HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

April 28, 2008

Marilyn




Marilyn was one classy lady.


When: October to December 1982
Status: Married for twenty years, two kids (grown)
Occupation: Student
Meetings: 8
Age: 40
Quotable:  "I shouldn't be doing this...but you won't stop bugging me!"

I had been cozying up to Marilyn for a few weeks into the Fall Quarter in 1982 during our sociology class. She had a great sense of humor and we got along great.

She was separated from her husband while they were trying to work things out. I had known her for a couple of weeks when she mentioned this. We were on a break getting some coffee and I replied, "Separated? That means you're free to date me, right?" She laughed and said, "It means that we're trying to work things out and that I am NOT free to date you! Besides, you're younger than my son!" "So?"

Her son was 20 and attending college at some school called Stanford. Never heard of it. Must be a technical school or something. Her daughter was 18 and attending Oregon State.

"Sheesh. You're too much. Leave me alone. I'm an old lady!"
"A hot old lady. Fine. All I wanted to do was grab dinner and a drink. But if you read more into that....."
"Oh please. Speaking of 'more', why don't you go after one of the young chickies in class? Why do you want to hang around me?"
"I like you. You're cool."

She smiled and said, "You're full of it, but you're sweet."

The truth was, Marilyn didn't want me to leave her alone. She didn't necessarily want to fuck me (yet), but she liked the attention. And we had gotten together on the phone a few times to go over homework.

Oh well. I was still getting laid--albeit not often--by Marie. And I had been working on Ronnie and was soon in her pants. So no need to push the subject. Over the next several weeks, we kept up the usual banter and I kept spending breaks with her.

Finally, on one break, she said, "Is that blonde girl your girlfriend?"

"Blonde girl?"
"Yeah, the one I saw you talking to in the parking lot."
"She's a classmate."
"Oh. That it?"
"Maybe. Why? You jealous?"

Marilyn must've seen me talking to Bailey after class. Bailey and I had already met several times by that point. And I had been getting some uber-fucking from Ronnie.

Marilyn rolled her eyes at me when I asked and didn't bother answering. Man, I wasn't going to get this lady into the sack. We put out our cigarettes and headed back into class.

The professor droned on with the second part of his lecture. I really had the hots for Marilyn. I had never been with a woman that much older and the thought of it drove me crazy. Finally, after we had been back for half an hour, Marilyn put a note on my desk. I remember being grateful that we sat in the back.

I opened the paper. "Maybe I am." I wrote back, "Maybe you're what?" "Maybe I'm jealous."

YES!

I knew I couldn't go over to her place after class--I was meeting Bailey. And she had to go to her bookkeeping job (she was in school to get her AA in Accounting). So I wrote back, "Tomorrow night? Dinner?"

She just looked at me and nodded. I had a date set up with Ronnie, but one great thing about Ronnie: I could break it and she'd be cool with it. And she was. I even told her why. Her response? "Nice job, honey."

After class, I walked Marilyn to her car (luckily, she didn't park in the north parking lot like Bailey did). She got in and rolled down the window. "I'll call you after I get off work tonight, okay?" "Okay." I leaned down and gave her a kiss.

She was off and I headed up to the north parking lot and found Bailey. She smiled and said, "You know the routine." The routine being to follow her home.

Bailey and I did the fuck and suck for a couple of hours and I headed over to do a couple of hours of work for Jim's dad. It wasn't much: just painting the interior of a mobile home. I got back home around seven and took a shower.

My mom and dad were out to dinner, so I took a shower, relaxed and did some reading. Luckily, I was only taking three classes that quarter, so I didn't have much to do in terms of homework.

Around 8:00, my new girl called. "Hey. How you doing?" "Good. If you want to back out, that's okay. I'm cool with it." She let out a nervous laugh and said, "No....let's have dinner. My treat."
"No way. I've been asking you for weeks. What time do you want me to pick you up?"
"How about seven?"
"Sounds good."

We said goodbye and I went back to my reading. Jim's dad, Bill, called me next. "Hey, you done with that job in Fontana or you still making a career out of it?" "Well, it was so great I never wanted to leave, but I finished." Bill laughed--he was always busting my chops--and said, "Well, you free tomorrow?"

"Whatcha got, boss-diggity?"
"Mobile home in Ontario. It needs an inside and outside paint job. Jimmy and I cleaned it out last weekend, but had to finish the job up in Valencia--you know, the one you didn't want to drive up to."
"Uh, you do know that I was finishing up the job in Etiwanda, don't you?"
"Excuses, excuses. Get your ass over here in the morning. Jane will give you the keys and your pay from the Etiwanda job. Take my truck."
"Be there around nine."
"Good boy. There's hope for you yet. And don't ever call me 'boss-diggity' again."
"Okay, my darling."
"Oh for fuck's sake.....go back to 'boss-diggity'."

Jim's dad ran this business as a part-time endeavor. His "real" job was at a manufacturing plant, where he was a supervisor. Jim eventually took over the business when his dad had heart surgery and needed to slow down on his working. Jim expanded it to houses and commercial businesses, but at the time, the business focused soley on renovating mobile homes that had been repossessed. And yeah.....some were totally trashed.

The next morning I collected my check and the keys from Jane and headed down to Ontario. Nice park. Of course, I scouted the place for women, and there were some beauties. But the opportunity to recruit one didn't come up.

It took several hours, but I finished around 4:30. The place looked great. Jim and I would come back the next day to replace the awning struts and the skirting. When I got home, I called him and we agreed to meet around 11 the next morning at the place. I also asked him to cover for me.

I figured that if I was lucky enough to get Marilyn's legs spread, I'd end up staying the night. Jim was going to be home that night, so I told my parents if they needed anything, I'd be staying over with him. Hey, it's better than saying, "Mom, Dad.....if I'm not home tonight, it's because I'm fucking a 40 year old married woman."

I took off for Marilyn's around 6:30. She lived in Upland, like I did, but on the other side, there was traffic out and I couldn't wait to start this date. I made it there at ten till seven.


Mr. Happy says, "Hey.  'Sup?"

I knocked on the door and she looked incredible. Black slacks and a light blue blouse. She smiled, said hi, and gave me a kiss.

I took her down to a steak place called The Steer N' Stein. Yeah, bad name.

Great steaks, though.

We got in just before the Friday night crowd hit and were seated in a booth. I sat on the opposite side of Marilyn--I didn't want to scare her off. After awhile, she relaxed, although our age difference was bothering her.

"Everybody probably thinks I'm your mother," she laughed.

"You don't look forty. You look more like 30. And I look older than I am.""Sweet of you to say...but....."
"Come on, Marilyn. Don't worry about it. Nobody's looking, I promise."

She finally let that go and we got our drinks and our salads and joking around like we did at school. I had made several "naked study session" jokes in the recent past but sure wasn't going to do that tonight. If I had a legit shot at getting into bed with her, I wasn't going to blow it.

After awhile, we finished our dinner and Marilyn finished off her wine. "You want another one?" "You trying to get me drunk?" "Sure, why not?" She laughed and said, "No thanks....three glasses is enough."

The waitress brought us the check and Marilyn tried to grab it.

"No. I invited you out."
"Ryan, come on..."
"I got it."

We left and I started driving back to her place. It was around 8:30 and I knew I'd have my answer soon. I pulled into her driveway and walked her to her door. She opened it and said, "Come on in."

Another hurdle cleared.

We went inside. She made her way and grabbed a bottle of wine. "Care for some, Ryan?" Before I could say "no", her face went pale. "You're....not even old enough to drink....what's wrong with me....?" She turned around and put the wine on the counter.

Now, before you think I'm manipulative, let me ask YOU a question? If two people are of legal age.....and want to have fun....who cares about the age difference?

I went over and put my arms around her waist. Her back was still turned to me. "Nothing's wrong. I'm here because I really like you. Believe me, you're not tricking me or anything. I'm the one who kept hitting on you." She finally laughed and said, "Yeah....I know....."

I grabbed her hand and took her to her bedroom. We stood facing each other and I unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Then I worked on her bra and got that off. I pulled her toward me and kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth and rubbing her back. "You okay?" "Uh huh....."

I slid my hand under her waistband and under her panties and rubbed her pussy. She groaned and put her hand on my shoulders. Her pussy was so wet that my finger slid right inside. I started sliding in and out slowly.

I eased her onto the bed and pulled her pants off. I went back and started masturbating her again, working my palm around her pussy and keeping my finger inside of her at the same time. I leaned down and started kissing her again. As I felt her body tense up, I quickened my pace and brought her over the edge.

I pulled off my shirt and Marilyn rubbed my chest and smiled at me. "That was the first time I've cum in two months...." I just smiled and took off my pants and underwear.

I moved my head down between her legs and started eating her out. I considered positioning my cock over her face so we could 69....but that might've been too much, too soon. She tasted great. I started running my tongue over her hard clit and she stiffened a little and groaned.

Soon, I felt her hand stroking my cock and playing with my balls. My cock was aching at this point and loved the attention. She used my precum as lubrication and stroked me at a steady pace. This made my eat her out faster and harder. I knew she'd be cumming soon and so would I.

I could feel her body stiffen again and she let out another moan and raised her hips and came. I could hear her say, "Oh sweetie..." and her hand pumped my cock until I spilled a load of hot cum all over her bedspread.

Marilyn laughed and said, "That's what washing machines are for," and we kicked the bedspread off of the bed. She curled up in my arms and said, "I shouldn't have waited so long."

"See? I told you it'd be fun!"
"Yes...you did. And boy...that was fun."
"Our age difference bothering you now?"
"Keep doing what you're doing and it won't!"
"I want to spend the night here with you. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, it is. I wasn't going to let you leave anyway."

We fell asleep for a couple of hours. I woke up around 12:30 and got out of bed carefully so I didn't wake her up. I needed a drink and when I came back, she opened her eyes and said, "What, none for me?" "We'll share."

After we downed the coke, Marilyn moved down and started sucking my cock. It took seconds to get hard, and she spent several minutes sucking and licking it. She then got on her knees and straddled me at smiled. She then licked her fingers and got her pussy wet with her saliva for some extra lubrication. "I had my tubes tied. Don't worry."

She then eased her pussy all the way down my cock. We both groaned as my cock slid all the way into her. She leaned all the way down and started kissing me. I started thrusting hips up and down while we made out.

Marilyn leaned back up and started grinding her hips into me. Soon she came again and it was really slick down there. She moved faster and harder and came again, this time making me shoot my cum into her hot pussy.



Marilyn taking a quick break .

She rolled off me again. "Okay....now I can't STOP cumming," she said laughing.

When I look back, I can't believe how attracted I was to her. She was the hottest of the Four Corners.

We spent the rest of the night alternating between sleeping and fucking. It stayed that way for the next seven Friday nights. So while we didn't meet that many times for sex, when we did, we made the most of it.

We also spend plenty of time together at school. We found time to be alone to talk, kiss, and even do a little groping. One time, she gave me a quick handjob in her car right before she went to work.

In early December, we took our sociology final. After the class, we were by her car talking and I asked if she wanted me to come over that Friday. I had already broken up with Bailey and was hoping to fill the void with Marilyn. She had a sad look on her face.

"What?"
"I've been dreading telling you this. Hubby's going to move back in this weekend...we're going to give it another shot."
"Ohhhhhhhh...."

"If I could, I'd keep seeing you too. I'm sorry. I think I've been using you. I'm embarrassed. I feel like I'm tossing you aside."

"Uh, one, I knew you were still married. Two, you didn't promise me anything. Three, guys don't mind being used."
"Is there a four?"
"Four, I'm jealous of your husband."

She laughed and said, "Gee, thanks for making giving you up easy....." She got in her car and rolled the window down and said, "Take care, sweetie." "You too," and gave her one more kiss on the cheek.

I ran into Marilyn a few years later at Cal Poly. I was having some coffee in the lunch area.

I was reading Sports Illustrated and I heard, "Hey there." I looked up. "Marilyn?" I said, smiling. "In the flesh! How are you doing, sweetie?" "Great! And you look incredible!" "Aw, thanks!" She sat down and we talked for about ten minutes. She had transferred to Cal Poly not long after I did and was finishing up her degree in accounting.

"Did you and your husband work everything out?"
"Yes, we did. It took awhile, but we finally ironed out our differences. Glad I saw you today, though."
"Oh?"
"I wanted to thank you."
"For being so great in bed?"

She laughed and said, "Well.....no. I mean, you were....but....you were a great friend to have, even if it didn't last long. So thank you for that. It meant a lot to me." "Wow....I loved knowing you too, and not just for the sex."

We talked for a few more minutes and Marilyn gave me a kiss and ran off to her class. As she was leaving, I said, "Marilyn?" "Yes, sweetie?" "Life is good for you now? You happy?" She smiled and said, "Happier than ever." "Good." I'm not sure what made me ask. She seemed happy. I guess I just wanted to be sure. She was always so nice.

I never saw her again after that meeting.

Before I wrote up this entry, I ran her name on zabasearch. I also ran her hubby's name as well. There they were, at the same address she had been when I met her. She's 65 now.

Awesome lady.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

So much for anyone that says you don't care about these women. Marilyn seems like she was a real sweetheart. It's nice that she and her hubby made it work.