Marcy: Ready, willing and more than able.
When: June 2001 to February 2002.
Status: Married, two kids (grown).
Occupation: Website Designer/Developer
Meetings: Lost count.
Age: 47.
Meetings: Lost count.
Age: 47.
Marcy was a great girlfriend. I not only got a girlfriend out of her, but a new webpage as well. Ellie had moved to California a couple of months earlier, and I had gotten together with a couple of married women since she had left. But nothing special. Just some sex, and that was it.
One day in June, it was so nice that I decided to grab my laptop and head down to Starbucks. It was around ten in the morning, and I got some coffee and sat at a table close to the window. It wasn't too crowded, so it was easy to kick back and get some routine work done.
I had been working for half an hour when I saw a pretty redhead come and sit at a table close to me. I looked up when she sat down. She gave me a big smile and we exchanged hellos. Man....red hair...early forties....nice body..... She had a laptop of her own and fired it up. "Working here today?" I said. She laughed and said, "Yeah, for a bit. You too?" "Uh huh."
Okay, time to work.
I went back to work for about fifteen minutes and then grabbed some more coffee. As I sat down, I noticed a fantastic graphic she was working on. I can't even describe it, but the colors were fantastic. Some sort of business logo. And as you could expect from a person of my limited intelligence, I was fascinated by the colors.
"Man....that is beautiful. Really nice!" For once, I wasn't shooting out some lame ass line. I was really impressed. She looked up with a huge smile.
"Thank you! I've been working on it for a few days. It's for a new startup business in Medina ."
"Well, I didn't mean to pry....but it caught my eye. I love it. You're a graphic designer, then?"
"No, that's okay! I like the feedback. I was a graphic designer for a long time. Then I started my own web design business and I do both now." "Wow.....you're seriously good."
"Aw, thank you. I was lucky. I got a job as a graphic designer when I got out of college. Worked for an agency for a long time. I got tired of the grind a couple of years ago and went out on my own. What do you do?"
"Legal assistant."
"Paralegal?"
"Yes. Hate that term, though."
"What on earth for?"
"Well, you know how teachers all call themselves 'educators' now?"
"Uh huh...."
"I think the term 'educator' does a disservice to teachers."
"Really? In what way?"
"I think the word teacher is a great title. It's like they're trying to replace with a term they think is more prestigious."
"Ah! Gotcha. So how does that relate to you?"
"I like the terms legal assistant and legal researcher. Calling legal assistants paralegals is like teachers calling themselves educators. It's an attempt to dress up something that doesn't need dressing up."
"Okay, I can understand that. So what are you working on today?"
"Grinding through some routine stuff. Drafting complaints, answers to complaints, demand letters...etc..."
"What's a demand letter, exactly?"
"Say I'm going to sue you for ramming your car into my house."
She laughed,
"Okay..."
"And I'm going to sue you. I'd send a letter to your attorney or insurance company and demand that you pay so and so amount."
"Does that ever work?"
"No. Just something attorneys do. It's just a step in the process."
"Can I see one?"
Now I couldn't show her any real ones. That's a violation of attorney/client privilege. And that extends to legal assistants as well. "Sure." I brought up a sample demand letter. "Cool."
Needless to say, work was the last thing on my mind as we continued to talk. I was enjoying my conversation with her far too much. Marcy finally told me that I might as well drag my table over to hers, and I agreed. We talked for another hour.
She was from Texas and had been married for 25 years. She was 45 and had two grown children as well. Her husband worked for a large corporation in Alpharetta as an executive in information technology and, like Blondie the Wife, traveled a lot.
"Can you give legal advice?"
"If I want to get prosecuted for practicing law without a license."
"Oh, okay."
"Well, I can give out information. I just can't advise you in a legal process. Ask."
"I'm thinking of incorporating."
"Oh, I can help. In fact, I can do that for you."
"Oh, I couldn't ask you to do that!"
"Okay. How about you design a new web page for me?"
"I could do that!"
"Then I could do the work for you to incorporate. In my opinion, it's the best move you can make."
We talked some more and I volunteered to draft a new standard contract for her as well as some other documents. Finally, around 1:30, she looked at her watch.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to keep you."
"No problem. Buy you lunch?"
"Yeah, I'd love that."
"How about the Family Gourmet?"
"Cool. See you in a few."
And we spent two more hours at the restaurant chatting. Ninety percent non-work, ten percent work. I was having a blast, and so was she. We were really clicking. Finally, we had to get going. So I paid for lunch--she tried to grab the check but I was too fast--and we walked to our cars.
"Well, I didn't expect this type of day," she laughed.
"Yeah, I didn't either. Call me tonight?"
"Definitely. You have a fax?"
"No, but just email the info."
"Cool. Still want me to call?"
"Absolutely."
"Hoping you'd say that. What time?"
"10?"
"Yeah....hubby goes to bed around then. I'll call you around 10:15."
Marcy rocking a bikini.
Marcy emailed me all the needed information and called me at 10:30. We chatted for two hours and then hung up. We made plans to chat the next day, but we wouldn't be able to meet until the following Monday. She had a lot of client meetings and work to do, and her hubby was taking a couple of vacation days as well. Luckily, we chatted everyday. Marcy called me at 10:30 every night.
My radar must've been off, though. I never did get that sex vibe. I was so relaxed and comfortable with her, I really didn't want to fuck it up by hitting on her. I really enjoyed talking to somebody who was also self-employed. And I loved what she was doing with my new website (from how she was describing it).
I had told her the basic colors I wanted (hunter green background, law books in the backgroud, gold lettering, general layout--services, areas of law I had experience in, education, contact info, etc....) and she seemed to be having fun doing it. I was also enjoying helping her with her areas of need. It was win-win.
As it turned out, hubby took a few more days off than originally expected, so Marcy felt that it was best to stay home and spend some time with him. We continued to chat on the phone everyday, however. We ended up finally meeting again the following Thursday at the Family Gourmet. I was sitting down in the waiting area when she walked in. She smiled that smile, gave me a hug, and said, "I finished your site! Come over after lunch and I'll show it to you!"
We ate and finally headed over to her place. I gave her all of her needed paperwork and she brought up my site. I was checking out the various sections and loved it. Marcy headed to the kitchen and got us a couple of drinks.
When she got back, she put the drinks down on the desk and leaned down so her head was almost on my shoulder.
"What do you think?"
"I love it."
"Cool. I'll get it up on a server later tonight."
"That'd be perfect."
I turned my head towards her to say thank you, but before I could get the words out, she leaned forward and kissed me. She took a couple of steps back and said, "I can't believe I did that! I'm sorry!"
A new web page AND a new girlfriend. I wasn't sorry at all.
"Why?"
"Well....I....you know...."
"I didn't mind."
"No?"
"No...not at all."
"Can we just forget that I did that?"
"No."
"Well....I like being your friend.....I don't want to ruin it. But we don't have to talk anymore...."
"You think I don't want to see you anymore?"
"Well....you're married. So am I. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me."
"Let's go to the bedroom."
"I....couldn't....."
I grabbed her hand and took her to her bedroom. "When's your husband home?" "Seven." I went out to chain the front door and when I got back, Marcy was sitting on the end of her bed.
"You sure you couldn't?" She smiled, "Well, I want to."
"You've never cheated?"
"Once. A long time ago."
"Then you're due."
I leaned over and kissed her and slid my tongue into her mouth. She didn't resist and returned my kiss. We laid on the bed and made out for several minutes. Then I got up and started stripping out of my clothes. Marcy followed suit and soon we found ourselves kissing again, our naked bodies pressed against each other.
I had her sit on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I kneeled down and went to work. Her pussy was already soaked and she tasted great. I sucked hard on her clit and she grabbed my head and pulled it hard against her pussy. After a few minutes, she moaned, bucked her hips, and came.
"Oh man....so nice." I smiled and kissed her and laid her on her back. I knew at this point that Marcy was pretty much going to do whatever I wanted. I pushed her legs high in the air and started licking her ass. She started groaning almost immediately and I ate her ass out hard and fast.
I had my thumb working her clit and my tongue teasing her ass while her hands were holding her legs up high for me. Several minutes later, she came again.
I brought my cock over to her mouth and let her suck me for a few minutes. She licked and sucked my balls and shaft while her hand played with my ass. While she was sucking me, I leaned my hand down and played with her hard nipples, squeezing them gently. Finally I pulled out of her mouth.
I put on a condom and laid on my back. Marcy straddled my hips and then slowly slid down my cock. She raised and lowered herself several times, and then increased the pace. She groaned hard and came again, and resumed fucking me.
A few minutes later, I could feel myself getting ready to explode. Marcy could tell and really started sliding down my cock fast and hard. Finally, I groaned and said, "I'm cumming". Marcy said, "Me too, honey," and we both came together.
Marcy rolled off of me.
"Okay...well...uh," and laughed.
"You didn't see that coming, I take it?"
"I thought about it, but didn't think I'd have the guts...but....I guess I did." "Well, if you want this to be a one-time thing, that's fine. But I know I'd love to see you again."
"Me too. Our schedules are perfect for it," she laughed.
"The benefits of working free-lance."
Marcy continued, "The only thing that I'm concerned about is if we need to end this, I want to stay friends."
"That's not a problem. We'll just agree that whoever ends it, can end it for whatever reason they want. We'll stay friends. I need you to keep my webpage going," I said smiling.
"Well, there is a charge for that," she said, and pulled me on top of her. We started kissing again and I took my hand and my trusty Palm Pilot (and my nipple-sucking) brought her to an intense orgasm.
I then put on another condom and mounted her. Marcy wrapped her legs around me and we started kissing and fucking slowly. After a minute or two, she whispered "Harder." and grabbed my ass. I started pumping her pussy fast and hard.
Her breasts were mashed against my chest as I continued to fuck her. The headboard was banging against the wall (glad she lived in a house and not an apartment) as we went at it. Finally, Marcy moaned and came again. This took me over the edge and I shot my wad into the condom.
"That was great."
"Definitely."
Marcy had some errands to run, and so did I. So we agreed to meet the next day and took a quick shower together and I headed on my way home.
I've lost count how many times we met over the next 9 months. Her husband was a sales executive and did his own share of traveling. So with him and Alex on the road, we often spent the night at each other's place. She definitely had a strong sex drive. Of course, I continued to see other women during this time, but I didn't get quite as involved with them as I did Marcy.
Discount double-check!
We had to end it the following February. Her husband had gotten a job with a company based in Dallas and they wanted to head back home. He had grown up in the Houston area, so the opportunity was too good to pass up. The move brought them closer to both of their kids, as well. Their son was attending Tulane and the daughter was attending Oklahoma State .
Marcy still updates and takes care of my webpage. I still do the odd legal favor for her, but it isn't enough. I've offered to pay her several times for her work, but she won't even take a nominal fee. Needless to say, we've stayed great friends and chat a couple of times a month.
Of all my affairs, Marcy's definitely in the top 10. We started out as friends, became lovers, and went back to being just friends again. We don't cyber, cam, or play on the phone. It's strictly platonic now. We still help each other out with general freelancing issues as well. And we also use each other as references to potential clients as well. The woman's just fantastic.
She started seeing another guy in 2003 and broke up with him a few months later. Then she started seeing another guy late in 2006 and still gets together with him for the occasional night of fun.
For Marcy's pics, click here (members only).

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment