When: January to April 2001.
Status: Married 5 years, no kids
Occupation: Medical Transcriptionist
Meetings: 44
Age: 26
Quotable: "Ain't no business like blow business."
Quotable: "Ain't no business like blow business."
I met Ellie in January of 2001. Alex and I had moved to Ohio late in 1999 and had settled in Strongsville , just north of Cleveland . We had been moved into an apartment complex called the Hunter's Hallow.
Anyway, as you can tell, one of my hobbies involves photography. I'm also into videotaping, which I sometimes use to film people's houses and personal contents for insurance purposes. But on that cold day, I was just out screwing around and taking pics.
I was up at a store called "Marc's". It's a bargain, low cost grocery store (great deals there) just on the other side of the complex. I wasn't actually in the store. I was on the sidewalk right by the parking lot taking pictures of Pearl Road , which is pretty scenic if there isn't a lot of traffic on the road.
At 10 in the morning, the road was about as quiet as it gets during the day. And I was about to experience one of the weirdest events I'd ever seen. I was snapping away when I heard a car squealing it's tires and tearing out of the parking lot. This is a brilliant move in January in Ohio , of course. Why not drive recklessly when there are patches of ice on ground?
So of course, moron hits a black Toyota Camry. Totally nailed the back end of the poor car. The Camry was parked near the end of the row, away from the other cars. Amazingly, when I saw the idiot hit the ice and start swerving, I snapped away.
The driver wasn't hurt, but he was pissed when he got out of the car. And he was pissed at the owner. He didn't notice me when he first got out. But I didn't have any pics that showed his plates, and at this point, I was determined to get them. The guy finally noticed me and growled, "You got a problem?" "No, no problem. Especially when I turn these pics over to the cops."
Man, I'm stupid. This guy was big. Probably about six three. I'm five nine. You do the math. He started to step toward me when I heard "What the fuck did you do to my car?" Uh oh. The cute brunette was throughly pissed. But at five three....eh.....yeah.
To be honest, the guy wasn't drunk. But he was on something (later on, we'd find out that he had some meth in his system). He started walking around to the brunette and I held up my cell and yelled, "I just called the police and if you lay one hand on her, I'll have every movement on my camera."
Okay, here's the deal. I honestly would've come and tried to defend this lady. I would've hit the fucker in the nuts from behind, jumped on his back and let her escape, whatever. But he turned around, said "Fuck off, pal!" and got in his car and drove away. As he was backing up and looking over his shoulder, I snapped a pic of his plate. Toast. Gotcha, big guy.
I ran over to the lady, hit a patch of ice, and slipped and fell flat on my ass. Embarrassing...but it happens. The brunette kneeled down, and I asked, "Are you okay?" "Am I okay? Uh, are YOU okay?" I laughed. She smiled, "Well, I'm glad you were here." "Just so you know...I wouldn't have let him hit you. But I had to try bluffing him." "Well, I thought you were very brave," she smiled.
"Did you really call the cops?"
"Yeah, they're on their way."
"Wow. You're good!"
"Oh, I have pics of him hitting your car, too."
"No WAY !"
"Yup."
The cops came and interviewed us and took their report. I saved all the pictures to my camera's memory card and handed it to them. I never did get it back, not that I expected to.
The police were awesome. They couldn't believe that I had gotten the pictures. I did ask them if they'd email them to Ellie's insurance company. They agreed. Before they left, they asked Ellie if they could help her get home or call a tow truck. Luckily, the guy nailed the rear end of the car, but it wasn't totalled. Luckily, it was just serious damage to her back bumper and a couple of broken windows.
Surprisingly, the car was driveable. So I invited Ellie over to my place so I could put some cardboard over her windows. She accepted and told me to get in her car. She drove back to my place and I pointed out my carport/garage. She pulled up and I got out and opened the door.
I put some gloves on and removed the glass that was hanging on the back passenger side window. I didn't want to cover the whole window up and obstruct her vision. I taped a piece of cardboard on both sides and had her check the window.
"Can you see enough?"
"Yeah, it'll be fine. Thank you so much, really. Uh....I need one more thing from you?"
"My contact information?"
"Uh, TWO more things."
"Okay, what's the other thing?"
"Bathroom?"
"Okay. But you gotta sit for a few minutes and regain your composure."
"Aw, you're sooooooo nice. Okay, deal!"
We got to my apartment and I opened the door and we went in. Ellie excused herself and I put on a pot of coffee.
I can read your mind. You're thinking I'm a total fraud and about to talk about how I was going to fuck her when she got out of the bathroom. Wrong. I'm a horndog, but I'm not THAT bad.
Pizza and sex. That's a good say.
Ellie came out, smiled, and said, "Better!" I laughed and told her to grab some coffee. "Wow. You provide me photos that'll get an insurance settlement, prevent some goon from roughing me up, fix up my window, let me use your bathroom, AND brew me some coffee? Tell me you're not married!" "Uh, would that matter?", I said, pointing to her wedding ring.
We chatted for a couple of hours and I even ordered a large pizza for lunch. We continued chatting until 3:30 in the afternoon. Ellie looked up at the clock and said,"Shit, it's late! I gotta get going. But I have one question before I leave. What were you doing out and about and taking pictures in the middle of the day?"
"I wanted a break from work. I'm a freelance legal assistant and researcher. What do you do?"
"Cool. I'm a medical transcriptionist. Also freelance."
"Cool. Want to meet for lunch tomorrow?", I said laughing.
"Cool. Want to meet for lunch tomorrow?", I said laughing.
"Okay."
"I was joking, Ellie. You don't have to....."
"No, I want to. I actually ended up having fun today. Go figure."
She got up and gave me a kiss. "I'll call you tomorrow."
Well, I didn't get to see Ellie for lunch the next day, or the day after that. She had some work that had piled up and it needed to get done. We did continue to chat on the phone some and on-line. On Thursday, she knocked on my door and I let her in.
"Hey babe!"
"Hey. How are you?"
"Great! The police caught the fucker who hit my car, too! No insurance of course, so lucky we've got total coverage. He was out on parole. He's going back to jail. Gee, what a shame!"
"Excellent. It's where he belongs."
"Oh, and the officer told me he tested positive for meth. Smart, huh?"
"Very."
"Wanna know why he was in prison to begin with?"
"Let me guess....assault?"
"Yeah! He beat the shit out of some guy in a bar a couple of years ago. You're like my hero and shit."
"Wow, you seem so swept off of your feet."
"Oh I AM!"
"Uh huh. Where do you want to eat?"
"Longhorn, baby. I'm buying you a steak."
"No argument here."
"You drive. I know you don't drink that much, but I plan to have a few, if you don't mind."
We went and drove over to the Longhorn. Ellie wasn't joking. She knocked back three or four beers over our lunch. Well, if I was ever going to get into her pants, today was the day. Little did I know.
"So.....what time is your wife home?"
"5:30 or so."
"Cool. It's only one."
"Why?"
"Why do you think?"
"You sure you want to? You've been drinking."
"I had every intention of fucking you before I even drove over. One, I like you. Two, my darling husband acted like a total dick about the car. You know, because it must've been my fault. Fuck him. I'm beyond pissed."
"That's not a good reason to cheat, Ellie."
"Oh? What is?"
She had me there. Maybe she just wanted to get fucked. I know that's the reason I fuck so many married women--their husbands neglect them. "Ellie, you ever cheat before?" "Once, a year after we got married. It was great. I want to do it again."
Okay. I tried to talk her out of it. Of course, I didn't try very hard. Ellie was cool. We had the same hours available for fucking and hanging out together. There were too many reasons to do this.
"So....you want to?"
"Fuck yeah."
Ellie paid the bill and soon we were off to my place again for some naked twister. We walked in my door and Ellie was already peeling her clothes off. i started pushing and pulling her hips toward me and into me. I just stayed in one position and let her fuck me. The more turned on she got, the faster she went. "Fuck, gonna cum again Ryan......." After she came, she slowed down a bit and I laid her on her back. I spread her legs wide and shoved my cock into her and began fucking her fast again.
I laid flat against Ellie and we kissed the entire time I fucked her in this position. Her legs were wrapped around mine and her arms were against my waist. I could feel that she was getting ready to cum again, so I quickened my pace and as she came, I shoved my cock into her one more time and filled up my condom.
I kissed her again and rolled off of her. Ellie rolled onto her side and faced me. "Man, that was pretty fucking great. You're good." "You're not too bad, either," I said laughing. "You know....we're both self-employed....you wanna make this a regular thing?" she said smiling, "We could have a shitload of fun."
"Yeah, I think that'll work. Let's do it again tomorrow."
"Tomorrow? Yeah....but I'm not done with you or your cock today, yet."
"Hey, I'm 38. You gotta give me some time to recover, you know!"
"Fine. I GUESS I can wait."
"Okay. You asked for it."
"For what? A spanking? Have I been baddddddddd, Ryan?"
"Shut up, lay on your back, and spread your legs."
"Oh, I like a guy who can take charge."
I laid on my left side and took my right hand and used my patented technique for "jacking" a woman off. I've used this technique on every woman I've ever fucked and it works like a charm. I moved my palm up and down her wet pussy and applied gentle pressure to her clitoral area. I won't go into the whole technique right now, but it never fails.
And after a few minutes, it came through again. Ellie moaned, arched her back, and let out a shout. She laid back down and said, "What the fuck......how did you......what?" "Yeah, I know. Pretty good huh?" "Uh yeah. Expect to do a lot of that in the future to me. As in every time we fuck."
You know those Axe body spray commercials where a guy sprays some on and women basically attack him? My move has that effect on girls. And Ellie was no exception. She moved down to my cock and started sucking it like crazy, jacking it, licking it....
After she got it hard again, she mounted me. "Ellie....hold on...gotta grab a rubb----" "No need. Birth control. You can cum in me," and lowered her pussy down on my cock.
I guess Ellie misread my concern. I almost always use condoms for health reasons. I'd estimate that I've fucked under 10 women without one. But married women are usually safer than single, sexually active women, so I decided to literally lay back, enjoy the fuck, and pump her full of cum.
Ellie basically used me as a slip and slide. She was so wet, she didn't need to lift her pussy and ass up in the air. She just slid back and forth while sitting on my cock. The pressure was intense and incredible. She shuddered a bit, groaned, rocked faster and grabbed her tits and came. The site of her head thrown back and her hands on my tits made me shoot my load up into her snatch.
Ellie laid flat on me. "Fuck yeah. Awesome baby. Wish my husband could make me cum like that." Ellie rolled off me and grabbed a towel out of our linen closet. I grabbed one and we showered together.
I made Ellie cum like that a lot over the next four months. She was the perfect girlfriend. She had flexible work hours, loved to fuck, had a great sense of humor, and was genuinely nice.
We never had a problem getting together. Sometimes, if it was "that time", she'd come over a blow me. Incredible. We fucked at my place several times, but mostly we ended up banging each other at her house. It's where I took the pics. Nice place.
In April, though, we had to end it. Her husband got another job in California and it paid over 100 large a year. He just couldn't turn it down. Ellie was cool with that, needless to say. He was hired by a company in Laguna Nigel, in Orange County .
Ellie and I have remained friends through the last few years (in fact, she called me a couple of days ago just to chat). Before they moved west, they found a really nice house in Laguna. When they moved in, they wanted to make some additions to the garage, kitchen, front porch, and the back patio.
Of course, I recommended my good friend Jim, who made a small fortune off of the various projects. Fuck, Ellie and her husband could afford it: they were loaded even before they left Ohio .
Ellie also had to go through what I have to go through whenever Alex and I move to a new area: rebuild her client base. I also helped her set up her business in California . In fact, we talked more on the phone when we did that than when we were fucking--and we talked a lot on the phone during that time.
Jim, being a totally awesome human being, managed to help Ellie build her business by referring some of the doctors he did jobs for to her. Word of mouth is everything.
Ellie had a couple of affairs in California, "just for fun, you know", but had to put her extramarital fun on hold in 2003, when she found out that she was pregnant (she had gone off the pill after they moved and had the guys she fucked use condoms). In 2004, she had a little girl. I have a feeling that some guy is going to get very lucky when that little girl goes to Kindergarten and Ellie has some free time again. I also have a standing invitation to fuck Ellie whenever I visit California . "You could hop on a plane tomorrow, and I'd be at the airport to pick you up."
Like the phrase goes, that's good to know.
Oh, I almost forgot. The meth dude who hit her car in Strongsville served the rest of his original prison term, which was 1 1/2 years and served another year on top of that for a hit and run. There was never a trial for the last charge, though. He knew he had been caught red-handed and took a deal.
Man, I love it. He had to go to prison and I got four months of banging a hot 26 year old brunette. I drdeally must go out and take pictures tomorrow.
For Ellie's pick, click here (members only.)




No comments:
Post a Comment