Greg and Maria at the party.
He wouldn't have been smiling if he knew what his wife
and I were about to do in a spare bedroom.
Taking Maria out for a bite to eat.
When: June to September 1987
Status: Married 12 years, two kids
Occupation: Business owner
Meetings: 20
Age: 35
I really loved nailing this married woman. I have to go back to 1987 for this. This was a total revenge fuck--not only for me, but for Maria as well.
I was finishing up my paralegal course in June of 1987. I was making my money working for Jim and photographing and videotaping peoples' houses and businesses for insurance purposes. Easy work.
A couple of months before, I had been contacted by a guy named Greg. He was opening up a jewelry store in Orange County . Uh huh. Lots of jewelry to photograph and videotape, etc. Greg was loaded.
He owned several different types of businesses in southern California and I had done similar work in the past for him. And like all the other times, he wanted the whole shebang: the outside and inside of the store photographed and taped, all the inventory. I'd earn a small fortune helping him do this. Then again, he always offered a small fortune to do a project for him.
Trouble was, Greg was an asshole. You worked for him, he owned your ass until you didn't. I don't know how he could find fault with photographs of all things, but he demanded retake after retake of the exterior of the structure. Whatever. Maybe he was a frustrated Hollywood director. No skin off my ass.
But he just had that way of tensing up a room when he came in. Oh well. You put up with shit, right? At least he was never insulting. And I had been having an insanely great affair with a lady named Allison that I had met through Greg.
Anyway, I finally finished my job there and got my fat check. Life was good. I could cash it and continue to accept assignments from the legal staffing placement firm until I found a place that was a good fit. Of course, as it turns out, I just stayed as a freelancer. Marrying rich blondes helps in that regard. I highly recommend it.
Or rich brunettes or redheads. Whatever works.
I got a three week stint at a law firm in Orange County . It was basically digesting (summarizing) depostions for an upcoming personal injury case. Paid great. I liked the feeling of a "normal" job, even if it only lasted for three weeks.
After I finished my assignment, I got a call from my old benefactor, Greg. He left a message on my machine, "Hey Ryan! What's up? We're opening the store on Monday and I'm having a party tomorrow night to celebrate! I'd love to have you here. You know how highly I think of you and your work. You're like family!"
You ever see Seinfeld, the best sitcom ever? It had a fantastic recurring character named "Kenny Banya". I might have misspelled the last name. But if you've seen the show, you know who I'm talking about. Banya was the one who'd say "It's the BEST, Jerry, the BEST!" Well, Greg was like a nasty Banya, and just as irritating.
Yeah, Greg was as
Oh well. Greg and his wife Maria lived in Diamond Bar, which was only a 25 minute drive. A Friday night party might include lots of cute girls. So why not?
I also had another reason for attending the party. I had been dating a very hot brunette, Ashley, for the past four months. She was very hot.....and a total nutjob. I figured I could go to the party and get an "upgrade".
Ashley was gorgeous. Big tits, tight ass, and loved to fuck. She could fuck like a porn star. The trouble started when we weren't actually fucking. She was 24 years old had a job as a sales rep. And she was still in that "party" mode that some people never grow out of.
Ashley wanted to go out every fucking night. And, of course, expected ME to pay for it. Fuck that shit. And to be honest, I was never a clubbing kind of guy. I didn't mind going out once in awhile, but between working with Jim, doing the photo insurance work, and trying to get legal assignments I really didn't FEEL like partying every night.
I guess the last thing that really bothered me was that Ashley drank. A lot. I'm not much of a drinker, and I don't have anything against those who are. But I just didn't like dating a girl who pounded down beers like a frat boy.
Ashley was also very jealous. Of course, she had reason to be. But I was only in it (no pun intended) for the sex. So I figured that Ashley could run out and get drunk with her girlfriends and maybe she could get herself a good fucking.
Truthfully, I didn't care.
Naturally, Ashley didn't take the news too well when I called her on Friday morning. "What? You promised to go out and party tonight!" "Okay, one, I never promised that. Two, once you pass the age of 18, you should never use the word 'party' as a verb." "Fuck you."
Yeah, you gotta love a girl with such a high level of maturity.
Anyway, I knew that Ashley wouldn't want to go to Greg's party. She liked loud music and flashing lights. Greg's party would be a bit more refined. As in throwing up all over the bathroom would be highly discouraged. You know, pesky little social norms like that.
