Carol at the party.
When: October, 1998.
Status: Married 15 years, one child
Occupation: Business Analyst
Meetings: 5
Age: 37
If Terri thought I had "cheated" on her....she was right. I hadn't started up with Lacey yet, but there were a couple of other ladies.
One was Carol. I had met her at Jim's 35th birthday party. She was a friend of a friend of his, and I had met her once before. And the minute I saw her, I knew I wanted to get some fun from her. I ran into her around 9:00 that evening so I knew that I had to work fairly quickly. Even just to get her email or phone number.
After I was there an hour or so, I noticed Carol looking over my way. I smiled at her and motioned to my beer to see if she wanted me to bring her one. She smiled and nodded.
The first time I met Carol, it was at another party a couple of months earlier. And we came very close that night. But before we could exchange email addys or cell numbers, her husband unknowingly broke up any potential fun. I was really determined to see if I could close the deal this time.
I brought her a beer and we introduced ourselves.
"So, do we get lunch first or play around first?"
"Man, I'm not a huge fan of parties, you know? But hubby wanted to come....so you know....Aside from a few people, I really don't know too many here."
"Aside from my wife, you, and Jim, same here."
"That cute blonde in the black skirt....that's your wife, right?"
"Uh huh."
Alex had sequestered herself in the corner of the room with a girl named Jen. Before Alex and I got married, Alex had dated Jen for a few months. I don't know why they broke up, but for whatever reason, they went their separate ways. I had a feeling that Alex would make her way over and give me the code that would tell me, "I'm going to spend the night with this girl, is that okay?"
Carol was a business analyst (whatever THAT is) for a company in San Bernardino , California . She and her husband lived in Rancho Cucamonga and had been married for 21 years. They had a daughter who attended UCLA.
We really hit it off. We found a couple of chairs off to the side and got away from the party. The flirting was pretty heavy and I really wanted to get her into bed. I think she wanted to get me into bed as well. We still, however, did the small-talk dance. It didn't last long.
"So you strictly freelance? Or do you do contract work?" "I take a lot of short term assignments. Usually three to four months." "Well, sometimes my firm hires paralegals for a month or two to help out in our legal department. Want me to see what's going on?" "You gonna have lunch with me every day?"
She smiled.... "Well, I suppose we could. That all you interested in?"
"Well, you care to interview me privately?" "I think that's a good idea. But I can be a tough interviewer. Have you ever been interviewed like this before?"
Double entendre city going on here. I heard the theme to "Three's Company" going on in my head.
"Several times. I have quite a bit of experience. You given this type of interview before?" "A few times," she smiled. "So when would you like to conduct this interview?" "Well, I hate to procrastinate. Sooner the better." "I would love to be interviewed tonight." "Yeah...."
Okay, after that disgusting flirting session, I was in--or would be soon. Now it was just a matter of logistics. The logistics being my woman-loving wife and Carol's husband. Soon, one problem was solved. Alex came over, introduced herself to Carol, and told me that she was tired and that Jen would give her a ride home. And there was my code.
Jen would be giving Alex a dildo-ride after they got back to her place. That was the main ride Alex would be getting. And the hubby.....what to do....about the hubby.
You husbands really get in my way sometimes. I hate you cock-blockers!
Carol and I decided to wait awhile. We went around and talked to different people, all the while shooting each other looks. It looked like Carol's husband was having quite a few drinks, so hopefully he'd eliminate himself.
And he did.
Around midnight the party started breaking up. Carol's hubby was in no mood to drive, so she approached me and said, "Okay....I'll drive him home. He'll pass out. I'll give you a call on your cell and we can meet." "Okay, talk later."
Guys DO make passes at girls who wear glasses.
Carol and her husband left. I hung around awhile and decided to call Motel 6 in Ontario . Luckily, they had some vacancies. Soon everybody was gone and I helped Jim and his wife clean up. As I was getting ready to leave, my cell rang. "Hey, ready for our interview?" "Definitely. Meet at the Motel 6 on East Fourth Street ?" "Awesome. See you in a few."
This Motel 6 was in Ontario , just a few miles away. I love Motel 6. Nice cheap rooms, relatively speaking. I hate the concept of having to pay for a room, though. But sometimes you have no other choice.
I got there before Carol and got a room. I waited in the lobby for a few minutes until I saw Carol pulling in. I went out to meet her. As she got out of her car, she laid a huge kiss on me. My already-hard cock got that much harder.
"Let's go, baby." Carol followed me to our room and we tore off our clothing. My cock was throbbing, but I knew we only had time for some great oral and one fuck. I gently guided Carol onto her stomach and spread her ass cheeks wide. The first phase of the interview would include a tasty ass rimming. I wanted to make this woman cum several times before we went home.
She was already breathing heavily as I made my first pass up her ass. She was groaning gently and I dragged my tongue back down to her asshole. I licked and teased around her asshole, pushing my tongue against it and kissing it. I spent a few minutes doing that and then guided my tongue inside. She jerked a little and groaned.
I started darting my tongue in and out of her ass, pushing it in and out and different angles and speeds. I'd keep it in there and move it around in a circular motion. The whole thing was driving her crazy. Finally, she started moaning and I started darting my tongue in and out as fast as I could and brought her to an orgasm.
I pulled my face out of her hot ass and rubbed it. "Man...." "That's just the start."
I rolled her over on her back and started sucking on her clit, which was hard and sticking out. A couple of minutes later she said, "Lemme suck you, Ryan."
I got on top of her with my cock over her face. She took it into her warm mouth and started guiding her lips up and down the shaft. I buried my face back into her pussy and started sucking that clit again.
I started working my magic as she was sucking my shaft. But I was interrupted. I thought I could hold off cumming until I got my cock in her pussy, but I was wrong. As Carol sucked me, she slid her finger up my ass. I just couldn't hold off. Luckily, I made her cum again before pulling my cock out and cumming all over her stomach.
I got off Carol and we washed up. I grabbed a towel and cleaned off her stomach, which was covered with my cum. "Fuck, I wish I had we had done this the first time we met." "Me too. Sure glad we both went to Jim's party."
I let Carol use the bathroom and when she came out, I used it. When I got back to bed, I said, "How much longer you got?"
"Oh....about forty five minutes, I'd say. That way, if he wakes up, I won't have been gone that long."
"What if he does wake up and asks where you've been?"
"I'd tell him I went to grab something at Denny's or Michael J's (a local coffee shop). But he'd probably call my cell if he woke up."
I started sucking on her tits again and played with her pussy. Soon, the Palm Pilot had taken flight and her shaved pussy was getting nice and wet. Then I started kissing her and she started grinding her hips and breathing heavily. She was about to cum when I slid my thumb in her pussy and my middle finger up her tight asshole and gave her a double finger fuck. She let out a loud moan and came hard.
I took my cock up to her face and had her suck me for a couple of minutes. She licked and sucked my cock and balls, and when I was at "full strength" again, I slid on a condom. Carol got on all fours and I guided my cock into her slick pussy and started pumping.
I love watching my cock slid in and out of a woman's wet pussy. Very hot. And I love smelling that pussy, too. About five minutes later, Carol started backing her ass into me and meeting my thrusts. My hands were on her hips, pulling her onto me. Soon she let out another groan and came.
Carol flipped over on her back and I spread her legs and started fucking her fast. I had about another minute or so until I stiffened and unloaded my cum into the condom. "Wow. Great. We'd better get going though," she said. I kissed her and we grabbed a shower.
I was soon to learn that there would be no sentimentality where Carol was concerned.
We agreed to touch base the next day and we checked out and headed home. I figured I'd be sleeping alone that night. I was wrong. About three in the morning, I was watching ESPN when I heard Blondie come in the door.
She smiled at me, and said,
"Now I know why I broke up with the bitch in the first place."
"And that is...?"
"Because she's a clingy, whiny, psycho. The sex was great. She could always make me cum. So we spend a couple of hours playing and I started wanting to get out."
"Why? I thought you would stay the night, being the bi-nypho you are."
"Shuddup, perv," she laughed.
"No. I just....I just wanted to get home. So I went to take a shower and when I got out, I started getting dressed."
"Okay....."
"And she got pissed that I wasn't spending the whole night. So we started arguing. I told her that I hadn't said I would stay the night and that she hadn't even asked. Then she started crying and said that I just used her for sex."
"Well, you did."
"Uh huh. And I was pretty clear about it at the party. Anyway, she told me to get the fuck out of her apartment."
"Nice."
"Yeah....so I said 'Thanks for the pussy. I'll tell my husband about it when I'm fucking him tomorrow!' and bolted! The last thing I heard was her calling me a cunt."
"Classy."
"Yeah! Women really piss me off sometimes!"
We headed off to bed. The next morning, Blondie fucked me like a wild woman. Twice.
Carol and I ended up meeting about four more times. And that was that. The whole mini-affair took about three weeks. After our last meeting, Carol was getting dressed and said, "Honey, I've had fun, but I think it needs to end."
"Any particular reason?"
"No. I don't want to sound cold....but I really just wanted to fuck you a few times. It's how I've always done it."
"Okay, that's cool."
"You were great, though. Seriously. I just can't keep an affair going."
I laughed and said, "Oh so you were using me?" She smiled and said, "Uh, yeah, pretty much! No, I like you. Just it's tough with the job and husband....." "I got you. No, it's fine. I had fun." "So did I."
I didn't hear from Carol again until I had moved to Ohio . I got an email from her. She said that she wished that she had continued and was sorry she ended it. I told her that it was fine and that she had been a blast.
Never heard from her again.
And I never DID get any paralegal work from her. I think that she was just trying to get me into bed.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment