HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

July 5, 2011

Vera





When: July to September 1989

Status: Married eight years, one child
Occupation: Stay-at-home Mom
Meetings: 17
Age: 28


Oh well, since I just did the
Kirsten entry, I might as well stay in the Caryl Era and talk about Vera. Vera was the married neighbor I touched upon briefly in Kirsten's entry.

It really didn't last long, and there's really no funny story as to how I met Vera. She was a nice lady, but one that never stood out among the "greats", so to speak. I know that really doesn't sound nice, but they can't all be epic and they can't all stand out. Some are just hook-ups.

And Vera was just that, although I wasn't just that to her. But that was a Vera problem, not a Ryan problem. Sometimes, I think back and wonder if I didn't fuck her just because I could. Actually, I don't wonder at all; I DID just fuck her because I could. And that's a good thing.

Anyway, Vera moved into my apartment complex a few weeks before I met Kirsten. She lived a few doors down and a few days after she moved in (she, her husband and son had moved up from Encinitas), we bumped into each other as we were leaving and introduced ourselves.

We chatted for about fifteen minutes and went back to my place and I fucked her. Okay, we talked for about fifteen minutes and went back to our respective apartments.

Living so close, we bumped into each other quite a bit. I had a chance to observe her neanderthal husband as well. I could see why she always liked to chat with me. This guy acted like Vera was an annoyance every time she opened her mouth. He didn't seem to think much of me, either--not that I cared.

But whenever we saw each other, which was often, we chatted for quite a bit. It was hard for me to get a reading on her "poachability", though. Was she just starved for conversation? Did she like me "that way" on some level? Was it a combination of both?

I thought it would be kind of cool to nail her. Her husband worked and she dropped her son off at some summer thing for kids three days a week, so she certainly had the time to violate her vows.

And I was guessing that her husband wasn't all that into making her happy in the sack. I just got the vibe from him that he was the type to give her a lick and then the stick, if you know what I mean.

Like I mentioned in the Kirsten entry, I was pretty worked up after I started meeting her for lunches. But we hadn't started fucking, so I thought I'd make my move on Vera.

So the next time I saw Vera it was on a Wednesday morning around ten. She was coming back home after dropping her son off at his summer activity and I made sure to run into her. She walked over and we started talking as usual and then I decided to invite her in for a cock--er, Coke.

If she said no, I figured that I could cross her off as a potential poachette. But if she said yes, maybe I could weasel my way into her pants. At this point, I still wasn't sure if she was into me or not. But it was an innocent enough invitation.

She smiled and said yes and came in. She sat down on the couch and I brought over a couple of Cokes and sat down next to her. We chatted and joked around for about an hour. I was very happy with the way this whole thing was progressing. I figured that if nothing else, I was laying the groundwork for a future fuck with her--or at least increasing my chances.

Then I spotted a small hole I could squeeze through and turn the conversation to how cute I thought she was. I noticed a tattoo on her left shoulder.

"Love the tattoo, Vera."
"Oh, thank you. Got it a few years ago."

And now, a calculated risk.

"Makes you even prettier."

That caught her by surprise.

"Thank you.....you think I'm pretty?"
"Very. If you weren't married, I'd ask you out in a heartbeat."

"Thank you.....I'd accept. I think you're very handsome."


Then it grew quiet. And when it gets quiet, it can get awkward. And I figured, well, let's make it more awkward.

I grabbed her hand, held it with both my hands, and kissed it. She smiled and reached up and touched my face.

Holy cow. I couldn't believe that stupid hand-kissing move worked. And hey, when the universe gives you a present, you open it. Unless, of course, it's one of those tennis ball cans loaded with springs.

I leaned over and kissed her. Then I pulled back and smiled. Hey, I figured if this whole romantic feel-good deal was working, then keep using it.




Great ass and great tattoo.


I leaned over and kissed her again, this time sliding my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue met mine, and we kissed this way for several minutes. And while I didn't want to give her a chance to back out, I certainly didn't want to move to fast, either. So I was patient.

Well, I was patient for about ten minutes. At that point, I really wanted to complete the poach. So I stood up and held my hand out. She smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked to my bedroom.

I kissed Vera again once we reached my bedroom and then took off my shirt. She pulled off her shirt and I reached around and unhooked her bra. I leaned down and sucked her left nipple and then her right nipple.

She sighed and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I ignored her, hoping that sentiment would go away. I laid her on the bed and pulled down her pants and then her panties. I kissed my way up her legs. I had just about reached the happy zone when I heard her say, "Sweetie....what about your girlfriend?"

Fuck Vera. C'mon.

"Right here, right now, YOU'RE my girlfriend."

I know. I know. Ugh. But, fellow bitches, it worked. She smiled and leaned back and I went to work on her pussy. She was wet and I slid my tongue inside of her pussy and moved it around. She jerked a little and groaned. I then started licking her hard clit.

Vera was moving her hips around and playing with her tits while I ate her out. Several minutes into it, she groaned and said, "I wish my husband would do this to me......"

Yeah, I just knew that hubby was a "suck me/fuck me" kinda guy. I love those guys. They keep guys like me in business. I appreciate their contribution to my success.

Shortly after uttering that statement, Vera stiffened and came, groaning and whimpering as her orgasm washed over her. Normally, this is the time I'd pull the Palm Pilot out of the hangar, but not on this day. Being eaten out was a rare treat for her; the Pilot might be a bit much. That and I wanted to fuck her.

I got up and took off my shorts and underwear and freed my cock. It was hard and ready and Vera smiled when she saw it.

I walked over to her side of the bed and she sat up and sucked me for a minute. I grabbed a condom and she laid back down as I rolled on the raincoat. Vera spread her legs and I mounted her and slid my hard cock into her wet pussy.

I really wanted to go gangbusters on her; I was hard and really needed to cum. But I had to stay in character, so to speak, at least for that day. After my earlier approach, a slam-dunk fuck was out of the question. So I spent several minutes sliding in slowly and kissing her.

After that, I increased my pace. I kept encouraging Vera to cum as I slid in and out of her. I kept telling her how hard she made me, how much I liked her and how much she turned me on. She responded well to that, eventually letting out a loud groan--that was more like a yelp--and cumming.

And that was my green light to trash that condom. I increased my pace and finally groaned and came as Vera said, "That's it honey.....yeah that's it....."

Fuck yeah, that was it. Just what the poacher ordered.

I pulled out and lay next to Vera and kissed her. Since I had just banged her, it was time to dispel any thoughts that we really were more than fuck-friends that may have crept into her mind. Ah, but this had to be done just the right way. "Hey, bitch, you're a great piece of ass," probably wouldn't have been appropriate.

"That was great."
"It was. You were great."
"So were you."

Insert brief pause here.

"Listen, Vera. I want you to know that....anytime you need me or to be with me.....let me know. But I know your family is the most important thing to you. I won't threaten that."

Heh. I'm a nice guy, aren't I? Fucking considerate, I am!

"Oh thank you. I know you won't. I trust you." Hey, that was her mistake to make, right?

She kissed me and then got up and took a shower. I just stayed in bed, listening to the water running, trying to keep the incredibly smug feeling I had from showing on my face. I felt great though. Cheri would be coming over later that day to make things even better.

I grabbed another towel when I heard Vera getting out of the shower and decided to really play up this romantic deal.

Vera started drying herself off and I walked in and toweled off her back, ass and legs. This was a hit, as she said, "Full service!" I was on my knees and planted a kiss on her ass cheek in response.

We went into the bedroom and Vera got dressed.

"Thank you for a wonderful time."
"Thank you."
"Maybe Friday? If you'd like?"
"I'd love it."

I gave her another kiss and walked her to the door. Then I took a nice long hot shower and couldn't help but think of how perfectly I had worked this poach. Rarely do you do things to perfection--in any endeavor--but this time I did. I was pretty happy.

I had eased Vera into the poach slowly and easily. When the time was right, I got her into my apartment. And the hand-kissing bit topped it off. Dumb luck really. At that point, I was pretty good at what I did, but if I was able to nail it down this way every time, my "box score" would have been double what it already was.




Hey, you're covering up the best part, Vera!


I finished my shower and then fixed myself a nice lunch and got back to work. Cheri arrived a few hours later and I was more than ready to have a couple of hours of fun with the gorgeous redhead. I had completed a double-header and would do it again on Friday, when I'd fuck Vera again and then meet up with Caryl.

Sweet.

Two days later, Vera came over and I introduced her to the Palm Pilot. As she was cumming, I heard her say, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I'd say that she enjoyed the ride.

After that, I fucked her for several minutes doggy style. I just slid my cock in, grabbed her hips, and let loose this time. She loved it. She came two more times and then had me pull out.

Vera had me lay on my back and peeled off the condom and started sucking me off like crazy. Soon I groaned and told her I was going to cum and then shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

The more I fucked Vera, the more into and wild she got. She loved the idea of stepping out on her husband, and she loved sex. She loved the idea that when we were together, she was my girlfriend. She loved the fact that she could be as wild as she wanted with me and that I always wanted her to cum as much as possible.

By the time September rolled around, I thought I was going to get to fuck her almost every week day. She didn't work and could take her son to school and fuck me for a couple of hours every day. I was even wondering if I had enough stiffies in the storeroom to keep up with the increased demand Vera would put on my resources. I had her, Kirsten, Cheri, Caryl, and a couple of others to play with. And of course, I was always open to a new recruit.

But like I said in the Kirsten entry, we ended our fun in October. And Vera ended our fun in late September.

I got cocky, and I took Vera's feelings for granted--not that I really cared about her feelings to begin with. I never hid the fact that I fucked Caryl. Vera assumed that I was fucking her. But she started asking questions about some of the other women she saw going into my apartment--especially Cheri.

Of course I laid out the line that they were clients (and technically, Cheri was). And while that worked for awhile, there was one little fact that she couldn't get over.

All of these "clients" were attractive women. When she finally wanted to see the light, she did.

One Tuesday morning, we had just finished a session when she got out of bed to take a shower and get dressed. As she was showering, I couldn't help but get the feeling that something wasn't quite right. She wasn't as passionate as she had been and seemed somewhat distracted.

So I was laying there, she dried off and came back into the bedroom to get dressed.

"So.....are those other women all really clients?"
"Of course."
"And if I said that I didn't believe you? Then....?"
"Then I'd be insulted."
"Okay. Then maybe you should be insulted."
"Then I am."
"All your clients are women?"
"No, just the ones that I fuck."

She looked at me and finished pulling up her skirt.

"You know, I gave you a chance to be honest and you still lie."

Well, fellow poachers, the best defense is a good offense. Mr. Happy had seen the last of Vera's pussy, anyway. He faxed up the go-ahead to nuke the relationship.

"So this has obviously been bothering you for a long time. And yet, you kept spreading your legs for me. Even today. I'm this big liar, yet you still wanted me to fuck you one more time. If I say they're clients, they're clients. Now if you keep pissing me off, I'm not going to want to fuck you anymore."

I still like that last comment.

"You pig. How about I tell that girlfriend of yours about what a great boyfriend you are?"
"Hey, go ahead. I'm only in it for the ass I'm getting off her. But maybe your husband will see some pictures of you one day. Say goodbye to your son."

Yeah. That wouldn't be good.

"Stay away from me."
"Just leave. I got what I wanted from you."

THAT got her. And it was totally uncalled for. And I wish I could go back in time and say it again. And I even got a "Fuck you." out of it. Cool. Vera never swore.

Of course, there was that ugly little detail of her living just a few doors down from me. But we managed to avoid each other after that day. One funny incident happened however.

A few weeks after our last fucky-wucky, she and her husband arrived home at the same time I did. I was opening my door when we caught each others attention.

Vera's husband was getting his keys out and she started rubbing his back. "I love you, honey...."

The look he shot her was like he was saying, "What the fuck?" I nearly started cracking up. I unlocked my door, went into my apartment and busted up on the couch.

Through sheer luck, I didn't see her after that. She and her family moved away about a month later. They must've been on a six-month lease.

I probably should've let her tell Caryl, though. It would've saved me a lot of headaches. Then again, if Caryl had believed her and dumped me, I never would've had to opportunity to fuck Hillary.

And that would've sucked.

No comments: