Heading back to Sidney's for some fun.
When: November 1984
Status: Long-term relationship
Occupation: Student
Meetings: 1
Age: 22
Meet Sidney, one of the hottest girls I knew in high school. And meet her boyfriend Carl. And this is also the story of how I met Jim.
I met Sid in algebra class my sophomore year; she was a senior. We sat next to each other and she didn't even know that I was alive. Well, until, of course, she needed help with a problem. Then I was worthy.
Yeah, Sidney was the typical "cliquey" popular girl in high school. And she dated Carl, a great athlete who lettered in baseball, basketball, AND football. Yeah, popular girl and popular athlete. I'm aware that the word "cliche" has formed in your head right about now.
If I were to make something like this up, I'd make him a star tennis player (except that I was the best player on the tennis team), golf player, or shot put thrower-guy. No, he was baseball and football. And talented. And REALLY big. He was around six, two and I have no idea how much he weighed. But all muscle (90 percent in his head). He was a senior and had received scholarship offers from UCLA, Notre Dame, San Diego State, and Penn State, just to name a few.
Back to pin-thess. I did help her with her problem, mostly because she kept fucking whining. So I showed her what she was doing wrong (thinking, for one). She spent the rest of the time trying to flirt with me (we had a substitute that day and he bascially turned the class into a study hall). I wanted no part of this. I had seen her do this shit before, and it was nothing but an attempt to boost her ego. One day she'd flirt with a guy, the next day she wouldn't even look at him.
So I basically blew her off. She got mad and shut up and I went back to my homework. Eventually, the bell rang and I left, with Sidney a couple of people behind me. I walked out the door and saw some gorilla waiting for someone. Of course, it was Carl.
I was five feet away when I heard her say, "That dick was hitting on me. He wouldn't leave me alone." I would've protested, but it wouldn't have done any good.
I started to make my way home by cutting through the parking lot. I was a few feet in when I heard, "Hey, asshole!" I kept walking. Suddenly I found myself getting lifted by my shirt collar and belt and hurled toward a Toyota truck. I tried to break my fall by my momentum spun me around and my back hit the corner of the back of the truck. And went into spasms.
I had been having some back issues that had developed from playing so much tennis over the years. The back problems never went away, but I was able to manage them. But this took it to a new level.
And on top of the pain in my back, there was Gigantor standing over me. "Get up. Come on. Get up, big man." I got stupid. "At least I didn't just jump a guy who was four inches shorter and 100 pounds lighter than I was."
Actually, the guy was probably "only" 50 pounds heavier.
Well, that comment certainly didn't help me. As he bent down to pick me up and remove my wisdom teeth the hard way, some guy came up and shoved him back about seven feet. "Want to play with me again, Carl? I wouldn't mind breaking your wrist again...you know, being it's football season and all."
Carl snorted a "Fuck you, Haynes." and started stomping off.
"Come back, man. Take a shot at someone who isn't half knocked out. Or do you only hit someone from behind, you cocksucker? Don't leave too big a snail trail, pussy."
I looked up. The guy was only an inch taller than me and probably didn't have more than ten pounds on me. The mouse chased off the elephant. I couldn't believe it.
He leaned down.
"Dude? You okay?"
"Yeah.....man, thanks....."
"Can you get up?"
"I think so."
Jim helped me steady myself. He put my arm around his shoulders and we made our way to a bench.
Jim ran over and got us a couple of Cokes.
"You're in my math class, aren't you?"
"Yeah. I heard that bitch tell Bozo that you hit on her. I knew there might be trouble, but all the classes let out right then. I'm sorry I lost you. I could've stopped it."
"You're apologizing? You saved my fucking life."
"No. He would've hit in the kidneys or stomach. That's his m.o. Leaves no marks on the face. He thinks he's being clever."
"How'd you get rid of him? He looked like he was scared of you....and you're not much bigger than me."
Jim started cracking up.
"You see him last spring when he had the cast?"
"Yeah."
"I did that."
"HOW?"
"I was at my locker switching books. He came by with a friend and for no reason just shoved me so hard my head was rammed into the top edge of my locker. I felt the blood run down my face and I flipped. I jumped him, took him down, reached under his stomach, and snapped his wrist. Of course, I was suspended for a week."
"The way this fucking school works, I'm surprised they didn't suspend you for two weeks."
"He started it and I had blood all over my face. And there was blood on my locker. He fucking nailed me. They knew it. I took the week. He got no punishment, by the way."
"Where'd you learn to fight like that?"
"Wrestling team. You learn how to wrestle....and you learn some really dirty tricks, too."
"Awesome. I'd love to do that to him"
"Don't look for revenge. He won't touch you now. He's a bully and a total pussy. He knows we're friends now."
Jim was right. If I jumped him, he'd grind me into dust. Besides, I'd get my revenge years later.
Jim drove me home and hung out for awhile. After awhile, he got up, "I'd better head out, Ryan. Pleasure meeting you."
"You too. Thanks again. Really. I can't thank you enough."
"My pleasure. You're a nice guy, I can tell. And I hate that fucking bastard."
I walked Jim to the door.
"Hey, how about I pick you up tomorrow?"
"Oh, that's okay. I'm only a couple of blocks away." Jim laughed.
"You are NOT going to feel like walking tomorrow. I'll be here at 7:40."
And a lifelong friendship was born. Jim came by the next morning. And the next. And the next. For my junior and senior years, I had a ride to and from school.
Carl had an outstanding senior season. Jim and I went to the games hoping that he'd get injured, but it never happened. Carl was a linebacker and was sensational.
Anyway, looking back, I'm glad Carl had a great season. It would be his last. One Saturday in April, I came home from a juniors tournament (I gagged the match....had two match points and lost). My mom said, "Honey, Jim wants you to call him."
"Jim?"
"Hehehehehehehehehh ohhhhhhhhhhhh I have some TERRIBLE news for you!"
"What, you met a pretty girl and couldn't get it up?"
"Up yours," he laughed.
"Our old buddy had the SHIT beaten out of him last night."
"No way."
"Way. He took bitchface to McDonalds.....and ran into some guy from Claremont . He started talking trash and they both got into it. Finally, shithead took a swing at him. Missed. The dude hit him so fucking hard he blacked out. The guy then...GET THIS....tore his knee up so badly he tore his ACL."
"His what?"
"Anterior cruciate ligament." "I'm an anatomy dope. Is that bad?" "Couldn't be worse. HE'S FUCKING DONE! No more football!"
"Can't he recover and play?"
"It'll take at least a year.....but probably longer. And that's assuming he heals perfectly! I FUCKING LOVE THIS! Ryan, consider this your revenge. His career's probably over. At best, he won't play the next two years. Guess what? They don't hold scholarships for that long."
Jim was right. Now, a player tears his ACL, he's back in a year or so. It takes a year of rehab and then after the player makes it back, another year before he's one hundred percent.
"They know who did it?"
"No. Shithead saw the guy's letter man's jacket and that's what set him off, not because he actually knew him. Nobody knows his name. I hope they never find out who did it."
I loved it. The asshole could've gone anywhere he wanted. Notre Dame. Penn State . Arizona . Oregon . Ohio State . Florida State . LSU. You name it. He was a blue chipper.
Soon, all the scouts stopped coming. When he graduated in 1980, he went to Cal Poly and tried to make the team in 1981, but failed. He wasn't as strong, and he wasn't as fast. And he couldn't make a cut for shit. Not to mention that he'd been away from the game for two years. There's never a guarantee that a high school star will be a college star, anyway. But I think the guy could've been great.
I felt so bad for him. Not only had he lost his football career, a free education, and lots of money.....he couldn't even walk without pain. Pity.
But he still had dumbass. She followed him to Poly. I transferred there in 1984. And it was there that I really got my revenge. I remember that it was late November, and finals were approaching.
I ran into her at the cafeteria. I couldn't believe it, so I grabbed a table next to her, opened my book and pretended to read. Soon I heard a voice say, "Excuse me? Have you taken any English classes?"
Are you fucking serious? She couldn't do English either? How'd she fucking get into college in the first place?
So I turned to her, expecting her face to drop. Surely she'd remember the guy she had her ape of a boyfriend pound on.
She. Did. Not. Remember. Me.
SHE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER ME!
I was seething. But I held it in. I helped her out and just like in high school, she started flirting. I wasn't worried about asshole.....he had graduated and taken a sales job. So I started flirting back with her. I figured maybe I'd take her to dinner, then sneak out and leave her with the bill. Something.
Anything.
Yeah, yeah, juvenile.
So I told her that I'd love to help her out some more, but I really needed to get a drink as it had been a long day. "I'll go with you. I'd love a beer." Yeah, on my dime no doubt.
"Okay. Head over to Don Jose? I could use some lunch, too."
"Cool!"
I drove Sidney over to Montclair and we started knocking down beers. Well, SHE did. We had lunch and I managed to get some info. She and Johnny He-Man were, in her words, "engaged to be engaged". Uh huh.
Translation:
"He just wants to fuck me for awhile and then see if he wants to marry me."
Hey, Google? Is showing naked legs okay?
We had been there awhile and Sid had downed her fourth Corona . It seems Pin-thess had devewoped a widdle dwinking pwobwem! I looked at this pathetic situation with her and fuckface and thought that I didn't need revenge. Life had taken care of it for me. I just wanted to get rid of her. I had my laugh.
"Well, we really should be going."
"Oh...okay, yeah....uh...."
"I can drop you off at home since your car's still at school."
"Okay, thanks! I'll just tell Carl I went to lunch with girlfriend and couldn't drive home."
She and Carl lived in the Apple Apartments on Foothill, very close to my parents' house. So she was right on the way. I pulled up in front of her apartment and she got out. She started having trouble with her napsack so I thought I'd just take it up for her.
We got to her apartment and she unlocked it. We went in and I put her napsack down. Sid grabbed a beer out of her fridge and said, "Want one? I might as well....already a little buzzed." Tipsy, drunk, hammered, retarded. Whatever. I passed on the beer.
She sat on the couch and I started thinking....that maybe I should try and fuck her. I mean, it wouldn't take much.... So I sat right next to her and put my arm around her and we continued to chat.
Carl was a nice guy BUT..... Carl used to have a temper...but has settled down..... This and that......
Finally I leaned over and kissed her. No resistance. In fact, she seemed pretty receptive. So we kissed for awhile longer. I slid my hand under her shirt and bra and felt up her tits. She said, "Feels nice....."
She sat back down and I helped her out of her jeans. I spread her legs and exposed her shaved pussy and dove in.
Yum. I could see why Carl kept this girl. She got very wet very quickly and really got into having her snatch eaten. It was easy to just lap up her pussy and make her cum a couple of times.
After she came the second time, I moved up and started sucking her nipples. She was running her hands through my hair as I switched back and forth between her nipples.
Finally, I needed to bust a nut. I took off my pants and Sidney started sucking me. It was okay. All blowjobs are great, right? Just some are better than others. But it was good enough to get me off. Sidney was sucking away when I groaned that I was going to cum. She just sucked harder.
Sex diva!
When I felt myself about to cum, I pulled Captain Sharpshooter out. He knew what I wanted. As the first shot came out, I got her right on the chin. Second shot, in her hair. The rest went on her shirt.
At that point, even though she was really drunk, I thought I'd be chased out of there. Nope. She just laughed.
She grabbed a towel and cleaned up her face.
We went into the bedroom and she took her shirt off. I then ate her out again. After she came, I slipped on a rubber and had her get on all fours. Doggy time. I slid right into her pussy and started fucking her hard. No skill needed here. Just a good fucking. So I pounded away for several minutes and then rolled her on her back.
I held her legs in the air and started fucking her hard again. She was so drunk I had to keep from laughing every time I looked at her. Her face was, well, all blank....except for this stupid grin on her face. Shit, she probably thought I was Carl at that point.
I think she came again. I didn't care. I finally got another load ready to fire, so I took my cock out, took off my rubber, and came all over her stomach. She just smiled at me and started to pass out.
Oh, but I wasn't done.
I took a nice, long, hot shower. And then threw the wet towel under the bed (mildew is fun to have hanging around). Then I took the used condom and taped it to their bathroom mirror.
Then I wrote a little note to Carl:
"Hey buddy. Congrats on your great college and NFL career! Oh wait....you didn't have EITHER! Anyhow, don't worry about who wrote this. But hey, here's a hint: I'm someone who you cheapshotted and beat up in high school. There. That should narrow it down, right?
"So what happened today? Why's your girlfriend lying in a pool of my jacksplat? Well, I ran into her at school today and I helped her with her schoolwork. Then I offered to buy her lunch. We had some great Mexican food at Don Jose. She poured several beers down her throat during the meal.
We got back and she kept drinking. You might want to get her to AA, you know? Then we started making out. And to make a long story short, I gave her a few cum baths. Oh, and while she was pretty drunk, she wasn't so drunk that she didn't know what she was doing. She wanted some dick, and I was the supplier. Makes you wonder how many other suppliers there have been, huh?
I'd say we're even now. I mean, I'm sure your engagement to be engaged is off, but hey, that's your problem. Good luck with your sales career. I'm sure that's just as exciting as being a star in the NFL. Or not.
Sincerely,
A Great Admirer (Of your high school sweetheart's pussy).
P.S. I took a few polaroids for your scrapbook."
Then I went and grabbed a Coke and leaned back on the couch. And I thought...."What the fuck is this about?" So I finished my drink and folded up the note and put in into my back pocket. Then I took the condom down and flushed it. Then I went and toweled off Sidney 's stomach best I could. I tried to wake her up, but she was out. I wrote and stuffed a note in her purse that said, "Call me if you want more fun, Ryan."
Hey, just because I didn't like her didn't mean I wouldn't fuck her again.
Yeah, I wussed out. I just wasn't in the mood to do this. Douchebag had suffered his revenge. And she had babbled about how much he had changed, so maybe he had. Whatever. I cleaned up best that I could. Yeah, she'd still have some "Ryan skin conditioner" on her, but she had cleaned her face, so it wouldn't be too obvious what she had been up to. I even took the bedspread that I had...uh...."besmirched" and put it in the washer and started washing it.
I DID leave the towel, however.
The funny thing is that they ended up breaking up anyway. Jim heard about it through a friend of a friend of a friend. Jim said that this person said it was just a case of them growing apart. That's how it is with some high school sweethearts: some can make a lifetime of it, but a lot can't. Magilla and Sid made a good run. And to her credit, she stuck by him when his football career ended. But in the end, they went their separate ways.
He hasn't suffered, though. It didn't take long before he earned his MBA and not too long after that, he was promoted. He's probably a VP now. And while that doesn't make up for losing a pro career, it doesn't exactly suck. As for Sid, she never did call again.
About five years ago, my old buddy called me up one day.
"Hey, dorkus?"
"What?"
"Remember Ken and Barbie, don't you?"
"How could I forget? I've never had so much fun fucking someone I hated....in fact that was the only time I've actually hated a woman--at least while I was fucking her."
"Yeah, well, I ran into her in Stater Bros. today."
"She recognize you?"
"Yeah. She recognized me, and came over. We talked for a few minutes when she asked if I still knew you. I said 'yeah' and she told me that she had had some fun with you in college and laughed."
"She didn't recognize me when we met at Cal Poly."
"Yeah, but she probably started to remember you and looked you up in the yearbook."
"What'd else did she say?"
"Said if I saw you, to thank you for not making any trouble. She said you'd know what I meant, although I already do."
I know I would've regretting going through with my original plan. That's just the case when getting revenge. I glad I fucked her and ended up being discreet about it.
Well, somewhat.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Obviously, I never met this girl....and to be honest, I'm kind of happy about that! LOL Nice little notch on the bedpost, honey. She certainly is cute!
Post a Comment