Status: Boyfriend
Occupation: Tax Attorney
Meetings: 1
Age: 34
Quoteable: "I'm dumping my boyfriend when I get home.
So this isn't cheating, right?"
Like Okimi, Edie wasn't a resident of Brindlewood, but if Brindlewood had not existed, I never would have gotten to fuck her or Okimi.
I was attending a wedding in July of 1983. I was invited because I was friends with a resident there named Eileen. Eileen was very cool and really pretty. I would have loved the opportunity to poach her relentlessly, but she was very much committed to her boyfriend, Alan.
And for good reason. Alan was super-cool himself and a really great guy. He had just finished up medical school and was about to start his residency at Loma Linda Medical Center. Eileen was a physical therapist, and had been living with her parents as Alan was going through his program. They had been going out since they were in high school and now it was time to get hitched, and move into their new digs in Redlands.
Okay. I think I have enough of the backstory down.
While I was always open to finding a nice lady to fuck, I never counted on it. So I was grateful when I arrived at the reception that I had just had a lovely fuck session with Pilar before I left for the wedding. I figured that if I couldn't find a lady that night, at least I had gotten my fix.
I figured that I'd give it about two hours and then, after congratulating Eileen and Alan, be on my way. Jim didn't know Eileen (although he did see her once and remarked, "nice fucking ass" to me as she walked away) and Trish decided that it was more important to study on that Saturday rather than accompany me to a wedding.
But hey, Elizabeth was there! Yeah, sitting right next to her hubby, Mike the Incredible Bulk. She did notice me sitting at a table with a bunch of complete strangers and smiled at me. Hey, at least we weren't seated at the same table. Elizabeth Boulevard was not a road I wanted to drive down again.
Hey, maybe a drive down Brenda Road or Iris Avenue! Yeah, both Iris and Brenda were there with their husbands.
Brenda and her husband had moved to San Dimas at that point, but she and I made some solid eye contact. Maybe.....maybe one more fuck? After all, we hadn't ruled out continuing our fun--we had merely "suspended operations." I didn't figure I had a shot with Iris, especially with her draped over her new husband, Rich.
Brenda didn't pan out either. I never had the opportunity to get her alone, even for a few seconds. Whether it was deliberate on her part or just circumstance, I didn't know. And with her husband there, unless Brenda wanted to fuck in the back seat of my car, we weren't going to resume those previously suspended operations.
So I figured, oh well. The steak was awesome, even if the company wasn't. They were perfectly nice people, but they were strangers.
When the dancing started, I figured I'd scan the room one more time and then take off. I was knocking down some iced tea and looking around when I heard a female voice say, "You here alone, too?"
I turned around and saw a gorgeous lady with short blonde hair smiling at me.
"Yeah. Friend of the bride. You?"
"I'm her aunt."
"I'm her aunt."
She looked over at Trudy, Eileen's mother.
"Trudy's my sister."
"So you're here alone, huh?"
She laughed.
"Yeah.....boyfriend couldn't be bothered to come down here with me."
"Where'd you come from?"
"I'm from Santa Monica, but after law school, I moved up to Seattle for work."
"I'm from Santa Monica, but after law school, I moved up to Seattle for work."
"Oh. So you're a doctor?"
She laughed again.
"Tax attorney. Yeah, it sounds boring. And it is."
And it was my turn to laugh. I got up and moved over to a chair and we talked for half an hour or so. I was thrilled at how the day was turning out. My poacher radar was going off like crazy and she was a looker for sure. She was very flirty and touchy and I definitely loved that.
We talked for half an hour and then Edie said, "Hey," turning to look around.
"You seem really cool. You have any, uh, you know?"
"Yeah. Count to ten then follow me out."
"Cool."
"Cool."
Yeah, she didn't look like a toker. And she wasn't too much of one. But she did smoke on occasion to unwind. And I was more than happy to help her unwind that day--well, evening at that point.
We got to my car and I pulled out my keys. I had a kind secret compartment in my trunk that Jim had put in. I opened and pulled out a big ol' fattie. I lit it, took a hit and passed it to Edie. We both took several hits and got a little fucked up.
That's one happy coffee table.
We finished the joint and were laughing and joking around. Finally, I leaned down and kissed her. She pulled away and smiled. Then she lifted her dress and showed me her panties. Then she pulled them down her legs and stepped out of them.
I reached down and felt her wet pussy. Edie was leaning against my car and I slid my finger into her. She groaned as I fingered her pussy.
"Two fingerssss...two....."
I obeyed and she bucked as my index and middle fingers slid into her. It was around 8:30 at this point and luckily, we had the cover of darkness.
I had parked as far as I could from the building, and that was another lucky circumstance. And while I was staying alert for people, I went to work on finger-fucking Edie. I remember hearing the cars flying by on the ten freeway (the place was right off the freeway, but a few hundred feet higher).
After several minutes of getting fingered, Edie looked up at me and gasped.
"I....uhhhh....gonn.....I......."
"Yeah, cum all over my hand, Edie.....come on, baby. I love your sweet little pussy."
"Yeah, cum all over my hand, Edie.....come on, baby. I love your sweet little pussy."
"Fuck....shit....baby, yes...."
She bucked and stiffened and opened her mouth wide and moaned, all while looking at me straight in the eye. After she came, she didn't break her gaze.
I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and turned her around. She hiked her dress back up over her hips and leaned over my hood. I wanted to slide right into that sweet pussy, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tongue that hot ass of hers.
So I didn't.
Edie shuddered as I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. She reached down and started playing with her pussy while I continued. After a few minutes, I could sense that she was getting close and slid my tongue into her ass. Edie tensed up and let out a little yelp and came.
Now it was fuckin' time.
I did another "security check" and then took off my pants and underwear. Mr. Happy was rock hard and I rolled a condom on. I slid right in and seeing Edie bent over my hood in this dark parking lot was enough to make me want to blow my load right then and there. I was just hoping this beautiful lady would cum fast.
Edie was very accommodating and came within just a couple of minutes.
After she came, she said, "Pull out baby....."
I pulled out and she turned around and knelt down. She then pulled off the condom and tossed it into the leaves under the tree we were just a few feet from.
She laughed and said, "Back to nature!"
Edie then said, "Cum in my mouth, Ryan. I want to tasted your cum...." and wrapped her lips around Mr. Happy.
Now I was the one leaning against the car and just watching her sucking me was too much to take. I think I might have made it to two minutes, but who knows. All I knew is that it wasn't long before I was pumping a huge load into her pretty mouth.
Edie and I didn't move for about a minute. I remember feeling her hair against my thigh as she rested her head.
"Fucking incredible. Let's get back in there and we'll head to my hotel room later."
We returned and kept our distance from each other, just to be discreet. I'm sure Trudy wouldn't have been happy had she known I had just plowed her little sister. Or maybe she would have been jealous that I didn't try to poach her.
Trudy was a neat lady, but not poachette material.
Around 11:00, the happy couple took off. A few minutes after that, I said goodbye to Trudy and her husband, Jerry (he wasn't poachette material, either).
I walked out to my car and hung out for a couple of minutes. Fortunately, time and our parking lot fuck had totally sobered us up.
That's one happy chair.
After several minutes, Edie came out and we talked for a couple of minutes. Then we made our way to the hotel she was staying out by the Ontario International Airport. About half an hour later, we pulled into the parking lot of her hotel and made our way to her room.
We got to her room and went inside. Edie sat on the couch and I pulled out some more of mother nature's chill medication and we toked away.
I pulled out a Polaroid camera and she giggled and started posing. After our impromptu photo session, Edie stumbled onto her bed.
I followed her onto the bed and started going down on her. It didn't take long before Edie was moaning, and I worked my tongue even faster on her clit until she stiffened, cried out, and came.
I stripped out of my clothes and rolled on a condom. I mounted Edie and slid my hard cock into her wet pussy.
"Harder."
I obliged, shoving Mr. Happy into her fast and hard, again and again. After several minutes, Edie came again. After Edie came, I pulled my cock out of her and took off the condom.
Edie leaned forward and started jerking my hard cock. After a minute or so, I shot my load over her stomach.
We fell asleep for a few hours. I woke up feeling Edie's mouth on my cock. It didn't take long before I was rock hard and Edie was rolling another condom onto my cock. She then lowered herself down on Mr. Happy.
I don't remember much of that fuck, still being drunk and high and half-asleep. I do remember enjoying it quite a bit and making Edie cum again.
Then we passed out again.
The next thing I remember is waking up and seeing Edie sitting on her side of the bed, with her head in her hands. It was around 9:30 in the morning.
"Hey."
"Hey baby. What a night....."
"It was awesome. I had a great time."
"Oh so did I."
She took a deep breath.
"Well, we gotta get going, baby. Check-out's at eleven."
I dragged myself out of bed and Edie and I went to take a shower. We didn't go in with the intention of having any more fun, but as we were lathering each other up, Mr. Happy went back into full-alert mode.
Edie looked down and said, "well....we got some time....."
We started kissing and I slid my hand between her legs and started fingering her pussy. She groaned and jerked my hard cock as I fingered her. After a couple minutes, Edie turned around and placed her palms against the shower wall.
No time for a condom this time. I slid in and as the water splashed down over us, I slid in and out of her wet pussy.
This wasn't the most comfortable fuck. The shower was small and I couldn't really establish a wide base with my feet. But I steadied myself by holding onto Edie's hips as I fucked her for the last time.
Edie was moving her hips back and forth and I slid into her. After several minutes, Edie came and I pulled out and jerked my cock until I shot my load onto her ass.
We finished our shower and got dressed. Edie's flight wasn't due to take off until 1:30, so we went to the hotel's restaurant and had a nice brunch. Around 12:30, Edie looked at her watch and said, "I'd better get going, Ryan."
Edie paid the bill (I didn't even offer to pay; I'm such a fucking mooch) and we walked out to our cars. We exchanged phone numbers and said our goodbyes. Then I watched her pull out of the parking lot and drive towards the airport.
And I never heard from her again.
Oh, and for the record, I did pick up that used condom after leaving the reception. Give a hoot don't pollute.....mother Earth all that bullshit.....whatever, I picked it up. That way, a squirrel wouldn't eat it and belch it out and cause global warming.
For Edie's pics, click here (members only).




2 comments:
She is a hottie
She was for sure. I would have loved another night with her.
Post a Comment