Status: Live-in Boyfriend
Occupation: Part-time retail sales associate/student
Meetings: 4
Age: 28
Quotable: "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."
Quotable: "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."
Nothing like kicking off the new year with an older woman--especially one as pretty as Paula.
I was starting the Winter quarter at Chaffey in January of 1982 and was enrolled in Introduction to Philosophy.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
Fucking general ed.
At least I was able to grab a desk next to Paula. If nothing else, I could enjoy the view. She had a gorgeous face and an even more gorgeous smile. As it turns out, it was a good move, because I'd get some pussy off of her.
Bad move, because we got caught and I got hammered pretty good by a jealous boyfriend.
At least I was able to grab a desk next to Paula. If nothing else, I could enjoy the view. She had a gorgeous face and an even more gorgeous smile. As it turns out, it was a good move, because I'd get some pussy off of her.
Bad move, because we got caught and I got hammered pretty good by a jealous boyfriend.
On the first day of class, the instructor did the usual: cover the syllabus, discuss the tests, and go over the course in general. It only took about fifteen minutes and we were free. As I was heading down to the cafeteria (even the general description of the course made me drowsy), Paula came up and said, "Fuck, this is going to be soooooo boring."
I agreed and we headed down to grab some coffee and chat before out next class. Woman was a cutie.
She was 28 and living with her boyfriend and worked part-time at the May Company in the Montclair Plaza. In her off hours, she was taking 8 units a quarter. We got along very well and became pretty good friends.
As the quarter rolled along, Paula and I would get together before class and have some coffee. Finally, I asked her if she wanted me to meet her at work the next day so I could take her to lunch. She gave it some thought and said, "Okay.....yeah, that'd be fun. I'll call you from work and let you know when my lunch is."
The next day was Friday, and she was working the 1 pm to 9 pm shift. I figured that she'd be calling around 3:00 and we could set up lunch for 5:00 or 5:30. Paula called up at 3:15, but not to set up lunch.
"Sorry. My sister and her hubby dropped by. Can't get out of it."
"How about after work?"
I knew her boyfriend would be working until 3 A.M. He was a materials handler at General Dynamics.
"Hmmmm...okay. Meet you where?"
"Your place. I'll bring you dinner."
"Cool. See you around 9:30."
"How about after work?"
I knew her boyfriend would be working until 3 A.M. He was a materials handler at General Dynamics.
"Hmmmm...okay. Meet you where?"
"Your place. I'll bring you dinner."
"Cool. See you around 9:30."
I got there around 9:30, armed with some gourmet fast food from In N' Out. Her favorite and mine. She answered the door in a sleeveless purple top and tight white shorts. I looked at her and said, "I wish you'd come to class like that....it'd help me stay awake."
We ate our dinner and were talking when Paula said, "So......you want to go in there?" nodding in the direction of the bedroom.
Guess what my answer was.
Time for fun.
We got back to her apartment--she and her boyfriend lived in the Lemon Apartments in Upland, just a couple of miles from me.
It was pretty standard stuff. We got there and undressed and got into bed. I got down between her legs and started eating out her shaved pussy. She tasted great and I spread her lips and started working on her clit, sucking and licking it.
I then pushed her legs up and started licking her ass as she fingered her clit. Several minutes after starting, she arched her back and came.
I crawled up between her legs and slid my hard cock in. As I was sliding in, I said, "You on birth control, Paula?" She groaned and said, "Yeah."
Excellent.
I slid in nice and easy. Paula wasn't in the mood for slow and nice....so we opted for fast and hot. She wrapped her legs around mine and wrapped her arms around my back. I made her cum a couple of times and after five or six minutes, I shot a huge load into her. I leaned down and we kissed for a few moments and I pulled me semi-hard cock out of her.
We kissed and talked for awhile and I pulled out the Palm Pilot. The Pilot was still in its infancy at this point and was nowhere near what it is now. But I guess the Palm Pilot is like pizza: even when it isn't the best, it's still pretty good.
Insert rimshot here.
Anyway, I got my hand between her legs and worked it around, applying pressure to the right areas and getting her wetter and wetter. I was alternating between sucking on her nipples and kissing her as I brought her closer and closer. Finally she started tensing up and I slid my finger all the way up her asshole and she came.
We fucked a couple of more times, and she blew me once to completion (and swallowed her reward). But eventually, I knew that I had to get going. It was getting late and I needed to get out of there before her boyfriend got home. So I took a quick shower and toweled off.
Paula was holding a towel to her pussy as I got dressed. "Fuck, how much cum you put in me?" I smirked and said, "Can't handle it?"
She laughed and said, "That's not the problem. I just think you're a freak--and I mean that in a good way--but you hooked up to a tank or something?"
At this point, she was still "decumming" her snatch and I started putting my t-shirt on. "Wait 'till next time. You'll think Niagara Falls is pouring down your leg." She laughed and I got my t-shirt on over my head.
The next thing I heard was "GREG! NO!"
A fist was thrust right into my stomach, which had been left wide open as I was sliding my shirt on. I doubled over, but instinctively covered my head and face with my arms as best I could. Good move. The next punch hit me squarely on the left wrist.
I guess her boyfriend got off of work a bit early.
Sing, sing a thong.....make it simple, to last the whole night long.
Paula started yelling at Greg to back off and ran over and shoved him back and then came over to me.
"You bitch."
"Oh, fuck off."
"You're telling ME to fuck off?"
"Yeah. Call me a bitch, I tell you to fuck off. See how that works? And if you were any good in bed this guy wouldn't have to do your job for you."
"You fucking cunt. How about you get the fuck out of my apartment?"
"You fucking cunt. How about you get the fuck out of my apartment?"
"Sorry. My name's on the lease, too. You get out."
"With pleasure, slut."
He packed a suitcase in record time and was out.
"Shit Paula....I'm sorry."
"Why? Because Mr. Limpdick couldn't take care of business?"
"What are you going to do now?"
"He can have this dump. I'll move in with my sister and brother-in-law. You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
I only got together with Paula a few more times. A week or so after she moved in with her sister, she met a guy through a friend. She went a few times with him, but kept our very last date. I remember asking if she fucked him.
"Ryan! That's none of your business!"
"Sure it is. I just need to know if I'll be on call. If you know what I mean."
"Oh man...yeah, I fucked him. He was good and made me cum. How's that?"
"So why meet me tonight?"
"Why not?
"Nah....actually I thought about canceling. But I figured that Mike and I weren't exclusive yet...so one more night with you wouldn't hurt. But I do want to see where things will lead with him. You cool with that? I mean, you weren't interested in anything but the fun right?"
"Yeah, I'm fine with it. I hope you're happy with him."
"Thanks sweetie."
I made the most of that night. I forget how many times I filled her pussy up. I just remember that we were both worn to a frazzle in the morning.
While Greg and Paula was the very first relationship I've ever had a hand in breaking up, I was only the final straw. Paula later told me (on a non-fuck lunch date) that they hadn't been getting along for months. If it wasn't me, it would've been something else.
Mike and Paula soon became very exclusive. Six months after their first date, he proposed and they got married a couple of months later. Paula and I stayed friends for several years after that. Eventually, however, I lost track of her. She and Mike moved to Phoenix in 1988 and I never got her contact info. By then, they had had two daughters.
I did do a zabasearch on her. She's still in Phoenix and is 56 years old.
Oh, and I got a nasty-ass bruise on my wrist. Greg nailed me, and good. No way was I going to file a police report. Not for that. And I got off lucky. I was on the floor defenseless. Even though Paula intervened, I have a feeling that he wasn't going to try and do any further damage.
Shit like that just comes with the territory. You just have to be realllllyyyy careful.
Oh, and I pulled down a "B" in philosophy. What an existential experience it was!
For Paula's pics, click here (members only).




No comments:
Post a Comment