Status: Married 7 years, no kids
Occupation: Legal secretary
Meetings: Lost count
Age: 29
Meetings: Lost count
Age: 29
I hooked up with Joan in 2002. We were both working for the same legal employment service and had been assigned to a law firm in downtown Cleveland for a month. I hate going into any large city, but the money was great, so I decided to grin and bear it. Especially because Joan was going to be there.
The week before the assignment started, my agency called me. My rep, Laura said, "You up for a four month assignment?"
"No. You know I have a short attention span."
"Suck it up. They can't be all two-week deals."
"Fine. Who's it with?"
"-------"
"No way. I've been there. Downtown Cleveland . Uh uh! I HATE commuting!"
"You'll be working for Jen again (an attorney I had worked with several months earlier)."
"Okay, I like her. The pay the same?"
"No, higher. Jenn likes you."
She told me how much more.
"Okay. I'll do it."
"Good boy."
"Woof woof."
"AND your buddy Joan will be there! She started this Monday."
"Working for Jen?"
"Uh huh! Her regular secretary's taking time off to have a baby."
"Okay."
Joan was a legal secretary, and we had worked together several times during the past year. I hadn't really pursued her previously, even though I had really wanted to. But we kept in touch between assignments, with weekly e-mails. So when I took the assignment, I e-mailed her. "Cool!"
Joan was originally from the Miami area and had been in northeast Ohio for five years. She and her husband had moved up so he could take a job with Alltell. Joan was a Florida girl, through and through, and wanted nothing more to get back to the Florida sun.
Anyway, on my first day, I got to work and went in. The hot receptionist sent me up to the fourth floor. I knew the attorney I'd be working for and where her office was. As soon as I got to her office, I saw Joan. Maybe this time I could introduce her to Mr. Happy.
She looked up at me.
"Hey! How are you doing?"
"Not bad."
"How long you here for?"
"Four months."
"Excellent."
"How's your husband?"
"Still breathing."
"What time you taking lunch?"
"1:00. Wanna come with me? McDonald's or something?"
"It's a date."
At that point Jen, the attorney, came out. She was cool. Columbia law school grad in her late 40's. Very, very hot. Untouchable, of course. But hot. Jen told me that I'd be working in the same office I worked last time and had set up an email account on Outlook for me. She had some depositions waiting for me, as well as some research assignments. She then went back to her office.
I loved Jen.
Great boss. She had a stressful job--no matter what you think of lawyers, they do work hard. And the next time you make a lawyer joke, ask yourself who you call for help when you or someone close to you is in legal trouble. Despite her hectic schedule, Jen never took it out on her employees, temp or otherwise.
Joan watched me watch Jenn leave. "Man, get your tongue back in your mouth." "Says the girl who just begged me to go to lunch with her."
One o'clock came fast and I went and got Joan and we headed to the elevator together. "I didn't beg you to go to lunch with me. But it's nice that you have your delusions to help you get through life."
"Please. You were so jealous when Jenn left I couldn't believe it."
"I. Wasn't. Jealous! You need to get a grip."
"Is that an invitation?" The elevator stopped and some people got on, so we shut up the rest of the way down.
We walked over to McDonald's and got our lunches.
"So, have you ever....you know?"
"You know, what?"
"Dipped your pen in the company ink?"
"A few times. Have you?"
"Yeah. Once before I got married.....and one time a couple of years ago."
"And you're bringing this up....because....?"
"Because I think you'd nail any girl you think is hot. Or try to."
"That a bad thing?"
"Mmmmm.....no.....but you like Jen. I can tell."
"Even if I DID hit on her, I wouldn't have a shot."
"Why not?"
"Jen's gay."
"No she isn't."
"Yes she is."
"Really?"
"Uh huh. When she leaves, go into her office and look at the picture of the brunette on the right side of her desk. That's her girlfriend."
"And I don't try to nail any girl I think is hot."
"Bullshit."
"Nice language. You kiss your mommy with that mouth?"
"Don't change the subject."
"Okay. I haven't hit on you. And I think you're beautiful."
"Shut up."
"Honest."
I think I embarrassed her.
"Uh, thanks."
"Wow. You sound like I called you a dog."
"No....just didn't think you looked at me that way. That was nice to hear."
"Are things going to be weird between us now?"
"No...not at all....just kind of took me by surprise."
"Good thing?"
"Yeah, yeah....it is."
"Well.....how about I throw something else at you?"
"What?"
"Why take two cars here? Want to car pool?"
"That'd be cool."
Joan lived just about 5 miles south of me, in Middleburg Heights .
We went back to the office and worked until our afternoon break, which we spent outside grabbing a smoke.
I told Joan I'd pick her up around 7 the next morning and we headed back into the elevator. We were alone, so I slipped my arm around her waist. She smiled and said, "Don't tempt me."
"I just have my arm around your waist. No big deal."
"Didn't say it was."
"So you can resist this, huh?"
"Uh huh."
"My ego's in tatters."
We got back to work and soon it was time to go. I went up to Joan, "You ready to go?" "Uh huh." Jen was long gone, so we headed out. The elevators were jammed. Joan looked at me and said, "Stairs?"
We got down a couple of flights when we got to a landing. Joan grabbed my arm, and said, "Come here," and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We really went at it for several minutes until we heard the door open at the second floor entrance. So we got going and walked over to the parking garage.
"What level you on?"
"First. You?"
"Second."
"You got any rubbers?"
"Yeah, in my van."
"Too busy here. Where can we go? A motel? Let's split the room."
"How about the Motel 6 in Strongsville ?"
"Yeah....see you there, baby."
It was about 6:30 by the time I got to the bank in Strongsville . I took out sixty bucks at the ATM and drove to the motel. Joan was waiting for me in the parking lot. We went in and paid for the room and got the key.
Joan and I stripped fast and started kissing. I put her on the bed and started eating her wet pussy out. Her legs were spread nice and wide, and she was playing with her tits as I sucked and kissed her hard clit. Soon she let out a loud shriek and came. "Let me suck your cock."
"So.....we going to fool around or what?"
Joan got on her knees and wrapped her warm lips around my cock. After she sucked and licked my cock for a couple of minutes, I bent her over and she braced her hands on the mattress. I ripped open a condom and put it on my cock.
I shoved it in hard and fast and clamped my hands on her hips. She bucked back every time I thrust into her and soon she was groaning and begging me to fuck her fast and hard. I don't know how I held on as long as I did, but it was several minutes--and several Joan orgasms--later when I took one final plunge in, groaned as loudly as she did, and came.
We fell onto the bed, breathing hard.
"I told you that I thought you were hot."
"I wanted to fuck you the first time we met.....didn't have the guts.....wish I had...."
"I know we don't have much time, but I gotta fuck you again."
"Yeah..."
Joan pushed me down and sucked my cock until I was hard again. She rolled another condom on and straddled me and lowered her soaked pussy onto my cock. She let out another loud groan.
Joan rode me fast and hard as I played with her hard nipples. I'm surprised the bed didn't break. This was high-octaine fucking at its best. Finally, she came again and I filled up another condom. Joan stayed on me, and we just stared at each other, breathing hard and trying to catch our breath.
"I'll keep the key," she said.
"We can meet here before work, then check out."
"What time do you want me to pick you up?"
"Five thirty."
"I wanna fuck you twice."
"At least."
I picked Joan up the next morning and we drove straight back to the motel room. We spent an hour sucking and fucking and then grabbed a shower together and dried off and headed down to work.
We continued to see each other throughout our assignment and beyond. While we were still going into Cleveland, we'd play wherever we could. Quite a few times we'd drive into work early and play in the van. Whenever Alex was traveling, we'd go straight to my place and play, and then I'd drive her home.
It got quite a bit easier when we ended our assignment. I went back to freelancing for awhile and Joan started taking short-term assignments. We almost always met at my place, although we were able to get it on at her house a few times as well.
Up to the bedroom.
Joan ended up moving back to south Florida in September. Legal secretaries can get jobs anywhere, and she had had enough of her husband. I don't think he was a bad guy or anything. It was just that they weren't compatible. So they decided to split.
Joan moved back in with her parents and called me a week or so after she moved. She had already gotten another job and was planning on returning to college a few months later to finish up her bachelor's degree.
I got lucky and got a visit from Joan in 2004, when I was still in Tampa. She came up and spent a few days when Alex was on a business trip. Unfortunately, that might be the last time I get her into bed, as she got remarried 8 months ago.
She went back to Johnson and Wales University and earned her degree in management and now is the office manager for an engineering firm in Miami.
We still keep in touch.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Just stopping by.....I TOLD you that you were a hound! LOL Love you! Joannie
Post a Comment