So 7 o'clock came around and I piled into my Chevy Nova and cruised down the Ten to the Fifty Seven until I hit Diamond Bar. How to best describe Diamond Bar? Lotsa money. More than I had at the time. Houses were big, yards were bigger, and the streets were paved with gold.
Okay, that last one was a bit of an exaggeration.
Maria pondering something.
As much as I disliked Greg, I was kind of looking forward to this. Greg's social gatherings could rock. I had been to one a few months earlier (and nailed a hot married blonde in her fifties) and ate like a king. He had a catered spread and I knew he'd have another feast waiting for his "close friends and family."
The BEST, Jerry, the BEST!
I pulled in. Shit, dude even had valet parking. I ran into a buddy I had attended
I had Frank jump into my car and drove to the spot he wanted me to park. He laughed, and said, "You know this shithead?" I was rolling. "Yeah. Isn't he great?" "Yeah, just fucking ask him."
We walked back and Frank mentioned that he was one quarter away from getting his bachelor's degree in accounting from Cal Poly Pomona. He had been working as a bookkeeping for a staffing service, attending school, and doing the valet work a couple of times a month. It paid well, and he and the other valets usually got their hands on some of the spreads at the parties they worked.
We walked back and Frank mentioned that he was one quarter away from getting his bachelor's degree in accounting from Cal Poly Pomona. He had been working as a bookkeeping for a staffing service, attending school, and doing the valet work a couple of times a month. It paid well, and he and the other valets usually got their hands on some of the spreads at the parties they worked.
Frank and I exchanged contact information. I still talk to him to this day. He ended up graduating with his bachelor's and works for an insurance company and makes a small fortune.
There had been another reason to attend this party, aside from pissing off Ashley and getting some excellent food. Greg's wife was H-O-T. Her name was Maria. She was 35 and she was born and lived in
I didn't think I would be banging Maria, though. I liked her. She was very cool, and had a major hand in all of Greg's business dealings. She had even opened up a few on her own. Smart lady. And gorgeous. Five feet, two inches tall, slim, and an incredible face.
Maria often acted as a buffer between her asshole husband and the people who worked for him. And whenever Greg wasn't around, I always got a lot of attention from her. She loved to flirt, and I loved to return it. But I didn't get that "gonna fuck her" radar that I usually do.
I nodded a goodbye to Frank and walked into Greg and Maria's gigantic mansion-house. I looked around immediately for the food. I was starving. Along the way, I ran into a few people I had met through Greg and shook a few hands. I also ran into a hot forty-year old blonde that I was currently fucking named Allison (who just happened to be Greg's insurance broker).
She came up and smiled. "Hi Ryan. How you doing?"
We chatted for a bit, and I was kind of hoping that she'd want to slip away for a quick fuck, but her husband was at the party. After a few minutes, she told me that she'd call me in the next couple of days and then wandered off. I went back on my food quest.
In the main dining room, I found. Oh have mercy. Roast beef, ham, oh fuck it, all the meats were there. I like meat. I like meat A LOT. I piled plenty of it on my plate, along with some great bread, some veggies, and other items. I grabbed an empty table and put my food and coke down (Coke, not Pepsi. Pepsi sucks).
I was enjoying my solitude. And why not? I had a plate full of meat. I had a Coke. And I had a view of some gorgeous married and single women to gawk at. It doesn't get much better than that. Actually, it would've been great to have Jim there, but he had taken a job in Fresno that week and wouldn't be back until the following Monday. He had rented a hotel room up there.
Of course, if Jim had been there, he would've fucked ten women by that point, so maybe coming alone was for the best.
Gotta tell you....I love the fact that I grew up in Southern California . Hot older women with big, fake tits and facelifts. Plastic surgery rules the land, and guys who, uh, "appreciate", hot women have a lot to look at. As I was looking at a TIGHT forty-something year old lady, I heard him.
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....buddy! Glad you could make it! Where's Jimbo?" Jim hated that name. Still does. Yes, Greg had found me.
He gave me that phony crap, patted me on the back, and was on his way. I felt like I needed a shower. Greg finished his glad-handing and was on his way. I made sure to thank super-putz for the invite, though. Greg was fairly well lubricated at this point as well.
After going back for seconds and completely stuffing myself like a pig, I decided to check out the action out back. I really wanted to get laid, if for no other reason than to cheat on Ashley (again).
She was probably on her fifth beer at this point.
I wandered into the back yard. Fuck, had they shipped a part of the
I started to search out some hot women, but most were hanging around their husbands and boyfriends. Well, that sucked. But there were plenty of people to chat with, so I spent some time drumming up business and making small talk.
Eventually, I heard a "Hey you." Oh have mercy. Maria looked hotter than ever. I really did't want to make a move on her, though. As it turns out, I didn't need to.
Maria looked slightly irritated. It turns out that she and Greg had a fight earlier in the day which ended up with him telling her to "shut your fucking mouth."
Yeah, the nasty Banya. And not only did he not apologize for that comment, he'd been ignoring her the whole day. Well, if Maria needed some attention, I'd be glad to give it.
We chatted for a few minutes, and finally Maria said, "Let's take a walk." She wasn't joking. You could get lost in that backyard. We walked for a few minutes until the party was in the distance and took a seat on one of the benches. "Man, good to get away for a few minutes. Uh, you don't have to sit all the way on the other side, Ryan. I don't bite," she said.
Okayyyyyyyy....I got up and sat down again, an inch away. You don't have to hit me on the head.
She smiled at me.
"That's better. Let me ask you something."
"Sure."
"You think I look good?"
"Are you serious? Yes."
"Good. Then kiss me."
We made out for several minutes when I took my hand and slid it under her bra and played with her nipple. "Yeah...I like that." She then lifted her shirt and bra and exposed her tits. "Suck them, honey."
I'd never made a women cum just by sucking on her nipples until Maria. Oh well, every day is a new experience. I sucked on one nipple and massage the other with my fingers. Maria's breathing became heavier and heavier until she groaned, bucked, and came with her arm around me.
"Yeah, I knew you'd know how to make me cum. I knew it."
"Maybe tomorrow or Monday we can get together....and I'll make you cum some more."
She laughed, "Uh, your cock looks like it wants some action now."
"We can't fuck out here," I said laughing.
"Ryan, look at our house. There are plenty of rooms. Let's go make love in one of them."
"What about Greg?"
"Fuck him. He's so drunk he probably doesn't even remember my name. Let's get your cock a little softer though, so you're not walking around advertising what we just did!"
I thought she meant just to wait a few minutes. Nope. Maria unzipped my pants and took my cock out and started sucking me off. It only took a couple of minutes before I had to pull it out of her mouth and shoot my load on the grass by the bench. She smiled, and said, "You liked?"
"I liked."
"C'mon baby, let's go disappear for an hour."
Maria and I walked all the way around the back and emerged on the other side. We chatted and mingled among the crowd. Nobody had missed us, or seen us getting each other off. I hadn't really been worried about it. The trees and the dark of night had hidden our own little party.
Speaking of which, we would be continuing as soon as Maria made sure Greg saw her wandering around. The dickhead spotted her talking to Allison (of all people) and smiled at her. Maria gave her this incredibly fake smile. It was hilarious. Greg went back to yapping with his friends.
Dickhead was holding court.
Maria gave me a look and excused herself. Allison smiled at me again for some reason and started talking again with this insanely hot brunette. I waited a minute and followed Maria into the house and caught up to her in the hallway. She smiled and said, "Follow me."
We went all the way to the end of the house and took a staircase up to the second floor. She opened the door to one of the many guest rooms and said, "Will this do?" and smiled.
We entered the room and she turned on the light to the adjoining bathroom. We didn't want too much light in the room, but enough to see each other. Maria locked the door and we both stripped out of our clothes.
I couldn't believe I was about to fuck Greg's wife. This was definitely risky on my part. I may not have liked the guy, but he had some serious contacts. But at this point, I had sucked on his wife's tits and gotten a blowjob from her, so the damage was already done.
Maria laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I crawled up and started licking and sucking her wet pussy. I buried my head between her legs and licked and sucked her lips and clit. You've heard of multi-orgasmic women? Maria was uber-orgasmic. It seemed like all I had to do was breath on her snatch and she'd cum. I didn't know where one started and the other ended. Not that I was about to complain.
She was groaning when I laid her on her stomach and rimmed her ass. I shoved my tongue up that little ass and she kept cumming. After about ten or fifteen minutes of eating her pussy and ass, I heard her say, "Time to fuck me, baby." I got a condom out of my wallet (sheesh, was I still in high school or something?) and rolled it on.
Maria told me to get on my back and she straddled me and rode my cock. While she was riding me, I moved my left arm over to the side where she had been laying and it was fucking soaked. I found myself hoping that she'd want to have a year long affair.
Maria rode me hard for several minutes, and the orgasms kept rolling in. She wasn't loud, but you read her face to see when an orgasm was about to hit her. Finally after several minutes, and crawled off of my cock and laid on her back.
I got up, and stayed kneeling and eased my cock inside her again. I held her ankles and kept thrusting my cock into her pussy again and again. I watched my cock slide in and out of that tight pussy as we bounced up and down on that guest bed. I was loving this. I watched her tits move up and down. I watched her face as she came. The whole scene was so hot, it's hard to describe.
Honestly, I don't know how long I lasted. This was one of those "lost in the moment" type of things. But eventually, I couldn't take anymore and groaned that I had to cum. Maria said, "Cum on my stomach, honey," so I pulled out, took the condom off, and sprayed a huge load of cum on her.
Maria rubbed my cum into her skin and smiled. "That's exactly what I needed, baby. Thank you." She was thanking ME? I could only blurt out, "No, thank YOU. Let me know if you want more." "Oh, I want more. But we better get back to the stupid party."
We grabbed a quick shower. We both badly needed one. Maria was soaked in sweat and my cum, and I was soaked not only in sweat and her cum, but her perfume as well. A nice hot shower cleaned us up nicely, and we got dressed, made up the bed and returned to the party.
"What's up?"
I was spent. So I did what came naturally: I went back to the food. Another plate of meat and bread and a Coke to rehydrate myself. I was wiped out. Maria mixed in among the crowd again, got seen by Greg (who was really plastered at this point as were most of the guys) and came back and sat down with me.
"So....you working Monday? I can come over when the kids are in school if you want."
Are you kidding me? More? Bring it on!
"No, I haven't gotten another assignment, so I'm free."
"Cool. Listen, I can't guarantee you anything....I might have to end it suddenly....but for the time being, it'd be fun to get together some more."
"That sounds great. You have my number.....just give me a call over the weekend or Monday morning."
"I'll do that. I have to go play hostess again. The party will start winding down in an hour or two and people are already beginning to leave. But hold on a sec...."
Maria came back with a couple of big pieces of Tupperware. "Here. Load up. I don't want this going to waste. See you Monday."
Awesome. I'm no snob. This was quality food, and I was going to take as much as I could. Frank was already at the spread when I returned. "Huh....got a little friendship going there, buddy?" and laughed. "No....I do business with Greg," I laughed.
"Uh huh. Funny how she didn't give any of the other guests some Tupperware."
"You have an active imagination, especially for a bean counter."
"You have an active imagination, especially for a bean counter."
"Screw you. I hate that phrase!"
I used to bust Frank's chops with that term. He pretended to hate it, but it always cracked him up.
"Hey Frank?"
"Yeah?"
"Be a good little bitch and get me a bag!"
"Go fuck yourself, piggy. You already have 50 pounds of food stuffed in that Tupperware!"
Since Frank wouldn't be a good little bitch, I took my food out to my car and came back. "Oh, you aren't," Frank said. "I am," I replied.
When I came back, I started making sandwiches and wrapping them up in napkins. No condiments.....just bread, cheese, meat, whatever. I made several giant sandwiches and put them in my car.
Frank was rolling when I came back. "Oh, so you're finally learning," I said. Frank had a stack of sandwiches made up, and so did the other valets. Yes, there was that much food. One looked at me and said, "You are now my hero. I never had the sack to do this before," he said laughing.
The catering staff was laughing. "We always take some of the leftovers. It goes to waste, otherwise. This place is really good about that," a hot little redheaded server said. It turns out that Maria always told the staff to help themselves after everyone was done.
I didn't know it at the time, but I had just met a married woman who would be in and out of my life for three years. Her name was Cheri, and what a ride we went on.
Then I copped some more bread and deserts. My fucking backseat was like a kitchenette. I'd be eating good this weekend. So would Frank and his buddies.
Then I copped some more bread and deserts. My fucking backseat was like a kitchenette. I'd be eating good this weekend. So would Frank and his buddies.
After I loaded up my backseat, it was getting fairly late. I was tired, and found old Greg and thanked him again. I really felt like a jerk, I admit it. I had just fucked his wife in his house at his party.....and I was shaking his hand. Then I found Maria, said goodbye, and she said quietly, "See you Monday."
I got home around midnight and discovered a passed out Ashley on my bed. I resisted the urge to put her in my car and dump her off on her parents' front year. In the kitchen, I found a note from her friend Karen telling me that Ashley had insisted that she be dropped off here.
Gee, that's great. Who knows exactly WHO was in my apartment when I was gone. That fucking pissed me off to no end. It's a good thing I locked up all of my personal valuables and financial info in a safe I kept hidden away.
So I look in my fridge and the fucking thing had been gnoe through. It wasn't Ashley, and it wasn't Karen--she wouldn't take seven packs of lunch meat and two six packs of Coke. I REALLY wanted to dump Ashley's sorry ass off at her parents.
Instead, I packed up my fridge. Around 12:30, I got a call from my boy, Jim.
"I'm bored. How was the party?"
"Uh....you're going to kick my ass....."
"Why?"
"I fucked Maria."
"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"
"Dude, she made the first move."
"You should've made the second move--by leaving."
Jim's huge on not fucking women you do business with. Otherwise, he would've fucked Terri. He wasn't pissed, just shocked. And he's worth around a million at this point and I'm not, so maybe he knows what he's talking about.
Then I told him about Ashley.
"Dump her ass. Enough. Go to the leasing office tomorrow and ask them to change your locks. Those fuckers might've made copies of your key, who knows? And besides, she's a fucking baby, a mooch, and has the IQ of a turnip. She doesn't care about you. Otherwise, she'd never have let strangers inside your place. And fuck Karen too."
"You are absolutely correct. She's history. I'm letting her know when she wakes up." "Man, wish I were there to watch."
Jim couldn't stand Ashley the minute he met her. I should've listened to him. He tried to warn me.
We said our goodbyes and I surveyed the rest of my apartment. One bathroom was a fucking mess. Some asshole had used it and "missed" a lot, if you know what I mean. The shower curtain was ripped. How long were those people in there? The other bathroom was a mess, but at least nothing was damaged. Oh, except for the mirror on the medicine cabinet. Nice, huh? I knew I could buy one and have Jim put it on for me.
No stains of the carpet...that was good..... I was tired, so I crashed on the couch and hooked the chain on the front door. It wouldn't stop someone from breaking it, but at least I'd have a warning. I fell asleep thinking about how much fun it would be to rip into the little bitch sleeping on my formerly clean sheets.
I woke up around 8 that morning. I got up and her fucking highness was in the shower. I got up, splashed my face and waited. Soon she came out wrapped in a towel.
"Hi baby!"
"You cannot be this stupid."
"What?"
"You bitch, who'd you let in here last night?"
"Oh...uh....."
"Look in the guest bathroom."
"Ryan, I'm sorry...I was--"
"Drunk? Really? You know what? This is MY place, not yours. Give me my key back immediately."
And of course, the waterworks started.
"I'm sorry...I...."
"Get it. Now."
"Okay...okay....."
"Now get your ass dressed. Let your parents fix breakfast for their hungover daughter."
"Ryan...I said I was sorry."
"You let people in here. I don't care if you were passed out. They used your key. Gee, did Karen tell them which one? Or did she use it herself?"
"I...I don't know....."
"Are you that stupid? Your sorry ass could've been raped last night, don't you even get it? Fuck, it could've been raped in MY apartment! Yeah, that'd be great,huh?"
"You wouldn't have even cared about me getting raped, just that it happened here?"
"You bet. Sorry Ash, but bringing strange guys to a private place almost always never results in something good. You're 24. You should know that."
Ashley was done arguing. She got dressed and I drove her back to her place. "Get. Out. And tell that bitch friend of yours not to set foot of a mile of me from now on."
Ashley ran into her house in tears. And believe me, her parents wouldn't have believed a word I said. THEIR little darling was PERFECT! Idiots.
I got myself some coffee from McDonald's and stopped by the leasing office. The managers were cool and didn't want to charge me, but I insisted. They have better things to do than replace locks because of spoiled, drunk former girlfriends.
I explained what happened and apologized profusely. This, after all, was my own fault. I was indirectly responsible for that scum being in the complex. They were cool and reset my gate code as well.
Damage to my apartment and total embarrassment. Yeah, thanks Ash. Much appreciated. What would have happened if I walked in on those people? Okay, an enraged husband--I know the risks.
But this shit? Uh uh. No.
Maintenance came by and replaced my locks a couple of hours after I got home. Perfect. I gave him my old keys and thanked him. It took a couple of hours of cleaning up (I didn't even cover the mess these assholes made in my living room) before everything was back to normal.
I decided to really make it a junk food day and drove up to In N' Out and get myself a double-double with cheese. And fried. Yum. When I got back, I kicked off my shoes, ate lunch and started watching a baseball game. Eventually, I passed out. Getting thoroughly pissed wears you out. And I didn't sleep all that well the night before.
I don't know how long I was out when I heard the phone ring. No way I was picking up. I'm glad I didn't. "Ryannnn......please don't be mad....I'm sorry....can I come over later and make it up to you?"
No fucking way. I'd let her "make things up to me" in the past and look where it fucking got me.
About five minutes later, the phone rang again. This time, it was Maria. I picked up and we had a great talk about the previous night and where she saw this going, etc. I told her about Ashley and she just groaned and said, "Invite her over and let her walk in while we're naked. That'll get rid of her!"
She was joking. I think.
I continued to ignore Ashley until she kept calling and calling and calling and..... Finally, she showed up on my doorstep. I had no choice but to let her in. She got into the complex by tailgating another car. Yup, that was Ashley. It was Sunday night at this point and I had calmed down. But there was no way I was taking her back.
I opened the door and she held out a shower curtain.
"You got a mirror to go with that?"
"Oh fuck me....don't tell me they broke that too...."
"Don't worry about it. Come on in."
"Ryan, I'm really REALLY sorry. I know I went way too far over the line this time. And I know you're done with me. I don't blame you. But I don't want to walk away with hard feelings."
"Ash, I'm too tired to be mad. But I don't see how you can party like you do. I don't see how you and your girlfriends can just go anywhere with a strange group of guys. I don't care if you fuck other guys, in fact, I thought it was kind of hot, and we were never exclusive. But come on....you're living dangerously."
"I know. My dad tore into me worse than you did. He and my mom told me that if I wanted to keep living like this, then I'd have to move out...that they didn't want Carol (her younger sister) exposed to this. I guess all of you are right."
"So you're giving up the goodtime girl routine?"
She laughed and said, "Yeah. I've fucked far too many guys, taken far too many drugs, and been drunk far too many times. Look at me. I'm 24 and burnt out."
"Uh, I wouldn't worry about your looks. You're still hot."
"Yeah, but I won't be if I keep going the way I've been going the past couple of years. Oh, and I'm attending my first AA meeting tonight."
"You're not an alcoholic....are you?"
"Honestly, I don't think so. But I DO have a problem with it. I called AA and explained some--not all--of my situation. He told me to come on in. It can only help."
Ash continued, "Oh and I know you never said the words "breaking up", but I assume that's what you want. And that's what I need. And someday, I might come and look you up. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, that's fine. I'm sorry I called you a bitch. And I'm sorry I said I wouldn't have cared if you got raped. Of course I would have."
"I know, believe me, I know."
Ashley smiled and got up and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Take care," and left. It'd be about a year before I saw her again. But more on that later.
The next day, Maria came by and we fucked like crazy for a couple of hours. In fact, Maria came over every day that week. We fucked and sucked in just about every position we could think of, short of opening up a Karma Sutra book.
The next week, I was called into that firm in Orange County again. They had another month of work and I jumped at it. Then I kept getting more and more assignments and some freelance projects. I was finally getting a foothold in this field.
Unfortunately, my time with Maria was reduced. She had two kids and couldn't sneak away at night, even when Greg was working late. And it was too risky for me to go over after the kids' bedtime. We did sneak some extra fucking in here and there, but it was pretty much reduced. But as I shall explain in the next entry, we still knocked boots off and on.
Oh yeah.....Ashley......heard from her almost a year later.
She was clean, sober, and had gotten married. One day she brought her new husband over to introduce to "the guy who kicked me in the ass and made me get help."
That was better than all the leftover party food in the world.




No comments:
Post a Comment