When: March 2000.
Status: Boyfriend
Occupation: Student
Meetings: 1
Age: 22 (now 31)
So where am I at? 28 girls so far? Barely scratched the surface on this. Like I said in my very first entry--meeting married/attached women and getting them into bed is easy. You just have to know where to look.
I just happen to know where to look. And for this next girl, I didn't even have to do any looking.
Hannah was lots of fun. One long weekend of fun.
It was March, 2000.
On Friday, Alex took a half day and came home. There was an urgent matter she had to attend to in Denver and had to be resolved over the weekend. She was in a slower travel period (well, for her), and was none to pleased to be on the road again.
We fucked a couple of times--the last time in her hot round ass--and then we took a shower. Alex packed up her bags and was on her way out of Cleveland.
I definitely didn't feel like making dinner. So I headed over to McDonalds and got some chicken mc-fuck-its and fries. Why do you have to ask for dipping sauce now? They used to ask you. Now you have to make a point of getting them. In case you give a fuck (and I pity you if you actually DO), I like sweet n' sour and hot mustard.So here it was in March. I was fed, and more than a little bored. I was tempted to slip in a porn flick and jack off to Victoria Paris....but.....I had just spent the afternoon fucking my wife. Jacking off just didn't appeal to me.Then it occured to me that I hadn't checked the answering machine. We don't keep a regular phone line now, but we did back then. And sure enough, there was a message. It was from a buddy I met on-line who also lived in Brunswick named Jerry. Jerry wanted me to call him on his cell. Maybe he wanted to grab a drink.
"I need you to help me out. Well, actually, we'll be helping each other out."
"Okay."
"I need you to help me out. Well, actually, we'll be helping each other out."
"Okay."
"My niece is up for weekend from Athens."
"Okay."
"Stop saying that."
"Okay."
"She came up to see my kids."
"And?"
"And my mother in law had to go to the hospital."
"Is it serious?"
"Well, not really. Painful, but not too serious. Appendicitis."
"Ouch."
"Yeah. Anyway, wife took the kids up to Mentor to keep her dad company."
"You didn't go?"
"No. We don't get along that well."
"Okay."
"Stop saying that."
"Okay."
"She came up to see my kids."
"And?"
"And my mother in law had to go to the hospital."
"Is it serious?"
"Well, not really. Painful, but not too serious. Appendicitis."
"Ouch."
"Yeah. Anyway, wife took the kids up to Mentor to keep her dad company."
"You didn't go?"
"No. We don't get along that well."
"Okay, where is all of this leading?"
"Well, Hannah didn't go either, and Sharon didn't want to leave her alone in the house...thinks she's a little wild."
"Well, Hannah didn't go either, and Sharon didn't want to leave her alone in the house...thinks she's a little wild."
As it turns out, Hannah wasn't really related to Jerry by blood. She was his brother's stepdaughter, and he wasn't really her uncle. She didn't even know Jerry's in-laws. She lived in Athens and drove up occasionally to visit Jerry's kids. Sharon--Jerry's wife--liked her, and Hannah was always good with the children, but she had a wild streak. I would soon find out about that.
"So where are we going with all of this?"
"Well, since I have a weekend away from the wife, I thought I'd have my girlfriend over. Her husband took their kid somewhere this weekend."
"And Hannah's there..."
"Yeah."
"So what do you want me to do?"
"Take her off my hands tonight."
"You want me to fuck your niece?????"
"Dude, she's not really my niece. Just take her out to eat and for some drinks. If you two want to fuck, go ahead. I'd rather see you fuck her than some stranger at a bar."
"Well, since I have a weekend away from the wife, I thought I'd have my girlfriend over. Her husband took their kid somewhere this weekend."
"And Hannah's there..."
"Yeah."
"So what do you want me to do?"
"Take her off my hands tonight."
"You want me to fuck your niece?????"
"Dude, she's not really my niece. Just take her out to eat and for some drinks. If you two want to fuck, go ahead. I'd rather see you fuck her than some stranger at a bar."
"She's how old?"
"22."
"I'm almost 37."
"Her boyfriend's 32. Trust me. You'll have fun."
"How much time do you need?"
"Can you give me till midnight?"
"Sure."
"22."
"I'm almost 37."
"Her boyfriend's 32. Trust me. You'll have fun."
"How much time do you need?"
"Can you give me till midnight?"
"Sure."
Well, I DID trust Jerry. It turns out that he had already primed he pump for me. When Hannah started to ask what bars were around, Jerry suggested that she head out and grab dinner with me. He showed her my pic, which fortunately she liked. By the time he called, he had already had it set up. He already knew that I would be alone this weekend, so we both lucked out.
I showered up and drove over to Jerry's place. He let me in and introduced me to my date for the night. She was fantastic. Very outgoing and really nice.
And fucking H-O-T. I already knew that from the pics he sent, but they didn't do her justice.
I drove her over to the Longhorn (hey, I like steak, what can I say?) and we had a couple of 12 oz Renegades and a couple of beers. The girl was VERY cool. We sat right next to each other in a semi-circular booth and chatted through dinner.
She was a student at Ohio University and was about a year and a half from getting her degree in early childhood education. She was then planning on getting her teaching credential.
Like I said when I told you about Beth....I get A LOT of teachers in bed.
Hannah also told me about her boyfriend. He was a sales rep and she met him the year before when he was getting his MBA there. They had been dating for about a year, but "We're not exclusive or anything."
I wonder if HE knew that.
After we were finished eating, I had another beer and Hannah had a couple of more. As we were chatting, I leaned forward and kissed her. Hey, if she wasn't interested in a little fun, why was she out with me? She returned my kiss and I slid my tongue into her mouth.
We kissed for awhile, chatted some more, and then kissed some more. Finally, she said, "Wanna head back to your place?"
Thank you, Jerry!
We got back to our apartment and sat on the couch and started making out. Soon we were heading off to the bedroom.
I pulled Hannah's pants and panties off and dove into her wet pussy. She spread her legs and groaned as I spent several minutes sucking and licking her clit. I eased my finger into her tight asshole and wiggled it around as I ate her out. Eventually, Hannah arched her back and came hard.
You can guess what I wanted to lick next.
I rolled her on her stomach and started rimming her hot ass. I moved up and down her crack and then spread her ass cheeks wide and went to work on her asshole, sticking my tongue in and out. Hannah came again and wanted to suck my cock.
I always defer to the lady.
I got on my side and we 69'd each other. It didn't take long for me to cum. I was throbbing and the combination of her warm mouth on my cock and the taste and smell of her pussy drove me over the edge before too long.
I lifted my head and said, "I'm gonna cum, baby."
Heather sucked harder and started jacking me off fast. I figure that once I tell a girl that I'm going to shoot, she can control where it goes. And Heather controlled it right into her mouth. I pulled my cock out of her mouth as she swallowed my cum.
"Nice, Ryan. Really nice."
And I hadn't even taken her to the pilot yet.
"Maybe we should take our shirts off." In our haste, we didn't even get completely disrobed. Hannah laughed and said, "Yeah....and that way you can play with these." Shit.....those were two fantastic tits. I've said many times that I'm not a breast man....but fuck.....works of art are still works of art.
We fell asleep for a couple of hours and I remember waking up and seeing Hannah on top me, kissing my chest and face. I smiled and rolled her onto her back. "What are you doing, hon?"
"Just spread your legs," I smiled.
Hannah did just that.
I decided that I should have some titty fun while I jacked this cutie to another orgasm. After that, I was going to sink my dick in that pussy. But first things first.
I started sucking her nipple and massaging her pussy. I could feel her getting wetter as I progressed. I was continuing to suck away as my fingers played with her lips, rubbed her clit, and teased the opening of her pussy. I could hear her groaning, and saying "Yeah....yeah....close....close....."
Hannah arched her back, let our a loud groan, and plopped down on the bed. I mounted her and rubbed the head of my cock against her clit. Then I put on a condom and slid right in. Man, this chick was nice and wet. I'm serious when I say I'm glad that
Alex and I have a mattress pad/protector. This girl would've stained the mattress.
Alex and I have a mattress pad/protector. This girl would've stained the mattress.
I spent several minutes fucking her in the missionary position. Then I had her get on all fours and fucked her doggy style for quite awhile. Doggy....my old "no pressure to cum position". Hannah just kept coming as I held onto her hips and thrust in again and again.
Finally, Hannah laid on her back again and spread her legs. I mounted her and filled up my condom in about a minute.
We spent the rest of the night sleeping and fucking. The girl was a machine and kept getting me hard. And between hard-ons, I kept her nice and wet by eating her ass and pussy and sucking her tits.
Hannah and I spent all day Saturday together. I made her breakfast, took her out to lunch, and ordered pizza for dinner. And when we weren't eating, we were drinking and fucking. She was a blast and a perfect playmate for the weekend.
I drove her back to Jerry's house around 8 in the morning on Sunday. She gave me a kiss and said, "Thanks for a great weekend, baby. Maybe next time I'm up....."
Never happened. I really would've enjoyed fucking her again. But not long after she got back to Athens, her boyfriend proposed. She accepted. She has a young daughter now and is a teacher. We've stayed in touch over the years, and she and Alex still chat quite often.
Oh, and Jerry fucked the daylights out of that lady he had over. They ended breaking up about a month later. But at least he scored some pussy off of her.
That's right. I said, "scored some pussy."
He shot, he scored!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment