When: January 1984
Status: Boyfriend
Occupation: Stock clerk/Student
Age: 24
Meetings: 1
Quoteable: "Ryan, you don't want to date me. You just want to fuck me."
There was a quick turnaround after Nora. Just a couple of days, in fact. But Mr. Happy was ready.
So time to talk about Lisa. It was a Tuesday morning and the year was already off to a great start with Nora. And I was already on the prowl for another poachette. And Lisa was the next victim lucky lady.
I had worked on her for a couple of years, establishing a friendship with her, talking to her and flirting with her whenever I could. She always flirted back. And I did manage to chat her up and sneak in a dance with her at the New Year's Eve party just a couple of days earlier which had set up my Tuesday afternoon up quite nicely.
~ Cue Dream Sequence Music ~
"When you gonna go out with me, Lisa?"
"C'mon Ryan....you know I got a boyfriend," she said laughing.
"I don't see him."
"He's dancing with Mom."
"You could see me on the side. You know I can hook you up (with pot)."
"I DO like that. You wouldn't hook me up anyway?"
"Yeah....I think I could....."
"How about Tuesday? Off all day, no school......"
"How about Tuesday? Off all day, no school......"
"Got a quick job in the morning.....then we can light up?"
"Works for me."
"It's a date."
"It's a date."
"Noooooo....I can't date you....got a boyfriend."
"Then it's a meeting."
"That works. Parents will be home. Meet up in the storage area? By the old rec center?"
"Sounds good."
~ End Dream Sequence Music ~
I mentioned that area of the park in the Anita entry. There were some old buildings and storage sheds that Don eventually razed. One of the buildings there was this ancient one-story building that once served as the park's recreation and party place way before Don bought the place and turned it from brindlewood to BRINDLEWOOD.
The song ended and I turned to walk away. Lisa grabbed my arm and leaned into me and whispered, "Be warned. That shit makes me a little horny. But I know you won't take advantage, right?"
So I worked quickly on Tuesday morning and knocked out a paint job on a new arrival. And then I headed up to see Lisa.
I got to the old rec center and walked up to the doorway.
"Lisa?"
"In here!"
I walked into the main room and saw Lisa sitting there, completely naked.
"So you have a boyfriend, huh?"
"A boyfriend, not a husband! Get naked and let's light up."
I stripped down, and Lisa smiled when she saw a full erect Mr. Happy.
LIsa stood up and wrapped her arms around me.
"The pot can wait."
We started kissing, with out tongues pushing against the other for several minutes. Then Lisa dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock, and started sliding her hand up and down the shaft.
"You like that, babe?"
"Uh...huhhhh....."
Lisa wrapped her mouth around my rock-hard cock and started blowing me. She was an expert--deep throating me several times, while massaging my balls with her hand.. I'm surprised that I lasted as long as I did, But after several minutes, I couldn't hold off any longer.
"Gonna cum, Lisa."
"Cum in my mouth, babe."
I was in no position to argue with that request. I stiffened and blow a huge load in Lisa's mouth. And she swallowed every drop.
"Shit. That felt like a gallon," she said, laughing.
Lisa stood up, smiled, and grabbed a beer and took a few swigs, and I grabbed a beer and followed her lead.
"Now it's your turn. Have a seat," I said, gesturing to a chair.
She obliged, and walked over to a comfortable-looking chair and sat down.
I followed her over and leaned down and kissed her. I started kissing my down, but had to make a stop on my trip and visit two glorious landmarks: Lisa's titties.
I mean, you wouldn't just drive by the Grand Canyon and not take a few pics, right?
I put my hand between her legs and started playing with her pussy as I alternated between sucking on her left and right breasts. Her groaning encouraged me to keep going and a quick stop at her chesty region turned out to be a longer stay than I had originally planned.
But you have to be flexible, right? You have to make in-game adjustments.
So I stayed there, sucking her hard nipples and massaging her wet pussy--kind of a Palm Pilot Lite deal.
"Fuck....gonna cum....."
I sucked harder, running my tongue along her nipple and slid my middle finger deep into her pussy.
She stiffened, arched her back and said, "SHIT!" as she came. She looked down at me and smiled, rubbing my back.
"Can't wait to see what else you have planned."
I smiled and continued kissing my way down her stomach and finally reached my destination: her wet pussy.
I took my tongue and spread her lips and started working on her hard clit. She started groaning as I ran my tongue over her clit again and again.
"Keep going.....keep going....."
No problem there.
Per her request, I kept going for several minutes until I was able to bring her to another orgasm. After she came, she just laid there for a minute with her eyes closed, catching her breath.
Finally, she leaned forward and said, "Time for us to fuck. C'mon."
She led me to the back of the building and into a small room.
"There's a bed in here? In a rec center?"
"Yeah. I put it in here. Used to be a storeroom. Now when I want to get some on the side, I bring guys in here."
A girl after my own heart.
I had questions, of course, but I also had a raging hard-on. So the questions would have to wait.
Lisa laid down on the bed and I rolled on a condom. I then mounted her and slid inside of her pussy. I buried my face in hair and she wrapped her legs around mine and we just went to work.
I was rock hard and said, "Not gonna cum until you cum twice."
Just out for a stroll...
"Fuck yeah......"
A few minutes later, Lisa came. And several more minutes after that, she came again.
"Pull out, sweetie....."
I withdrew my soldier of happiness and we sat on the bed and kissed a little. Then Lisa gently pushed me backwards.
"Get on your back. My turn to be in control."
I laid down and Lisa straddled me and slid down my cock and then leaned forward, propping herself up with her hands. She looked down at me and smiled. Then she started lifting and lowering her pussy up and down as I reached up played with her breasts.
After a few minutes like this, Lisa pushed herself upright and started gyrating and soon came again. After she came, I said, "Hold on, honey. Condom's off."
I went back and grabbed another condom and slid it on. Lisa straddled me again and soon we were doing the happy nasty again. After a few minutes, I could sense Lisa tensing up.
"C'mon honey......cum again....."
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh....."
"Fuck yeah....cum hard for me....."
"YESSSSSSSS.....SHITTTTTTTTTTT! CUM WITH ME!"
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh....."
"Fuck yeah....cum hard for me....."
"YESSSSSSSS.....SHITTTTTTTTTTT! CUM WITH ME!"
And as she started cumming so did I.
Lisa pulled off of me carefully and I took off the condom.
"You're so good you need two rubbers when you fuck!" she laughed.
Lisa ran to the bathroom and I went out to the front and grabbed a nice big fuck-your-ass-up joint for us to share.
She got back and we went to one of the outside dining tables and lit up. Kind of brazen, though. The area was fairly deserted, but really, anyone could walk into that old rec center and caught us fucking or tolking. And there we were, completely naked, sharing a big ass joint.
We were also having some beer to go along with it, so we were getting really fucked up. Had Don walked in.....fuck..... He was really easygoing, but I don't think he would have appreciated that. Then again, he was in San Diego, so there was no chance of that happening. But somebody could have caught us and told him.
And actually, somebody did. And I'm surprised that I didn't get shitcanned out of Brindlwood. But we'll get to that in a bit.
I asked Lisa why she wanted to get together, especially since she was seeing somebody.
"Yeah, I was busting your chops on that. I mean, I am dating Ron, but he's useless. No fun, lousy in bed. Won't go down on me, only missionary. Lasts like a minute."
"So why you with him?"
She sighed.
"I was a wild child in high school. Partied a lot. Fucked a lot of guys. Mom didn't like it. And when I was 18, she told me that if I didn't get my life together, she'd kick me out. I wasn't qualified to get anything that could pay my own rent, so I had to chill out and become a 'good girl'."
She leaned back and took another toke and then handed me the joint.
"I have a friend who's a pharmacy technician. I figured that I could buckle down for two years, get my associate's and get a good job and move the fuck out. I can't stand that woman. And you need a good paying job here in southern Cal."
"You like the program."
Her face lit up.
"I LOVE it. I might even go back to college to become a pharmacist after a couple of years. "
"So how does Ron fit into all of this?"
She stuck her tongue out a little, making a "blah" face.
"Oh, mummy just LOVES Ron. I went out once with him. We caught a movie and I was horny so we went back to his place--his parents weren't home--and I fucked him. Talk about a waste of time. Didn't even cum."
She laughed.
"So....he stops by our place the next day unannounced, OF COURSE. And hands me a fucking bouquet of flowers. I was like, what the fuck, dude? Momsy waddles her fat ass into the room, almost shits herself when she sees this 'wonderful boy' bringing me flowers and that was that. I figured it would keep her happy and get her off my back. I could fuck guys on the side. As for Ron, I don't feel guilty. He's fucking begging to be used anyway."
"What does he do?"
"Works for his dad's accounting firm and is going to Poly to get his accounting degree."
"So you have to see him as long as you stay with your mom?"
"Don't have to, but sure makes my life easier. She's SOOOOOOO proud. I'm doing well at school, doing well at my job, and have the PERFECT boyfriend. Unreal. Or course, she takes the credit for my quote unquote turnaround."
For the record, Lisa had a part-time job as a stock clerk at the pharmacy where her friend worked.
Lisa's mom.....was an original Karen. And believe it or not, she actually was named Karen. And on a side note, I feel sorry for all the nice ladies out there who share this name. I poached a lovely woman named Karen while I was in Ohio. I even poached a woman named "Caryn" in Florida. Both were awesome ladies.
But I digress. Lisa's mom was a loudmouthed uber-bitch who was shaped like a dump truck and had a personality to match. And man, she hated me. And I never really knew why. Well, not until Lisa filled me in.
"I know your mom can't stand me. I just don't know why."
"Pilar. She knows that you're fucking Pilar."
She laughed at the expression on my face.
"She's into everybody's business. I don't know how she found out, but she did. So...."
She stopped, laughed hard, and took another toke.
"So....she went to confront Pilar."
And then I was the one who was laughing hard. Nobody, and I mean nobody, was stupid enough to give Pilar any shit. Well, except Karen.
"And Pilar basically told mummy that if she told anyone, she'd beat the shit out of her, break her legs, break her arms and dump her naked in the middle of the Mojave desert. And that if she said anything to Don about you, she'd smother her in honey before she dumped her."
Oh, man.....that actually DID sound like something Pilar would say. And probably would have done. Nobody fucked over Pilar.
But Karen, like all bad Karens, was a bully. And when bullies get smacked, they crumble.
"So....your secret's safe."
After we finished our mega-joint, Lisa said that she was hungry. I was also hungry and gave Lisa another joint and showered and got dressed. I walked down to the cafe at the new rec center. As I walked in, I saw Dump Truck walking out with a salad. She shot me another shit look and I shot a "fuck you" look right back and let the door close on her as an extra fuck you.
"Thank you soooooo much. Such a gentleman," Dump Truck said sarcastically.
She turned and I said, "Anytime. Enjoy your salad, Mrs. Smith."
I turned and saw Judy, who had her hand resting on the counter with her middle finger sticking out. A lady in line named Harriet started laughing and rolled her eyes. She loved me. In fact, almost all the residents loved me. And pretty much everybody who knew Dump Truck hated her with a passion.
I got up to the counter and gave Judy my order.
"Soooooo....lunch with Trish?"
Sheesh. Trish and I really weren't as discreet as I had previously thought.
"Uh......"
"That would be weird....she was in just a few minutes ago."
She was standing there smirking. I leaned forward.
"Keep a secret?"
"You know it."
"You know it."
"Lisa. Bitch face's daughter."
She had to stop herself from busting out laughing.
"Well, save some for Friday night," she said with a wink.
Judy came back with my order and then some.
She rolled her eyes and said, "You're high as a kite. You two probably have the munchies bad."
And I thanked her and left with a couple of pizzas and some burgers and fries. No charge. Judy always had my back--when I wasn't laying on hers! Whoa!
Stop the blog I wanna get off! I'm a fucking hamster!
Okay. So I took the food up to Lisa and we chowed down. Then we lit up another joint. We were getting really, really fucked up. Especially for a Tuesday.
We went back to bed and fucked and sucked for a few more hours. Around eight or so, Lisa said, "Hey, wanna just stay the night?"
"So we gonna fuck again or what?"
More pussy? Sign me up! That and I really wasn't in any condition to drive home anyway.
"Sure."
"Okay. I'm gonna go home, tell mumsy that I have a date with Ron. He's in LA tonight. Then I'll grab us some more food!"
"She doesn't mind you spending the night with him?"
"Fuck no. She encourages me to 'take care of all of his needs'."
Then she shivered.
"She's a psychopath. How gross to hear that from your mom. The fuck...."
She got dressed and before she left, she turned and said, "And I do take care of his needs. I mean, it only takes two minutes and he gives me a nice gift the next day!"
Lisa came back and stripped down again.
"Mumsy bitch bought it hook, line and sinker. Let's toke."
We spent the night fucking, drinking and toking. I remember at one point holding a joint, and eating a Ding Dong while Lisa was sucking me off to completion. And another time when I was eating her out, only to look up and seeing her finish off a bag of Doritos by holding it up and emptying the crumbs into her mouth.
Eventually, of course, we passed out. We were all tangled up together in bed when we heard a familiar voice.
"Lisa! Where are you, you little slut?"
Nice mom.
Before we could react, there was Dump Truck. Glaring at us. Lisa pretty much just gave up at this point. Her good girl act was over and she seemed relieved.
"You call me a slut?" she said, wrapping a sheet around herself.
"Slut. Whore. Whatever works. And with HIM?"
"Eat shit. You've been bullying me my whole fucking life. I'm done with it. I hate you. You're a bully."
Dump Truck raised her hand to slap Lisa. But Lisa reached out and grabbed her wrist.
"I'm done with that shit too. You loved doing that when I was little. Not now."
This was surreal. Dump Truck fixed her gaze on me.
"And you. You horrible boy. Sleeping with married women. Sleeping with my daughter. And she has a boyfriend!"
"Yeah, not after today. I'm OUT. Gonna move in with Lauren (her pharmacy tech friend) and her husband."
"Fine. Get out of my fucking house. Go. Throwing away a perfectly good man like Ron to fool around with trash like this!"
"Then why don't YOU fuck Ron? He could roll you in flour and look for a wet spot."
Lisa broke out in a hard laugh. I figured that since the volcano had already erupted, that I'd have some fun. I got out of bed, completely naked. Dump Truck turned away after letting out an anguished "OH!"
"Mrs. Smith, you just need some dick. You up for it?"
Lisa laughed again.
"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE ?! I'M REPORTING THIS TO DON! YOU'LL LOSE YOUR JOB! YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! HOMEWRECKER!"
"YAWN, mummy. I'll deny it. And I'll tell Pilar. And mommy? This is a real man. Not like Ron. Wanna watch me suck his hard cock like I did last night?"
Lisa cupped my balls and laughed. Dump Truck looked like a constipated toddler shitting her diapers. Her face was contorted and red. Her eyes were narrow. Her teeth were clenched.
Without looking at Lisa, Dump Truck said, "I'm going to see your grandmother. I'll be back tonight. Don't you dare be in my house when I get back. I'll be telling her what a slut you are. Consider yourself disowned."
"Okay. Tell Gammy I said hello and that both of you bitches can kiss my ass."
Dump Truck stormed out. Lisa turned to me.
"Well, guess I gotta go pack and call Lauren."
"You're right. She is a psycho."
"My grandmother's no better. And fuck my dad. That prick bailed when I was 12. Didn't even ask if I wanted to go with him."
She paused and said, "Really want to shit on her?"
"Sure."
"Get dressed and follow me."
We got down to Lisa's House of Horrors and she peeled off her clothes. I followed her into her mother's bedroom.
"Fuck me on that cow's bed."
After going down on her and getting her wet, I slid on a condom and fucked Lisa yet again. After she came, she laughed and pushed me off her.
She laughed and came back with some Oil of Olay.
"Cum in this."
Oh fucking brutal. We put the jar on the foot of the bed and Lisa jerked and blew me until I shot a huge load of cum into it. Lisa then mixed my donation in with the actual product.
"She puts this on her face every night."
I helped Lisa pack what little she had to pack and we loaded up her car.
"Well, Lauren said to come on over. She and her hubby are awesome. If she gives you any shit, just tell Pilar. She's literally terrified of her."
We hugged goodbye and she drove off. I gave her my number before she left just in case she needed anything.
I didn't see Lisa again until 1989. I was dating Caryl at the time and early one evening, Her Highness sneezed a couple of times, thought she was coming down with the flu or a cold and asked me to run to the store to get her some fucking NyQuil.
I drove to the nearest drug store, cursing Caryl the whole way, and went in. I was looking at cold medicines, hoping to find one with arsenic (no such luck) when I felt a tap on my shoulder and a "Boo!"
I turned around and saw Lisa. She reached out and hugged me.
"Hey! Long time, no see!"
"Holy cow. How you doing, Lisa?"
"Great! I saw you come in and could not believe it!"
"Great! I saw you come in and could not believe it!"
Lisa was about to go on her lunch break so I waited. And if that kept Caryl waiting, so much the better. Lisa and I found a Burger King and we spent an hour catching up.
It turns out that after that fateful day, Lisa moved in with Lauren and finished her pharmacy tech program. Then she was hired at this store. A couple of months after she was hired, Lisa had saved enough to get her own place. About a year after that, she met her future husband and they were married in 1986.
She was surprised when I told her that I had become a legal assistant.
"I'm really surprised. I thought you'd become a photographer."
Then she paused and added, "Speaking of.....do you still have those pics?"
"Uh huh. Never showed them to anyone, though."
"Can I get them?"
"Sure."
I had an extra set.
She smiled and said, "I gotta show my hubby."
"You want to show your husband?"
She laughed.
"Yeah, sounds weird. But we were both pretty wild before we got married. We love hearing about each other's adventures. Real turn-on. He'd be hard for a year if he saw them."
How could I refuse? I swung by the next day and dropped them off. And that was the last I saw or heard from Lisa.
But what's really crazy.....
After Dump Truck discovered us, she wouldn't even look at me. I thought she'd try and stir up shit for me, regardless of her Pilar fear. And had she not left before Pilar did, she just might have.
But she did leave. After about six months after The Encounter, Bob called me and told me to get my ass up to Brindlewood to clean and paint a newly vacated unit. I went into the office to get the keys and Carolyn, Don's wife, came out.
"6522. Pyscho bitch split. Ryan, that lunatic trashed the place. We're going after her for damages."
6522.....ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh.....Dump Truck's place.
Ding dong, Dump Truck's gone, Dump Truck's gone!!!!!!
And boy, did she trash the place. Took a full week just to fix everything I could and paint the place. And Trish had to fix the oven and dishwasher.
Ah, but how did Dump Truck figure out that her daughter was at the old rec center? I'm not sure. But Lisa did tell me that she used that place to fuck guys on the side and that she also went there to smoke pot, drink and fuck while in high school. Maybe Karen knew that.
I can only guess that Ron must have called to talk to Lisa and she put 2 and 2 together and headed up to Lisa's not-so-secret hideaway.
And discovered us tangled up naked in bed.
Shockingly, Karen never took me up on my offer to give her some cock. Mr. Happy was quite happy that she didn't follow up on that.
As for you, LIsa. I'm glad you ended up having a great life. You met a great guy and met your goal of becoming a pharmacy tech. And you got away from your toxic mother. And Lisa's father? Yeah, you. You're a useless cocksucker for abandoning your daughter.
And Lisa's husband? I hope you enjoyed looking at your wife's naked photos as much as I enjoyed fucking her. Seriously, you sound like a cool dude and you made Lisa very happy. Something, I might add, that probably took some getting used to for her.
And Dump Truck, wherever you are, I loved fucking your hot daughter. And Pilar. And every married woman I've been with, you fucking maniac.
For Lisa's pics, click here (members only).
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment