HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

April 28, 2008

Bailey



Bailery was so laid back.


When: September to December 1982
Status: Married for seven years, one kid
Occupation: Stay at home mom/student
Meetings: 27
Age: 28
Quotable:  "Pickup trucks were made for sex."  


I loved the early '80s. Unprotected sex.....risk of STD's was so much lower than today.....hot married women attending community college....I could fuck all night...... I mean, I can STILL fuck all night, though.



It was September of 1982. I was starting my second year of college at Chaffey. I spent three years there as I attended part-time and worked part-time with Jim's dad.

One of my classes was interpersonal communication. Fuck, what a joke. I mean, a lot of communications is a joke, and I have a bachelors in organizational communication.

But interpersonal communication--much like communication theory in general--can be a joke if the instructor is one of those who doesn't stress public speaking and presentation. And this one was not. He taught through general discussions, shit like that. It was very kick-back, but I learned nothing.

Anyway, one of his big methods was dividing people up into groups to discuss things like values, stereotypes, generalizations. Yeah, total joke.
Here....I have the best way to describe this class: one of the big things taught was that you should call girls "women". Because calling a female a "girl" demeans her.

Little did I know it at the time, but the age of political correctness had begun. By the way, if you buy into political correctness, you're a complete moron, idiot, and asshole. Political correctness is nothing more than thought control.

Anyhoo.......there was one chick in there--oh, "chick" was VERBOTTEN!, by the way--who was in her twenties. She appeared to by fucking eating this shit up like a dog lapping up a can of Mighty Dog.

So one day, the instructor, who was a guy by the way, broke everyone up into groups of three. The subject: sex and people's different views toward it and how those views affect peoples' "perception". What drivel.

I got paired up with the cute 28 year old and a 32 year old named Ronnie. Ronnie was very cool and bought into this shit about as much as I did. The cutie was named Bailey. I was soon to discover that Bailey felt the same way we did.

The groups all met outside on the grass. Ronnie loved this as she was able to smoke.

Ronnie and I had become fast friends due to our disdain for this stupid class. We spent our coffee breaks together. I had tried to get her into bed, but she always said she'd "think about it."

We spent several minutes talking about the bullshit topic when Ronnie said, "Bailey?"

"Yes?"
"Do you buy into any of this bullshit?"
"No, but it's what the teacher wants to hear so I play the game and get a good grade." I was rolling.
Bailey got up to run to the bathroom. Ronnie and I started laughing again. Finally, Ronnie said, "I KNEW she was too smart to believe this crap!"
Ronnie was divorced and loving it. Lots of boyfriends. Unfortunately, I hadn't been added to that list. Yet.

Like I said, I had been trying to get her into bed the past several weeks and I had pretty much given up. Ronnie would end up being a pal and that was it. So I was surprised when I what she had to say next.

She leaned forward and said, "Why don't you come over tonight?" "Really?" "Uh huh. The girls are with their dad." "You mean to have some fun?" "No, to watch the news, idiot." "Oh, so you're done 'thinking about it'?"

"Hey, I've been dating two guys. Give me a break. Besides, I was worried that I was too old for you."
"You done smoking crack? I'll make you cum fifteen times."
"I'll settle for a few."
"So what changed?"
"I like you so who cares about our age difference. It's not like we're getting married."
"Yeah, I'd never marry someone who gets around like you." 
"Up yours."

Ronnie was awesome. Not a beautiful woman, but pretty enough. What made her so attractive was how cool she was. I saw Ronnie that night and would continue to see her over the next couple of years whenever we were free and needed to get laid.

I had been seeing this cute girl named Marie at the time. But I never turned down the opportunity to get laid. Ronnie actually was the reason I ended breaking up with Marie. But that's not for now.

Bailey came back and sat right next to me. We continued to talk and Bailey said, "I envy you guys. You get to play around all you want. It's the only thing I don't like about being married." "I could help you with that." "Shut up, Ryan!" Bailey responded, laughing.

After class, I got Ronnie's number and gave her mine. After my second class, I ran into Bailey and asked her if she wanted any coffee. She jumped at the chance.

We spent the next hour chatting. Finally, I apologized for the "I can help you" comment. "Nah, it was funny. Was....it a serious offer?" "If you want it to be. You're hot."

She started busting up.

"Well, I suppose I should be flattered...and I am. But you know I'm married....."
"So I've heard. Hey, I believe some of what we were talking about."
"Oh, like how monogamy isn't natural?"
"Is it?"
"No...."
"If you were single, would you see me?"
"Yes."
"Then see me."
"I'd love to. But....I can't cheat."
"Okay. That's cool. Sorry if I made things weird."
"Nah....you're funny. I thought the offer was cool."

Whew.

I met up with Ronnie that night and spent several hours with her having some of the best sex I've ever had. That woman was incredible.

I didn't make her cum fifteen times, but she was happy enough. After we were done, Ronnie and I were drying off after our shower. As she was toweling off she said, "Ryan, you'd better be careful."

"Huh?"
"That shit was funny.....but come on. What if Bailey was really offended? You could've gotten into trouble."
"Her word against mine."
"Don't be stupid. You know in today's environment, you're guilty until proven innocent".
"Good point."
"Listen, I like you. You're a great guy. Tread lightly, honey. And come over Friday night."

Ronnie was right. I decided to be as careful as I could with Bailey.
I found Bailey two days later before our next class began.

"Hey, how you doing today?"
"Great. I have a question, though."
"What?"
"That offer still good?"
"Huh?"
"Your offer. Still good?"
"Uh....yeah...."
"You sure?"
"Uh...huh.....but what's changed?"

"Don't worry about it. You have a class after this, right?" "Yeah." "Me too. Meet me after class, and we'll talk more."

Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk what luck. It's good to be me.
Anyway, there was a mid-term that day and I aced it. It was on the communication model (yes, there is one) and some other crap. I had never taken a test with a full hard-on before. The teacher had told us that when we were done with the test, we could leave.

I finished and put my paper on the propogandist's....er....teacher's desk and went outside. I saw Bailey sitting there waiting for me. "Hey." "Hey. You never answered my question." "Another time, Ryan. Let's get some coffee."

We went down to the cafeteria, got some coffee, and went outside and sat down on a bench. It was fairly well hidden and private. "So...you want to blow off your class.....?" She said, "Yeah, I do. Can't. But meet me at noon up in the north parking lot." "Cool." I leaned over and we started kissing.

She pulled away. "Nice." "You really have to go to class?" She laughed... "Yeah. Doing a presentation. Sucks." She looked at her watch. "We have forty five minutes until our classes start. Let's go up to my truck."

We went up to her truck and she opened the tailgate and we climbed into the bed. It had a cap on it so we had some privacy. We started making out and I pulled her dress and panties down and dived between her legs.

I ate her out like crazy, licking her lips and sucking on her clit. After only a couple of minutes, Bailey let out a loud groan, arched her back, and came.

Breathing hard, she looked at me and said, "Your turn, baby."



Bailey showering up after one of our "workouts".

Bailey pulled my pants down to my ankles and took my cock in her mouth and started blowing me. I groaned and said, "Oh fuck." Bailey sucked me hard and fast and slid her hand under my shirt and rubbed my chest as she blew me. She licked my balls and inner thighs. It was intense to say the least.

Finally, I said, "Gonna cum, sweetheart." Bailey clamped her mouth
down on my cock and I filled her mouth with my hot cum.

"Fuck...that should hold us for a couple of hours," she said.

"No way. We still have time." "Yeah....you're still hard.....come on, baby...." I got my pants all the way off and climbed on her. I shoved my hard cock into her pussy and just fucked her like crazy. If anybody walked by her truck, they got a show to remember.

Man, partially clothed sex is HOT.

I remember that immediately after shoving my cock inside her, I said, "Oh fuck.....I didn't put on a rubber." "I'm on birth control. It's fine."

Five minutes later, Bailey came and I came with her, pumping my hot cum into her wet pussy. She grabbed a rag. "Honey, we gotta run. I gotta hit the bathroom and get you out of me!" she laughed. She got a lot of my cum up with a rag, but she definitely needed to freshen up. Really, what girl would want to give an oral report with cum running down her leg?

I needed to clean up as well. I must've smelled like perfume and pussy. We kissed and went our separate ways. I lucked out and had some "alone time" in the bathroom and cleaned myself up best I could. I cleaned up my face, thighs, even my dick. I even got my hair totally soaked. Finally, once I was convinced that I was as clean as I could get, I went to class.

I didn't get any funny looks, so I must've done a good job.

Fuck, I really had to force myself to concentrate in class. My thoughts kept drifting off to Bailey was and why on earth she had changed her mind. I managed to keep myself in check by working on getting together with a 40 year old hottie. Yes, I'm a dog.

Woof woof.

Marilyn and I had become really good friends as well. She had been married twenty years and the first day of class, I made sure to grab the desk next to hers.

Laugh if you want. Don't believe me if you choose. But junior colleges in the early 80's had a lot of older women who were returning to school after raising their kids. And a lot had been married forever and loved a little attention from a guy. While all the guys chased the younger girls, I chased the older ones. And it worked.

I made sure that I gave Marilyn plenty of attention, spending our breaks together, getting coffee and a smoke, that kind of stuff. I ended up fucking her, but only a couple of times (okay, eight to be exact). But like Marie and Ronnie, more on her another time.

Class finally ended and I gave Marilyn my number....just in case she wanted to get together for a study session. Heh.

I made my way up to the north parking lot and saw Bailey. I got in my car and followed her to her house, about five miles away. She lived just a mile east of Haven Ave., the street the school is on. I parked several houses down and met her on her porch. She opened up the door and we went in. Bailey locked the door and I slid the security chain on. She looked at me and said, "good idea."

Tip: when fucking a married woman (or man), if you or they have a chain lock, use it. If a spouse returns home unexpectedly, they won't be able to get in. That way, you or your new friend can make an emergency exit. If the spouse asks why the chain was on, three words will explain it: "force of habit."

Trust me, that chain has saved me a couple of times.

We went straight to the bedroom and got undressed. I laid Bailey on her stomach and went to work on eating out her ass, rimming her crack and sliding my tongue in and out of her tight asshole. After several minutes, I took my finger and slid it into her pussy. Then I took it out and put it all the way up her asshole and started finger fucking her.

Bailey really got off on this and kept telling me go faster. A couple of minutes later, she let a shout out and came. My dick was getting hard again....but I wasn't about to fuck her just yet.


Keep going!

I had already cum twice that day and even though I was 19, I figured I had two more hard-ons left at most. Ronnie had fucked me senseless just a couple of nights ago and I was still recovering. As hot as Bailey was, I knew that fourth hard-on might not even come (so to speak). So I made sure that I'd make her cum enough to get several more invites into her house (and her pussy).

Bailey rolled onto her stomach and spread her legs. I looked at her and said, "Not yet."

And then I began to perform my never-fail female jack-off routine. And Bailey was all about getting THAT done to her. I applied gentle pressure to her clitoral region while rubbing her lips with my middle finger, teasing the opening of her pussy. I leaned down and started sucking her little tits as I did this.

She was already wet from the ass licking and fingering I had given her, but I could feel her pussy get even wetter the more I worked on her. She was groaning and running her hand through my hair. I kept talking to her, telling her how much I wanted her to cum and how hot she was.

It didn't take long before her breathing quickened and her body tensed. Right when she reached the brink of cumming, I slid my middle finger into her snatch and fucked her hard with it and drove her over the edge, nice and hard.

She didn't say a word for a few minutes, but wrapped her arms around me and hugged and kissed me. I didn't want to rush her into action, but Captain Erection did. She felt my cock pressed against her leg and started stroking my cock.

Bailey pushed me on my back and got on her side and started giving me an incredible hand job with her left hand. She looked at me the whole time, smiling. "Bet I can make you shoot this way. You think so too?" I grunted "Yessss....."

She increased the speed of her hand, sliding it up and down my cock faster and faster. I couldn't take much more and moaned and shot a huge load of cum all over my stomach and chest. Some even got in Bailey's hair.

We laid back down and cuddled for awhile. Finally she said, "I'm starving. Want a sandwich?" "Sure." I looked at the clock. "You gotta be somewhere?" she laughed. "Yeah, out of here by the time your husband comes home."

"We're fine, baby. He doesn't get home till five or so. But Shauna gets home from school at four. I'll let you go after lunch and....one more round of fun."

Bailey made a couple of grilled ham and cheeses sandwiches and we took our time, eating our lunch naked. While we were eating, Bailey looked at me and said, "Shit, you'd better take a shower before you leave!"

We took a look at the clock. Almost three. We headed back to the bedroom and I laid down on my back. Bailey straddled my face and we 69'ed each other for a few minutes. Soon she was wet again and had another orgasm. She had also licked and jacked my cock hard.

She turned around, straddled me, and slid down my cock. I love this position. A woman's weight on me feels great and the friction this position creates is so intense. Bailey rode me, sliding and grinding her pussy up and down my cock.

We fucked nice and slow for several minutes. As she rode me, I grabbed and played with her breasts. She came again and started to fuck me faster and faster. Finally, I could feel my own orgasm building and so could she. I kept thrusting my hips against her and shot my load into her pussy. Bailey came with me, like she had done earlier in the day.

It was around 3:30 at this point, and I had to get going. Bailey and I took a shower together and I got dressed. As we were getting dressed, Bailey said, "Wanna do this again?" "Definitely!"

And we did it again and again.....until early December. The quarter had ended and Bailey and I had kept on seeing each other.

I was over one Friday morning. I was on top of her, sliding in and out. Bailey loved getting fucked missionary style. It was her favorite. It was a particularly hot session. Lots of kissing, hands all over each others' bodies....her hands in my hair....going nice and slow.

After we finished, Bailey said, "We need to talk." And we talked. Bailey wanted out. She said it was nothing I had done, but the affair was starting to weigh on her conscience. She apologized, but I told her that she had nothing to apologize for.

It was for the best. But it sucked. But that's the way it goes sometimes. So I showered, got dressed, gave Bailey a kiss and a hug and left.

I didn't see Bailey again until the Spring quarter of 1983. I was in Algebra 101 when I saw her walk in before the first class started. We stared at each other for what seemed like minutes. Then her smile disappeared and she picked up her books and left. She must've dropped the class, because she never returned.

I never did find out why she changed her mind about having sex with me. I still wonder about that sometimes. Come to think of it, I don't even know what she ended up majoring in. Bailey's in her early fifties now. Probably still as hot as ever.



For Bailey's Pics, click here (members only).

No comments: