Lacey preparing for a long photo...and sex....session.
When: November 1998 to April 1999
Status: Live-in boyfriend
Occupation: Nurse
Meetings: 45+
Age: 26
When I broke up with Terri, I told her that I could replace her by the end of the night. The truth is, I already had.
I met Lacey on-line one afternoon in an AOL southern California chat room, about two weeks before Terri dumped me. I was fully intending on keeping Terri around, but I also wanted Lacey. Especially after we exchanged pictures. She was a solid 15 on the 1 to 10 cute scale.
Lacey and I hit it off right away. She was living with her boyfriend at the time, and they had been together for three years. They shared an apartment in Huntington Beach , which was only about a forty minute drive from Corona , where Alex and I were living. Lacey had started getting tired of their arrangement.
"Why should I stay faithful when he won't even ask me to marry him?" I cracked her up when I said, "Why should you stay faithful even if he DOES?"
A few nights after we met, Lacey asked if I wanted to cyber. I pulled out my "why cyber when you can phone?" line. "Hmmm....let's do it."
I called her on her cell and this girl was uber-horny. And that, of course, is a good thing. I talked her to a couple of orgasms and then she talked me to one as well. After I came, we spent another half hour chatting when Lacey blurted out, "I really like you. I know that sounds like I'm in still in high school....but I do."
"I like you too. Do you want to meet? Is that something you'd consider?" "Wow....maybe....not yet, okay? Can I take some time to get to know you better?"
"Sure. Take your time."
Hey, at least I could shellack Terri in the meantime.
I saw Terri a couple of times over the next 9 or 10 days. Finally, one morning I was working and my cell rang.
"Ryan?"
"Lacey?"
"Yeah. Whatcha doing?"
"Just working."
"Sooooo.....any way I can convince you to do something else?"
"Oh? Like what?"
"Letting me come up later. Is Alex in town?"
"No. She drove down to San Diego earlier and is going to spend the night there."
"Awesome. Dick's in Fresno until tomorrow night."
"How about you come up for a slumber party?"
"What time?"
"Whenever you want."
"Okay, I'm off at one o'clock, and I'm off tomorrow. I'll head home, get my stuff and drive up."
"That sounds great."
Lacey was a nurse at Huntington Beach Hospital . I knew she'd be tired and hungry. So I had told her to call me when she was leaving her apartment, just so I'd have an idea of when she'd be at my place.
I got the call around 1:45. "I'm leaving now, honey. See you soon!" "Cool."
It would take her around forty five minutes, and I knew she'd be hungry when she got up to my place. I had told her that I'd run out and get some fast food when she arrived. I started putting together a nice late lunch for her.
I started with a couple of nice big salads. I threw everything into hers: onions (which I, personally, hate), olives, you name it. I put the salads in the freezer to cool and then I started making the sandwiches and soup.
I started heating up some chicken noodle soup. This was my own recipe, made from scratch. And it ain't that hard to make. I already had some chicken cooked up from the dinner I had cooked for Alex the previous night, so all I had to do was throw in some ingredients and heat them up slowly.
Then to top it off, I put together a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches. Some cheddar, mozarella, and american cheese on sourdough bread.
Nothing seals the deal like putting together a meal for a woman.
Time must have flown, because while the sandwiches were heating up, I heard a knock on the door. "Hey! I'm here!" I grabbed Lacey's suitcase and took it in. "Honey, where's the little nurse's room?" "Down the hall."
While Lacey hit the bathroom, I grabbed the salads, poured the soup, and got the sandwiches ready. When she came out, I pulled a chair out for her at the dining room table and she smiled and said, "You already got lunch?" "No, I made it." "Oh man....that is sooooooooo cool."
I brought her salad over with some French dressing, then some soup, and then the sandwiches. "Wow. Dick never cooks for me. I'm impressed! And you knew what I liked!" "That's why I asked you all those questions about food." "Gimme a kiss." I leaned down, expecting a little peck. What I got was a full-on, ten second kiss. "Wow." "That's just a start."
"You make this soup from scratch?" "Uh huh." "Man....."
Really, I made lunch for her because I wanted her to relax more than anything. She had driven up, and I wanted her to have something more than a Big Mac to eat. I knew she'd be tired from a long shift and a long drive, and there was no need to rush.
Eventually, we finished lunch and relaxed on the couch. We kicked back for a bit and Lacey eventually nodded off. I let her sleep and went to work on the computer. A couple of hours later, she woke up.
"Oh man....I'm sorry....you should've woke me up."
"No rush. You completed a shift and drove up here. No reason you shouldn't catch up on some sleep."
"Well, I'm awake now. Want to go to your bedroom?"
Hmmmmmm.....
We went to the bedroom and started kissing and running our hands over each others' bodies. Then we started undressing each other. When we were naked, Lacey got down on her knees and started sucking my hard cock. Her long blonde hair was really an extra turn-on.
I laid her on her stomach and went straight for her tight ass. I spread her cheeks and rimmed her and tongued her asshole. Lacey moaned and told me to swing my hips up on the bed. We then ended up 69'ing each other. I buried my face in her pussy and started sucking hard on her clit.
Lacey started groaning loudly and gyrating her hips as she starting approaching orgasm. Her mouth was pumping my cock fast and hard. Finally, I reached down and slid my finger into her asshole. That drove her over the edge and she came.
I grabbed a condom and Lacey stayed laying on her side. I laid up behind her and slid my cock into her pussy. As I started to fuck her, I reached around with my right hand and started rubbing her sensitive clit. I didn't take long before her body shook a little and she came again.
Lacey got up and walked to the edge of the bed, and bent over so that her elbows were resting on it and her ass was still up in the air. I walked up behind her and slid my cock into her again. She groaned and told me to fuck her hard.
I started ramming my cock into her again and again. I had a firm hold her hips and flat-out fucked her. She came, and then came again. The last time she came, I took a few final thrusts and shot my load. I pulled out and helped her up. She turned around and we started kissing again. "Nice, honey."
It was almost five, so I asked her if she was hungry. "Big time." "Okay, I'm going to take you out to dinner." "No, I'm taking you out. Don't argue."
We headed over to the Don Jose's in Riverside and had a great dinner. We spent a couple of hours there relaxing and talking. Then we headed back to my place to continue our slumber party.
Taking Lacey out to lunch.
When we got back and Lacey and I headed back to the bedroom. We stripped out of our clothes again and I laid her down and started moving my hand from her abdomen down to her pussy. She smiled and said, "I'm a nurse....I know what you're doing." "Any complaints?" "None at all."
What I was doing was trying to get the blood flowing down to that area with a gentle massage. I do this every time right before I perform my patented handjob.
I moved my hand down and started to work. Lacey grinned and said, "That's it, baby." It took a few minutes, but when she came, she came hard. Lacey propped herself by her elbows, looked at me and said, "So, where'd you learn to do that?"
"I stumbled upon it once. Started using my palm on this lady to put pressure on her clit and using my fingers to play with her lips."
"You'll have to do that every time we meet."
I moved down and started eating out her wet pussy. One great thing about the handjob is that on some women, it makes pussies and clits very sensitive. Lacey fell into this category. It only took a minute or so before she grabbed my head, grinded her pussy into my face, and came.
Lacey then grabbed a rubber and sucked my cock for a minute. She then rolled the condom onto my cock and straddled me, facing the opposite direction. I played with her ass as she fucked me, squeezing it and sliding my finger in and out of her asshole when I could. Soon she said that she was cumming and for me to cum with her. I did.
Lacey slid down my cock one more time and I unloaded as she came.
Lacey and I spent the rest of the night and the next morning sleeping and fucking. When we finished fucking the next morning, Lacey went to take a shower and I fixed breakfast for her. After breakfast, Lacey gave me a big kiss and I sent her on her way back to Huntington Beach .
Lacey was a great girlfriend and we had a great time over the several months that followed. Sometimes we'd meet at a motel in her area, but usually she came up to my place. One thing that worked in our advantage was that while her boyfriend had the weekends off, she usually had weekdays off. That helped quite a bit. So did the fact that she worked rotating shifts.
In April, Lacey came over and I made her dinner. She uttered those dreaded words: "We need to talk." So I knew the breakup was coming, it was just a matter of why. So I invited her over.
"What are you waiting for?"
As we were eating, Lacey told me that on one of my very infrequent visits to her apartment, one of their friends had seen me. She told her husband, who immediately told ol' Dickey. Dick, of course, was furious and they had had a big argument.
Lacey not only admitted to our affair, but had told him that she would've done it all over again and that she was tired of being good enough to live with, but not good enough to marry. It didn't end well. Dick ended up calling her an "ungrateful bitch", and Lacey said, "I really SHOULD tell you his name like you want. You could learn a few lessons on how to treat a woman, asshole!" Dick stomped out and Lacey packed up her stuff and moved in with a co-worker.
"Wow. I'm sorry, Lacey. And why didn't you have me come over and help you pack?"
"Don't be. Best thing in the world was getting together with you. Pretty sad when you're lover treats you five times better than the guy you're living with. And I would've called you...but there wasn't anything but clothes. He can have the furniture."
"So.....what now?"
"I'm going to move back to Minnesota . I'm originally from there and I moved out here with Dick a couple of years ago, thinking that we'd get married. So much for that. If he thinks I made him look like a fool, he made me look like a bigger one."
"That's not true. You had faith in him doing that eventually. He didn't. Doesn't make you stupid."
"Man, I wish YOU weren't married."
"I'm sorry to just end it like this."
"You don't owe me anything."
"That's not true. This asshole spent three years undermining my self-esteem. You rebuilt it in just a few months. You always listened to me when I wanted and needed to vent about something at work. He didn't give a shit. Tell me you're there for Alex when she needs to talk."
"Always. And Alex is never at a shortage for words."
"Us women, huh?" she laughed.
We were quiet for a few moments and then I laughed. She grinned and said, "What's so funny?"
"No wonder you don't want the furniture.....why haul all of it back there just to put it in storage?" She really started laughing. "Great minds think alike! It's all a bunch of crap anyway. He never wanted to buy new furniture!"
"So when you leaving?"
"In a few weeks. So we'll have to have some serious fun before then."
"Hate to see you leave....but it's going to be good for you. And nurses can get jobs anywhere."
"That's for sure. I have some money saved up. I'll crash with my sister and then get my own place. I'm giving two weeks notice. The last week I'll be totally free. You and me, everyday."
We finished dinner and headed to the bedroom for some much-needed fun. We spent a lot of time together over the next few weeks, and her last week, we met every day.
But the day came for her to leave. She was literally driving right by my place, and she stopped. It was sad. Not because of the sex or because of any romantic feelings. It was sad because she was a really good friend. But it was best for her to head back home.
"I wish you somebody to drive with. I don't like you driving alone."
"I promise! I'll be careful!"
"Good. Call me and leave me voice mails. I'll worry if you don't."
"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! But you worry too much!"
"Okay, now take this."
"What is it?"
"Uh, open it."
I had gotten her a new roadside emergency kit. Flares, roadside reflectors, the whole bit.
"Man....you really do like me.....thank you...."
"Was there ever any doubt?"
"No...."
"Hold on. I have something else for you."
I brought out a huge cooler filled with her favorite sandwiches: ham and cheese, turkey, roast beef as well as snack snized bags of chips and a bottle of dressing to go with several containers of fresh vegetables.
And THEN the tears started. "I thought I'd make it through this visit without crying," she said, between sobs. I said, "Yeah, you're a crier. You'll be crying all the way to Kingman." "Shut up!" she said, and laughed.
She grabbed her flare kit and I grabbed the cooler and we took them down to her car. I put the cooler in the front seat and she managed to squeeze the flare kit in the trunk. Finally, I said, "You'd better get going if you want to get to Kingman at a reasonable hour." "I know.....hard to leave." "I know."
"Yeah....gimmie a kiss." I leaned down and got the same kiss I had gotten the first day she came over. "I love you." "I love you, too." "Never lose touch with me, promise?" "I promise."
She pulled away and I watched her head down the road, on her way back home. And every night she stopped, she called. Sometimes Alex was in bed and she left a voice mail. Sometimes I was able to answer.
As it turned out, even it Lacey had stayed, we would've had to break up anyway. Alex and I moved to Cleveland just a few months later in August.
We never did lose touch. We chat every week or two, either on the phone or in IM's. It took Lacey about one second before she found a job at a hospital in Minnesota . She's a supervising RN now and married with a four-year old daughter. She met her husband while he was working as an administrator at her hospital.
I met both of them in 2002. She had come to Cleveland with her husband to attend some management seminar and called me and asked if I wanted to grab lunch with her and her hubby. She had told him that I was a friend from California who had helped her when she needed advice. NICE guy. Really nice. Of course, I got a huge bearhug from Lacey when I saw her.
A bit surreal, I admit. But we had always been friends more than lovers, so we carried it off. The last time I heard from her was on New Year's Eve when she gave me a quick call to wish me a Happy New Year.
And yeah, I did tell Lacey about this entry. She was all for it.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment