When: August 1987
Status: Married 2 years, no kids.
Occupation: Retail Sales Clerk
Meetings: 5
Age: 21
Status: Married 2 years, no kids.
Occupation: Retail Sales Clerk
Meetings: 5
Age: 21
Let's head back to the summer of 1987 (as opposed to the summer of 69, which would get me sued by Bryan Adams).
I had just ended my fun with Shay and was looking for a new victim--er, playmate. I still had some other women (Maria and Cheri, among others), as well, but remember what your favorite poacher likes to say: "Recruit, recruit, recruit, and recruit some more."
And I ended up successfully recruiting another woman in my apartment building named Nicole.
I'd like to make a point here. Fooling around with married and attached women who lived in my apartment complex was....what's the best way to describe this?.......
Oh yes. Incredibly fucking stupid beyond belief.
That's it!
But hey, I was young, stupid and horny. I was also not too much into committed relationships, even though I had been in some from time to time. Married women were fun, sexy, forbidden, and most importantly, not interested in having me get on bended knee while I held a very expensive diamond ring in my hand.
And while sticking it to married women was risky enough, sticking it to married women in my own fucking complex was, well, incredibly fucking stupid beyond belief.
Now the biggest danger of attempting to poach married women who knew where you lived wasn't necessarily fucking them. People who cheat aren't really into confessing to their spouses simply for the sake of revenge or any other reason.
No, the biggest danger was hitting on a married woman, her getting offended, and sending an angry man to your apartment door. But there was a loophole I liked to use. And I used it with Nicole.
Nicole lived a couple of buildings away from mine. I spotted her around the place and made a mental note of how I'd like to strip her and violate her marriage vows.
Oh, yeah, the loophole. We'll get to that.
Anyway, one day I saw Nicole heading out to her car wearing a 7-11 work shirt. If you're not familiar with 7-11, it's a convenience store much like AM/PM and Circle K.
Interesting. Hmmmm......I did have some work to do, but I could sure use some coffee. Hey, 7-11 had coffee! And there were about four of those store relatively close by. I drove to the first one, but the coffee there had to suck, because Nicole wasn't in there.
Ah, but the coffee in the second 7-11 I drove to was great. And not only that, guess who was working there?
Uh huh. Nicole! What a coincidence!
I quickly surveyed her left hand. Yeah, I had indeed seen a ring previous times. Married. Just how I liked 'em.
I timed it so I'd be the only customer in the store when she rang me up. As she was giving me my change back, she cocked her head a little and said, "Do you live at Mountain View?"
"Yeah. I think I've seen you there."
"Yeah, you looked familiar!"
Here comes the loophole.
"You know, if you ever want....."
Then I suddenly "noticed" her wedding ring. "Oh...sorry. Didn't realize you were married!"
Okay, fine! It's lame! But while it may be lame, that fucking thing worked. It ALWAYS worked!
She laughed, "Oh, thats okay!"
"Well, I'm a little embarrassed. Oh well. Boy see girl. Boy thinks girl's pretty. Boy doesn't notice ring."
"Oh, no need. I'm Nicole!"
"Ryan."
"Nice to meet you. I just started here. Come here often?"
"Whenever I need some coffee."
"Then I'll maybe I'll see you tomorrow.....or even back at the complex."
"Sounds good. Sorry again for, you know."
"Oh no big deal."
Okay, there's always the risk someone could be offended by that routine. But if a woman gets offended, then fuck her if she can't take a joke. So to speak.
So Nicole knew that I thought she was pretty and someone I wanted to take out, well, if she weren't, you know, married. And she thought I was a nice guy who would never knowingly ask a married woman out. So yeah, it was lame but it was effective. And if she wasn't interested, then no harm, no foul.
And most importantly, no beatings for me.
Luckily for me, Nicole worked mornings week there, so I was able to saunter in around nine or ten in the morning and talk with her. And I continued to prime the pump over the next few weeks. Every morning, I'd spend five to ten minutes just talking to her, getting to know her.
And the more I found out, the more I liked. She was cute, very funny, and very easygoing. She and her cockblocker, er husband, had just moved down to southern California from Oregon a few months earlier due to a job transfer.
I also started teasing her a little by calling her "Steffi", a reference to the then-emerging tennis star Steffi Graf.
Anyway, a few weeks after we met, she said, "I really like you, Ryan. You're a good guy. I get a lot of guys hitting on me, even though they know I'm married. You're not like that."
Insert guffaw here.
"Well, just wondering....if you weren't married....."
"Yeah, I probably would've said yes, especially once I got to know you."
I decided to push my luck a bit and said, "Hot today. I think I'll be kicking it later by the pool. Drop by and say hi if you want."
"Okay, I might do that."
And that was that. I had pretty much done all I could without actually grabbing her ass. I told Nicole that I'd see her later and headed back to my place.
I worked on one of my assignments until around 2:00. Nicole usually got off at 1:00, so that gave her some time to get home, unwind, grab a bite to eat, etc......
I put some beers and ice into a cooler and headed down to the pool. I opened up a cold one, took off my shirt and stretched out. I was really hoping Nicole would show up--that would be as good a sign as I could have hoped for.
About a half hour later, I got my wish.
I was laying there with my eyes shut, when I heard, "So you gonna give me one of those?"
Fuck yeah.
I handed her a beer and we started talking. She was wearing a cute little blue bikini and it was tough trying to not leer at Steffi's--er, Nicole's--body while we were talking. But I managed. And it was important to pay attention to what she was saying. I wanted to see if I could pick up any clues about whether she was happily or unhappily married.
Listening is huge when trying to get a woman into bed, especially when that woman is married.
We ended up talking and drinking for a couple of hours. Finally, Nicole said, "Well, I guess I need to start his dinner. He certainly isn't going to do it."
We stood up and she thanked me for the beer and conversation. She smiled, gave me a kiss on the cheek and started walking away. I stared at her cute little ass as she left.
This whole situation couldn't have been unfolding better. Then, well, it got even better.
When she was about to walk out the gate, she turned back and walked over. She smiled and said, "You coming down again tomorrow? I'm not working." I asked if 11:00 would be okay and she smiled again and said it would be fine.
I gathered my stuff and went back up to my place. I wanted to fix my dinner and sit down and evaluate everything. Clear thinking is vital to a successful poach.
But no clear thinking could take place until I took care of the raging hard-on I had. I jumped into the shower and stroked myself off thinking of Nicole's hot ass in that blue bikini. Two hours of staring at this cute girl in a bikini had me ready to blast off. Soon, it was mission accomplished.
It didn't help much. Mr. Happy soon returned to attention. Luckily, the universe saw my plight and decided to help me out.
After I dried off and got dressed, I was looking in the fridge, trying to decide what to have for dinner. As I was contemplating a soup and salad combo, the phone rang. It was Cheri. She was in the area and wanted to know if I was available for a quick visit.
She only had an hour or so, but I got to fuck her twice and probably could've gone a third time if she didn't have to leave. But an hour with Cheri was much better than no time with Cheri, that's for sure.
After Cheri left, I took some time to evaluate what was going on with Nicole. All the signs were good. She liked me--she said as much. She spent two hours drinking and talking with me that day. She wanted to see me the following day and she was obviously comfortable around me.
There were other clues as well.
While Nicole said that she liked southern California, she never really wanted to move down from Oregon. While she said that she wasn't upset at her husband for the move, I could definitely sense some resentment.
And speaking of her husband, she almost never referred to him by name. I heard her refer to him as "Steve" one time. The rest of the time, it was "he", "his", and "him". A newlywed almost always refers to a spouse by name. This was a very good sign.
Then there was that comment about how she always had to make dinner. That came off as a real dig at...."him".
Throw all that together with that little kiss on the cheek and things were looking pretty good. It wasn't a sure thing, of course, but like the Magic 8 ball says, "All signs point to yes, biatch".
Needless to say, between Cheri and these positive developments, I slept very well that night.
The next morning I got up and did some work on an appellate brief I was writing up for a new client. Around 10:00, I showered, shaved, and put my swimsuit on. I made sure to really look as sharp as I could--well, as sharp as I could in a swimsuit and t-shirt. The momentum was on my side and I wanted to keep it going.
And I knew a good way to keep it going. I mixed up a couple of salads, and made up a couple of sandwiches and put them in a small cooler. I tossed in some chips as well.
I figured Nicole would appreciate someone making lunch for her, considering her comments the day before. Sometimes the smaller gestures speak the loudest.
I went down and set up camp, so to speak. I went to the same area we had been at the day before. And I moved the chaise lounges closer together.
Preparation, manipulation.....ta-may-to, ta-mah-tow.
Soon, Nicole arrived and smiled and said hello. She took off her robe and was wearing a red bikini. The color didn't matter; any bikini would have looked great on her. I got up and she kissed me on the cheek again. This was too good to be true.
We sat down on our respective lounges and started drinking and talking. We had the whole pool area to ourselves. It was great. After we had been talking for a bit, she looked at the small cooler and asked what was in it.
"Our lunches."
"You made us lunch? I knew there was a reason that I liked you!"
"Well, I like you too."
"Yeah, I'm glad."
"Me too."
Okay, this was getting to be somewhat awkward. And in the past, I've mentioned that sometimes that awkward pause is good. But it felt like it was too soon. So I grabbed the cooler and took out the food.
She took her lunch and thanked me. "Salad and a sandwich. Nice light lunch. This was sweet."
We finished eating and said, "That was great." Then she laughed and said, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to seduce me."
"I am. Is it working?"
"Maybe. I'll let you know after another beer."
We resumed our drinking and conversation. Nicole revealed that "he" was the only guy she had ever been with. They met in high school and continued to see each other while they attended Portland State. After they graduated, they got married. She was planning on working at 7-11 for the summer and then go through the Cal Poly teacher accreditation program.
I asked her if being married was a big adjustment, if it was what she thought it would be. She thought for a moment and said, "Kinda. It was kinda like we'd been together so long that it was the next logical step. Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"How come a great guy like you isn't married or doesn't have a girlfriend? I'd go out with you in a heartbeat."
"I had a long-term girlfriend. Georgie. We broke up in March. After we broke up, I wasn't really ready to jump into another relationship."
"I'm so sorry. What happened, if you don't mind me asking."
"We just wanted different things out of life. That and it got to the point where she felt that our relationship wasn't going forward enough. I wasn't ready to ask her to marry me and she wanted to get married and start a family."
"At least you were honest."
Okay, if you remember the Ashley entry, Georgie found out that I had been fucking Ashley. That's why she dumped me. But I didn't think Nicole would appreciate that.
"Yeah. And we were cool about it. There were no hard feelings."
Yeah, well, I didn't have any hard feelings. Georgie, on the other hand, would've been happy had Jupiter fallen from the sky and landed on my balls for five agonizing minutes before Mars came crashing down upon my head. But that wasn't exactly what I wanted to tell Nicole, so I "adjusted" the truth just a touch.
Around 1:30, we were feeling pretty good. We weren't drunk, but were well on our way. I was starting to write off my chances of getting into Nicole's pants (or bikini bottoms), though. I think I was stuck in the friend zone and needed to get out of there.
Don't get me wrong. The friend zone is a great place to be. You have to travel through the friend zone many times, depending on the lady you're poaching. The friend zone allows her to feel a connection to you. But if you hang in the friend zone for too long, then that will be your permanent station.
So when you're in the friend zone, remember: rent, don't buy.
"So you would've gone out with me?"
"Yeah. Absolutely."
"You kiss on the first date?"
"Oh yeah....."
"But that's it, right?"
"Oh, depends on who I'm with...."
It's always good to leave your options open.
"What if we were on a first date?"
"Definitely more."
I got up put the coolers on the other side of my chaise lounge.
"What are you doing?"
"You'll see."
Then I pushed my lounge up against hers and laid down next to her.
"Want to pretend that we're on a first date?"
"Yeah...."
I leaned over and we started kissing. I slid my tongue into her mouth and felt her tongue push back against mine. Mr. Happy knew we had just ditched the friend zone and was a full attention.
I slid my hand underneath her bikini bottom and Nicole responded by rubbing my cock through my my swimsuit. We went at it for a couple of minutes until we heard voices coming towards the pool.
We immediately got up and Nicole said, "A-22" and walked away. I gathered my stuff up and nodded hello to the really cute young mother who was coming into the pool area with her toddler. Her name was Sharon and I had done some exploratory investigation about an attempted poach with her, but wisely decided against it.
Her husband was really big and worked rotating hours as a maintenance technician at a local hospital. Too much trouble even if I could con Sharon into bed. She sure was a nice lady, though.
I went up to my apartment and dumped my coolers and grabbed some condoms. Then I headed back to Nicole's place. So why her place and not mine?
Nicole would later explain that my place faced a fairly busy area of the complex, while her place didn't. She felt that it would be more difficult to sneak into my apartment without being seen than me going to hers. Personally, I thought the possibility of a surprise early arrival home from her husband would trump that concern, but she wasn't too worried. Besides, I'm a master of escape--and of course, of setting the chain lock on the front door.
I took off my t-shirt and bathing suit, revealing my stiff cock. I smiled and said, "You sure you want to go through with this?" Nicole looked at my hard cock and said, "Even if I hadn't wanted to, I definitely do now."
She took off her bikini and smiled. I walked over and we wrapped our arms around each other and started kissing again, my hard cock pressed against her stomach. Nicole then kissed her way down my chest and stomach and got on her knees. She then took my hard cock into her mouth and started sucking me.
I was so hard at this point that I wasn't even close to blowing my load,--I love that feeling--so I relaxed and enjoyed her attention for a couple of minutes. My eyes scanned the room for pictures of Nicole and her husband. I spotted one on an end table by the couch and smiled.
I had Nicole stand back up and we started kissing again. Then we walked into her bedroom and I laid her on her back. She spread her legs and I positioned myself above her and started sucking her nipples while I played with her wet pussy.
Oh well, since I was already in position, I figured that I might as well fire up the Palm Pilot! She was nice and wet, and her breathing was already getting heavy.
I continued to suck her hard nipples (no, not both at the same time!) as my hand pushed against and slid around her pussy, looking for what area was most sensitive. Like almost always, it was her clit and I increased my pressure against it while moving my hand in different directions.
Soon Nicole was jerking and groaning and I increased my pace, driving her over the edge. As she came, Nicole's head jerked forward and she muttered, "Oh fuck...." I removed my hand and leaned down and kissed her some more. As we kissed, Nicole stroked my cock.
"I want you in me."
"Soon."
I kissed her and went down between her legs. I ran my tongue up and down her lips and then slid it inside of her pussy. I was concerned about her clit being too sensitive after the Pilot treatment and concentrated on the areas away from there.
I made a slight misjudgment there. Nicole's clit must not have been too sensitive, as she started fingering it as I slid my tongue in and out of her. I guess that was a happy accident, and soon Nicole was cumming again.
I got up and saw a big smile on Nicole's face. "Nice."
I put on Mr. Happy's raincoat and got on top of Nicole and slid right in. We fucked nice and slowly for several minutes until Nicole said, "Faster honey...."
I increased my pace, thrusting into Nicole's pussy faster and harder. Her hands were on my hips, pulling me into her with every thrust. Nicole soon said, "I'm gonna cum, Ryan!" and then closed her eyes and moaned, and her body stiffened.
After she came, Nicole pulled my head down and we started kissing as I continued to fuck her. She put her hands on my ass and was squeezing it as I finally started nearing my own orgasm.
"That's it honey....that's it...."
My body jerked a little as I shot my load into the condom. After I came, I pulled out and pulled the rubber off and then buried my face on Nicole's shoulder.
"Fuck...I really, really needed that....that was great....."
We kicked back for awhile and then checked the clock. Cool, we had enough time for another go around.
Nicole got on top of me and we started 69ing. I love this position. You have equal access to the pussy and ass. I felt her warm mouth on my semi-hard cock as I started running my tongue over her clit.
I didn't make her cum that way, but I did get her wet. And she got me hard again. Nicole rolled a condom on Mr. Happy and slid down slowly. Nicole rode me slowly for several minutes and then leaned forward, bracing herself on her hands.
She started riding me faster while I grabbed her tits and played with her hard nipples. After a couple of minutes, she said, "Gonna cum.....cum with me....." That wasn't going to be a problem.
Not long after that, Nicole groaned that she was cumming and I managed to get out a "me too" and we both climaxed. After we came, Nicole leaned down and we shared a long kiss.
Nicole then carefully climbed off of me and I took the condom--as well as the first condom--and flushed them both. I put my swimsuit and t-shirt back on and gave Nicole a kiss. Then I headed back to my place.
I would see Nicole four more times over the next ten days. And each meeting was fantastic. And then Nicole put an end to it. One morning, I went in to 7-11 to get my coffee. I walked up to Nicole's register and she smiled at me. She looked around to make sure we were alone--her coworker was in the back stocking the cooler and I was the only customer.
"This is so hard, Ryan. I think you're great, you know that."
"But you want to stop, right?"
"Yeah. I'm feeling so guilty. I'm sorry."
"No need to be. I loved being with you."
"Oh, so did I. Too much, you know?"
So we agreed to act like nothing ever happened between us. I kept getting my coffee there, although there weren't any more visits from Nicole when I was at the pool. In September, Nicole's hours changed because she had entered Cal Poly's accreditation program and I didn't get to see her too much.
I saw Nicole sporadically after she started school. I'd run into her on occasion at 7-11 or at the complex. The next summer, she was gone. She and her husband moved out of the complex and Nicole quit 7-11. She never told me about either of these things before they happened, so I was a bit surprised. Bit it wasn't like we even ran into each other that much by then. And she certainly didn't owe me anything, so her not telling me certainly didn't bother me.
I will end on one note. One thing I'm convinced of is that while Nicole liked me, that wasn't the reason I got to fuck her--or at least the most important reason. I think she was very intrigued about what it be like to fuck another guy. Combine that with some marital annoyances she was experiencing and you had a lady ready to cheat if she found the right guy.
I was just the right guy.
Insert guffaw here.
"Well, just wondering....if you weren't married....."
"Yeah, I probably would've said yes, especially once I got to know you."
I decided to push my luck a bit and said, "Hot today. I think I'll be kicking it later by the pool. Drop by and say hi if you want."
"Okay, I might do that."
And that was that. I had pretty much done all I could without actually grabbing her ass. I told Nicole that I'd see her later and headed back to my place.
I worked on one of my assignments until around 2:00. Nicole usually got off at 1:00, so that gave her some time to get home, unwind, grab a bite to eat, etc......
I put some beers and ice into a cooler and headed down to the pool. I opened up a cold one, took off my shirt and stretched out. I was really hoping Nicole would show up--that would be as good a sign as I could have hoped for.
About a half hour later, I got my wish.
I was laying there with my eyes shut, when I heard, "So you gonna give me one of those?"
Fuck yeah.
I handed her a beer and we started talking. She was wearing a cute little blue bikini and it was tough trying to not leer at Steffi's--er, Nicole's--body while we were talking. But I managed. And it was important to pay attention to what she was saying. I wanted to see if I could pick up any clues about whether she was happily or unhappily married.
Listening is huge when trying to get a woman into bed, especially when that woman is married.
We ended up talking and drinking for a couple of hours. Finally, Nicole said, "Well, I guess I need to start his dinner. He certainly isn't going to do it."
We stood up and she thanked me for the beer and conversation. She smiled, gave me a kiss on the cheek and started walking away. I stared at her cute little ass as she left.
This whole situation couldn't have been unfolding better. Then, well, it got even better.
She's got a case of Ryan on her mind....
When she was about to walk out the gate, she turned back and walked over. She smiled and said, "You coming down again tomorrow? I'm not working." I asked if 11:00 would be okay and she smiled again and said it would be fine.
I gathered my stuff and went back up to my place. I wanted to fix my dinner and sit down and evaluate everything. Clear thinking is vital to a successful poach.
But no clear thinking could take place until I took care of the raging hard-on I had. I jumped into the shower and stroked myself off thinking of Nicole's hot ass in that blue bikini. Two hours of staring at this cute girl in a bikini had me ready to blast off. Soon, it was mission accomplished.
It didn't help much. Mr. Happy soon returned to attention. Luckily, the universe saw my plight and decided to help me out.
After I dried off and got dressed, I was looking in the fridge, trying to decide what to have for dinner. As I was contemplating a soup and salad combo, the phone rang. It was Cheri. She was in the area and wanted to know if I was available for a quick visit.
She only had an hour or so, but I got to fuck her twice and probably could've gone a third time if she didn't have to leave. But an hour with Cheri was much better than no time with Cheri, that's for sure.
After Cheri left, I took some time to evaluate what was going on with Nicole. All the signs were good. She liked me--she said as much. She spent two hours drinking and talking with me that day. She wanted to see me the following day and she was obviously comfortable around me.
There were other clues as well.
While Nicole said that she liked southern California, she never really wanted to move down from Oregon. While she said that she wasn't upset at her husband for the move, I could definitely sense some resentment.
And speaking of her husband, she almost never referred to him by name. I heard her refer to him as "Steve" one time. The rest of the time, it was "he", "his", and "him". A newlywed almost always refers to a spouse by name. This was a very good sign.
Then there was that comment about how she always had to make dinner. That came off as a real dig at...."him".
Throw all that together with that little kiss on the cheek and things were looking pretty good. It wasn't a sure thing, of course, but like the Magic 8 ball says, "All signs point to yes, biatch".
Needless to say, between Cheri and these positive developments, I slept very well that night.
The next morning I got up and did some work on an appellate brief I was writing up for a new client. Around 10:00, I showered, shaved, and put my swimsuit on. I made sure to really look as sharp as I could--well, as sharp as I could in a swimsuit and t-shirt. The momentum was on my side and I wanted to keep it going.
And I knew a good way to keep it going. I mixed up a couple of salads, and made up a couple of sandwiches and put them in a small cooler. I tossed in some chips as well.
I figured Nicole would appreciate someone making lunch for her, considering her comments the day before. Sometimes the smaller gestures speak the loudest.
I went down and set up camp, so to speak. I went to the same area we had been at the day before. And I moved the chaise lounges closer together.
Preparation, manipulation.....ta-may-to, ta-mah-tow.
Soon, Nicole arrived and smiled and said hello. She took off her robe and was wearing a red bikini. The color didn't matter; any bikini would have looked great on her. I got up and she kissed me on the cheek again. This was too good to be true.
We sat down on our respective lounges and started drinking and talking. We had the whole pool area to ourselves. It was great. After we had been talking for a bit, she looked at the small cooler and asked what was in it.
"Our lunches."
"You made us lunch? I knew there was a reason that I liked you!"
"Well, I like you too."
"Yeah, I'm glad."
"Me too."
Okay, this was getting to be somewhat awkward. And in the past, I've mentioned that sometimes that awkward pause is good. But it felt like it was too soon. So I grabbed the cooler and took out the food.
She took her lunch and thanked me. "Salad and a sandwich. Nice light lunch. This was sweet."
We finished eating and said, "That was great." Then she laughed and said, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to seduce me."
"I am. Is it working?"
"Maybe. I'll let you know after another beer."
We resumed our drinking and conversation. Nicole revealed that "he" was the only guy she had ever been with. They met in high school and continued to see each other while they attended Portland State. After they graduated, they got married. She was planning on working at 7-11 for the summer and then go through the Cal Poly teacher accreditation program.
Great smile.
I asked her if being married was a big adjustment, if it was what she thought it would be. She thought for a moment and said, "Kinda. It was kinda like we'd been together so long that it was the next logical step. Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"How come a great guy like you isn't married or doesn't have a girlfriend? I'd go out with you in a heartbeat."
"I had a long-term girlfriend. Georgie. We broke up in March. After we broke up, I wasn't really ready to jump into another relationship."
"I'm so sorry. What happened, if you don't mind me asking."
"We just wanted different things out of life. That and it got to the point where she felt that our relationship wasn't going forward enough. I wasn't ready to ask her to marry me and she wanted to get married and start a family."
"At least you were honest."
Okay, if you remember the Ashley entry, Georgie found out that I had been fucking Ashley. That's why she dumped me. But I didn't think Nicole would appreciate that.
"Yeah. And we were cool about it. There were no hard feelings."
Yeah, well, I didn't have any hard feelings. Georgie, on the other hand, would've been happy had Jupiter fallen from the sky and landed on my balls for five agonizing minutes before Mars came crashing down upon my head. But that wasn't exactly what I wanted to tell Nicole, so I "adjusted" the truth just a touch.
Around 1:30, we were feeling pretty good. We weren't drunk, but were well on our way. I was starting to write off my chances of getting into Nicole's pants (or bikini bottoms), though. I think I was stuck in the friend zone and needed to get out of there.
Don't get me wrong. The friend zone is a great place to be. You have to travel through the friend zone many times, depending on the lady you're poaching. The friend zone allows her to feel a connection to you. But if you hang in the friend zone for too long, then that will be your permanent station.
So when you're in the friend zone, remember: rent, don't buy.
"So you would've gone out with me?"
"Yeah. Absolutely."
"You kiss on the first date?"
"Oh yeah....."
"But that's it, right?"
"Oh, depends on who I'm with...."
It's always good to leave your options open.
"What if we were on a first date?"
"Definitely more."
I got up put the coolers on the other side of my chaise lounge.
"What are you doing?"
"You'll see."
Then I pushed my lounge up against hers and laid down next to her.
"Want to pretend that we're on a first date?"
"Yeah...."
I leaned over and we started kissing. I slid my tongue into her mouth and felt her tongue push back against mine. Mr. Happy knew we had just ditched the friend zone and was a full attention.
I slid my hand underneath her bikini bottom and Nicole responded by rubbing my cock through my my swimsuit. We went at it for a couple of minutes until we heard voices coming towards the pool.
We immediately got up and Nicole said, "A-22" and walked away. I gathered my stuff up and nodded hello to the really cute young mother who was coming into the pool area with her toddler. Her name was Sharon and I had done some exploratory investigation about an attempted poach with her, but wisely decided against it.
Her husband was really big and worked rotating hours as a maintenance technician at a local hospital. Too much trouble even if I could con Sharon into bed. She sure was a nice lady, though.
I went up to my apartment and dumped my coolers and grabbed some condoms. Then I headed back to Nicole's place. So why her place and not mine?
Nicole would later explain that my place faced a fairly busy area of the complex, while her place didn't. She felt that it would be more difficult to sneak into my apartment without being seen than me going to hers. Personally, I thought the possibility of a surprise early arrival home from her husband would trump that concern, but she wasn't too worried. Besides, I'm a master of escape--and of course, of setting the chain lock on the front door.
I took off my t-shirt and bathing suit, revealing my stiff cock. I smiled and said, "You sure you want to go through with this?" Nicole looked at my hard cock and said, "Even if I hadn't wanted to, I definitely do now."
She took off her bikini and smiled. I walked over and we wrapped our arms around each other and started kissing again, my hard cock pressed against her stomach. Nicole then kissed her way down my chest and stomach and got on her knees. She then took my hard cock into her mouth and started sucking me.
I was so hard at this point that I wasn't even close to blowing my load,--I love that feeling--so I relaxed and enjoyed her attention for a couple of minutes. My eyes scanned the room for pictures of Nicole and her husband. I spotted one on an end table by the couch and smiled.
I had Nicole stand back up and we started kissing again. Then we walked into her bedroom and I laid her on her back. She spread her legs and I positioned myself above her and started sucking her nipples while I played with her wet pussy.
Oh well, since I was already in position, I figured that I might as well fire up the Palm Pilot! She was nice and wet, and her breathing was already getting heavy.
I continued to suck her hard nipples (no, not both at the same time!) as my hand pushed against and slid around her pussy, looking for what area was most sensitive. Like almost always, it was her clit and I increased my pressure against it while moving my hand in different directions.
Soon Nicole was jerking and groaning and I increased my pace, driving her over the edge. As she came, Nicole's head jerked forward and she muttered, "Oh fuck...." I removed my hand and leaned down and kissed her some more. As we kissed, Nicole stroked my cock.
"I want you in me."
"Soon."
I kissed her and went down between her legs. I ran my tongue up and down her lips and then slid it inside of her pussy. I was concerned about her clit being too sensitive after the Pilot treatment and concentrated on the areas away from there.
I made a slight misjudgment there. Nicole's clit must not have been too sensitive, as she started fingering it as I slid my tongue in and out of her. I guess that was a happy accident, and soon Nicole was cumming again.
I got up and saw a big smile on Nicole's face. "Nice."
I put on Mr. Happy's raincoat and got on top of Nicole and slid right in. We fucked nice and slowly for several minutes until Nicole said, "Faster honey...."
I increased my pace, thrusting into Nicole's pussy faster and harder. Her hands were on my hips, pulling me into her with every thrust. Nicole soon said, "I'm gonna cum, Ryan!" and then closed her eyes and moaned, and her body stiffened.
After she came, Nicole pulled my head down and we started kissing as I continued to fuck her. She put her hands on my ass and was squeezing it as I finally started nearing my own orgasm.
"That's it honey....that's it...."
My body jerked a little as I shot my load into the condom. After I came, I pulled out and pulled the rubber off and then buried my face on Nicole's shoulder.
"Fuck...I really, really needed that....that was great....."
We kicked back for awhile and then checked the clock. Cool, we had enough time for another go around.
Nicole got on top of me and we started 69ing. I love this position. You have equal access to the pussy and ass. I felt her warm mouth on my semi-hard cock as I started running my tongue over her clit.
I didn't make her cum that way, but I did get her wet. And she got me hard again. Nicole rolled a condom on Mr. Happy and slid down slowly. Nicole rode me slowly for several minutes and then leaned forward, bracing herself on her hands.
She started riding me faster while I grabbed her tits and played with her hard nipples. After a couple of minutes, she said, "Gonna cum.....cum with me....." That wasn't going to be a problem.
Not long after that, Nicole groaned that she was cumming and I managed to get out a "me too" and we both climaxed. After we came, Nicole leaned down and we shared a long kiss.
Nicole then carefully climbed off of me and I took the condom--as well as the first condom--and flushed them both. I put my swimsuit and t-shirt back on and gave Nicole a kiss. Then I headed back to my place.
I would see Nicole four more times over the next ten days. And each meeting was fantastic. And then Nicole put an end to it. One morning, I went in to 7-11 to get my coffee. I walked up to Nicole's register and she smiled at me. She looked around to make sure we were alone--her coworker was in the back stocking the cooler and I was the only customer.
"This is so hard, Ryan. I think you're great, you know that."
"But you want to stop, right?"
"Yeah. I'm feeling so guilty. I'm sorry."
"No need to be. I loved being with you."
"Oh, so did I. Too much, you know?"
So we agreed to act like nothing ever happened between us. I kept getting my coffee there, although there weren't any more visits from Nicole when I was at the pool. In September, Nicole's hours changed because she had entered Cal Poly's accreditation program and I didn't get to see her too much.
I saw Nicole sporadically after she started school. I'd run into her on occasion at 7-11 or at the complex. The next summer, she was gone. She and her husband moved out of the complex and Nicole quit 7-11. She never told me about either of these things before they happened, so I was a bit surprised. Bit it wasn't like we even ran into each other that much by then. And she certainly didn't owe me anything, so her not telling me certainly didn't bother me.
I will end on one note. One thing I'm convinced of is that while Nicole liked me, that wasn't the reason I got to fuck her--or at least the most important reason. I think she was very intrigued about what it be like to fuck another guy. Combine that with some marital annoyances she was experiencing and you had a lady ready to cheat if she found the right guy.
I was just the right guy.
Nicole
.jpg)


2.jpg)
2 comments:
Man....I'm 20 and would love to take a run at you! LOL I love this blog! My bf is gonna get lucky tonight. And I'm only through five entries!
I envy your boyfriend. ;)
Post a Comment