HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

April 23, 2008

Sandra



Hanging out with Sandra one night.


When: June 2001
Status: Married, 2 kids
Occupation: Teacher
Meetings: 8
Age: 36
Quotable:  "Good thing there's chlorine in the Jacuuzi."


Ah....Sandra. I had fun with her just a couple of weeks before I met Marcy. I haven't mentioned that once in awhile Alex will take me with her on certain business trips. And it's usually the pretty cool ones.

Alex called me in March 2001 from work."Hey baby. You wanna go to Miami with me in June for a week?" 
"Okay."
"Company will pay."
 
"What for?"
"Training and development seminar. We'll be staying at Miami Beach Resort and Spa."
 
"Pencil me in."
"Nothing scheduled then?"
 
"No. I'll be sure to keep that week free."
"I love you that you'll be coming with me. Wish we could do that more...."
 

"Me too, honey."

Cool. A week kicking it at the pool in Miami Beach and leering at tight asses during the day and having dinner and laying it to Alex at night. I can think of worse fates.

So in June, we took a flight on American Airlines and landed in Miami. We took a shuttle to the hotel and checked in. These suites looked like high scale apartments. Cable, the whole shebang. Alex had a nice fat per diem, so I know I'd be eating like a pig.

It was Monday afternoon, and the seminar was set to begin the following day. So we grabbed a shower and put on our swimsuits and headed down to the pool. We were relaxing on a couple of lounge chairs and Alex said, "Let's order some food."

Staring at Alex in her red swimsuit, I know what I wanted to eat...but I was sure that I'd get to do that later on (I was right). I got a huge club sandwich which must've contained bacon from two pigs and fries and Alex got a monster gyro and fries. My blonde wife was also getting some stares from the guys at the pool.

Hey, I didn't blame 'em.

She laughed it off. "Maybe I should grab your cock and let them know who I'm with." Actually, I'm surprised she didn't yell over, "He'll be fucking me later." She probably would've had this not been a work-related trip. Alex can be a bit in-your-face at times...much like Lori.

We stayed out by the pool and relaxed and made out a little until it got dark. Then we headed back up to our room and crawled into bed. Alex denies this, but guys looking at her makes her horny. She's way more into women than guys, but she has a little exhibitionist in her.

I went down on her and had her cumming in just a couple of minutes. I then crawled up between her legs and sunk my cock into her soaking pussy. Several minutes of hard fucking followed and we both ended up cumming together. I remember her groaning, "I'm glad you came down with me, baby...."

We took a shower and watched tv the rest of the night and Alex finally fell asleep around nine. I was still horny, though. So I got dressed and headed downstairs to the bar to see if I could find any lonely wives.

Nothing. Bupkis. Nada. Tank was empty. Fuck that! What happened to my luck? I tried making eye contact with the few cuties that were there, but they responded with indifference or a dirty look. Shit, the not interested look I could understand....but we're in friggin' Miami! Why shoot the "talk to me and I'll mace you" expressions?

Actually, I did understand why. Roughly half the business people who travel on a regular basis these days are women. And they know the perils of meeting strange men. I don't blame them for being cautious.

Oh well. Might as well get a beer. "Bud Light, please." As I started to leave, I saw a lady come up and order a beer from another bartender. I handed another five to my bartendar, told him it was for her beer and he went over and told the other bartender. Pretty cool. At least she'd have a story to tell her friends when she got home. Some bozo bought her a beer and disappeared.

I was sitting down at a table outside the bar when she came out.

"Thanks! Why didn't you stay?" 
"Random act of kindness."
"Interesting.....so you here for the training seminar?"
 

"No. Wife is. Brought me along for fun."
"Oh how cool."


She sat down.
"You here for the seminar?" 
"No, hubby is. He's a hospital administrator."
"So what you brings you out so late?"
 

"Not ready for bed. You?"
"Same."
 

"I'm Sandra."
"Ryan."
 

"Nice to meet you. I guess I'll be on my way....just wanted to thank you for the beer."

Maybe my luck changed. I decided to find out.

"You don't have to run off." 
"Well....he's sleeping....so okay!"

We ended up talking until 2 a.m. Her name was Sandra and she was from the Houston area and taught 2nd grade (oh, I looooooovvvve teachers). I really wanted to have some fun, but didn't want to push it. I could suggest a walk on the beach, but no sane lady would go off like that. So we continued to chat.


Sandra rocking a towel.


Sandra had two children; a son, 9, and a daughter, 7. Her in-laws were watching the kids while she and her husband were in Miami.

I asked her if she had ever been unfaithful.


"Two times....one was a one-night stand....the other was with a co-worker. We....well, no excuses...we just wanted to do it. It lasted four months. We ended it when when his wife almost caught us. Have you ever gotten caught?" 
"A couple of times the husbands found out."
"Yeah...that sucks."
"Wow.....deserted here."
"Sure is. 2 a.m."
 

"I know. Time flies when you're having fun. We've been talking for five hours! You're easy to talk to."
"So are you."
 

"So....want to head back...or head to the pool area and talk some more?"

What the fuck? I must've been born with a rabbit's foot up my ass.

We headed over to the pool area and chatted for a couple of minutes. It was deserted, which was surprising for a hotel that large. I nodded at the jacuzzi.

"Dare you." 
"Fine. You first."
"Okay."

I walked over stripped down, and climbed in."Your turn.""Okay."

At this point, we had consumed several beers and were pretty buzzed. Pretty dumb risk, though. Hotel security could've caught us. But the beer had both of us in a fog.

Once she got in, no more talk. We started making out. I was fingering her pussy and she was stroking my cock. After several minutes, we got out and dragged some cushions behind the changing area. We were a little safer there.

I laid down on my back and Sandra started licking my balls and sucking my cock. After a few minutes of that, I said, "Bring your pussy up here." Sandra straddled my face and I sucked her clit and tongued her pussy. I made her cum and I grabbed a rubber and put it on my cock.

Sandra lowered herself onto my pole and slid down. And just like with Alex earlier, it was a short and fast fuck. After four or five minutes, Sandra came and I shot my wad. We got up and got dressed.

"Hey....want to get together for breakfast tomorrow morning? In my room? Have some more fun?" 
"Definitely. What time?"
"10 or so? I'll give you a call."

 "Perfect."

We exchanged room numbers and headed back.

I slept like a rock. A long day of flying to Miami, checking in, fucking Alex, and fucking Sandra had done me in. About 6 hours after I fell asleep, my phone rang. I looked at the clock. Ten after ten.  

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Still coming down for breakfast?" 
 "Be down in a few."

I started the coffee maker and then took a shower and got dressed. Then I had my coffee and made my way to Sandra's room. She was dressed in a robe and nothing else.

"Pancakes?"
"Sure."

We ate and chatted for an hour or so. This lady was very cool. Easygoing, nice. Finally, around noon, she leaned forward and we started kissing. We stood up and I led her to the bedroom and helped her out of her sweatshirt and shorts. She got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking.


While her husband was attending a workshop, we kicked back with some libations.

I relaxed and just enjoyed the sensation of her mouth sliding up and down my cock for a few minutes. Then I laid her on her back and spread her legs. This was my first really good look at her pussy, and it looked great. I spread her lips and concentrated on her clit for several minutes. It was easy to make Sandra cum, and soon she arched her back and groaned.

I moved up to the top of the bed and started the Palm Pilot. Her pussy was soaked and her clit was nice and sensitive. I worked my magic and made her cum again. "SHIT! Great! Fuck me, baby."

I put on a condom and mounted her. We went slower than the previous night, but not much. Sandra was cumming over and over again and after ten minutes of shoving my cock in her wet pussy, I blew my load.

I rolled off of her and we just caught our breath for a few minutes.

"Tell me you're here until Friday."

"I am."

"Sweet."

We continued to kiss and I played with her breasts for awhile. I started feeling my cock getting hard and rolled her onto her back.

"You ever had your ass rimmed?" 
"No."
"Man, I wouldn't mind eating your ass out every night."

I took my hands and spread her ass cheeks and licked up and down her crack a couple of times and then started sliding my tongue in and out of her ass. This drove her crazy and I made her cum again. I helped her up to her knees and put on a condom and slid my cock in.

I started fucking her doggy style and after a few minutes, she came again. This woman was great for my ego. After she came, I had her get on her side and I got into the spooning position. Sandra reached down and guided my cock into her pussy.

This went nice and slow. It last for about fifteen minutes. I just slowly slid in and out and pressed my cock into her. As I was fucking her, my right hand was fondling her breast. She kept groaning and came again.

Around the fifteen minute mark, she started bucking her hips back to meet my thrusts and our pace quickened. She was moaning loudly, telling me to fuck her hard. Finally she let out a loud yell and came. Then she pushed my onto my back and took off my condom.

Sandra started sucking my cock and jacking it off at the same time. 30 seconds was all I could take and she jerked me to a huge orgasm, spraying cum all over my stomach and her arm.

We kissed and made out for awhile until she had to get ready to get her hair styled.

"It shouldn't take too long. Want me to call after I'm done?" 
"Yeah, we'll grab lunch."
 
She called after her hair was done and we had lunch together. Her hair looked great.

We met again later that night and played again after Alex and her hubby went to bed. We also had several "breakfast fucks" the rest of the week.

We also spent time just hanging out together. We played golf, hung out at the pool, and took walks. We met for the last time on Friday morning and had one last session.

Alex and I stayed a couple more days relaxing in the sun and fucking like crazy. Alex loves to take any opportunity to make up for lost time. I even took her behind the changing area one night to fuck her. She loved it.

Sandra turned out to be a fantastic friend. We still keep in touch quite often. She's had a few more affairs since then as well. Right now she's dating an assistant district attorney in Texas.

I hope he enjoys throwing himself on the mercy of Sandra's court.



No comments: