HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

April 28, 2008

Kellie--New Year's Eve 2003





Kellie in her kitchen after we got back from the party.

When: January 2003
Status: married 22 years, two kids (grown)
Occupation: None
Meetings: 4
Age: 44
Quotable:  "Happy New Year!  And shit!"

It was New Year's eve, 2002. Alex was in New York and hadn't been able to make it home. She was surviving nicely with some of her girlfriends (one little hot redhead in particular), but I was all by my lonesome.

All was not lost. A buddy of mine had invited my to a large New Year's Eve party at his house in North Olmsted. That'd be a short drive. Free food and drinking women always make for a good party.

I had had a beautiful woman named Heather over earlier that day, but she had gone home to celebrate with her husband and their two kids instead of spending the whole night with me. Honestly, what is the world coming to?

After Heather had left, I watched some tv and passed out on the couch for a few hours. I woke up around six o'clock. I brewed some coffee and sat down to get my bearings. I looked past the corner of the couch and noticed that Heather had left her panties behind. Actually, she didn't do that on purpose. She didn't want to take the time to look around for them. If she had looked under the end table, she would've found them.

Cool. I could stay home and jack off in them.

Eh......no.

I'd run them through the wash and give them to her when she came over on Tuesday. I'm nothing if not considerate. Well, in some ways.

I got to Bill's house and started my usual routine of raiding the buffet like a starving pig and scouting out the women. And every hot woman......was accompanied by her husband. Still, the view was fantastic. Lots of women in their late thirties to mid fifties--and gorgeous. Not all of them, of course. But not every girl in her 20's is hot either.

Well, maybe I wouldn't get anything tonight....but just maybe I could do some recruiting. Or here's a thought: maybe I could actually just talk with some of the guys too! I love football.

I went back to wandering around. I chatted with several gorgeous older ladies (One was 62, and I vow to you that I would've done her in a heartbeat. Man!). I went back to the food spread when I saw this incredible lady in her mid-forties there. I strolled up (think of a fox creeping up to the hen house) and we started talking. I got a good feeling after we had spent 20 minutes chatting over food. She wasn't all that anxious to get back to her hus
band.

Striking a pose.

Hey....maybe I could squeeze her in between Heather's visits. I'd make that sacrifice....

Her name was Kellie and she was married to a workaholic sales rep for a large computer company. She had a couple of grown kids and was a housewife. We chatted about everything.....Alex, my work, her husband's work, her contemplating going back to school, and before I knew it, an hour had passed.

"So, you lonely with your wife gone so much?" "Yeah, I miss her, but I keep myself busy." "Oh?" "Yeah, this and that." She looked over at her husband who had slipped out onto the front porch. "He's working. On New Year's Eve. Wonderful. Glad he could spend time with me."

Now I bet you're thinking that I said, "Hey, that's okay. This way I get to spend time with you."

Barf. No, I did the opposite.

"Well, yeah. But if he's paying attention to you....you don't get to hang out with me. Admit it, everything worked out for the best."
A slight smirk/smile accompanied that statement.
She smirked back. "Yeah.....I feel like I won the lottery."

"Yeah, and I'm first prize. And you don't have to pay taxes on me."
"Oh, how nice. Anything else I should know?"
"Yes. You can have all of me in one lump sum or spread out over several years."

Okay, the "hitting on the hot chick" was officially underway.

"Ah. Do I have to drive anywhere to turn in my ticket?"
"Just to my office."

We kept chatting until I saw her husband come over. Uh-oh. He told Kellie that he needed to talk to her in private. Again, uh-oh.

She came back a couple of minutes later.

"He's going to drive down to Pittsburgh tonight. No kidding. He's got an agreement laid out and he wants to nail it down. Fucking unbelieveable. Two grown men can't wait until Thursday to finish it."

She was mad. This was a good thing.

"You know....he doesn't even want sex anymore. I do. I guess that doesn't matter. I had an affair a few years ago and stopped it because I felt guilty." She looked at me. "You ever cheat?" "Yes." "You wanna cheat tonight?" "Yes."

"Great. Let's stay until a little after midnight--maybe 12:30--and then you can drive us back to my place. But.....let's have a little quick fun, first." Kellie was pretty good friends with Bill's wife and had been to this house several times. She led me to one of the two bathrooms on the second floor.

Before going into the bathroom, Kellie gave me a quick modeling session, and flashed me her tits. We went in and locked the door and Kellie and I got undressed. I put the lid of the toilet down and Kellie spread her legs.

I dived in, running my tongue up and down her lips and sucking her clit. I knew it wouldn't take her too long to cum, so I started sucking hard on her clit and sliding my finger in and out of her pussy. Soon she stiffened up and came. I kissed her and stood up.

Kellie then took my hard cock out of my pants and stroked it a couple of times before putting it into her warm mouth. She ran her hands up and down my legs and played with my ass. She sucked hard and fast and I knew I wouldn't last long either. I groaned that I was getting close, and Kellie started sucking even faster.

I felt my orgasm building up and pulled my cock out and came on the tile. Kellie looked down, laughed, and said, "Uh, you DID leave some for later, didn't you?" "I don't think that'll be a problem."
We got dressed quickly, washed up, and I cleaned up the floor. We snuck back down and made it back in time to watch the ball drop.

At 12:30, we thanked our hosts and explained that I'd be giving Kellie a ride home.

We got to her place and went straight to her bedroom. We laid on her bed and started kissing. Then the phone rang. It was her husband calling. I thought it was very rude of him to call while I was trying to get my hand between his wife's legs. Seriously, he had called her cell to make sure
she wasn't still mad at him.
Kellie was a fun, classy lady.

Kellie answered "Of course not, honey. It's okay. But this is something we have to settle....you work too many hours....Be careful....Yeah, love you too. Happy New Year."

Man, this was not a good thing. Sometimes any little thing can change a wife's mind. I was worried that the call would do just that. Luckily, it didn't.

She shut her cell and said, "Now, where were we?" I said, "Right here."

We started kissing and my hand went down between her legs. Time for my "Handle With Care" masturbation technique. Kellie's pussy was shaved, and I love that. It's always easier because they get slicker with no hair. Not that I have any objection to any pussy that isn't shaved....

I took my palm and gently grinded it against her pussy, then stretched and my palm and worked it up and down. Then I started fingering her clit and sucking on her nipples. I took my time, bringing her to the brink of cumming and pulling back.

After teasing like this for awhile, I finally quickened my pace and brought her to the brink. When I felt her tensing up, I continued to apply pressure to her clit and slid my finger in her pussy. That did it. Kellie arched her back, groaned, and came.

She relaxed, smiled, and said, "Nice....really nice."

It was time to spend one of my allotted hard-ons. I took my cock and let Kellie blow me for a minute. Then, while she was sucking, I grabbed a condom. I pulled my cock out and put the condom on. Kellie said, "Mind if I get on top?" Mind? That's my favorite position.

I laid down and Kellie straddled me and eased down onto my hard cock. She rode me nice and slowly. I told her to take her time. I wanted her to cum a couple of times before I did. She had no problem with that. She eased up and down my hard cock and then leaned forward so she was laying directly on me. She gyrated her hips, I started thrusting up as much as I could, and we started kissing again.

After several minutes, she came again and kissed me hard as she did. She looked at me and said, "You close, baby?" "No." "Oh, good..."

Kellie got off of me and laid on her side and lifted her right leg up. I moved up behind her and slid my cock inside. She put her leg down and I wrapped my arms around her waist and started thrusting into her. As I shoved my cock into her, she pushed her ass back.

As I continued to fuck her, I reached up with my right hand and started rubbing her nipples. I started hoping that she'd cum again, because she was getting me really close. Her breathing got faster and I said, "Come on, Kellie......cum hard......" That pushed her over the edge and she came. Finally, I took one last hard thrust into her and came. I could hear her say, "That's it, baby...."

I carefully pulled my cock out and removed the condom. Kellie went and got us a couple of cokes and we rehydrated and chatted for awhile. After we downed our drinks, we laid back down and drifted off for awhile. About an hour or so later, we both woke up in each other's arms. Kellie said, "So......you ready to play some more?" "Oh yeah."

It gave me more time to work on Kellie's ass and pussy. And the more time I had for that, the more I could make her cum. Several minutes into this, Kellie groaned, stiffened, and came again.

Kellie crawled off me and looked at my now-hard cock and reached for a rubber. I had other ideas. I spread her legs and started eating her out again. "I want to taste you some more." She groaned and said, "Whatever you want, baby...."

I spread her lips and really got in there, licking and sucking on her pussy. She was already sensitive from our 69'ing, and it didn't take long for her to cum. This time, she was loud...really loud.

She looked at me and said, "You gonna fuck me now or what?" "Or what." I held up my middle finger and she laughed and said, "Same to you, pal!" I took my middle finger and slid it in.

I wasn't gentle. I slid it in fast and hard and finger fucked her fast and hard. "Two fingers, honey!" I did as she wished, and she propped herself up on her elbows, smiling and watching me. "You like?" "Fuck yes, I like." "I'm going to make you cum twice this way." "You think?"

"Shut up and cum, would you?"

She came again and laughed. "Ryan, get your cock in me, okay?" "Nope." I started sliding my fingers in and out again. She groaned and leaned over and started sucking my cock. I then kept both my fingers in her pussy and just moved them around while my thumb started rubbing her hard clit. A couple of minutes later she came.

She caught her breath and said, "You leaked of ton pre-cum in my mouth. I love it." She reached over and grabbed the condom and took it out of it's wrapper. She then got on her hands and knees. I got up behind her and slid right in. My cock was throbbing, but I can fuck forever in the doggy position. I don't know why, but I just don't cum that way.

I was able to spend several minutes in the position. Kellie said, "Come on, baby....your turn to cum......" "I need you on your back for that, honey." "Okay." Kellie got on her back and I started fucking her missionary style. I said, "You gonna cum for me again, honey?" "No, baby...I'm done....I just want you to cum.....don't wait....just cum...."

That was all I needed. I leaned forward and kissed her as I filled up my condom. That was it. I was done. Kellie wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She whispered, "Like you didn't make me cum enough.....I just wanted to make you cum by fucking me again." "It worked." "Ya think?"

We relaxed for awhile and talked some more. But it was getting late. It wasn't five yet, but I knew I'd better head home--otherwise, Kellie and I might oversleep in the morning. We got up and took a long, hot shower together. I wasn't looking forward to getting out in the cold, but I was looking forward to getting to bed.

I dried off and got dressed. Kellie walked me to the door in her robe and gave me a goodbye kiss. She said, "Maybe on Thursday? My son will be here for the rest of the week, but he'll be visiting with friends. He'll spend tomorrow with me and, when he gets back, my husband." "Great. Call me Thursday morning." "I will."

I went home and called some of my other friends. I left messages for Ellie and the others and chatted with Jim for a few minutes. Then it was time to check in with Blondie, who got lucky with a cute little redhead after all their other friends left the previous night.

Kellie did make it over Thursday, Friday, and the following Tuesday, each time for around an hour. After we met four times, she told me that hubby finally confessed that he had totally gotten burnt out and was going to cut down on his workload and that she wanted to end our fun.Nice lady. I never did hear from her again. I think she was starting to feel guilty about cheating as well.

I hope everything worked out okay with her and her husband.

LOL Just kidding.  I don't care.


No comments: