Marie was an "official" girlfriend.
When: June 1982 to February 1983.
Status: Single.
Status: Single.
Occupation: Student/waitress.
Meetings: lost count.
Age: 22.
Quotable: "You should probably study more than, oh, two hours a week!"
Meetings: lost count.
Age: 22.
Quotable: "You should probably study more than, oh, two hours a week!"
I met Mariein June of 1982 at a party Jim had thrown. We talked for awhile and hit it off pretty good. She was a junior at Cal Poly Pomona, majoring in political science and public administration. She had just broken up with her boyfriend, so I asked her out. I was kind of surprised when she said, "Yeah, that'd be cool."
We pretty much stuck around each other for most of the party. Finally, she said, "Want to head out?"
"Where to? Your place?
"My parents are home, so that's a no-go."
"Yeah, so are mine."
She moved fast. I didn't expect sex until the first date. Unless she just wanted to go watch television. Actually, it isn't surprising. When you've been having steady sex with a boyfriend or girlfriend and you break up, you still have that desire. I was in the right place at the right time.
We kind of thought about it for a few minutes until I said, "Well, it should be pretty quiet at the tennis club that I belong to."
She smiled and said, "Well....I wasn't thinking of tennis."
"Yeah, but how about the jacuzzi?"
"Now that does sound good."
I pulled Jim aside and said, "Hey, I'm taking Marie to the club, my man. Hit the jacuzzi."
"Oh man....she is REALLY hot. I hate you."
"Mind if I steal a couple of towels?"
"Go ahead."
"Awesome. I'll wash them and bring them back tomorrow. Thanks."
Jim's a fucking rock star.
Marie told the friend that she came with that she was heading out and that I was taking her home. It worked out for her, too. Jim had her stay overnight with him.
We climbed into my 72 Chevy Nova and I drove her to the tennis club. Jim had given me a six pack to take with us. It was midnight and the place was deserted. I opened the gate with my key and we headed back to the pool area.
Marie stripped down to nothing and got into the jaccuzi. I was doing my best to not have a raging hard-on going when I stripped. I really wanted to come off like I had "been there before", like the old saying goes. I turned on the jets and stripped down and got in the water fast. Once in, I let Mr. Happy get as hard as he wanted.
We drank a couple of beers, kissed some, and chatted for awhile. Finally, the timer for the jets shut off, so I got up and turned them back on. I had totally forgot about my hard on, and I stood up and there it was. Marie said, "Bring that over here."
Marie took my cock and started blowing my rod. Looking down at that pretty face sucking me was incredible. She was jacking my cock as she sucked it. It felt so good it almost crossed my eyes. Finally, I groaned that I was going to cum, and I took my cock out of her mouth and shot my load on the concrete outside of the jacuzzi.
Marie hopped up onto the side of the jacuzzi and spread her legs. I went to work licking her pussy. She reached down and started rubbing her clit while I spread her lips and licked deep inside her pussy. She groaned loudly and started gyrating her hips. I knew that she'd be cumming very soon. I kept licking and sucking the inside of her pussy and she kept working her clit. Soon she was gasping and cumming.
She slid back into the jacuzzi with me and we kissed for awhile. Finally, we both sat down and grabbed another beer. "Man, baby....that felt great. You have any condoms?"
Luckily, I did.
I took several cushions from the lounge chairs and made a nice makeshift bed. Marie laid down and I got her nice and wet by eating her out again. When she was ready, I slid the condom on and got on top of her and put my cock inside of her. Her pussy was nice and tight and we took our time, fucking slowly.
Finally, she moaned and came. I didn't last too much longer and took a couple of thrusts into her pussy and filled up my condom. We both smiled at each other and stayed laying down on our "bed".
We continued to kiss and soon we were ready for one more fuck. Marie sucked my cock for a bit and then grabbed a condom and rolled it on. She then straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. She rode me hard this time. I love how the pressure of a woman on top feels. I reached up and played with Marie's tits as she rocked back and forth.
Soon, I heard her say, "I'm gonna cum, baby," and groaned loudly. The site of her cumming sent me over the edge and I filled up my condom.
Marie rested on top of me for a minute or so and then kissed me and got up. "You still wanna go out, or did I just come off as a total slut?" she said, laughing. I laughed and said, "You're not a slut. I'd love to go out with you."
"Cool. I'd like that. And thanks...I really needed to be with someone tonight."
I drove her home, walked her up to her door and gave her a kiss. We exchanged numbers and saw each other a couple of days later for a "real" date. Of course, the real date ended up with us in bed.
Marie and I continued to date for seven months. We had a lot of fun. But we split up the following February.
During the last several weeks of our relationship, Marie had been really wanting me to make a commitment. She wanted to be exclusive, and I didn't want that. I had had so much fun with Ronnie and was really into the way that she was living life, I really wanted to follow her lead.
But it was my choice, and I think I made the right one. Marie was a few years older, would be graduating from Cal Poly in the near future, and settling into a career. I wouldn't settle into anything for several years. Had I stuck with Marie, I would've ended up in some job I didn't like.
Marie and I stayed friends and she ended up going to San Diego State and getting her master's degree in public administration. We lost touch after she moved down there, though.
But looking back at these pictures.....sometimes I wonder what it would have been like had we taken it to the next level. She was a good girlfriend. Jim still knows her friend and could probably get me Marie's
e-mail. Maybe I should drop her a line.
For Marie's pics, click here (members only)




No comments:
Post a Comment