HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

February 15, 2011

Meagan




When: July to October 1981.
Status: Married 6 years  one kid (from prior relationship).
Occupation: Cashier

Meetings:
15
Age: 29

Quotable:  "Bet you never thought you'd screw a married chick on patio furniture!"

Meagan was another trailer park hook-up. Fortunately, I didn't use Polaroids with her like I did with Amanda. Oh well. I used the old instant camera more than a few times back in the day. I never realized that I'd be sharing these pictures with the public.

If only Al Gore had told me that he'd be inventing the internet (not to mention that global warming bullshit) one day......

So I had been screwing Amanda for a few weeks earlier that summer, but that kind of fizzled out. I guess Amanda was a cougar who was ahead of her time. She was sure fun, though.

Anyway, I started a new job for Jim's dad after the fourth of July weekend. On Tuesday, I drove over to Fontana, which was about a twenty-minute drive.


I pulled into the mobile home park and stopped by the manager's office. This wasn't really required, as they usually knew in advance from the bank that someone would be stopping by. But it was a courtesy that managers always appreciated. I told them I wouldn't be loud--except to mow the grass--and that I'd be hauling away the trash and not using their dumpsters.

This is always appreciated. Dumpsters at apartment complexes and mobile home parks fill up fast and the last thing they needed was someone like me filling one up with a bunch of crap from an abandoned unit. I also told them that if I came before 8:00, I'd be quiet and work inside.

These managers were really cool. I would end up dealing with them several times in the future and they were always very nice.

Anyway, they thanked me for stopping in and checking with them. They gave me the directions to where the unit was (heh....I said "unit") and I drove over and pulled in. I groaned when I saw it. Bob wasn't joking when he said that this place was "a wrecked pile of shit."

But that's where you can make the money, right?

The outside needed painting, the skirting was thrashed, awning struts needed to be replaced, and the driveway needed to be seal coated. And that was just the outside. I braced myself and prepared myself for the worst.

Before I managed to unlock the door to this Shangri-La, I saw a car pull into the driveway of the mobile home across the street. My poacher radar flipped on when I saw a very hot blonde get out of her car.

Whoa. She was in her twenties and gorgeous. I walked over to the bed of the truck and pretended to look inside. Then I looked up and said, "How you doing?"

She looked at me, said "Fine," and walked into her home. Fuck, it was the beginning of July and I could feel the chill. Maybe she had her pervert detector on. Either way, from her chilly reception and cold expression basically served as a "No Trespassing" sign.

Shit, fuck you, bitch. All I did was say hello. It's not like I took my dick out and starting jerking it. Pretty fucking uppity for someone who lived in a third-rate mobile home park.

By the way, mobile home parks get a bad rap. Like neighborhoods with regular houses, some are really, really nice, some are more middle-class, and some are shit.

So if you're a guy or girl who lives in a mobile home, hey, I'm not trying to lump them into one horrible category.


Anyway, who knows. Maybe Princess had had a bad day. Maybe she wasn't thrilled at the prospect of some douchebag like me doing some loud work across the street from her. Maybe she was just suspicious of strangers. Or maybe she was just a rude skank. Whatever.
Like I've said before, I've had many more rejections than successes.

Bob always liked to take before and after pictures of his jobs for his records. He hadn't taken any before pics, so I took some around the outside of this place. Then I finally went inside.
Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

A general rule of thumb about humanity: If someone thinks they're about to lose something, they don't take care of it. And repossessed houses and mobile homes are definitely subject to that rule. Fuck, that rule made me serious money.

No joke, folks. I saw some seriously weird shit in these foreclosed mobile homes. The tenants at one place used an engine block as a coffee table. Often, I found razor blades and white residue on kitchen and bathroom sink counters.

And people, apparently, decide that the floor is a nifty trash can when they realize that they're home is about to be repossessed. Oh well, like I said, it made me money.

One time, and this is sad, I worked on a place where the tenant had passed away. There was a lot of medical equipment (hoses, stuff like that), in a pile in the living room From what I could figure out, he must have had emphysema. So I was in the middle of bagging all that stuff up and came across two blow-up dolls. One was blonde and the other was brunette.

Of course, I busted up. And I bagged them and continued picking up all the trash, laughing the whole time. Then it hit me: I was a first-class asshole.

Here's this guy, sick and probably all alone in the world. He has to breathe through a fucking machine a lot of the time. And I'm laughing because he had to use two blow-up dolls to get his sexual release. Fuck, and a little respect would be nice. He was gone. And he spent his last days in a crappy park in Chino.

I stopped laughing and went back to work, a little sadder about the whole situation. I didn't know the guy. He might've been a great guy, a complete asshole, or like most of us, somewhere in between. Either way, he deserved better than some smart-ass 18 year-old laughing at his misfortune.


So anyway, back to the lovely place I was talking about There was trash all over the place. I went around and surveyed the rest of the place. It was a double-wide with three bedrooms and a bathroom. I went into one bedroom and my eyes lit up.

Engine parts. Rims. Windshields. Lots of car stuff. I'm no gearhead--I can't even change my own motor oil--but fuck, I knew this could be worth some bucks. I knew Bob would be thrilled.

But it got better.  

I slid open the closet door and found a ton of tools. So what, right?

Well, you remember Kendall, the self-storage manager, right? Anyway, one time she mentioned that they had just had an auction. And one 5 X 10 unit went for over twenty five hundred bucks because it was full of tools.

Tools are valuable. Who knew?  

I went and checked out the other rooms. Ugh. More trash. And mattresses in the master bedroom. Fucking wonderful. Those are a pain in the ass. And there were stacks and stacks of Playboys and Penthouses. Ugh. No way was I going to touch used porn rags without gloves.

Anyway, there was just too much shit to haul over to the landfill. I'd have to have Bob rent a large dumpster for Thursday and they could take it back on Friday or whatever. It would cost less than the gas, time, and fees to haul it to the landfill over several trips.

Anyway, I put on my gloves and went through each room, putting all of the trash into a pile in the center of the room. At least I could paint the inside.

I went out and grabbed the paint. I looked over at the trailer next to me and saw a cute lady. She saw me and smiled. I waved and she waved back. Cool.

Now that's the way to be! Not like the ice queen across the street.

She came out and said hello. Really cool.

"Hi. I'm Meagan."
"Ryan."
"Nice to meet you."
"Likewise."
"You should've seen the people who lived here. Nightmares. Loud music, drugs, all that shit."
"Yeah, I found a bunch of roach clips in there."
"Big surprise. Can I get you a drink?"
"No thank you. I have some in the cooler."

We chatted for a few minutes. She was married, had a kid, and worked at K-Mart part-time as a cashier. I asked where her daughter was and she said, "long story."

"I have time."
"It makes me sound bad."
"Nobody's perfect."
"Okay. Well, I was married to my first husband, but we were separated. I met a guy and we started sleeping together."
"Okay."
"Husband and I started divorce proceedings. This new guy got me pregnant--fucking condom broke. I only trust the pill now."
"Uh huh."
"So the divorce came through. I had my daughter. Her father and I agreed to share custody. We didn't want to get married. A year after she was born, he married a nice lady with a kid of her own. So my daughter spends a lot of time with her father and stepmother. Another year went by and I met a guy and we got married."
"How old is your daughter?"
"Eight."
"Well, that hardly makes you a bad person."
"Yeah, but I cheated on my first husband a few times before we separated."
"Just sex."

She laughed. "Yeah, just sex I guess. Anyway, great meeting you. Let me know if you need anything!"


Yeah. You naked and bent over the back of your sofa, baby.

"Thanks!"

It never ceases to amaze me. People will tell a stranger virtually anything that they'd never tell a friend or relative. I noticed that she had a tattoo on her left arm.

"What does that say?"
"To my own self, be true."
"Cool."
"I have some other tats, as well."
"Very cool."

That's kind of a turn-on for me. I like pretty girls with tats. Don't ask why. I just think it's a really cool look on a woman.

Okay. Well, taking off my shirt had helped me get into Amanda's pants, maybe it would work again. I peeled it off and tossed it into the front of the truck.

The next few hours were spent painting. This wasn't too bad. Most of the rooms had paneling on the wall (except the bathroom and kitchen) and I mostly just had to do the ceilings. I went out a few times to the truck to grab a Coke just to quench my thirst and leer at Meagan, who was working on the small garden that lined her driveway.

Finally, she got up and said, "I think I'll work on my tan," and smiled.

I really wanted to go into the backyard and mow, but I didn't have the lawnmower with me. And while the outside of the place needed to be painted, it didn't make sense to stop painting the inside just to paint the outside. Besides, it was too fucking hot at that point. At least the inside had an air conditioner. I was grateful that the electricity hadn't been turned off.

I finally finished around 2:30. I needed to get out of there. The paint fumes--which I usually had a high tolerance for--were getting to me. Besides, I needed to eat some lunch.

I grabbed my lunch and headed out to the back of the mobile home. It had a nice little deck in back, so I pulled my sammich and a Coke out of the cooler and started chowing down. As I was finishing up, I heard Meagan ask, "So how long is it going to take?"

"A couple of weeks. It's trashed. Paneling needs to be replaced, this deck needs to be repaired, new tiling, new carpet just to start. Want to see?"
"Sure."

She came over wearing a tank top and shorts. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra and that's always a wonderful thing. 

 I know that I love going braless myself.  All women should go braless!  

She shook her head and said, "I don't envy you. Oh well. I'll let you get back to work."

I grabbed the roller and paint and everything and started painting again. Through the window, I could see Meagan tanning herself topless--too bad she was lying on her stomach.

I finally finished painting the ceiling. So I poured the paint back into the can and got the paint I was going to use for the outside. It was hot as fuck out there, but oh well. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Around three, I had finished painting the side facing Meagan's place, and had started on the back. I could see Meagan laying down. Without getting up, she laughed and said, "Hot enough?"

"Yeah, it's great."




Meagan lost in thought....or she's looking for a contact lens.



Another half hour went by and I was done with the back. I was really feeling it. I was drenched. Meagan saw me, pointed at her up-ground pool, and said, "Just jump in there."


Fine by me. I walked over and jumped in and stayed in for a few minutes. I was hoping she'd sit up so I could get an eyeful of her tits, but I didn't. I got out and thanked her. I decided to pack it in for the day. I was beat and wanted to load up all the tools and car parts into the truck.

Amazingly, I got all the paint cans, brushes, rollers, car parts and tools into the bed of the truck. It was a tight fit. I went around to the back and said, "Meagan?"

"Back here."

Rats! She had put her shirt on!

"Thanks for letting me cool off in your pool." 
"My pleasure. See you tomorrow?"
"In the A.M."
"Cool. Ugh, gotta get ready for work."

I went to Bob's place and dragged him out to the truck. I honestly think he popped a stiffie when he saw everything I brought with me. We unloaded his work truck and put it into his other truck.

He knew someone he could sell all the stuff to and would drop by the guy's place in a day or two.

I spent the next day working and chatting with Meagan. She usually worked the second shift and just screwed around her place during the day when she didn't have her daughter, who luckily, she didn't have for a couple of weeks.

On Thursday, around noon, she opened her door and said, "Hey, come over." Hey, why not? I went over--her steps led right into her kitchen. She had made me a sandwich for lunch. Very cool, if I say so myself.

The refuse company had delivered the dumpster earlier that morning (I had gotten the managers' permission to leave it there for one day) and had devised the lazy man's way to throw shit away: I opened the window and took out the screen and just tossed it all in. I was rather proud of this. I was able to stay cool and get a major headache out of the way.

When I sat down, Meagan said, "You look nice and cool. No outside work?"

"Not today."
"So you won't be taking a dip like you have been the past couple days?"
"You want me to?"
"Well,sure, if you like."
"Then I might just have to take a dip."
"You know where to find me."


We finished our lunch. I thanked her and went back to work. Around three, I went over. Meagan was in the back reading a magazine. Sad to say, she wasn't topless. I walked over.




Meagan bringing in some "outside help"

"Here for a dip?"
"Uh huh."


I decided to push my luck.

"Mind if I go in naked? So I don't get my shorts soaked?"
"Sure. I'll close my eyes."

Meagan's mobile home and the one I was working on were about as private as you get in a mobile home park. They were both situated on a curve and just out of site of the other mobile homes. So I peeled off my shorts and started climbing in.

"You didn't close your eyes."
"I lied,"
she laughed.


I stayed in for about fifteen minutes and we chatted. Then her eyes widened.

"Shit. My husband's home. I can hear his truck."

I got out and grabbed my underwear and shorts and hopped the fence and got dressed quickly in the backyard. I then went inside and watched Meagan walk up to her husband and give him a kiss. I'm pretty sure she didn't mention that she had just had a naked guy in their pool.

I went back to work for the last couple of hours. I was still a little shaky from the close call, but I hadn't been caught. I thought maybe I should just back off of the whole thing. Her husband was a badass-looking dude and I didn't want to mess with him.

Besides, it's not like Meagan was on her back porch, spreading her legs for me. For all I knew, she just didn't have an issue with nudity.

Uh huh. Sure.


The next day, I brought the skirting. Mobile homes don't sit flat on the ground. They sit on a bunch of jacks/lifts. Skirting are metal panels that cover the otherwise open area between the ground and where the mobile home is sitting. And all you have to do to replace it is remove a section of panels, then bend the edge of several sheets, interlock them, and drill them in.

Luckily, it wasn't too bad, heat-wise. I got there at eight and spent a couple of hours bending the panels. Around nine, Meagan came out in her pajamas. I smiled, "Just get up?"

"Yeah, hey, sorry about yesterday. I forgot he was coming home early."
"He the jealous type?"
"Oh fuck yes. Good guy, but jealous. If he knew I was talking to you so much, he'd have a fit."
"Then maybe we shouldn't talk so much."

"Well, what he doesn't know, right?"


She went back in and I continued working. I tore through the skirting and was finished around one. I grabbed my lunch and sat on the back porch. I had made great time on the skirting and was quite happy. 

I saw Meagan walk out onto her porch in a robe. She smiled at me and dropped the robe. She was completely naked. She then said, "Come on over," and got into her pool.

Uh................

"Oh come on. He's in L.A. and won't be back until late."

I don't know what they're called, but her hubby was one of those guys who fuel up planes. He usually worked at Ontario International Airport, but for some reason, had been assigned to LAX that day.

Still, I was nervous. But I really wanted to nail Meagan. So I went over, and stripped down and jumped in the water with her.

"So, you wanna kiss me?"
"Oh yeah...."

Meagan and I started making out and running out hands all over each other. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it tightly. She pulled away and said, "Let's get out."

Fine by me.

We walked over to the porch and she laid on her back on a chaise lounge. I dove in and started eating her pussy out. She spread her lips with her hands and exposed her clit. I licked and sucked her hard clit until she bucked and came.

I then kissed my way up her stomach, sucked on her nipples, and then started kissing her and easing my cock into her pussy. It slid right in. She groaned a little and we kept kissing as I fucked her.I learned one thing that day: it isn't easy fucking on a chaise lounge chair. After a couple of minutes of awkward sex, she said, "Get up. You can lay down and I'll get on top."

Much better!

Meagan swung her leg over and then straddled me and eased her pussy down onto my cock, which was throbbing at this point. She leaned forward and used her arms to brace herself. This was an incredible feeling--and an incredible sight to see.

This woman didn't have an ounce of fat on her body and was in great shape. It was like watching an x-rated version of somebody doing deep knee bends. As Meagan slid up and down my cock, I started playing with her breasts and fingering her hard nipples.

A couple of minutes into the squat-thrust sex, Meagan giggled and said, "Bet you never thought you'd screw a married chick on patio furniture!" Well, she had me there, that's for sure.

I reached down and fingered her clit every time she lifted herself up. Meagan responded by sliding down fast, and lifting up very slowly. The change of pace was wild. A few minutes after I started fingering her clit, she slid halfway down my cock, stopped, and closed her eyes.It was time for her to cum. I rubbed her clit fast and she tilted her head back and started gasping and groaning, letting out an "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk..........baby......."

After she came, she fucked me as fast and hard as her position would allow her to move. It wasn't long before I tensed up and heard her say, "C'mon....c'mon....cum for me, honey.....all in my pussy..."


I blew my load into her and she collapsed on top of me.

We got up and went to her bedroom, where we resumed our fun. Meagan was pretty wild in bed, and we fucked two more times before we wrapped it up for the day. I went down on her pussy again as well as her ass and took her to the pilot as well.

At the end of our last fuck, Meagan had me pull out and blew me until I came in her mouth. Needless to say, that's always an incredible way to end a fuck.

We were able to hook up several more times during the ten days or so I worked on that mobile home. And after I finished, we decided to keep seeing each other.


That lasted for a few months. We developed a system where when she wanted to fuck, she'd call and arrange a time. Then I'd drive over and park my car in the parking lot at a nearby strip mall. Meagan would then come by and pick me up.

Usually we met during the day. However, sometimes, when she wasn't working and when she didn't have her daughter and her husband was working at night, I'd spend some quality prime-time with her. Evening fucks are always great. Strike that--fucks are always great, no matter when you get them.

I also had the foresight to take the screws out of two skirting panels so I could loosen them, slide underneath the mobile home, and put them back in, in case of emergency. That would come in handy.


In early October, however, Meagan and I spent a few hours fucking. Then we decided to push our luck and I mounted her for one more fuck. We were in the middle of the grunt-and-grind when she heard her husband's truck. I saw it pulling into the carport and pulled out and grabbed my clothes. I ran out the back door, gesturing that I'd be in my hiding place.

I unloosened the panels, crawled under the mobile home, and replaced the panels as best I could. --not an easy job to do in the first place, let alone when you're seeing your life flash in front of your eyes. But I did it and settled in.

Most of you, it's safe to say, haven't been underneath a mobile home. Be glad about that. Be very glad It's dirty, there are spider webs, and tons of metal are directly above you. I remember hoping that there wouldn't be an earthquake.

Her husband usually hopped into the shower when he got home. Not this time. No, this time, he wanted to go swimming. So I had to wait for him to finish his dip.

Then I had to wait for him to grill up dinner. By that point, I was starving and the hamburgers he was cooking up smelled great.

Then I had to wait while they ate dinner on the porch.

I was underneath that fucking mobile home for an hour an a half. I was covered in dirt, trying not to sneeze, and keeping my eyes peeled for any black widows than might want to do me harm.

Finally, Meagan came out.

She said, "Baby, get out of here. He's in the shower, I'm gonna jump in with him and keep him busy," and ran back inside.

I crawled out, replaced the panels quickly, and booked my ass out of there. I took a shortcut out of the park and made it to the strip mall and jumped into my Nova.


Meagan called me the next day and ended it. We parted as friends. But that had been too close for both of us. That was fine. Always be grateful for what you get!

Oh, and those tools and car parts that I mentioned earlier? Bob cut me in on the money for those. For two weeks of work on the job and my cut of the booty, I pulled in 2,600 bucks. It was pretty nice of Bob to toss some extra money my way.

So I got to fuck Meagan and earned some serious scratch. Not bad, if I do say so myself.  


And I do.


4 comments:

Gene said...

Great post as always Ryan. Very hot chick too. She seemed to love the camera.

Ryan C said...

Thanks Gene! Meagan loved posing--really got her hot.

Super Shelly said...

Love her tats!

Ryan C said...

Yeah, I did too!