When: July 2005.
Her Status: Long Term Relationship, no kids.
Age: 26
Meetings: 8
Quotable: "Yeah, I'll show you a REAL Happy Meal!"
Her Status: Long Term Relationship, no kids.
Age: 26
Meetings: 8
Quotable: "Yeah, I'll show you a REAL Happy Meal!"
I met Deena on-line in an AOL chat room not long after we had moved to
But it never hurts to chat. We started chatting in the room and eventually through IM's. Deena didn't care too much about our age difference. She was originally from
"You don't like
"It's not that. I'm just homesick. And we're not getting along all that well."
"You and your boyfriend?"
"Yeah. This whole thing probably isn't going to work out."
"Sorry to hear that."
"Thanks. Nice to have someone to talk to."
We continued to talk for awhile but eventually Deena had to head off to bed. We spent the next week talking on-line.
Deena had moved down to
After about a week, Deena and I were chatting when she said, "Mind if I ask you a personal question?"
"Go ahead."
"You and Alex fuck a lot?"
"Three to four times a week, when she's not traveling."
"Shit. I'm lucky if I get laid once a week."
"You serious? I'd be on you every day if I were him."
"Awwwwwwww....thanks! You sleep with other women?"
"Sometimes. I like sex. A lot. You ever cheat on Brad?"
"Not yet."
This wasn't the first time Deena had brought up sex, so I decided to take a shot.
"Call me. I'll make you cum."
"You're joking.....right? Your wife's home....."
"No, I'm not joking."
"Well, I don't know..."
"You're horny right?"
"Yeah. I am."
"Then call me."
"Okay."
A few minutes later, Deena was on my cell. She was a little nervous, but relaxed after a few minutes. Before we knew it, I was telling her what I wanted to do to her, and that led to some great phone sex. After we came, Deena laughed and said, "Thanks....I needed that!" I said, "Wanna do it again tomorrow?" "Yeah, I do."
We spent the next couple of nights chatting on the phone and having phone sex. Deena loved it. She had obviously been being neglected. I decided to make another move after we had both cum one night.
Deena stretching out.
"Wanna do this for real?"
"Yeah, I do, Ryan. I'm off tomorrow, want to come down? Bob and Allison (the couple Deena rented her room from) will be at work."
"Let's do it then."
"Cool. I'll call you in the morning."
At 8 a.m. the call came.
"Ryan? You gonna come on down?"
"I'm leaving in ten minutes. I'll be there around 9."
"See you then."
I live about 30 minutes north of downtown Atlanta . Luckily, she lived in northern Atlanta , so I wouldn't have to go through the city in morning traffic.
Soon I was knocking at Deena's front door. She answered it with a smile and said, "Hi, honey!" and hugged me. We went in and sat on the couch. As we chatted, I could tell she was a bit nervous.
"What's wrong, Deena? Having second thoughts?"
"I'm sorry, maybe...."
"My age?"
"No," she smiled, "Your marital status, my boyfriend...... But I like older guys, so that's not a problem" she laughed. "I'm sorry....wasting your time..."
"Well, then let's wait on it. I'm hungry. Let's go grab breakfast."
"You're too cool. I'd love to."
"Where you want to go?"
"McDonald's!"
"Cheap date."
"Shut up!"
So we went to McDonald's.
It was pretty relaxing. We had a good time. Once Deena realized that sex wasn't expected of her and that it was her decision, she was much more at ease. We took our time, had a lot of coffee and a lot of great conversation.
As we were about to leave, Deena got up, walked to my side of the table and sat down and laid a big kiss on me. "I don't care about you being married anymore. I don't care about Brad. Let's go back to my place."
Hey, you don't have to ask ME twice.
We drove back to her place and went straight to her bedroom. My cock was rock hard as we both stripped off our clothes. I went over to Deena and we spent the next minute making out and running our hands over each other.
I laid Deena down on her stomach and started eating out her ass. I ran my tongue up and down her ass crack until I finally slid it into her ass. She groaned and slid her hand underneath her so she could start plaing with her clit. It didn't take long before she was grinding her ass in my face and moaning, "I'm cumming, baby...."
After she came, I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. I smiled at her and lowered my mouth down on her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down her lips. She started playing with her tits as I started sucking and licking her hard clit. Her pussy was shaved and nice and slick. My hands were holding onto her ass tightly and soon I was bringing her to another orgasm.
Still too much clothing.
She sat up and said, "Come here, Ryan." I obeyed and walked over to her side of the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and took my hard cock and licked off the precum. She then wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking me off. It didn't take to long before I knew I was going to blow my wad.
"Gonna cum, honey.....where....you want it?"
"On my tits...all over them...."
A few seconds later I pulled my cock out of Deena's mouth and showered her tits with my cum.
I laid back down while Deena toweled off her pussy and tits. She came back to bed and laid down beside me and kissed me.
"Fuck, that felt good, Ryan."
Deena got back up to grab us a couple of Cokes. We spent the next half hour kissing and talking. After awhile, we got horny again and wrapped ourselves up in a 69. She sucked my cock while I made her cum by licking her pussy and asshole. Soon, I was rock hard and wanted to do what I went down there for: to fuck her.
I laid Deena on her back and she spread her long legs wide. I crawled up and slid my cock inside her slick pussy and started pumping her nice and hard. She was loving it and cumming like crazy. Her boyfriend really had neglected her. I was glad to help her catch up on lost orgasms--I mean "time".
Every time I'd feel an orgasm building for me, I'd pull out and suck her clit and eat her pussy until the feeling passed. Needless to say, Deena kept cumming over and over again. I repeated this about four or five times, but soon I couldn't hold off anymore.
Every time I'd feel an orgasm building for me, I'd pull out and suck her clit and eat her pussy until the feeling passed. Needless to say, Deena kept cumming over and over again. I repeated this about four or five times, but soon I couldn't hold off anymore.
I grunted that I couldn't hold off any longer and Deena said, "That's okay baby....it's your turn.....come on...."
Finally I let out a loud groan and filled up my condom. I collapsed on top of Deena and she wrapped her legs and arms around me. "Shit, Alex is lucky to get that kind of fucking..."
We hung out for awhile before I had to leave. Her landlady was due home from work soon. Deena and I saw each other for a few more weeks and she even came up to my place a couple of times and stayed the night. I loved hanging out with her as much as I loved fucking her.
This affair didn't last nearly as long as I would've liked, however. A couple of weeks after we started dating, she told me that she had had it with her boyfriend and was heading back up to Reston, Virginia. Her company had an opening up there and she didn't want to miss out on being able to transfer.
Luckily, we still chat on-line and on the phone once in awhile. She's engaged now and planning to be married in September. A note to her future husband: don't neglect her.
It isn't that long of a drive to Virginia.
It isn't that long of a drive to Virginia.
For Deena's pics, click here (members only).




1 comment:
"We kept seeing each other for..."
And by "seeing" I assume you mean f%ck)ng?!
http://multilingualseduction.com/en_US/interview-poacher-can-learn-seasoned-adulterer/
;)
Post a Comment