When: July 2004 Status: Single Occupation: Student
Meetings: 4
Age: 19
Quotable: "Let's put on a show."
Meetings: 4
Age: 19
Quotable: "Let's put on a show."
If you think I'm a bad guy, maybe you're right. But I did do something that I'm actually proud of where our next poachette is concerned. Miki was the first girl I nailed--other than Alex, of course--after we moved to Florida in July, 2004.
We had just settled in, and one night I signed onto Yahoo and hit one of the Florida chat rooms. I was watching the action and seeing if the room was just a group of guys looking to cyber or if there were some women in the room. I just said hello, and I only had one reason for doing that: to draw attention to my name and hopefully hook a female into looking at my profile. It must've worked. A couple of minutes later, an IM came out of the blue. "Hey, love ur site."
"Thanks."
"I'm Miki."
"Ryan. Good to meet you."
"Likewise. U dig married women, huh? U like single women too?"
"Definitely."
"Love married men. Screwed one last year."
"Nicely done!"
"That's what he thought. LOL Got a pic? I got one on my profile."
I sent her my pic and then went to her profile. Nineteen, Japanese, and very cute (Rina wasn't the first Japanese girl I fucked in Florida).
She came back. "Nice. U got a cam?" Soon, I was stroking Mr. Happy while Miki was working her fingers in and out of her pussy. After she came, she turned the cam towards her face and smiled and started urging me to cum. "C'mon baby....wanna see u shoot your load.....ur hard cock fucking made me cum...."
I couldn't hold on much longer and was soon shooting my cum over my stomach. Miki sported a huge smile while watching. We did the usual, "Hey, thanks, had a great time, maybe we'll do it again sometime" routine and I went to lean up and go to bed.
The next morning, I rolled out of bed around ten and walked across the street to the new coffee cafe that had just opened up. Sadly, it's no longer in business, but the owner and his manager were great guys. And he had a couple of cute cashiers (one I got into bed, but that's another story). The owner had created this coffee drink called the "depth charger".
It was a large coffee with two shots of espresso. It was awesome. Anyway, I was in a great mood that morning. I was married to the hottest woman in the world. We were in a beautiful area of Florida. We had just moved into a beautiful apartment complex. I had been able to retain many of my Ohio clients. And I was about to get myself a fucking depth charger.
I walked up, and to my delight, Leah was working. Yeah, I was doing my best to work Leah and I seemed to be succeeding. After I got my depth charger, she slid a large coffee my way. No charge.
I went back home and got on-line to check my e-mail. Cool. I had a couple of assignments from Ohio. Then I went to my Yahoo mail and found an email from my cam buddy from the night before.
"Hey honey! Had a blast last night. Here's the thing: I mentioned that married guy last night. Well, I've only really done him and my boyfriend, and we just broke up. Care to be #3? Let me know."
I downloaded the file she had attached and discovered over thirty pictures of her naked. Mr. Happy almost donated a depth charge of his own right then and there. Yeah, I could handle some of that. So I emailed her back with my cell number and told her to give me a call and we'd set up a time to get together.
A couple of hours later, she called. We talked for a few minutes and she asked if we could meet that Wednesday. We talked for a bit longer and she said she'd email me her address. We said goodbye and I went about to the rest of my plans for the day (some work and some sun up at the pool).
We chatted on-line again that night and cammed again. When I got up the next morning, I had a voice mail from Miki. "You're fucking hot. Watching you stroke your cock made me cum so hard.....I have two fingers in my pussy.....gonna cum.......can't wait for Wednesday....fuck....."
Shit, that almost made ME cum right then and there. I wasn't sure I could actually wait another day. When Alex got home that night, we got really, really busy.
I drove over to Miki's house on Wednesday morning. She lived with her parents,but they both worked. She had two sisters, but they were married and out on their own. I rang the doorbell and Miki cracked open the door and said, "Ryan?" "Uh huh." Then she closed the door and unhooked the chain.
Then she opened the door again and let me in. Miki was wearing a robe--and it wasn't cinched--and I gave her a nice leer. She laughed and said, "I'll assume you like what you see! C'mon, follow me."
I followed her to her bedroom and saw something I really hadn't expected. Her computer and cam were set up right a few feet away from the bed. She smiled and said, "If you don't want to, it's cool, but care for an audience?"
Wow. That was pretty wild. And I really liked the idea of a bunch of guys watching this 41 year-old poacher fuck a 19 year-old girl. I liked it a lot. Miki explained that she was a member of a site called "Let's Cam Fuck". No kidding. "Let's Cam Fuck." Don't bother trying to find the site; it went under some time ago. Miki was a regular on the site, and as you might imagine, quite popular.
She typed into the chat module, "This is my boyfriend, Ryan. He's married and I'm gonna fuck him and you're gonna watch." That chat module lit up like a fireworks show. She pushed the tray so the computer and cam were a few feet back and dropped her robe. Then I got naked and she laid on her back on the bed. I went over and leaned down and slid my tongue into her mouth.
We kissed for a few minutes, running our hands over her body. She gently pushed me away and smiled. I stood up as she walked over to the computer and typed, "Gonna suck him off."She walked over and got on her knees and started blowing me. Her hands played with my ass and balls while her mouth slid up and down my shaft. I had about fifteen guys watching and wishing they were me at that moment. And I didn't blame them a bit. I gave out a "thumbs up" for the audience.
Miki started really sucking me off after that. She started jerking me and sucking me at the same time, and soon I started groaning. She took my cock out of her mouth and started jerking me even harder. "Cum all over my tits. Cover them in cum. Show these guys what a slut I am....."
I blew a huge load on her small tits and fell back on the bed. She gave the room a close-up of our handiwork and then typed something in. She returned to her bed and spread her legs. I went over the to computer and typed in, "Time to grab a bite to eat!"
Then I dove down between her legs. Her shaved pussy was nice and wet and tasted great. Miki was already so wound up that it really didn't take much to make her cum. I focused on running my tongue over her hard clit over and over. Soon, I heard her moaning and she started gyrating her hips. Her moans escalated into yelling and she came.
I got up and we kissed and Miki started stroking my already-recovering cock. I went over to the computer and typed in, "time for the palm pilot!" As I started to turn, I saw that a cute woman had joined the chat room. Cool! I told Miki to position herself so that her pussy was aimed towards the cam. I'd learn later that this woman was named Maggie, but that will have to wait for another entry.
Then I got on the bed and started massaging her sensitive pussy as I sucked on her nipples. Soon, the Pilot delivered another orgasm and Miki moaned and let out another yell and came. After she regained her composure, Miki went back to the computer to get her due props. She asked if I could grab her a Coke, so I went the kitchen and grabbed a couple.
As I was standing there, I couldn't help but wonder what her parents would think if they walked in on a naked 41 year-old guy helping himself to their refreshments (as well as their daughter). When I got back, we kissed and Miki asked if it was okay if she put the link to my site in the chat module. I told her that was fine.
We drank our Cokes and then Miki and I went back to the bed. I straddled her face and she started blowing my semi-hard cock. As she sucked me, I reached around and started rubbing her pussy with my hand. It wasn't long before my shaft was at full attention again and I grabbed a condom and unrolled it.
Miki got on all fours and I got behind her and slid my cock into her slowly. She groaned and I started sliding in and out of her pussy, gradually increasing my speed with each thrust. Miki started shoving her ass back to meet my thrusts. I've mentioned before that I can last quite awhile when I'm doing doggy. After about five or so minutes, I started fucking her really hard, and soon brought Miki to another climax.
She moaned, "I want you to cum...." I laid her on her back and crawled on top of her and slid my cock in again. I leaned down and we started kissing again with my hands holding her shoulders from underneath her. I was using her shoulders as leverage and I continued to fuck her. Miki wrapped her right leg around my left leg and moved it up and down. Between that and the kissing, I couldn't hold off anymore. I told her that I was about to cum and she said, "Cum on me...."
I pulled out and took off the condom and sprayed my cum all over her stomach and tits again. Miki looked up at me and smiled and rubbed my cum into her skin. Very hot. She went and washed her hands and pulled up a chair and sat down and chatted with the room for a couple of minutes and then signed off. Then she turned to me and said, "Hey, we were a hit. Big surprise, huh?" and laughed.
I needed some recovery time and Miki knew that. For a nineteen year-old girl, she was fairly sophisticated about sex and knew that a middle-aged guy needed a little time, especially after letting loose with two huge orgasms. We talked and made out for several minutes, and when I knew Mr. Happy was ready to come off the bench, went down to her pussy and started eating her out again.
Soon, Miki was moaning and yelling again and I was making her cum. I got up on my knees and Miki sucked me for a minute and then I rolled on another condom. We laid on our sides and Miki lifted her leg up in the air. I slid into her wet pussy and she brought her leg back down. The pressure was incredible in that position. I wrapped my arms around her and we rocked and grinded against each other for several minutes.
Miki came again and then had me lay on my back. Her riding me would be a great way to finish my visit. Miki rode me hard. She was done cumming for the day, but wanted to make me cum one more time. She lifted herself up and down several times and then took my condom off and threw it on the floor. Then she laid next to me and we started kissing as she started jerking me off. She was really working her tongue in my mouth like crazy and it drove me over the edge.
I blew another load, this time over my stomach, chest, and even a little in her hair. We laid down and kissed and talked for awhile. She started talking about her ex-boyfriend. They had broken up after he had cheated on her. The thing is, she had already cheated on him by fucking that married guy. Now, they were thinking of trying it again.
"What do you think?"
"Well, you both cheated, so aren't the scales balanced?"
She laughed, "Yeah. Just we said some shit, you know, when we split up. Stuff that can't be taken back."
"Anything can be put aside, though, you know? People say lots of shit they regret when they fight."
"Yeah, I know."
"You guys just going to be open? Or try monogamy?"
"I dunno. We're still talking about everything."
"Well, always go with your gut in life. Trust your instincts. If your instincts are guiding you to try again, then try again."
"Yeah.....true...."
After a few minutes, we got up and took a shower. Then I got dressed and headed back home.
We met four more times, but the first time was the only time we put on a show. The rest of our meetings were just as hot as the first. And every time, we talked about her and her ex. And every time, I encouraged her to listen to her inner voice. Like Kramer once said to George on Seinfeld, "Now what does your little man say? You have to listen to your little man!"
Anyway, about two weeks after our first meeting, Miki emailed me.
"Ryan, you're awesome. Not the sex--I mean the sex was awesome!--but your advice. I'm trusting my gut. It's telling me if I don't at least give it a shot with Tyler, I'll regret it. I'd rather try and fail and know for sure. Thank you for everything, especially your advice! Take care of yourself and your awesome wife! --Miki"
My crack investigation skills, honed by years of legal experience, told me that while she didn't actually say she was ending it, she was ending it. See how I can read between the lines? I'm a jeen-yus!I emailed Miki back and thanked her for all the fun and wished her the best. I didn't hear from her again until 2007, when she emailed me. Good thing she trusted her gut. Because she wrote to tell me that she and Tyler had just gotten married. She felt like she should thank me again.
There was no need to, but it was a really nice gesture. Then again, Miki was a really nice girl.
We had just settled in, and one night I signed onto Yahoo and hit one of the Florida chat rooms. I was watching the action and seeing if the room was just a group of guys looking to cyber or if there were some women in the room. I just said hello, and I only had one reason for doing that: to draw attention to my name and hopefully hook a female into looking at my profile. It must've worked. A couple of minutes later, an IM came out of the blue. "Hey, love ur site."
"Thanks."
"I'm Miki."
"Ryan. Good to meet you."
"Likewise. U dig married women, huh? U like single women too?"
"Definitely."
"Love married men. Screwed one last year."
"Nicely done!"
"That's what he thought. LOL Got a pic? I got one on my profile."
I sent her my pic and then went to her profile. Nineteen, Japanese, and very cute (Rina wasn't the first Japanese girl I fucked in Florida).
She came back. "Nice. U got a cam?" Soon, I was stroking Mr. Happy while Miki was working her fingers in and out of her pussy. After she came, she turned the cam towards her face and smiled and started urging me to cum. "C'mon baby....wanna see u shoot your load.....ur hard cock fucking made me cum...."
I couldn't hold on much longer and was soon shooting my cum over my stomach. Miki sported a huge smile while watching. We did the usual, "Hey, thanks, had a great time, maybe we'll do it again sometime" routine and I went to lean up and go to bed.
The next morning, I rolled out of bed around ten and walked across the street to the new coffee cafe that had just opened up. Sadly, it's no longer in business, but the owner and his manager were great guys. And he had a couple of cute cashiers (one I got into bed, but that's another story). The owner had created this coffee drink called the "depth charger".
It was a large coffee with two shots of espresso. It was awesome. Anyway, I was in a great mood that morning. I was married to the hottest woman in the world. We were in a beautiful area of Florida. We had just moved into a beautiful apartment complex. I had been able to retain many of my Ohio clients. And I was about to get myself a fucking depth charger.
I walked up, and to my delight, Leah was working. Yeah, I was doing my best to work Leah and I seemed to be succeeding. After I got my depth charger, she slid a large coffee my way. No charge.
I went back home and got on-line to check my e-mail. Cool. I had a couple of assignments from Ohio. Then I went to my Yahoo mail and found an email from my cam buddy from the night before.
"Hey honey! Had a blast last night. Here's the thing: I mentioned that married guy last night. Well, I've only really done him and my boyfriend, and we just broke up. Care to be #3? Let me know."
I downloaded the file she had attached and discovered over thirty pictures of her naked. Mr. Happy almost donated a depth charge of his own right then and there. Yeah, I could handle some of that. So I emailed her back with my cell number and told her to give me a call and we'd set up a time to get together.
A couple of hours later, she called. We talked for a few minutes and she asked if we could meet that Wednesday. We talked for a bit longer and she said she'd email me her address. We said goodbye and I went about to the rest of my plans for the day (some work and some sun up at the pool).
We chatted on-line again that night and cammed again. When I got up the next morning, I had a voice mail from Miki. "You're fucking hot. Watching you stroke your cock made me cum so hard.....I have two fingers in my pussy.....gonna cum.......can't wait for Wednesday....fuck....."
Shit, that almost made ME cum right then and there. I wasn't sure I could actually wait another day. When Alex got home that night, we got really, really busy.
I drove over to Miki's house on Wednesday morning. She lived with her parents,but they both worked. She had two sisters, but they were married and out on their own. I rang the doorbell and Miki cracked open the door and said, "Ryan?" "Uh huh." Then she closed the door and unhooked the chain.
Then she opened the door again and let me in. Miki was wearing a robe--and it wasn't cinched--and I gave her a nice leer. She laughed and said, "I'll assume you like what you see! C'mon, follow me."
I followed her to her bedroom and saw something I really hadn't expected. Her computer and cam were set up right a few feet away from the bed. She smiled and said, "If you don't want to, it's cool, but care for an audience?"
Wow. That was pretty wild. And I really liked the idea of a bunch of guys watching this 41 year-old poacher fuck a 19 year-old girl. I liked it a lot. Miki explained that she was a member of a site called "Let's Cam Fuck". No kidding. "Let's Cam Fuck." Don't bother trying to find the site; it went under some time ago. Miki was a regular on the site, and as you might imagine, quite popular.
She typed into the chat module, "This is my boyfriend, Ryan. He's married and I'm gonna fuck him and you're gonna watch." That chat module lit up like a fireworks show. She pushed the tray so the computer and cam were a few feet back and dropped her robe. Then I got naked and she laid on her back on the bed. I went over and leaned down and slid my tongue into her mouth.
We kissed for a few minutes, running our hands over her body. She gently pushed me away and smiled. I stood up as she walked over to the computer and typed, "Gonna suck him off."She walked over and got on her knees and started blowing me. Her hands played with my ass and balls while her mouth slid up and down my shaft. I had about fifteen guys watching and wishing they were me at that moment. And I didn't blame them a bit. I gave out a "thumbs up" for the audience.
Miki started really sucking me off after that. She started jerking me and sucking me at the same time, and soon I started groaning. She took my cock out of her mouth and started jerking me even harder. "Cum all over my tits. Cover them in cum. Show these guys what a slut I am....."
I blew a huge load on her small tits and fell back on the bed. She gave the room a close-up of our handiwork and then typed something in. She returned to her bed and spread her legs. I went over the to computer and typed in, "Time to grab a bite to eat!"
Then I dove down between her legs. Her shaved pussy was nice and wet and tasted great. Miki was already so wound up that it really didn't take much to make her cum. I focused on running my tongue over her hard clit over and over. Soon, I heard her moaning and she started gyrating her hips. Her moans escalated into yelling and she came.
I got up and we kissed and Miki started stroking my already-recovering cock. I went over to the computer and typed in, "time for the palm pilot!" As I started to turn, I saw that a cute woman had joined the chat room. Cool! I told Miki to position herself so that her pussy was aimed towards the cam. I'd learn later that this woman was named Maggie, but that will have to wait for another entry.
Then I got on the bed and started massaging her sensitive pussy as I sucked on her nipples. Soon, the Pilot delivered another orgasm and Miki moaned and let out another yell and came. After she regained her composure, Miki went back to the computer to get her due props. She asked if I could grab her a Coke, so I went the kitchen and grabbed a couple.
As I was standing there, I couldn't help but wonder what her parents would think if they walked in on a naked 41 year-old guy helping himself to their refreshments (as well as their daughter). When I got back, we kissed and Miki asked if it was okay if she put the link to my site in the chat module. I told her that was fine.
We drank our Cokes and then Miki and I went back to the bed. I straddled her face and she started blowing my semi-hard cock. As she sucked me, I reached around and started rubbing her pussy with my hand. It wasn't long before my shaft was at full attention again and I grabbed a condom and unrolled it.
Miki got on all fours and I got behind her and slid my cock into her slowly. She groaned and I started sliding in and out of her pussy, gradually increasing my speed with each thrust. Miki started shoving her ass back to meet my thrusts. I've mentioned before that I can last quite awhile when I'm doing doggy. After about five or so minutes, I started fucking her really hard, and soon brought Miki to another climax.
She moaned, "I want you to cum...." I laid her on her back and crawled on top of her and slid my cock in again. I leaned down and we started kissing again with my hands holding her shoulders from underneath her. I was using her shoulders as leverage and I continued to fuck her. Miki wrapped her right leg around my left leg and moved it up and down. Between that and the kissing, I couldn't hold off anymore. I told her that I was about to cum and she said, "Cum on me...."
I pulled out and took off the condom and sprayed my cum all over her stomach and tits again. Miki looked up at me and smiled and rubbed my cum into her skin. Very hot. She went and washed her hands and pulled up a chair and sat down and chatted with the room for a couple of minutes and then signed off. Then she turned to me and said, "Hey, we were a hit. Big surprise, huh?" and laughed.
I needed some recovery time and Miki knew that. For a nineteen year-old girl, she was fairly sophisticated about sex and knew that a middle-aged guy needed a little time, especially after letting loose with two huge orgasms. We talked and made out for several minutes, and when I knew Mr. Happy was ready to come off the bench, went down to her pussy and started eating her out again.
Soon, Miki was moaning and yelling again and I was making her cum. I got up on my knees and Miki sucked me for a minute and then I rolled on another condom. We laid on our sides and Miki lifted her leg up in the air. I slid into her wet pussy and she brought her leg back down. The pressure was incredible in that position. I wrapped my arms around her and we rocked and grinded against each other for several minutes.
Miki came again and then had me lay on my back. Her riding me would be a great way to finish my visit. Miki rode me hard. She was done cumming for the day, but wanted to make me cum one more time. She lifted herself up and down several times and then took my condom off and threw it on the floor. Then she laid next to me and we started kissing as she started jerking me off. She was really working her tongue in my mouth like crazy and it drove me over the edge.
I blew another load, this time over my stomach, chest, and even a little in her hair. We laid down and kissed and talked for awhile. She started talking about her ex-boyfriend. They had broken up after he had cheated on her. The thing is, she had already cheated on him by fucking that married guy. Now, they were thinking of trying it again.
"What do you think?"
"Well, you both cheated, so aren't the scales balanced?"
She laughed, "Yeah. Just we said some shit, you know, when we split up. Stuff that can't be taken back."
"Anything can be put aside, though, you know? People say lots of shit they regret when they fight."
"Yeah, I know."
"You guys just going to be open? Or try monogamy?"
"I dunno. We're still talking about everything."
"Well, always go with your gut in life. Trust your instincts. If your instincts are guiding you to try again, then try again."
"Yeah.....true...."
After a few minutes, we got up and took a shower. Then I got dressed and headed back home.
We met four more times, but the first time was the only time we put on a show. The rest of our meetings were just as hot as the first. And every time, we talked about her and her ex. And every time, I encouraged her to listen to her inner voice. Like Kramer once said to George on Seinfeld, "Now what does your little man say? You have to listen to your little man!"
Anyway, about two weeks after our first meeting, Miki emailed me.
"Ryan, you're awesome. Not the sex--I mean the sex was awesome!--but your advice. I'm trusting my gut. It's telling me if I don't at least give it a shot with Tyler, I'll regret it. I'd rather try and fail and know for sure. Thank you for everything, especially your advice! Take care of yourself and your awesome wife! --Miki"
My crack investigation skills, honed by years of legal experience, told me that while she didn't actually say she was ending it, she was ending it. See how I can read between the lines? I'm a jeen-yus!I emailed Miki back and thanked her for all the fun and wished her the best. I didn't hear from her again until 2007, when she emailed me. Good thing she trusted her gut. Because she wrote to tell me that she and Tyler had just gotten married. She felt like she should thank me again.
There was no need to, but it was a really nice gesture. Then again, Miki was a really nice girl.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
LOL Miki, huh? I remember her. She always reminded me of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CyNvEfWoE
"You think you've got the right but I think you've got it wrong..."
Great post again. And I love all the dildo pics. She seems like a very horny girl. Very hot!
Thanks, Gene! She was a blast, and web cams and cameras really turned her on. She was a total exhibitionist.
Post a Comment