HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

May 1, 2010

Chelsea



When: July 2002
Status: In a relationship
Occupation: Ultrasound Technician
Age: 24
Meetings: 7

Man, having my blog on Geocities sure pissed them off. But I did get some serious hook-ups out of it. And those hook-ups go to show that it pays to advertise.


One morning in July of 2002, I checked my mail and waded through the usual "hate you", "love you" emails. After checking ten emails, I opened one from a girl named Chelsea, who sent a face picture.

"Hey. Love your blog. If you'd like to chat sometime, shoot me an email. You dig chicks with a tat? Chelsea."


I sent her a face photo and wrote, "If you'd like to get together, let me know."

Of course, I also thanked her for her kind words. I was still fucking Joan at that time, but you never turn down an opportunity, right?

I don't know why I've gotten so many hook-ups from this blog, the advertising joke aside. If anything, you'd think it would scare away women due to STD concerns. But I'm not a psychologist, I'm a skirt-chaser.
About fifteen minutes went by and she wrote back.
"Love the pic! Hey, I'm off today, so here's my cell. Maybe we can get together and have some fun! LOL"

Let's see: spend the day doing some legal research I could do the following day anyway, or get together with this girl.


Yeah, had to really give it some thought.


I called her up and man, this chick was cool. She just wanted some no-strings fun and that was fine with me. We agreed to meet at the Starbucks in the Target in Strongsville. We also agreed that this was a no-obligation meeting. Either of us could just say "no thanks" and there would be no hard feelings.

I showered and got dressed and grabbed a quick bite to eat. Our meeting place wasn't too far from me and I had plenty of time. Finally, it was 11:30 and I took off.
I went in and ordered two large (I hate saying "venti") coffees and sat at a table and waited. It wasn't long before Chelsea came in.
Oh have mercy. She recognized me and sat down. She grabbed her coffee and said, "Thanks!"

We talked for awhile and took our time with our coffee. She was an ultrasound tech at a local hospital and had been living with her boyfriend for a little over a year. I asked her why she wanted to cheat.


"Bored. My body anyway, not his. Does it matter?"
"Not really. Just curious."
"Cool. So he'll be off work at four. Don't wanna go back to our place. Can we go to yours?"


Alex was in Dallas (although she would've loved to seen Chelsea naked), so over to my apartment we went.


She followed me up and after we parked, followed me to our apartment. We went in and went straight to the bedroom and undressed. Chelsea walked over and we started kissing and feeling each other up.


I then laid her on her back on the bed and went straight to her pussy and started eating her out. I ran my tongue up and down her lips. She shivered a little when I got to her clit and started sucking and running my tongue over it.


I continued to work on her clit and slid my finger inside of her pussy as she played with her breasts. A few minutes later, she moaned loudly and came. She smiled and said, "Loved that."


I grabbed a rubber and rolled it on and mounted her. I couldn't wait to be inside of her. I slid in and Chelsea wrapped her legs around mine and put her hands on my hips.


I leaned down and kissed her. As our tongues pushed against each other, I began sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She grunted and said, "C'mon baby....make me cum again...."

I increased my speed and after several minutes knew I couldn't hold on much longer. I hadn't made her cum again, but sometimes you just can't hold back. I groaned and said, "Gonna cum, Chelsea...." "Yeah....cum.....gonna cum with you......"


I took a couple more thrusts and started cumming. That set Chelsea off and she let out a yell and came at the same time.


I loved that little green dress.

We untangled out legs and I carefully pulled my cock out of her and disposed of the very full condom. i then laid down beside her and kissed her. "You're too hot," I laughed.

"I couldn't hold it off."
"I wouldn't worry about that," she said, smiling. "I know you have some more stuff planned."


Well, that was certainly true. Time for the Palm Pilot, baby!

I had Chelsea lay on her back and spread her legs.
"I know what's coming," she said, laughing. I smiled back and said, "Glad you've been paying attention to the blog."

And I began massaging and fingering Chelsea's wet pussy. I ran my finger down her lips and all the way down to her asshole, where I fingered it and slid the top part of my middle finger in. She jerked a little from surprise when I did that, but relaxed and I moved my hand back up to her pussy.

My left arm was wrapped around her shoulder and I was kissing her as I brought her closer and closer to another orgasm. Soon Chelsea's right arm pulled me harder into her and her breathing started getting heavier and heavier. She was moving her hips hard against my hand and she closed her eyes and said,
"fuck, cumminnnnnnnggggg ....fucking cumming.....SHIT!"

After Chelsea came, I pulled my hand away and we kissed some more. I was hard again and wanted a little more fun before she had to leave.
"You like to 69?"
"Love it."

We laid side by side and as I buried my face between her legs, I could feel her warm mouth slide down my shaft. I started eating her pussy out, working on her clit and sliding my finger in and out of her pussy. She was soaked.

Chelsea licked my balls and cock and I worked my way down to her asshole. I had to stretch a bit to reach it, but I did. I spread her ass cheeks and ran my tongue along her crack, as far as I could reach. I could hear her murmur,
"Fuck, baby."

I knew she was getting close again. I shoved my tongue in as far as I could and moved it around. That sent her over the edge. We unwrapped ourselves and I laid her on her stomach.

"You like your ass eaten, honey?"
"Yeah....yeah...."
"Want some more, honey?"
"Please...yeah....please....."

I love a girl with manners.


Catching up on some reading.

I shoved my face into her ass again and repeated what I had just done. I rimmed her and ran my tongue over her asshole before shoving my tongue in again. Two minutes later, Chelsea had a stranglehold on her pillow and came again. I put on a condom and helped Chelsea get on all fours.


"Wife loves this position, Chelsea. Calls it her whore pose."
"Yeah....I'm your whore....fuck me....I'm your slut...."
"I'm gonna fuck you.....then cum on your ass."
"Yeah...anything you want baby....."

I grabbed her hips hard and slid right in. This position is so much fun. I love fucking a woman this way and watching her lips come out as I pull out and then "hide" when I thrust back in. I had a tight grip on her hips as I repeatedly thrust into her again and again. She came again and then again.

And then I decided that her cute little ass needed a cum bath. I took the rubber off, braced myself by putting my left hand on her ass and jerked myself until I shot a huge load on her. And when my hot cum hit that girl, she came one more time. I kind of missed her ass, though. I miscalculated and got her lower back.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Chelsea than grabbed a shower and got dressed. I remember thinking how lucky I had been to basically roll out of bed and several hours later find myself fucking this cute girl.
But my luck only held out for about two weeks. Chelsea eventually left a voice mail breaking it off and thanking me for all the fun. She never said why she ended it, but I have a feeling that despite her comments about "my body", she started feeling guilty.

I never did get any emails or blog comments from her again. If you're still reading the blog, Chelsea, shoot me an email or comment. I'd love to hear from you!

And yeah, I loved your tat!


For Chelsea's pics, click here (members only).

No comments: