These were taken in a then-sparsely populated area of northern Rialto, CA.
When: January to November 1998
Status: Married six years, no kids
Occupation: Teacher
Meetings: Lost count
Age: 26
It's Teri time.
First, a little background. Alex and I lived in Back in 1998, I was fortunate enough to run into Teri. Teri was 29 and very, very hot. She was also a client of my buddy Jim. I've know Jim since our days at
It was July and Jim was refurbishing Teri's backyard porch in
As I often did, I needed to break up the monotony of legal briefs and legal memorandums. Living in
"That would be great. I'm starving. Hey, you should see this woman I'm working for here.""Hot?""Scorching. Hispanic lady." "Well," I said, "you gonna get some?" "Fuck no! I don't fuck clients! However....if you happen to like her, go for it."
I'm always open to "going for it".
I drove over and found Jim toiling away in the hot sun. I handed him some In N Out and we went ahead and ate lunch. "She's not here, but she should be back soon. Hang around a bit." I figured I had nothing to lose.
I drove over and found Jim toiling away in the hot sun. I handed him some In N Out and we went ahead and ate lunch. "She's not here, but she should be back soon. Hang around a bit." I figured I had nothing to lose.
Teri got back around twenty minutes later. She was a kindergarten teacher and was off for the summer. She came in and I knew I had to have some of her. Her husband worked in Los Angeles as an accountant, which was quite a commute. That was a good thing.
Jim introduced us and Teri and I hit it off. She had been married for six years and seemed to enjoy another guy chatting her up. After fifteen minutes or so, I decided to leave her wanting more. Teri walked me to the door and said, "Since you're a legal assistant, are you the one I should call for legal advice?"
Legal assistants are forbidden to give out legal advice. You can get nailed for practicing law without a license. The field is that strict. I don't even use the line for flirting.
So I said, "Well, legally I can't. I can give you general information, though." I took out my business card, "Or if you're not sure what constitutes legal advice, you can call me and find out. Or you can just call." She laughed and said, "Well, maybe I'll need some 'general information'.....or maybe I'll just call and say hello."
I was hoping she would. She was 5'0 and couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds. Absolutely gorgeous.
"Fuck, what'd you say to her?" "What?" "She was all over me after you left. She wanted to know your story.....were you married, etc. She was trying to be subtle, but she couldn't hide her interest. You're gonna have some fun with her, man. I told her to email you and left it at that."
Jim then hung up. Mindy, his wife, was out with her friends and he had a date with very hot little brunette he had been banging for a month.
Alex was still in the tub, so I figured that I'd better check my email. As soon as I logged onto my AOL account, there was an email from Teri. I opened it and read it. It just said how great it was to meet me and how she loved the job Jim was doing on her house. As soon as I started to reply, an IM shot up onto the screen.
"Hi Ryan."
"Hi Teri. How you doing?"
"Good. You?"
"Great. Really great."
"Me too!"
"Hi Teri. How you doing?"
"Good. You?"
"Great. Really great."
"Me too!"
We continued to talk for another two hours. I had to sign off for a bit as Alex was horny and wanted to ride my cock for a bit before bed. I told Terri that if she was on when I got back, we could continue our conversation.
I jumped into bed and ate Alex out like crazy. Alex is hot to begin with. Throw in how turned I was from talking to Terri and my cock was hard as a diamond. After making Alex cum, I laid on my back and let her ride me to another orgasm. Soon I was filling her tight little pussy with my cum. Most of the time Alex is into cuddling after fucking, but she was wiped out. It wasn't long before she was sound asleep.
I took a shower, slipped my shorts on and got on-line again. Sure enough, Teri was there and I IMd her. I asked her to call my cell. She jumped at the suggestion.
Soon I was on the balcony, talking to Teri. It was only 10 o'clock, so I said, "Can you slip out and meet me sometime tomorrow?" "Jack just went to bed a little while ago....how bout tonight at 11:30?" "Okay, where?" "Motel 6 on University." “You work fast." "It was gonna happen anyway....let's start it now. I called while you were off-line. They have some vacancies tonight."
I didn't matter that I had already fucked Alex that night. My cock was so hard it could knock nails into wood at that point. "Then let's get this going."
I locked up our apartment and made the twenty minute drive to the Motel 6 on University Ave. Teri was already in the parking lot and got out of her car. She came up to me and hugged me.
We went in and signed in under my fake name, Larry Williamson, and Teri and I got our room.
Teri didn't waste any time once she shut the door. She threw off her shirt and laid a kiss on me that I'll never forget. I returned her kiss and lifted her skirt and squeezed her hot ass with my hands. We tore off our clothes and soon I was tasting her wet pussy.
After a couple of minutes, Terri was arching her back, moaning, and having an incredible orgasm. I stood up and Terri sat on the edge of the bed and said, "I wanna suck your cock, Ryan." She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. Then she licked my shaft and took it in her mouth again.
I was ready to fuck Teri at this point.
I had Teri get on all fours. I didn't have a condom, but Teri was on birth control, so I figured I'd take a chance. Her pussy was so wet and so tight that I can still feel in wrapped around my cock. I pumped her pussy for several minutes and brought her to another orgasm when I felt my own orgasm building up. I groaned that I was gonna cum and Teri said, "Fill me up, baby." I obliged. I pumped a ton of cum into that woman.
We collapsed on the bed, worn out. We spent the next several minutes talking and kissing before we realized that we had better get going. We both had to take a shower though. Teri couldn't risk going home with my cum all over her, and I smelled like her perfume and pussy.
The camera loves Teri....much like everybody who meets her.
We got into the shower together and started kissing. I bent her over and started rimming her hot little ass. She shivered as my tongue worked its way up and down her tight crack and into her ass itself. Soon my new girl was cumming again.
Teri giggled and I laid down in the tub and she straddled me. Talk about a tight fit. But we somehow managed to have another great fuck. Terri came again and so did I, filling up her pussy for the second time.
We got up and laughed. What a fucking night it had turned out to be. Teri and I kept talking as we showered. She told me that she had never cheated on her husband before, but that their sex life had gone stale. He was a workaholic.
She had come close a couple of times, but never felt the guy was the right one. When she met me, she went with her gut that I'd be a good match for her. We talked and agreed that we'd like to continue seeing each other. And that we did.
I must've fucked Teri around 40 times. Maybe more. We had the perfect place: her house. That fucking thing was huge.
The great thing about Teri was also going out on dates with her. We went to Huntington Beach several times (and fucked there several times, not that it was easy to find a place to do that down there). We often went out to lunch or to an early dinner. And often we got together for some midnight fucking and sucking.
We even took a two-day trip to Palm Springs when the moon and stars aligned and her husband went on a fishing trip and Alex went to Dallas on business. But soon all of our fun ended.
Affairs take a lot out of some people, and while Teri loved our fling, it wouldn't last.
Teri somehow found out that I had been fucking other women and didn't like it one bit. I wasn't apologetic one bit, and didn't feel the need to explain myself. It was an affair, and I was in it for fun. In fact, I really wouldn't discuss it at all.
A picnic at Mt. Baldy.
So we ended breaking up. I mean, she was right. I had been fucking other girls on the side. Teri was a mistress and a great one. But she wanted an exclusive relationship, and if I was capable of that, I wouldn't be fucking women other than Alex, right?
Teri explained that she had started developing romantic feelings towards me, and that happens sometimes when things get physical. I was her first (but not last) affair, and the whole thing was new to her. When I wouldn't commit to seeing only her, she was angry.
That reaction was legitimate. I wasn't as sensitive as I could've been with her. I really liked her, and even Alex told me that I should consider settling down a bit with the women. But, hey, I have a free pass from my wife to fuck other women, and I wasn't about to narrow it down to just one. But like I said, I didn't handle it well and lost a beautiful and sweet girlfriend. Arrogance will do that to you.
Teri and I eventually buried the hatchet and we now stay in touch. She divorced her husband and got remarried a year later. She's no longer teaching for the public school system and works at a private tutoring center for elementary school kids.
She doesn't cheat though. Then again, she doesn't need to. She and her second hubby have an "agreement". Maybe Teri will invoke that "agreement" and have some serious makeup sex with me soon.
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
This girl is a raging fave! I love this woman! We became friends during this affair and have stayed in touch over the years. She's smart, independent, assertive, strong and beautiful! I'm glad she's our friend and she needs to get her butt to Atlanta to visit us! You hear me, Teri?
Post a Comment