Status: Boyfriend
occupation: Student/Cashier
occupation: Student/Cashier
Meetings: 22
Age: 18
Quoteable: "Do you like my customer service skills?"
You remember me mentioning Marc's in my entry on Ellie? Well, Alex and I love to save money whenever we can, and one good way of doing that is by shopping at discount and dollar stores. Marc's had great selection and great prices. Sure, you had to bag your own groceries, but so what?
And Marc's was within walking distance of our apartment, so I'd walk over several times a week to pick up whatever we needed. It was cheap and very convenient.
One day in April of 2003, I went to get some new reading glasses. I wear contacts, but when wearing them, I need reading glasses. When I'm not using them, I have bifocals. Yeah, you're all fascinated now, huh?
So I was in line and finally got my turn. When I got to the cashier, I was drooling over this very young cashier. She scanned my reading glasses and smiled.
"You need these? You're too young for them!" she laughed.
"I've always been near-sighted, now I'm far-sighted as well. Getting old sucks."
"Uh huh. Yeah, it's all downhill in your thirties, huh?"
"Forties. Well, almost forties."
"You don't look it."
"Thank you."
I gave her my card and she scanned it.
"You go to school around here?"
"Yeah. Senior year. Can't wait till it's over. High school blows."
And all the air went out of the balloon. Now the age of consent in Ohio is sixteen. But Alex and I have always drawn the line at eighteen, now matter what the law says. You have to have that line somewhere, and eighteen is a good place to have it.
But she was cute. And she seemed to like me. And who knows, she might have already been eighteen. But it's not like I could come out and ask.
She handed my glasses to me.
"Thank you. Come again."
"I will. I'll look for you and if you're here, you can ring me up."
She smiled.
"Please do."
"I will. Nice to meet you......"
I took the glasses out, put them on, and leaned forward to read her name.
"....Monica."
"Very nice to meet you too, Ryan."
As I turned to leave, I saw a lady who looked to be around my age throw me a look that I can only describe as "you filthy pig". Why not? Thirty-nine year old guy flirting with a young girl like that.
Simply shameful.
A few days later, I went over and saw her again. I waited in line and Monica rung me up again. We chatted some more and found out that she worked there after school a few days a week, and sometimes on the weekends. I didn't even have to ask. She volunteered that information. And not only did she volunteer it, she started writing out her weekly schedule for me.
I continued to go to Marc's and chat with Monica. For some reason, she really seemed to like me. I liked her, too. She was funny, smart, and mature. And she could lay some serious flirting on me.
One Monday late in March, we were joking around and she said, "My birthday's coming up on Friday. 18.. Whatcha gonna get me?"
Luckily, no one else was in line.
"How about dinner? My birthday's on the 31st. We can celebrate them together."
Why not call her bluff? She had been pretty forward with the flirting and all. I knew she had a boyfriend, so I figured she'd never accept.
"A week from today. Cool. Yeah, dinner. Me and you."
"Right. You want to go out with me? You have a boyfriend."
"So? You have a wife. You offered."
"Okay. So when's your birthday?"
"Thursday. Parents and my boyfriend are taking me out Friday night."
"Saturday night?"
"Yeah."
Yeah, I was making a date with a 17 year-old girl. I can't say it wasn't weird. But she was cute and would be 18 very soon. But still.
"Okay. So....want to meet at the Longhorn?"
"Yeah....six thirty work for you?"
"Yeah....six thirty work for you?"
"Definitely."
"I'm off tomorrow, but see you Wednesday maybe?"
"Yeah. I'm sure I'll need something."
Then she said something that really blew my mind.
"And you know where the condoms are here, right? In the back by the pharmacy." And she just smiled. I just nodded. For once, I was speechless.
I went back Wednesday and got a couple of boxes of raincoats in addition to some other items. I waited around until Monica was available and went up to her register.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"Planning on some fun?" she asked, smiling.
"Yeah. Hot date Saturday night."
"Wifey know?"
"Out of town until next Tuesday."
"Oh...what a shame...."
"Yeah....I feel bad...."
"I bet. So, hey.....almost my break. Can you wait?"
"Sure."
I went outside and waited for Monica.. After about five minutes, I saw her come out. She walked up to me and grabbed my hand and said, "Over here."
We walked over to the side of the store.
"Hey, i know that I come on a little strong. You still want to do this?"
"I admit I was a little nervous about it. Our age difference."
"I really like you. I like older men. Lost my virginity last year to a guy in his thirties."
"I like you too. You sure we'll need those condoms?"
"If you want to. My parents are taking my brother to a football camp in Columbus this weekend. So.....if you want, we can go to my room or your place. I don't care. Got me hot ringing them up for you."
We confirmed our plans to meet that Saturday night and exchanged Yahoo IDs and cell phone numbers. That night, she PM'd me and after chatting for awhile, we got on the phone and talked for two hours. Somehow, we managed to not have phone sex.
Monica giving me Ddirections.
The next day, I went to the store. i didn't buy anything. i just walked into the front of the store and then went outside and waited for her again. We spent another fifteen minutes chatting and as i turned to leave, Monica grabbed my arm and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
"I can't wait for Saturday, honey."
Yeah, I couldn't either.
Saturday night came and I pulled into the Longhorn parking lot at 6:15. I wasn't there for more than a couple of minutes when Monica came up to the van. I unlocked the passenger side door and let her in.
"A van? Can we make it rockin' so nobody comes knockin'?"
"Get in the back and take your pants off and we'll get a-rockin'.."
"Well....not quite so fast...."
"What's going? You chickening out," she said, laughing.
I laughed and pulled out two boxes for her birthday. One contained a blue glass pipe and the other contained lots of pot. She LOVED her gifts.
"Thanks, babe! Wow, the pipe's beautiful!"
"You're very welcome. My pipe's dark green."
I had a buddy who was a glass blower. He was indepedent and made these pipes on the side. It cost a pretty penny, but totally worth it.
At that point, I took the pot and put it in a special hiding compartment in my van (for obvious reasons).
Monica climbed onto the bench seat and pulled her jeans off. I followed her and dove between her legs. I spread her lips and started sucking and licking her clit. She said, "Oh fuck...right there, honey! Right there!" I slid my finger into her and finger-fucked her wet pussy. She grabbed my head and pulled it tight against her. She was building to an orgasm fast and kept saying, "Shit, baby....eat my pussy....lick me baby....."
I kept eating her and looked up when she started to cum. She closed her eyes, let out a loud moan and came. I helped her sit up and we kissed for a couple of minutes.
"Fuck....been fucking wanting this for a long time. Take your dick out. i want to suck you."
I pulled my hard cock out and Monica slid her mouth up and down my shaft, jacking me as she sucked me. Eating her out had turned me on so much that it didn't take long before I felt ready to cum myself.
"Sweetheart, I'm gonna cum...."
Monica didn't take my cock out of her mouth and jacked me harder until I shot my full load. I could hear her take a couple of gulps and she sat up.
"Fuck, baby. We're gonna have fun tonight."
We ate and then drove over to her house. Monica loved the idea of fucking me in her bed, and since the rest of her family was out of town, I had no problem with that. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to her room. When we got there, we stripped down and Monica pulled out a joint. We toked for a bit, got really high, and got really horny.
We laid down next to each other and started kissing. I moved my hand down to her wet pussy and started the Palm Pilot. Like always, the Pilot came through for me and I could feel Monica get wetter and wetter. Soon she threw her arms around around me and kissed me hard and my middle finger slid into her and drove her over the edge.
"FUCK!"
"Ever had that cute little ass eaten?"
"Not till tonight."
"Not till tonight."
Monica grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them and I rimmed her for several minutes, teasing her asshole with my tongue. I ran it around the edge, but didn't put it in. Monica was groaning and I reached around and started playing with her pussy again.
Monica rocking the towel.
"Fucking shit, baby....."
A few minutes later, Monica was about to cum. As she neared another orgasm, I shove my tongue as deep and hard into her tight little asshole. She started bucking so hard I thought her bed would break. It didn't, and Monica came again.
"You gotta be fucking kidding me......"
Monica took my cock into her mouth again and sucked me for a couple of minutes. Then I grabbed a condom, opened it and she rolled it onto my cock.
"Fast or slow, sweetie?"
"As fast and hard as you can."
I climbed onto Monica and she wrapped her legs around mine. I buried my face in her hair and reached under and grabbed her shoulders and let loose. No matter how hard I fucked her, she wanted it harder. No matter how fast I fucked her, she wanted it faster. After she came, I got up and let Monica ride me. And she fucked me hard and fast for several minutes until we both came at the same time.
She lowered her face down and we kissed. She then laid next to me and I sucked on her nipple for a minute or two.
"Shit, you fuck your wife like that?"
"Yeah."
"Wish my boyfriend fucked me like you did. On my birthday, it was like, five minutes, he came, it was over."
Monica then crawled up and straddled my face and I ate her out again. I worked on sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy and took my finger and slid it into her tight ass again. She groaned and and reached back and stroked my cock. As my tongue and finger fucked her holes, I started getting hard again. Monica came and moved down and started sucking me off.
She looked up and said, "Ever do a chick in the ass?"
"Yes."
She got up and grabbed a condom and some lube. I put on the condom and poured some of the lube on my finger and lubed her asshole up. Then I eased my cock into her ass. She flinched a little, but I was very careful and went slowly.
"You let me know when to speed up, sweetie."
"Fuck....okay....."
After a few minutes, she said, "Okay, Ryan...go a little faster."
I increased my speed gradually, and soon Monica was telling me to go faster. I increased my speed as Monica reached down and played with her pussy. The sight of my dick going into that tight little ass was incredibly hot and I had to look away. Otherwise, I would've shot right then and there.
Finally, Monica groaned and came. I pulled my cock out of her ass and removed the rubber.
"I'm gonna cum on your ass, honey."
"Yeah.....go ahead....."
As I stroked my cock, Monica reached down and played with my balls. Before I knew it, I was shooting a load of cum all over her ass and lower back. I was surprised I had that much left.
We took a shower and downed a few beers. She had a private stash in her room and she had put a couple of six packs in the fridge earlier to get cold. An hour and a half later, we were back in her bed. Monica fucked me in just about every position she could think of that night.
We kept drinking, toking, and fucking until about 3:30 in the morning. Finally, we just passed out. Her room was a mess. It was cluttered with empty beer bottles and used condoms and the smell of Miss Mary Jane (marijuana to our younger readers) permeated the room.
When we woke up around 11:00 or so, we both looked at her room and groaned. Then we laughed. We were too hungover and tired to fuck again, so we went to work cleaning everything up, opening her windows, and bringing in a couple of fans to air the place out. We also emptied out a can of Lysol in there.
Around 12:00, we were feeling much better. She had to be at work at three, so we knew we had time for one more. That took us to 12:01.....
Heh. I'm funny.
Really, though, it was a quickie. She sucked me to get me hard, and I just licked her to get her wet. Then I just fucked her missionary style. We both came quickly.
I took a quick shower and got dressed. We kissed and I took off for home.
Monica and I continued to meet up until June. it was usually a couple of times a week in the afternoon when she wasn't working. We also met a few times at her place when we knew her brother would be off on some school-related activity.
I know. Horrible. Fucking a high school girl. But it gets even worse.
A few days before her prom, Monica came over and we spent a couple of hours fucking. After we were done, she laughed and said that the prom sex wouldn't be as good as she had been getting it with me.
I laughed and said, "He's got a room booked?"
"Nah, rented a limo, all that shit. We'll just fuck in his room, I guess. His parents will be going out after we leave."
"Well, after the prom, tell him you're not feeling well and have to go home. Then drive up here and I'll give you some after-prom sex."
"Oh, that's cold!"
"Yeah, but you're gonna do it, aren't you?"
"Maybe."
She did. I'm evil. Kid blows all this money on his prom date and I ended up banging her ass after the dance. Fuck yeah. Yeah, that was pretty low. I almost wish I regretted doing it.
Nah, I'm not that bad. I mean, we did fuck on prom night, but her boyfriend had only himself to blame. He got royally hammered at the dance and Monica got pissed and went straight home after that. Then she headed over to my place. I let her work our her anger in bed.
If nothing else, I do care!
Monica looked to be a long-term playmate. She was planning on attending Tri-C (Cuyahoga Community College) in the Fall. That would keep her in the area and in my bed. Yeah, I could've had this sweet, beautiful redhead to myself for a nice long time.
But no, I had to get greedy. Eventually, I started fucking her cousin, Kara. Monica was fine with that, but getting involved with Kara would soon set off a chain reaction that would end my fun with both of them.
To read Kara's entry, click here.
To read Kara's entry, click here.
For Monica's pictures, click here (members only).
No comments:
Post a Comment