When: November 1995 to February 1996
Status: Married for 7 years (2nd marriage), two kids (shared custody)
Occupation: Housewife
Meetings: 35
Age: 36
Quoteable: "Is it really cheating if you don't feel guilty about it?"
Quoteable: "Is it really cheating if you don't feel guilty about it?"
And back to the old fuck rag, the LA X-Press.
Because it's always recruit and recruit some more. And if something works, keep using it.
In late 1995, I placed the following ad.
"32 year old freelancer looking for a married woman to play with. Safe sex, and I have proof of clean health. I live in theInland Empire area and am seeking someone local. I love photography, eating out, and sports. Unmasked pic available upon request. Write or call......"
"32 year old freelancer looking for a married woman to play with. Safe sex, and I have proof of clean health. I live in the
That wasn't the full ad, but you got the gist of it. A few days later, I got a call. A lady named Martie left me a voice mail, saying
"Hi. I'm calling you about your ad. My name is Martie and you can reach me at...."
"Hi. I'm calling you about your ad. My name is Martie and you can reach me at...."
I called her back and we chatted. She was 36, and had light brown hair, and said she was married and had two kids and she shared custody of them with her first husband. . She had been married for 7 years and had been toying with the idea of having an affair. She had just lost her job as a data entry supervisor at a company in Riverside because it had outsourced its data entry department.
"I thought I'd look for something to fill up my time before I hit the job market again."
"I thought I'd look for something to fill up my time before I hit the job market again."
To cite a familiar refrain, her husband wasn't giving it up enough. So she decided that she had to do what she had to do. We chatted for about forty five minutes and made plans to meet the next morning for breakfast.
She lived in a place I could never get away from: (you guessed it) Lake Elsinore .
The next morning, my cell rang at nine. "Hi! See you in half an hour at Denny's?" "Sounds great."
When I walked into the restaurant, I saw a lady sitting down. She looked up.
"Ryan?"
"Hi. Wow....you ARE in great shape!"
"Thanks! Lots of running and weight lifting!"
We were seated and ordered our breakfast. As we were sipping hre coffee, I asked, "Have you ever cheated, if you don't mind me asking?"
"No, I don't mind. And no, I haven't. But I'm sick of not getting any sex. We were great up until a couple of years ago. But he seemed to lose interest....I didn't. I don't think it's asking too much to get fucked once a week."
"Well, you'll be getting it more than once a week from me if you want."
"I'm counting on that. You ever cheat?"
"Quite a few times. But I'm clean and always use rubbers."
Our breakfast came (as she soon would), and we continued to chat. I liked her. Definitely would be a woman who wouldn't demand a lot of my free time but would want lots of sex. Sometimes I like that extra stuff an affair brings: dinner, movies, etc... But I wasn't in the mood for anything but tapping some ass. And neither was Martie.
We finished up and had another cup of coffee. I looked at her and said, "You want to start this today?" "Yeah. I need to get laid."
We finished up and we drove to her place. Her house was situated on a remote road about a mile from the lake itself. That made me a little nervous.
When poaching a wife, I really prefer to park down a street where there are other houses and cars, or even in a parking lot in a mall or shopping center.
Dude comes home and sees a strange car.....well, then you don't have the few moments of shock to regroup and run and/or protect yourself. Especially if he's already suspicious that his wife is spreading for another guy.
"Don't worry about it. He works in Escondido (about 45 miles south) and never comes home early."
Never say never. To top it off, there was no chain lock on the door. I felt like I was really working without a net. Martie, however, didn't seem to give a rat's ass.
She started stripping and said, "C'mon....,don't be shy."
I got my clothes off and revealed my hard cock. Martie came over and we made out for a few minutes. I ran my hands all over her body.
I got my clothes off and revealed my hard cock. Martie came over and we made out for a few minutes. I ran my hands all over her body.
And so was my cock. Martie got on her knees, put my cock in her mouth and gripped my ass in her hands. She slid her mouth all the way down the shaft, until she was practically deep throating me. The sensation of her solid grip on my ass pulling my cock into her warm mouth again and again had me on the edge. "Baby....gonna cum...."
Martie locked her grip on my ass even more and increased the pace of the blowjob. I couldn't get my mouth to ask her if she wanted me to pull out before cumming, but I figured that since she didn't stop sucking, it was okay. I groaned, "Cummingggggg....now......." and a couple of seconds later I shot a huge load of cum into her pretty little mouth.
Hammocks and sex....ehhhh.....
I heard her swallow and she looked up at me and smiled. "You like?" "I like." "Good!"
We went into the bedroom and I laid her down on the bed. She spread her legs and I went down and tasted her pussy.
I dived into Martie's pussy--which was already soaked--and spread her lips and went straight for her hard clit. As I sucked on it, I started fingering her pussy. It only took a minute before she arched her back and let out a loud groan and came. I kept eating her, sucking her pussy lips into my mouth and licking them. I took my finger out of her pussy and slid it up her tight asshole. A few minutes later, she came again. "Yeah.....nice....fuck......"
I crawled up to the top of the bed and we started kissing again. I then laid on my side next to her and felt up her tits. I never asked, but I'm pretty sure they were enhanced (I hate the word "fake"). But what do I know? I'm not a breast expert. An ass expert, definitely. But not a breast expert.
Regardless her nipples were hard and I was playing with them and rubbing them. We started kissing again and Martie reached down and started masturbating. I started sucking her nipples and slid my hand down past her hand and started fingering her asshole.
Her other arm was wrapped around my shoulder and we spent several minutes doing this. I would periodically take her nipple out of my mouth and encourage her to cum and tell her how much she turned me on. She couldn't say much, except "Yeahhhh..." "Okay baby...." Finally, the moans and gasping came again and she came.
Rural areas have their advantages.
I rolled off of her and she said, "Where'd you learn to fuck? Where'd you learn to make a woman cum?" "Practice, that's all." "Fuck, I guess so. Wanna fuck you...."
I rolled her over. I had to bury my face in her tight ass. "Soon. Not yet." I kissed every part of her ass. I licked and kissed the crease between the bottom and her thighs. I rimmed her crack. I massaged her ass cheeks.
Martie was already so amped up it didn't take much to get her close. Finally,
I shoved my tongue hard into her ass. I had my hands on her hips and was pulling her ass onto my face. She didn't even play with her clit. She had her hands on the mattress and was gripping her pillow like a vise. Soon, another orgasm hit her.
"Never had that done to me......ever....." she said.
"You do know I'm going to fuck you as much as possible, don't you?"
"Told you that you'd get once a week from me."
"No shit I will."
Like the saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. I almost always get a return visit, unless it's a one night stand. I know that I'll eventually get my cock inside of her. But the first time I fuck a woman, I want to make her cum so many times her head is spinning first.
We passed out for a little while, maybe an hour. I woke up and started kissing her. When she woke up, she stroked my hard cock and reached for a condom on her nightstand. I rolled it on and my cock sunk right into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around mine and I started pumping her hard.
The headboard was banging against the wall, and we were wearing out her bedsprings. She wanted to be fucked fast and hard, and that's what I wanted as well. After pumping her for several minutes, Martie came and said, "You close, honey?" "Very." "Fuck my tits. Come on them."
Titty fucks.....I love titty fucks. I ripped off the condom and straddled her chest. She pushed her big tits together and I started sliding my cock back and forth. Soon my precum had lubed them up and I was close to blowing my load. "Gonna cum.....Martie." "Cum all over me."
I obliged. I took another couple of thrusts and pumped all of my cum on her chin, neck, and tits. "Shit......unreal....." "Yeah....."
We just layed in bed for several minutes, kissing and running our hands over the other's body. She was such a turn on. I loved her muscles and physique. She wasn't as "girly" as most of the women I've fucked, and maybe she wasn't a beauty in the traditional sense, but she was extremely hot.
A half our passed and Martie looked down at my cock. "Looks like you got one more in you, Ryan." "I'm pretty sure I do." Martie starting jacking me and got me hard again. She then rolled a condom onto my cock and then grabbed some K-Y and handed it to me. Then she rolled onto her side.
"You into anal?"
"Love it."
"Me too. Hubby will do it sometimes, but I wish he'd do it more. Actually, I wish he'd do ME more....."
I put some lube on my finger and lubed her asshole up. Then she lifted her leg and I eased my cock into her ass slowly. We both groaned as it made it's way up her ass.
I then laid against her and put my hand on her hip and started fucking her ass. "Tell me when to go faster." "Okay, honey." I spent several minutes sliding in and out slowly. Martie was rubbing her clit and came again. She groaned, "Fuck me faster, honey."
I did. I spent several minutes sliding in and out of her ass fast and hard. She kept playing with her clit and eventually she came.....again. This lady was boosting my ego like crazy. After she came, I pulled my cock out, took off my rubber, and jacked off until I came on her ass and thighs. I was done. And so was she. We kissed some more and then I headed off to the showers and then home.
The wild thing was that I didn't need the Palm Pilot to help me out that first time. We continued to get together at least a couple of times a week over the next four months. Martie didn't keep up the pace she set for cumming on that first day, but I managed to give her plenty of orgasms. And I did introduce to the Pilot which, like usual, was a hit.
It was a blast while it lasted. But remember when I said, "Never say never"? Well, one day the following February, I was spending a few hours with Martie at her house. She was laying on her stomach with her legs spread nice and wide with me on her back. She always came loudly, and did again this time. I was ready to shoot my wad, so I pulled out and she said, "All over my ass, baby...." "Yeah....all over your hot little ass......" and drenched it.
She laughed and said, "Fuck, that was great!"
I took a shower and got dressed. I heard from Martie the next day.
"Hey baby. I hate to tell you this, but I can't see you anymore."
"Why not?"
"Somebody ratted us out. I don't know who, but it might of been one of our neighbors that drove by, or somebody kept noticing your car there so much."
"What neighbors?" I laughed.
"Well, there are a couple out there way down the road," she said laughing.
"Mike confronted me about it when he came home last night, and I copped to it."
"How mad was he?"
"Oddly enough, not all that mad. He wasn't thrilled, of couse. And he was hurt. But he said that he suspected that something was going on. Maybe I sent some unconscious clues, who knows?"
"So what now?"
"We're going to try and fix things. He's pretty forgiving. He has his faults, and man, so do I, but he's not spiteful or one to hold a grudge."
"Well, I'm sorry for messing things up for you."
"Don't apologize. I answered your ad, remember? And this marriage was already messed up. In a weird way, getting caught may have helped save it."
Go figure.
About a year later, Blondie wanted to lay out in the sun at the lake. I jumped at it. Alex always gets horny at the beach (and at the store, the doctor's, on airplanes, at restaurants) and I love fucking there. I was wearing a cap and sunglasses and driving her car, so I took that road Martie's house was on. As I drove by, I saw Martie and her hubby in their backyard grilling some food. So I guess they stayed together.
I just hope he started giving her what she needed in bed.
Oh, and I couldn't fuck Alex at the beach that day. Too many people around. I had to wait till we got home.
For Marite's pics, click here (members only).




No comments:
Post a Comment