Ronnie, the cool Corner.
When: September 1982 to June 1984
Status: Divorced, two daughters
Occupation: Student/part-time bookkeeper
Meetings: lost count
Age: 32
Quotable: "It's only sex, dumbass!"
Quotable: "It's only sex, dumbass!"
These Four Corner stories have overlapped each other so much that you already know how I met her. So, I thought I'd just throw in some of our more outrageous experiences.
The first several times we met, we got together mostly on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons. She was working full-time and attending school part-time, so we usually got together whenever we could. But that started changing up a bit the longer we saw each other.
It was never steady or exclusive. We were "fuck buddies" before the term was even coined. Good friend, good person. When she had her girls, she was straight as an arrow. When her ex-hubby had them, she had her fun (one great thing was that she and her ex always stayed friends, even after her divorce).
Hole In One
I had stopped over to get some fun one Wednesday night in November 1982 with Ronnie. I started heading to her bedroom and noticed that she wasn't following me. "Uh....." "I'm sick of my bedroom." "Want to split a motel room?"
"Not unless you want the Marriot." "Okay.....let me guess.....somewhere outside?" "Yeah....nothing risky....just outside for a change. What about your tennis club?" "No way. People are there until 11 sometimes." "Okay...." "Get in the car." "Where we going?" "You'll see."
We started driving toward Claremont .
"Come on....where we going?" "Ever been golfing?" "No." "Then the first time you've ever been on a golf course, you'll have gotten laid." "Oh, cool. But what about security?" "It's a public course. I've played there before. There isn't any. The pro shop is alarmed, but the course itself isn't guarded."
I took Foothill Blvd. over to Indian Hill Boulevard in Claremont and turned right and drove up a mile of so and pulled into the parking lot. We grabbed out a blanket and some pillows. It may have been November, but it wasn't that cold.
We walked onto the course. Ronnie said, "First hole?" "No, let's go up the trail." This course had it's first hole right off the pro shop. The rest of the holes were located up an embankment about 100 feet. The 18th hole's tee was on the upper level and the green was on the first level.
I took Ronnie over to the 18th hole. From there we couldn't be seen, but had a nice view of the street. Best of both worlds. We were so far back we could stand and take off our clothes without being seen.
After Ronnie spread out the blanket, she got on her knees and started blowing me. I didn't last long. I had been hard since I arrived at her house, and being outside got me even hornier. Ronnie was also a blowjob expert. I couldn't hold off all three of these and soon took my cock out of her mouth.
Ronnie reached around and jacked me as I shot my load into the grass.
She then grinned at me and said, "You didn't yell 'fore' before you came."
Ronnie spread out and I dove into her hairy pussy. She was soaked. She didn't last much longer than I did. Usually, it took a bit of time for her to cum the first time. After that, the floodgates would open. But this time, all I had to do was suck on her clit and finger fuck her and she was coming.
I was hard again and Ronnie reached over and put a rubber on me and got on all fours. I slid my cock in and fucked her doggy style. I lasted longer this time and was able to make Ronnie cum a couple of more times. Finally, after ten minutes or so, I took one final thrust and came. I pulled my cock out carefull and tossed away the rubber.
We stretched out on the blanket. Ronnie was never much of a cuddler, but we did huddle up after that fuck. It was nice. We started kissing and she said, "You done.....or can you get hard again?" "Give me a few minutes." "Okay."
We stayed huddled up and started kissing. She wasn't much of a cuddler, but she was a great kisser. It took awhile, but I did get hard again. Ronnie reached down and felt my cock.
"Looks like you're ready, babe."
"Yeah...but.....roll over..."
"Yeah...."
Ronnie knew what was coming.
I spread her ass and started started rimming her crack and teasing her asshole with my tongue. Ronnie reached under and started playing with her pussy. I put my tongue in her ass and soon she came again.
Ronnie rolled over on her back and I put on another condom and plunged in. This was hard and fast and within minutes, we were cumming together.
Ronnie kissed me and said, "We'd better get out of here." So we got our stuff together, got dressed, and I drove her home.
A naked Ronnie was always a good thing!
The Party
In March of 1983, Ronnie threw a party. Her ex had taken the girls down to San Diego for the weekend to go to Sea World. She called me the week before and invited me, saying, "Lots of girls, Ryan....but no touchy-touchy any married women. I don't want you getting shot, especially at my place." "Fine, fine."
So I arrived at her place on the following Friday night and joined the fun. Drinks, people, music, food...yeah, pretty much a party.
Nothing much memorable happened until around 1 in the morning. Everybody had left except a married couple named Carl and Angela. Ronnie and her married friends were pretty drunk at this point. I wasn't (I'm not a big drinker most of the time). I sat on the love seat next to Ronnie and she laid out on my lap.
Carl and Angela were in their late 20's and had been married for four years. They were making out on the couch across from us and watching them got me hard. I must've poked Ronnie right in the back. She laughed and said, "You getting hot, Ryan?" I was....uh, embarrassed to say the least.
The three of them laughed and started disrobing. Fuck, Angela was a little hottie. Seeing her naked got me over my self-consciousness fast. I stripped down and started eating Ronnie out. Angela was sucking Carl's hard cock. After making Ronnie cum, she started sucking my cock. I heard Carl groaning and knew he was about to cum as well.
As Ronnie sucked me, I could see out of the corner of my eye that we were being watched. I never would've thought it could be such a turn-on. Angela was lying on Carl and they were alternating between kissing and watching us. Soon I couldn't take anymore and said, "Ronnie, I'm gonna cum baby." "Spray it on my tits". I pulled out and obliged her, unloading a ton of cum on her tits.
Ronnie got up and cleaned up. I stayed and relaxed and watched Carl and Angela making out again. When Ronnie got back, I ate her out some more and had her sit up on the couch. I started my hand job on her, working it to perfection. I looked over and noticed that Angela and Carl were watching intently. After a couple of minutes, Ronnie yelled out and had a huge orgasm.
Carl looked at me and said, "Dude, what was that?" Figuring I could get a full view of Angela's hot pussy, I started describing it to him. Finally, Carl said, "Do it on her." Okay, this fellow was big. Big frame. Big cock. Big muscles. Big everything. I really wasn't anxious to accept his offer.
"No man, it's cool. Don't worry about it." Angela said, "Yeah, I'd love to have you try it on me, Ryan. Please?"
Okay then. I knew Ronnie wouldn't care. Maybe she could end up fucking that huge cock of Carl's.
Carl sat over with Ronnie and I had Angela sit up and I did the same thing I did with Ronnie. I started by sucking on her clit a little bit and then started. It only took a couple of minutes before Angela arched her back and came. She then whispered, "Fuck me." Okay....fuck this hottie in front of her husband.....uh.....
I looked over to gauge Carl's reaction to me jacking off his wife and saw that Ronnie was already sucking his nine incher. So I sat on the couch and Angela straddled me and slid down my cock.
This lady was turned on big-time, and so was I. I quickly lost my concern about Carl and starting enjoying the hot lady banging me. I cast another glance over at Ronnie and Carl was giving it to her good.
I could hear Ronnie cumming, followed by Carl. That sent Angela over the edge and after she came, I filled her pussy up with my cum.
We all got cleaned up and talked for a bit. Soon, we all passed out out the floor. I hadn't had much to drink, but the other three had. But I was beat and soon passed out with my arm draped over Ronnie. Around 3:30, I woke up and had to hit the bathroom. After that, I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a coke. And a sandwich, of course.
I was sitting there eating when Angela came in. "Man, woke up and couldn't sleep." "I hear you there." Angela hadn't bothered getting dressed, and neither had I. We made some small talk--very quietly--and after awhile, she said, "You and Ronnie aren't a couple, are you?" "Just friends who like to fool around once in awhile." "That's cool. So......" and she looked over my shoulder to make sure her husband was asleep, "I was wondering....if you'd like to get together sometime. Just you and me."
"I would but Ronnie would have a fit if we did. Tonight was one thing....but....wow...."
"She'll never know. Neither will Carl. He can't know. Tonight only happened because we were all drunk. We did swap once....but only that one time. But I liked that hand thing you did. I bet you have more tricks up your sleeve." "You ever had a guy eat your ass?"
"No.....you do that?"
"Oh yeah."
"How about you show me now?"
"Now?"
"They won't wake up. C'mon."
I followed Angela into Ronnie's room. We got down on the floor and started making out. I had her lie on her stomach and gave her my deluxe ass-eating treatment. It take virtually no time before she groaned softly and came. Angela whispered, "That was great," and started sucking my cock. She got it nice and hard and got on all fours.
I got up behind her and slid my cock right inside her. As I started thrusting inside of her, she kept bucking her ass against hard and fast.
So I increased my pace and starting giving her a nice, hard fuck. I had my hands on her ass and pulled her to me every time I thrust into her.
Soon she was cumming and urging me to cum inside her again.
Finally, I couldn't hold it off and poured my remaining cum into her hot little pussy. I pulled out and she got up carefully and ran to the bathroom to clean up. I went back to the kitchen and waited for her. A few minutes later, she sat down with me again.
"So, you wanna meet me again?"
"Definitely. Ronnie never finds out?"
"No. Nobody but us. Cool?"
"Cool."
"Hold on. I'll get my number."
"Okay."
Angela came back and handed me her business card. She was a pharmacist at a drug store in Rancho Cucamonga . She said, "Give me your number, Ryan."
I took another business card and wrote it down. "Great. Anything I need to know?" "I live at home, so if one of my parents answers, just say you're a friend and to call you back." "Great. I work rotating shifts....soooooo....well, you know. Hey, I work the 2nd shift next week....come visit," she said.
We went back to the living room and laid back down on the floor. Neither Ronnie nor Carl had woken up. Both were really out. I was drifting off when I felt a hand rubbing my chest. I turned onto my side and faced Angela and we started kissing again. I started sucking her nipples and she started stroking my cock.
She pulled me on top off her and I slid in again. Hey, I was only 19. Your cock never goes down at that age. I thrust into her slowly and quietly. We kissed through the whole fuck. That girl knew how to french kiss.
Her legs were wrapped over mine and her hands were on my ass, pulling me into her. The room was almost completely dark, so I wanted to pay real attention to her body. I knew she wouldn't be moaning for fear of waking up her husband. Finally, I could feel her body stiffen, her breathing become heavier and finally return to normal.
After she came, I leaned down and whispered, "Yes?" She whispered "Yes,baby....anytime you want." I took a few more thrusts and unloaded into her. Not there was much to unload. In fact she didn't even have to clean up.
We all woke up around nine the next morning. I was prepared to run like the wind if Carl, under the sober light of the morning, had changed his mind about me hand-jobbing his wife. No prob. "Hey man....how you doing?" he groaned. I went and took a shower and got dressed and headed for home.
And I did visit Angela at work a few days later. That was one fun affair we had.
The Toy Box
The Toy Box is an adult bookstore in Upland . One Saturday night, Ronnie wanted a porno, so we drove over. I had been there many times before, but Ronnie hadn't. In fact, she had never been in an adult bookstore.
We got in and were looking at some of the rentals when I got a hard on. I said, "Follow me." Ronnie followed me and I took her to the booth section of the store; you know, where you can watch porn on small tv sets. You just dump some quarters in and there's naked people fucking. I took Ronnie to the booth on the far end. Luckily, all of the other booths were empty.
Usually, places like that are disgusting. But the Toy Box was always extremely clean. I plunked a bunch of quarters in and we sat down and watched for a few minutes. Then I stood up and dropped my pants. Ronnie leaned forward and started sucking me. I then had her stand up, slide her jeans off, turn around, and kneel on the bench. In this position, she could peek around the corner and see if anybody was coming.
I went down on her ass and she fingered her clit until she was wet. I then stood up and had her lower her ass down a little. I then started pumping her hard. I don't know how her knees took the punishment of kneeling on the wood slats of the bench, but she didn't seem to mind.
I eventually heard her moan, which sent me off. I pulled my cock out and came on the floor. We pulled our pants back up and found a nice fuck flick to take back to her place.
Once we started watching it, we made it through one fuck scene before we were sucking and fucking again.
One Wednesday in April of 1984, Ronnie called up. "Let's have some fun." So I put down my books and picked Ronnie up. We hit a Burger King and drove down the 15 freeway to Lake Elsinore . Luckily, it was the middle of the week and the place was deserted. We found a secluded area and stripped down to nothing.
Ronnie was in the mood to model that day and took several shots of her in a secluded area. After I was done shooting, I was ready for another kind of shooting. Ronnie and I found a nice soft place to lay down and I started eating her out, and finger fucking her at the same time.
Ronnie was already turned on from posing, so it didn't take her long to cum. After she came, she spent a few minutes sucking me. Soon I had her spread legs and I slid my cock right into her wet pussy. Ronnie was groaning and holding my ass tight as I pumped into her again and again.
A few minutes later, I said, "You gonna cum hard for me baby?"
"Uhhhhhh...yeah baby....." I continued to fuck her fast and hard, and I finally heard her moan, "Nowwwwww........." I finally let myself fill her pussy up.
We kicked back for a couple of hours, chatting, eating, and fucking.
Great trip. It was one of several we took down there.
Fond Farewell
Ronnie called me early in June, 1984 and asked me to meet her the following Friday night at the Steer N' Stein--that she wanted to buy me dinner. I hadn't heard from her in a couple of weeks, so I assumed that she wanted to eat and go back for some fun.
That Friday I drove over and met her at the restaurant at 6:00 p.m. We met up in front and she leaned forward and kissed me. Something didn't feel right. We were seated right away and ordered our drinks. We chatted about school and a few other things and the waitress came and took our orders.
Finally, I said, "Okay, Ronnie, what's on your mind?"
"Uh...."
"You know that you can tell me anything."
"Yeah, it's just that I don't want to tell you this."
"But....you have to, right?"
"Yeah. You know that Mike (her ex-husband) and I still.....you know....." "Get together?"
"Yeah."
"Go on."
"Well....we've been talking....and he wants us to get married again." "Really?"
"Yeah....and I said 'yes'."
"Ronnie, I'm happy for you. And yes, I know what it means."
"I'm sorry."
"You don't have to be."
"It's not only the sex..."
"I know....you can't be friends with someone you've....been with."
"I have to leave all aspects of these last three years behind. I feel rotten, like I'm throwing you away."
"You shouldn't. How did your other...uh...friends....react?"
She laughed. "The last 8 months, it's just been you and Mike." "Well, I think it's great. Not only for you, but for your girls."
So we ate and chatted and I did my best to cheer her up. We were having some coffee afterward when I said, "You okay now?"
"Yeah. I'll miss you though. You were a great friend."
"So were you. Not just the sex. You taught me alot about women...and other things."
"You didn't need much teaching, honey."
We finished our coffee and Ronnie paid our bill. We walked over to our cars and I said, "So....this is it." And that got Ronnie crying again. "Yeah....give me a hug." I gave her a hug that must've lasted two minutes and then gave her a kiss. I watched her get in her car and drive away.
Chance Encounter
In 1994, I was at the Montclair Plaza. Alex had wandered off to the jewelry store, so I went over to the food court to grab some coffee. I was fixing it up when I heard a teenage girl say, "Ryan?" I turned around and saw two teen girls looking at me. "Yeah. I'm Ryan. Who are.....no way! Jennie? Leah? Is that you?"
And soon I was being gang hugged by two adorable girls. Janie was 17 and Leah was 18. They were Ronnie's daughters. Leah had been accepted into Stanford and Janie was hoping to go to UCLA. We talked for about five minutes when Leah said, "Hey...there's Mom....grab her Jennie!" Soon, Leah was dragging her mom by the hand. "RYAN? I don't believe it!"
Ronnie said, "Girls, why don't you meet Dad. He's waiting by Penny's. I'll be right down and we'll head over to Don Jose's." Leah said, "Okay, Mom!" and both girls gave me another big hug.
They walked away, waving. Ronnie shook her head and said, "They always loved you." "Yeah, I always loved them too. They're adorable."
Now, just to let you know, they never had an idea about me and Ronnie being "involved". We never had sex when the girls were around. I did spend time with Ronnie when we were actually studying or just watching a movie. I was always Mom's friend from school.
Now, just to let you know, they never had an idea about me and Ronnie being "involved". We never had sex when the girls were around. I did spend time with Ronnie when we were actually studying or just watching a movie. I was always Mom's friend from school.
Ronnie and I chatted for a few minutes until she said, "I never forgot you, Ryan. I have a lot of happy memories. Thank you for that." "Me too." "Uh, it looks like you have a blonde with shopping bags approaching."
Alex walked up and I introduced her to Ronnie, my friend from school. Ronnie said goodbye and as she was walking away, she turned around, nodded at Alex (who had her back turned to her) and gave me a thumbs up.
Ronnie in Europe (bottom set).
.jpg)


1 comment:
LOL Ronnie must've been a dream cum true for you at that age. Talk about a great lady for a booty call! Seemed really nice when I met her. And I dig that pussy of hers.
Post a Comment