HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

February 14, 2021

Iris





When:  August  to October 1982
Status:  Live-in  Boyfriend
Occupation:  Court Reporter
Meetings:  12
Age:  26
Quotable:  "I know it's wrong, but I just have to do it."

Update:  Poll has been closed.  The mystery sister can be found here

LOL I was a kid in a candy store at Brindlewood.  And you can't have just one Snickers Bar, you have to have two.  Right?

"Da fuck you talking about, Ryan?  Huh?"

Mua ha ha ha ha!

Well....if one sister is good......nailing two sisters must be better.  Right?  

Right.

Ya huh.  I had some great firsts at Brindlewood.  And one of those great firsts was completing the sister/sister poach--or The SisterMarket Sweep..  

So, obviously, Iris was the second sister I nailed.  Now I'm going to give you a few minutes to go back to the previous Brindlewood posts and compare the two pictures you see above, the header pics, to the pics on those entries.  Take your time.  Relax.  Enjoy.  And then see if you can guess who it was.

Erica BrendaGenevieveLanaPilar RamonaTrish?

Any guesses?  Should I tell you?  Nah.  I'll put up a poll at the end of this post.  I'll leave it up for a month or so and then tell you.

Anyway, Iris is next in line.  I had already started up with Trish, and was still seeing Genevieve and Pilar.  I was a busy boy those days.

I met Iris when she and her boyfriend were upgrading from one of those tiny mobile homes that Don hated.  They wanted to rent a double-wide.  Don was delighted.  Mo' money fo' Don!  And he could trash out the smaller mobile home and sell it for scrap.

So Don and I met Iris and her boyfriend, Rich, in another area of the park, where Don had lined up four new-to-him doublewides.  They were all in need of some rehab (mo' money for Ryan!).  Iris and Rich were going to choose which one they wanted to rent and then I would fix it up (and then the others, of course.)

Iris was awesome and cute.  Rich was an okay guy.  I had met them awhile back, when I was banging Mystery Sister (of course, they didn't know I was banging Mystery Sister).  

Rich was in the management training program for a national department store located in the Montclair Plaza.  The way he acted, you would have thought he ran the whole fucking company.  Just full of himself.  Not even really a jerk to anybody.  He was just so fucking proud of himself.

I mean, he actually worked at this store for several years while going to school part-time.  And to be promoted into the management training program was great, especially after working there and going to school and earning his degree.  But hey, dude, you didn't invent the light bulb.

Anyway, he had graduated from Cal Poly in June and Iris was a court reporter.  She was actually a free lancer and did quite well.  Maybe that's why Rich had to puff himself up so much.  That and she had started making a LOT of money--for a lot less hours.

I call this phenomena "Income envy."  It's a sad condition where a dude makes less than his dudette, and it bugs him.  Now I never suffered from this.  Alex always pulled in more per annum (as you fiscal types might say) and I had no problem with it.  That's the kind of great, forward-thinking kind of guy that I am.

We toured all four.  Iris was in some tight shorts and a t-shirt, Don was wearing a polo shirt and jeans, and I was wearing some shorts and a t-shirt.  And Rich was wearing slacks and a shirt and tie.  And this was his day off.  So ya know.....there's that.  Iris and Rich really liked the second unit.

"Okay, cowboy, how long you need?" 
"Two weeks.  Cowboy."
"Sounds fair.  COWBOY.  That work for you guys?"

Iris looked at Yuppie Wannabe Rich and they both nodded.

"Okay smartass.  Let's get on the phone with Bob and work out a price."

We took our leave and called Bob.  I told him what needed to be done and he gave Don an estimate.  The next day, I was pulling up to the unit to start work.

First order of business:  Getting all the trash out.  That didn't take long.  Then down came the paneling.  I started wondering if Mystery Sister had told Iris about our fun between the sheets.  I thought maybe, just maybe, I could complete a Sister Sweep.  Iris was pretty cute and would definitely be worth poaching.

How could I weasel my way into her pants?  As usual, the opportunity would present itself to me.

Around four, Iris came over to see how things were going.

"Hey Iris."
"Hey."

She seemed disturbed about something.

"You okay?"
"Yeah...."
"Really?"
"Just....nothing."
"You can tell me."

I had known Iris for over a year.  We had always gotten along.  Maybe a sympathetic ear would lead to her having a sympathetic pussy.

I'm a fucking poet.  And a hamster.  I'm a fucking poetic hamster.

"You won't tell anyone?"
"I promise."
"Just talking to <Mystery Sister>."
"Uh huh."
"I can't believe this.  She cheated on her <significant other>."

Oh shit.  

"Oh wow.  Well, it happens."
"Doesn't make it right."
"Did <significant other> find out?"
"No.  But what gets me is she told me how much fun it was.  I mean, she didn't even feel guilty about it."

Well, yeah....

"If no one finds out, then no big deal, I guess."
"I guess.  You ever cheat?"
"No."

Well, yeah.  I had been dating Marie since June and obviously had cheated on her numerous times.  But why be truthful?  And we weren't exclusive so technically, maybe I wasn't cheating. 



Rub-a-dub-dub, a poachette in the tub.



"Good for you."
"You ever cheat?"
"No."
"Ever thought about it?"
"Yeah.  But thinking isn't doing."
"Not at all."
"So is that your way of hitting on me?"  

She laughed when she asked this.

"Depends on if it would work."
"Oh....gotcha!  Okay, talk to you later.  Thanks for listening."
"Take it easy, Iris."

She got to the front door and looked like she wanted to say something.

"Yes?"
"Nothing."
"So would it work?"
"Get back to work!"

She laughed and then left.  Well, I planted the seed, I figured.  I thought it would be the only thing I would plant.  

Whoa!

Whatever the case, at least that day, I'd have to settle for a session of fun with Pilar.

Nevertheless, I figured that I'd still--as subtly as possible--pursue Iris.  Maybe, just maybe, she'd be open to a little fling on the side.  Hey, Mystery Sister even admitted to Iris that she had enjoyed her extracurricular activity.  I was just glad that she didn't mention with whom she enjoyed that extracurricular activity.

And Iris did look up to Mystery Sister. 

The next day I was working on Iris' future home.  It was around one when Iris popped in.  And what a lovely sight she was.

I love seeing attractive women in business attire.  Iris was decked out in a black skirt, black dress jacket, and white shirt.  Nylons and high heels completed the ensemble.  High heels don't do much for me, actually.  And I have no idea how women can wear those things.  Or why they wear them.  They're not ugly, but they're not good for the feet.  And if something isn't good for your feet, it isn't good for your back or knees.  

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the internet.

As for the rest of her attire, my, my, have mercy.

"Hey."
"Hey.  You're all decked out."
"Arbitration hearing this morning."
"Cool."
"Looks good in here."

I looked back up at her.

"You got that right."

She rolled her eyes and smirked a little.

"Wow.  Subtle."
"Not my fault.  I'm a sucker for a girl in a business skirt."
"Or any skirt."

Well....yeah.....

"So, got all the painting done.  Looks good."
"Thanks.  Glad you like."
"I do."

So was I being a little forward?  Yeah, a little.  Oh well.  Iris smiled and said goodbye and left.  I really wanted to get into her happy zone, but you don't always get what you want.

But sometimes, you get what you need!  The Rolling Stones rule.

That Saturday, I was back at work on Iris' future home.  It was around one and I was sitting down and leaning against a wall eating my lunch.  Iris came in and said, "Hey!"  I returned the greeting and Iris sat down next to me.

"No comments on my clothes?"
"Jeans could be tighter."
"Perv."
"You asked."

She laughed.

"Fair enough.  Well, anyway.....can you come over after 3 or so?  
"Why?"
"Just need some help with a couple of things.  Won't take long."
"Okay."
"See you in a bit."

A little while later, I went over to see Iris.  I knocked and she opened the door and let me in.

She had changed into a white tank top and gym shorts.  And no bra with the tank top.  That's the way girls should wear tank tops.  Especially light-colored tank tops.

We sat down on the couch, and Iris looked at me and asked, "So, can I ask you a question?  And it's just between us?"

"Sure."
"Seriously, you won't tell anyone?"
"Seriously."

She paused for a second.

"I'm a little nervous....."

Another pause.

"Kinda thinking about....you know...."
"No."
"You know....."

Okay, I should have known what she was getting at, but I didn't.  She took another breath.

"Okay.....remember when I asked you  a few days ago if you were hitting on me and you said it depends on if I'd say yes....or something like that?"
"Yes."
"Yeah.  To answer your question, yeah, it would work."

I must have really been off my game with Iris.  I didn't see this coming, and didn't really know how to react.  But she did.

Iris leaned over and started kissing me, sliding her tongue into my mouth.  We kissed for a couple of minutes when she pulled away.  She started taking her shirt off and said, "Our little secret?"

"Anything you want."
"Okay.  I want you to suck on my nipples."

Needless to say, I was glad to oblige.  As it turned out, Iris really got off on having this done.



Things are looking up!


I alternated between her breasts, and slid my hand down her shorts--no panties, and that was awesome--and started sliding my finger in and out of her wet pussy.  

This made her shudder, jolt and groan.  She leaned down and we started kissing again, with Iris continuing to moan.  Soon, Iris pushed her head against my shoulder and stiffened up and whispered, "I'm cumming, Ryan...."

We remained in that position for a couple of minutes and then Iris got up and took her shorts off.

"Take your clothes off, hon."

It didn't take me long to obey her orders.  I stripped and laid back down on the couch.  Iris climbed onto the couch, straddling my face.

I remember thinking, "I guess it's time for a little 69."  And I was right.

Iris slid her mouth down on a rock-hard Mr. Happy.  I groaned a little and buried my face into her wet pussy and went to work, licking her hard clit and rimming her ass.

I was pretty sure at this point that Iris hadn't been getting much attention from Rich, sexually speaking.  Or maybe she was.  I didn't care.

We were only going at it for a minute or so when Iris stiffened up and came again.  Then she went back to sucking my cock even harder.

Fortunately, I had had a great fuck fest before starting work that day with Trish.  We had gone at it pretty hard, and I shot twice before we were through.  If that hadn't happened, I probably would have blown my load after just a minute or two of Iris sucking me.  She was sucking and jerking me that hard.

Iris came and came hard again.  I loved it.  

Iris got up and stood in front of me and extended her hand.  I grabbed it and we went into her bedroom.

Iris laid down and spread her legs wide.  I mounted her and slid my hard cock into her soaked pussy.  I remember how wet and warm she was.  This was a girl who definitely been neglected.

"Hard.  Really hard."

I did as instructed.  I slid in and Iris wrapped her arms around my back and her legs around mine.   

Iris and I spent the next fifteen minutes putting that bed into therapy.  Iris came two more times and soon after that, I shot my load into her pussy.

Mr. Happy probably could have gone for another round.  But we decided to shut down operations.  Trish and I were going to hook up again later that day, so I needed to save some for her.

I'm considerate that way.

Iris and I got together 11 more times over the next couple of months.  One afternoon, I was working on yet another reclamation project for Don when Iris came in, all decked out in her hottie business Chick attire.  Of course, I thought that Iris was ready for some fun.  

I was wrong.

We chatted for a couple of minutes and she kind of hesitated.  Finally, she said, "Well there's no other way to tell you so....."

She held out her hand and showed me a very impressive engagement ring.

"Rich asked me to marry him."

I was a bit surprised, to say the least.  I shouldn't have been surprised.  Rarely have--or had--any I experienced any poachettes actually breaking up with their husband or boyfriend.  Most had been with their significant other for awhile and just want a fling.  

Whatever the case, it was over.  I congratulated her and we hugged and left it at that.

I thought, hey, maybe in a year or so, she'll get that itch back.  But she never did, at least not with me.  We never really saw too much of each other after that.  And when we did, it was just a hey, how you doing? type of thing.

After she and Rich got married, they lived in that mobile home I fixed up for a couple of years.  Then Iris got pregnant and they bought a house in Fontana.

Anyway, I'll post the answer to who Mystery Sister was in the comments section in March.  Feel free to take the poll and/or let me know who you think she was/is in the comments.

But aside from that....


I'M A FUCKING HAMSTER!  
DO DA DIPPITY!  


 For Iris' pictures, click here (members only).



No comments: