When: May, 1986.
Status: Engaged.
Occupation: Student
Meetings: One
Age: 18
Quotable: "What he (her boyfriend) doesn't know won't hurt him."
Quotable: "What he (her boyfriend) doesn't know won't hurt him."
Okay, Jim broke his no touchy the client rule one time. And she was the daughter of the client. So he says that doesn't count. I say it does. Regardless, we both ended up fucking two beautiful Hispanic girls one night--total one-night stands.
It was May 1986 and Jim called me up and wanted me to join him as he went to a client's party. I said sure. I was still at my parents' house at that time, so he picked me up there.
"Why'd you want me to come with you?"
"I want to fuck this guy's daughter."
"Mixing business with pleasure?"
"Yeah, yeah, I knew you'd say that....but wait till you see her."
"So why bring me?"
"You're my wing man. She has a sister who's really cute. You don't have to. I can still go alone."
"You know I can't pass an offer like that up.."
"That's a good man."
We got in Jim's truck and we drove down to Santa Ana . As we were driving, Jim explained, "They both have boyfriends. But I know we could fuck 'em. I showed the sister your picture. Said you were hot." "What the fuck are you doing carrying around my picture for?" "Uh, for opportunities such as this."
Shower time!
Once we got there, Jim introduced me to his client. The place was crowded.
Jim and I chowed down on some dinner and then went on a search for the girls. Fuck yeah. 19 and 18 year old hotties.
They were already fairly well lubricated from drinking, so it didn't take long to get them to take us upstairs. They each brought up a bottle as well.
Carmen, Jim's new friend, and Gloria, MY new friend, brought us to their rooms. Gloria and I went into her room and she took a swig from the bottle. She offered me some, but I didn't want any. She then started stripping and I got some nice pics.
After she was naked she laid on her back on her bed. I crawled on top of her and we started kissing. I kissed my way down to her tits and sucked on her nipples and got them nice and hard. I then kissed my way down to her pussy and started sucking and licking it. She was moaning the minute I placed my mouth on her lips.
I grabbed hold of her hips and really ate away. She was playing with her tits as I slid my tongue in and out of her pussy. Finally, she groaned loudly and came. She took another drink and I took off my clothes, freeing my hard cock.
Gloria climbed off the bed and started blowing me. She may have only been 18, but she was already an expert. She sucked and licked my balls and shaft, jerked my cock, and took almost all of my cock into her warm mouth. Her hands gripped my ass hard as my cock fucked her mouth. Finally, I knew I couldn't hold on any longer and grunted that I was about to cum. She sucked harder and faster until I emptied every drop into her mouth. She swallowed every bit of my load.
Gloria took a couple more swigs and was pretty much drunk at this point. She walked back over to me and we started kissing again. We laid on the bed and Gloria grabbed a dildo out of her nightstand. I took it and slid into her. She kept telling me, "Harder, baby!", so I was jamming that thing into her pussy pretty fast. And it didn't take long for her to cum again.
I slid a rubber on and Gloria spread her legs wide. I climbed on her and fucked her like an animal. She had no interest in "nice and slow". She just wanted to get fucked. I had fucked her good and hard for around ten minutes of so when I told her that I was about to cum. "Cum on my stomach, Ryan." I pulled my dick out and blasted a huge load all over her stomach.
Gloria had some more bottled fun and said, "Let's take a shower, baby."
Yeah, these girls had their own bathrooms connected to their rooms.
The water was nice and hot and I soaped Gloria up nice and good. I was on my knees eating her pussy again when I put some soap on my finger, reached around, and shoved my finger up her asshole. She jerked a little when I did this, but seemed to really like it.
She came again and got on her knees to suck my cock again. When I was nice and hard, she said, "You wanna put that in my ass instead of your finger?" I said, "Fuck yeah."
Gloria soaped up my cock and bent over with her hands pressed against the shower wall. I eased my cock--which was throbbing at the thought of fucking Gloria's ass--into her tight little asshole. She groaned and I went in very slowly, until I was all the way in.
"You okay, baby?" "Oh yeahhhhh....never had this done to me......nice......" I eased almost all of my cock out, and slid it in again, just a little faster. I repeated this process several times and then said, "You tell me when you want me to go faster." "Yeah, I'm okay.....you can speed it up, baby."
And I did. It wasn't like I was off to the races, though. I started going faster and gradually increasing the speed. Gloria was moaning loudly and fingering her clit as I continued to fuck her ass harder and faster. As her breathing became deeper and faster, I kept encouraging her to cum. I knew I couldn't last much longer.
Finally, her body jerked, she swore, let out a loud wail, and came. I took a few hard and deep thrusts and emptied my load into her ass. I pulled out and she turned around and planted a huge kiss on me. "Man, that was awesome!" I looked down and laughed. All of my cum was running down her leg. She laughed and said, "You gonna clean that up for me?"
I was more than happy to. I soaped her up and got her good and clean.
We went back to bed and made small talk for a bit. I may have only been 23, but I had already cum three times and needed a rest. I knew I'd have another hard on soon enough.
Gloria and I started making out again when Jim and Carmen came in the room. Carmen looked at me, smiled and said, "You taking good care of my baby sister?" Gloria smiled and said, "Oh yeah." Carmen and Jim had come in to let us know that we had to get out of there around 11. That would enable them to make an appearance at the party and for us to get out early, before their dad set the alarm for the house.
Carmen got down on her knees and sucked Jim's cock for a minute. She got up and said, "You ready for some more, honey?"
Weird. But who cared?
I was already eating out Gloria again. After she came....I wondered if I had two more hard-ons left. We had enough time for two more fucks. I decided to risk it. I knew if I had trouble with the last one, I could 69 with Gloria--that always got me hard.
Carmen and Jim were still in the room with us. Jim was fucking her on the floor doggy-style. I put another condom on and Gloria straddled me and started riding my cock. She was gyrating her hips and sliding up and down my cock. It was driving me crazy. I could see Jim pounding Carmen and hear her whimpering and moaning. Jim finally thrust into the hottie and shot his load.
They watched us fucking and that sent both Gloria and me over the edge as we both came at the same time. Sisters watching each other fuck. Wierd, but really, really hot.
They headed back to Carmen's room and I was out. Gloria wanted more, but I was out. Not even going into a 69 was going to get me hard again. After making Gloria cum again, my cock was showing signs of life, but it was nowhere near where it needed to be.
Gloria massaged my cock and manged to get it almost fully erect again.
I got on top of her and pressed my semi-hard cock up against her pussy and grinded it. Gloria loved it. After a couple of minutes, it was ready to go again and I slid right in.
I knew this was my last time fucking her--we wouldn't be returning to see these girls. They were one-night stands and that was it. And that was their rule, not ours. So I grabbed onto her hips and plowed her as hard as I could for several minutes.
It didn't take long for her to cum again and soon I was whipping out The Comeback Kid and shooting, well, not very much cum onto Gloria's stomach. Fuck, she could've cleaned it off with a wet-nap. Or a Q-Tip. This was not a Peter North job.
Garbby-grabby!
Still, it was worth it. We got up, took a quick shower together. When we got out, Jim and Carmen when in Gloria's room waiting for us. We got dressed and we all snuck back down to the party, which was still going pretty strong. We said our goodbyes to the girls and made our way to what was left of the food. Jim looked at it and said, "Let's go to In N' Out."
We found the girls' dad and thanked him for inviting us to the party, and that we had a great time. This of course, was true. Soon, we were driving in Jim's truck and hitting the In N' Out in Anaheim .
"Dude, those chicks were weird. I think they really got off watching each other."
"Yeah. I prefer not to think too much about the fact that they're sisters."
"No kidding. I'm glad there won't we won't be seeing them again."
"Yeah, but still, it was a blast."
"Oh yeah. Definitely a good way to spend a Friday evening."
Like we thought, we never did hear from those girls again. Jim did hear from mutual friends that Gloria never did marry her fiance. He caught her cheating with one of his friends. Go figure.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment