HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

April 28, 2008

Rina



Rina relaxing at the beach.


When: October, 2004
Status: Boyfriend
Occupation: Student/Retail Sales Associate
Meetings: 2
Age: 22

I had been seeing Jackie quite a bit. But Alex was traveling like crazy and Jackie was in Michigan visiting her parents.

Screw that. I was horny.

So one Thursday night I signed onto Yahoo and went into a Florida chat room looking for some fun. It took a couple of hours, but I finally found it.

Actually, it found me.

I got a PM from a 22 year old girl. She asked for my info, and I said, "Way too old for you." "How old?" "41." "Works for me."

Her name was Rina. She was a senior at the University of South Florida and her mother was Japanese and her father was Taiwanese . We started exchanging pics and she requested some hardcore pics, so I sent her some of Lexi and I in action as well as pics of me and some of my other girlfriends. She loved them and rewarded me with a ton of pics of her own.

Soon we were on the phone making each other cum. After we were done, I really wanted to see if I could get this girl into bed for real.

Luckily, I didn't have to work too hard.

We chatted for awhile after we finished and she said, "Want to get together tomorrow? My boyfriend's down in Miami for a few days." We made plans to meet at a Starbucks close to my place at nine in the morning.

Rina was all about the sex, and that's all I wanted. A couple of days of fucking would fit in nicely with my schedule.

I got to Starbucks at nine and Rina arrived a few minutes later. We had some coffee and chatted for a bit. Then we headed off to her place.


Rina taking a stand.

We went in and went up to her room. Okay, screwing a 22 year old in her room at her parents house did make me feel like a dirty old man. But hey, you get over feelings like that.

We got in and Rina and I didn't waste any time stripping out of clothes. We started kissing and I laid her down on the bed and started eating her shaved pussy. She started moaning and grabbed my head, grinding her pussy into my face.

My hands were on her little ass, holding on tight. I started sucking on her clit, and that really drove her crazy. A couple of minutes later, she arched her back and came. My cock was at full attention, but I wasn't done with her.

I rolled her onto her stomach and started rimming her ass. Her asshole was so tight I could barely get my tongue in, but I managed. I started darting my tongue in and out, and I could hear Rina swearing and moaning. She slid her hand underneath her and began playing with her pussy. It didn't take long for Rina to cum again with my face buried in her ass.

She got up and said, "Fuck, you're good," and proceeded to get on her knees and suck my cock. I was leaking a ton of precum into her mouth and knew I better not let her blow my rod too long.

I took my cock out and slid on a rubber. I pushed Rina onto her back and spread her legs and pushed my cock into her pussy. She groaned and we started fucking in a fast, steady pace.

Rina's legs were wrapped around my waist and her arms were wrapped around my torso and we started kissing, our tongues pushing against each other. Her twin bed was squeaking like crazy, and after making her cum a couple of more times, I took one final thrust and came.

I took off my rubber and tossed into the trash. I laid back down and said, "You got another fuck left?" "Oh yeah."

I started sucking on her tits while she played with her clit. I ran my tongue over her hard nipples and moved my hand to her pussy and started rubbing it. Her hand grabbed my cock and started stroking it until it was hard.

When I was hard, Rina put a condom on my cock and straddled me and we started fucking hard again. Rina rode me like a wild woman, rocking and sliding back and forth. She felt great. She started groaning and said, "I'm gonna cum, baby!" and then threw her head back and came. She then said, "Your turn," and started sliding up and down my cock like crazy. I couldn't stand it anymore and finally shot my wad.

Rina rolled off me and said, "Fuck, that was great." She looked at the clock and said, "I gotta get going....I have to be at work soon."

"You want to get together tomorrow?"
"I would...but I have to work."
"After? I'll rent a room for us at the beach and we'll spend Saturday night together."
"Yeah, cool. Okay....I'd like that. I'm off at five."
"Shoot me and email after work tonight."
"Okay."

I got dressed and headed home. I wasn't sure if I'd get to fuck her again, but I called to see if there were any rooms available in Clearwater. Luckily, there was. It was the Holiday Inn in Indian Rocks Beach and it would run me a couple of hundred, but fuck it.

Later that night, Rina PM'd me and said that she'd be able to get off early the next day. She told her parents that she'd be spending the night with a friend. I told her to come up to my place at 3 the next day. Check in was at 4, so that was perfect.


Grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Rina knocked on my door at three the next day, dressed in a tight skirt and white top.

We drove down to Indian Rocks and checked in. The guy who checked us in couldn't stop staring at her. What I loved is that he knew I was going to fuck this girl all night. I followed Rina out the front door, and as I left, I gave him a "thumbs up". He just smiled and nodded.

We got back to the room and I ordered a pizza. While we waited, I ate Rina's pussy and ass. When the pizza arrived, Rina didn't even bother to cover up when I paid.

After we ate, Rina got on all fours and I banged her doggy-style. I don't know what her secret was, but I never got fully soft around her. She knew how to get me hard every time she wanted to get some cock inside her.

We got into our bathing suits and hit the beach. We managed to find a secluded area and we spread out a couple of towels. Rina pulled out a joint and we got pretty high. I hadn't had a joint in fifteen years or so and it hit me like a ton of bricks. If Rina wasn't enough to make me hard, the joint certainly was.

Well, you know what it's like to be high. You have absolutely no attention span. We were so buzzed that we started making out hard and heavy. I slid my hands underneath her suit and started the Palm Pilot.

Rina took off her top and pushed my hand away to take off her bottoms. I went back to jacking off this beauty and made her cum.

Rina and I started a side-by-side 69. I could feel her warm mouth on my hard cock as my head was buried between her thighs. I licked and sucked her clit and lips until I felt her shudder and cum again. I put on a condom and crawled on top and we fucked with me on top of her until we both came again.

We got our suits back on and went back to our room and finished up the pizza and passed out for several hours.

We woke up a couple of times during the night and fucked and sucked and passed out. Around 10, the alarm woke us up, so we fucked one last time and took a quick shower.

I took her to breakfast and then dropped her off at her house. As she was getting out, she grabbed her overnight bag, gave me a kiss, and said, "Thanks for a great weekend, Ryan. Maybe we'll do this again."

We never did, but that weekend was more than enough.


No comments: