HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

December 5, 2021

Anita

                                



When:  November 1983 to February 1984
Status:  Married four years (2nd Marriage), no kids.
Occupation:  Hair Stylist
Age:  39
Meetings:  27
Quoteable:  "I'm not the best wife.  And I don't care."


Anita was kind of like Elizabeth--she was a fish that jumped into the boat.  All I had to do was figure out if I wanted to keep her or throw her back into the water.  Guess which option I chose?

So, I actually didn't have much work at Brindlewood from the end of the summer until November.  Usually Don kept me pretty busy, but he hadn't found any dumps for me to renovate for a bit.  But I was still going up there to bang my rolodex of poachettes, especially Trish.  And on top of that, Bob had me going to some other mobile home parks as well.

There were some issues with the park that Don was clearing up.  He was renovating the park in phases.  He was prepping the next area for new additions and having done what needed to be done with repairing the streets and anything else.

But that hiatus ended when Bob called me up in November to start another job.  Don had finished prepping the new area and had resumed purchasing old, crappy homes for me to renovate.

Hey, it paid well.  And of course, there were some wonderful fringe benefits.

Sooooooooo......on one Monday morning after classes, I drove over to Brindlewood.  

As I pulled into the new, uh, old, mobile home, I smiled.  Not at the place, it was a pile of crap.  I was smiling because I was only a few spaces up from Anita, a chick in her late thirties.  Anita was very chill, and was always very flirty whenever we chatted.  And like with Elizabeth, I knew that I could get into her pants at any time.  

And when I saw her wave at me, I thought to myself, "No time like the present."  It was time to cash this chick-check.  

I waved back and sure enough, Anita made her way up.  We hugged and made small talk for awhile.  She then looked at her watch and said, "Okay, I have to head off to work."  

"When do you get off?"
"Five."
"Wanna come back up when you get home?"

She looked at me.  Then a small smile appeared.

"Yeah....yeah....but Tony's home tonight....."
"I have some, you know...."
"Fucccccckkkk.....I want to bad...."
"We'll go up to your trailer....."

Anita and her husband owned a beat up old trailer on the outskirts of the park.

"Have a couple of beers.....a little toke.....a little....."
"Yeah.....he's back at work tomorrow night.  That work, honey?"
"Definitely....."

She smiled and grabbed my hand.  We walked into the mobile home that I was working on.  Anita then pulled me in for a long kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth.  I slid my hands down her shorts and played with her ass.  She pulled away.

"Okay....listen....IF I can slip away for half an hour....be ready.  If I'm not here by six, I won't be here.  Okay, honey?  See ya!"
"See you when you get home."

She laughed.  

"I don't know if you're confident or arrogant.  And I don't really care."
"Since you like me so much, give me a quick look at that cute ass of yours."

She laughed, turned around, and pulled her shorts down.

"Yeah, see you when you get home."

She laughed again and left.

Okay, so I'm coming off as pretty arrogant?  Definitely, it wasn't my standard operating procedure.  

But when I first met Anita six months earlier, I was joking around with her, basically joking around and acting like, well, an arrogant twit.  But I was joking, and she knew that I was joking.

But I did notice that it really caught her attention, in the best way.  And every time we talked, I brought that cockiness into the conversation.  And she couldn't get enough.  So I knew once I turned the volume on it, she'd be hooked and I'd be between her legs.

Now, for comparison, when I pulled that shit on Trish, she'd laugh and tell me to shut the fuck up.  She fucked me because we were buddies, borderline boyfriend/girlfriend.  She liked the real Ryan, not Cocky Ryan.

Anita loved Cocky Ryan.  And at 3:30, Cocky Ryan found out how much Anita loved him.

Around 3:30, I heard Cindy, the park manager, over the walkie-talkie.

"Ryan?"
"What's up Cindy?"
"Call for you."
"Okay, Thanks, I'll be right down."

This was weird.  I didn't get many calls when I was Brindlewood, but it had happened a couple of times.  Maybe it was Bob, although Cindy probably would have told me if it had been.

I drove down and went into the office and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Hey honey.  It's Anita.  I'm calling from my manager's office, so I gotta be fast.  That offer for tonight still on?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, you know where my place is?  HairSations?"
"Oh yeah, about two miles south of Foothill."
"I told Tony I was going out to dinner and drinks with some of the girls here.  Meet me across the street at Ralph's at 5:15.  Sound good?"
"I'll be there."
"Awesome.  Gotta go!"

And before I could say goodbye, she hung up.

Two points:  I made up the name "HairSations" (obviously) and Ralph's--for those not familiar with southern California--was (is?) a chain of grocery stores.

Anyhoo, I had no idea where we were gonna fuck, and I really didn't care.  I figured maybe that old trailer of hers.

I started wrapping up for the day at 4:45 and at 5:00, I was headed out of Brindlewood and making my way towards our rendezvous.

I bet you didn't know that I spoke French!

I pulled into the parking lot and it didn't take long before I saw Anita's car.  I pulled up behind it and saw Anita, clad in TIGHT jeans--which highlighted her hot ass beautifully--and a blouse.  She came over and jumped into the passenger side of my car.  Wow....she was dolled up.

"Wow....you look incredible."
"Thanks honey.  I have to glam it up a little for the job."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Ryan....you laid it on so thick I couldn't hardly concentrate.  So I figured we could have some fun in the trailer."
"It's safe?"
"Yeah, Tony isn't gonna go up there.  He doesn't ever go up and even check on it.  He's thinking of selling it."
"So I got you too worked up, huh?"

She laughed.  

"Be quiet."
"That's something I might have to be telling you in about half an hour."

She laughed again.  And I saw that little smile again.

"We'll see."

When we pulled into the park, Anita had me drive up about five minutes away from her trailer.  I pulled up to one of the old abandoned small buildings.  Calling these structures "buildings" is a bit of a stretch.  They were more like large storage sheds.  Don would eventually tear them all down in 1986 as the park expanded into the area.  Anita's trailer was parked next to one of these storage sheds.

We got out of my car and I lit up a joint.

"When do you have to be back?"
"Probably midnight or so."

Well, that gave us a lot of time.  I wouldn't have to take her back to her car until 11 or 11:30.  So I reached into the car and pulled out a joint and lit it up.

I took a drag and handed it to Anita.

"I needed this."
"And you need what I'm about to do to you."

Another smile.

"I'm gonna wear you out, boy."
"We'll see about that."

We kept toking and as Anita took another hit, I reached under her shirt and unbuttoned her blouse and she took it off.  Then I reached around and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts.  I leaned back and smiled as I looked at them.

Anita said, "You like?"

"I love."

I took another hit and handed the joint back to Anita.  As she took a drag, I leaned down and started sucking on one of her nipples while fingering her other one.


I'm so happy that when we had that trailer rockin', her hubby
didn't come a-knockin'.

"Shit.....c'mon.......I can't wait anymore....."

She put her blouse back on and grabbed her purse out of the car.  We started walking towards her trailer.

"Honey, don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend.  I like Trish."

I wasn't about to parse words about whether or not Trish was my girlfriend.  But I was surprised that she thought that we were romantically involved.

She must have seen the confused look on my face.  Trish and her boyfriend, Chase, had parted ways several months earlier, so maybe she saw how often we talked and joked around and came to her own conclusion.

"Have to make a confession.  A couple of months ago, I had to get our dishwasher fixed.  I was going by Trish's place, so instead of calling the office I just stopped by to see if she could stop by.  I got up to the door and heard some groaning."

"I looked in the window and saw you two going at it on the couch.  Then I pulled myself away.  Seeing you fucking her so hard....I wanted to watch more.  But I'm sorry.  I really didn't mean to spy on you."

"It's okay.  I won't tell Trish.  We're open, though.  We're more friends that fuck than anything."

"Cool.  Cuz we're going to be the same.  And we're gonna fuck a lot."

We went into her trailer and immediately started undressing.  Anita turned on a light (the trailer ran on propane) and she dropped to her knees and started sucking my hard cock.

"I've been wanting to do this since I met you.....and especially since I saw you fucking Trish....so fucking turned on right now."

Well, so was I.  And after a couple of minutes, I had her stand up.  We kissed for a minute and I laid down on the bed and told her to straddle my face.

Anita lowered her pussy and I started eating her out.  She was already fucking soaked.  In just a couple of minutes she cried out that she was cumming.  I licked her pussy hard and fast, holding her ass, as she grabbed and squeezed her tits.  She let out a loud "FUCK!" and came.

I got up and put a condom on Mr. Happy.  I crawled onto the bed and spread her legs.

"You're about to get the best fuck you've ever had."

And this time, it wasn't an act.

"Hard, fast and harder and faster.  I'm your whore."

I slid into that wet, hot, tight pussy and we went at it hard and fast, missionary-style for fifteen minutes.  The floodgates were open for Anita, who didn't seem to stop cumming as my cock slammed into her.  

I was so fucking hard that I knew a blast-off was not in my immediate future.  So, hey, I decided to use it to my advantage and fuck her until I wore her out.

After ten minutes or so, I had her straddle me.  Anita lowered herself onto Mr. Happy and started grinding and rocking as hard and fast as she could.

"Baby, shit, don't you ever cum?"

I didn't answer.  But after fifteen minutes, I did have to say something.

"Anita, baby....the condom's off."
"Don't worry about it.....tell you why after....."

Finally, after another five minutes had gone by, Anita got off.

"Too much....too sensitive....gonna make you cum....."

She started sucking and jerking my cock.  Now I was getting ready to explode.

"Cum in my mouth....fuck my mouth....gonna taste all of it...."

Finally, I blew my payload into her mouth and Anita swallowed every drop.  

She rolled onto her back and reached down.  Then she lifted her hand up and I saw that she
was holding the missing condom.

"Abracadabra!"

Anita explained that while she always used condoms when she cheated--STDs, all that--she had had her tubes tied several years earlier.  She simply couldn't carry through a pregnancy without facing serious health risks.  So she decided to make sure she didn't have a chance of getting pregnant.

Anita laid there for a minute and then said, "You weren't lying.  That was by far the best fuck I've ever had.  And I'm gonna want more."

She smiled and then rolled out of bed.  A minute later, she returned with some Cokes.  We talked and kissed for awhile.  Then Anita said, "Hey, we can go again before we leave, but give me an hour or so?  I'm a little tender down there!"

It was only about 7, so we figured we'd pound down another joint so it would wear off before we had to sober up.

It was dark out at this point, so we got a little silly.  We put on our shoes--and only our shoes--and walked out to my car to grab another joint.  No one would be able to see us--unless somebody was actually up in that area.  

So there we were, leaning against my car, toking away in a completely dark area, wearing nothing but our shoes.  After we finished up, we made our way back to the trailer.  We sat down in living room and talked for awhile.

Anita told me that she was originally from New Mexico and had moved to the area fifteen years earlier, after getting married to her first husband.  They were married for about ten years and then they got divorced.  A couple of years later, she married Tony, a guy Anita said that she probably didn't deserve.  Great guy, but she had come to the conclusion that she wasn't cut out for marriage.  I wasn't the first guy she had cheated on him with; she had strayed more than a few times.

Tony worked as an overnight supervisor for a security guard company.  

"So that means that I'll be available at night--a lot."

Well, that was good news.  And yes, I did take advantage of this.

A little after eight, Anita sat down next to me.  She leaned in and we kissed for several minutes.

"Wanna go again?"

She didn't wait for an answer, instead grabbing my hand and leading back to the bed.  I laid her down on the bed and started sucking on her nipples, making them hard.  

I kissed my way down her chest and stomach, making my way down to her pussy.  I spread her lips and starting flicking my tongue over her hard clit.  

I then turned my attention to her pussy and started sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy.  This drove her crazy and after several minutes, she propped herself up onto her elbows and Anita threw her head back, let out a loud moan and came.

Between breaths, she groaned out, "Do whatever you want to me.....I'm yours.....whatever....just keep fucking me.....keep fucking me......please...."

"Baby, suck my cock....."

She immediately went to work.  It was clear, that in bed, I was going to call the shots.  And that's just the way Anita wanted it.  All I needed to do was drive her crazy every time we fucked.  And that certainly was proving to be a pretty easy job.

I had Anita get on all fours and slid right into her wet pussy.  After several minutes of thrusting hard into her, she came again.  This woman was an orgasm machine.  After fifteen minutes, I pulled out and had Anita get up and bend over the bed, supporting herself with her arms.

I slid into her pussy again and continued fucking Anita.  After she had yet another orgasm, Mr. Happy chimed in.

"Dude.....we own this chick."
"And your point?"
"Let's take a trip to the Taboo Tunnel!"

Hmmmmmm......

I pulled out and pulled out some lube--not that I really needed it--out of my jeans pocket.  I took the tube and squeezed a little into her asshole.  Then I slid my finger in and lubed her up.  

And not a word from Anita, except a groan.  

I then eased the tip of my cock into the, uh, "Taboo Tunnel."

Now you know by now that I have a technique for this.  Advance slowly, retreat, advance further, retreat, until I was all the way in.

Well, as soon as the tip of Mr. Happy was in, Anita pushed back and took my whole cock into her in just a couple of seconds.  And loved it.  So did Mr. Happy.  So did I.  So everybody was happy.

I started fucking Anita's ass--but not hard.  Well, until she asked me to increase my speed and force.  I obliged and soon I was pumping her at a fairly quick pace.

After several minutes, I pulled out and told Anita to lie on her back.  I pulled off my condom and got up between her legs and started jerking my cock.  It just took a few jerks before I was spraying my hot cum all over her stomach.

She took a deep breath and said, "Wow....."  We relaxed for awhile, just joking around and chatting.

"Well, I guess I finally found a use for this shitty trailer!"


Bottoms up!

It was only around 8:30 by that point, so I drove down to the little eatery--yes, there was even a little cafe at Brindlewood.  It was actually kind of a cafeteria/lounge/bar combo.  Tenants, er, members of the community could eat there, or get take-out and just have it billed to their account.

Like I said, Brindlewood was fairly upscale.  It was less a mobile home park and more of a luxury community.  A community comprised of mobile/prefab homes.

Yeah, Don knew how to make money.

Anyway, neither Anita nor I had had any dinner and had worked up quite an appetite.  I didn't have any cash on me, but even I had my own account that I could charge food to and I could just settle up with Don at the end of the month.  Usually, I just paid cash.  But I was low on funds, so I was just going to charge it.

Anyway, I went up to the front and saw Judy, the H-O-T 25 year-old manager.  Gorgeous and curvy redhead.  And just my luck, she was working alone that night.

Judy came up to the register.

"You all alone tonight?"
"Yep.  Katie was sick."
"Poor Judy."
"Yah.  Totally agree.  Poor Judy."

I ordered a couple of double cheeseburgers, two fries, and a couple of Cokes.  She gave me a little smirk.

"Dinner with Trish?"

What the fuck?  Were Trish and I not as discreet as I thought we were?  First Anita, now Judy?

"Nah, Jim's dropping by."
"Oh, okay.  You like yours plain with mayo, what about the other?"
"Everything."
"You got it."

Her remembering my burger preference was certainly encouraging.

She came back put a couple of bags and the drinks on the counter.  I told her that I was going to charge it and she said, "Don't worry about it."

I protested and she said, after looking around to make sure the coast was clear, "Maybe....you and I could have dinner one night?"

YES!  I LOVE BEING ME!  

I had been weaseling my way into her life since she took over that little establishment.  And she had always reciprocated my interest in her.  This was wonderful.  

"When?"

She smiled.

"Well....Ray's going on a business trip.  Leaving Thursday.  Gonna be away for almost a week."
"Well, then maybe we could have more than one dinner."
"Yahhhhh....desert too."
"How late you working tonight?"
"Close at eleven, but doing some extra work tonight.  Won't get out till like 12:30."
"Don't think I can wait till Monday.  Meet me up by the pool?  I have a place where we can, you know, 'have dinner'."

She smiled and bit her lower lip.

"Yah....I'm pretty hungry...."

Then she smiled and squeezed my hand.  I thanked her and made my way back.  That's right....sealed the deal for a new poachette and was going to fuck her the same night I was fucking another new poachette for the first time.  Fuck yeah.  Mr. Happy was so hard that I could've taken him to the batting cages.

And you've probably guessed who the next entry will be about.

I went back up to Anita's trailer and she was stretched out on the couch waiting for me.  Totally naked.  What a lovely site.

We ate and soon after we making out in the bed again.  I went down on Anita just to get her wet and ready to take some more cock.  After making her cum, I rolled a condom onto Mr. Happy and slid into her.  

Anita begged me to fuck her hard and I was so worked up from fucking her and the thought that I'd be fucking Judy before long, I had no trouble giving it to her fast and hard.  Anita finally started yelling and screeching and came again.  I took several more thrusts into her wet pussy and filled up the condom.

"Oh fuck that was great.  C'mon....we gotta get going."

We rolled out of bed and took a quick shower and got dressed.  I drove her down to her car and pulled up to it.  She kissed me and got out.  Before closing it, she leaned in and said, "Hey, I'll just come over tomorrow when I get home, okay?  We'll go straight to the trailer.  Can't wait to fuck you again.  Shit....."

She laughed and closed the door.  I lit up a smoke and she honked as she drove off.  I had to give her a bit of a head start so she didn't see me following her up.

But after ten minutes, I was heading  back to Brindlewood to lay some pipe into Judy.

Anita and I met several more times over the next couple of months.  And every time we fucked, it was as intense as that first night.  Most of the time we got together in that trailer, but we met several times at her mobile home.  Nothing like fucking a married woman in the bed that she shares with her husband.    

The affair ended in February.  Anita told me that she and Tony were splitting up.  She was moving back home to New Mexico.  She was originally from Albuquerque and had landed a job in Santa Fe.  She was going to move in with an old friend who owned a house in a little town about half an hour away called Chimayo.

I've been to Santa Fe.  Santa Fe is gorgeous.  I loved visiting that city.  Most of NM is really pretty, especially the northern part of the state.  Fun fact:  At over 7,000 high, Santa Fe is actually higher above sea level than Denver is. 

She did drop a tidbit about her friend.  Her name was Lucinda and they had a sexual relationship going when they were seniors in high school.  After they graduated, they went their separate ways but kept in touch (Lucinda went to Texas Tech and became an accountant while Anita stayed in Albuquerque to attend cosmetology school).

I asked her if she was going to resume that relationship when she moved back.  She wasn't sure but they were going to talk about it when she got there.  Lucinda was single and gay.  I did get the impression that Anita still had some romantic feelings for her.  But Anita really, really liked guys, at least fucking them, so who knows?  

While she liked guys sexually, maybe she was better equipped to handle a long-term relationship with a woman.  And Lucinda was gorgeous (Anita showed me a picture that was taken of them together when Anita had visited her a couple of years prior.)

Tony ended up staying at Brindlewood for another year before he moved out.  He never found out that I spent four months plowing his wife.  He was a cool dude, so I was certainly happy that he was kept in the dark regarding Anita's extramarital activities. He probably wouldn't have been too cool to me had he known that I was fucking his wife.

Oh, Tony ended up selling that trailer after all. 

As for you Anita, I hope you've had a great life and continue to do so, no matter who you ended up with.

For Anita's pics, click here (members only).


No comments: