When: March 2001
Status: Married 8 years, one kid
Occupation: Stay at home mom
Meetings: 1
Age: 36
Quotable: "Hubby's away so the wife will play."
One night stand here. Alex was out of town and I decided to head to a sports bar called "Cleats" on a Saturday night. I figured I could grab some dinner and just maybe grab some fun.Meetings: 1
Age: 36
Quotable: "Hubby's away so the wife will play."
I had struck out the previous few times I had gone out so just maybe my luck would change. It was March, 2003, and I was still involved with Ellie. Not only was Alex out of town, but Ellie couldn't get away for some fun. So off to Cleats. As it turns out, it did.
What? You want me to tell you about the times I went out and nothing happened?
Anyway, I had some wings and onion rings and strolled up to the bar and got a beer and started watching the Indians game (I would've preferred a Dodgers game, but when in Rome....). I was there for about forty five minutes and I figured that my slump would be continuing. It looked like Alex was the only one of us who'd be getting some pussy that night.
I looked over and saw a cute blonde and her friend sitting near the bar. That sucked. Where was Jim when I needed him? I decided to watch a little more of the game and then head out. After awhile, I saw the blonde heading out with some other guy in the bar. And that left her friend all by her lonesome.
I waited for awhile and then looked back at her and smiled. She gave me a smile back and nodded for me to come over. We started talking. As luck would have it, Madison had gone out with her friend that night for a girl's night out. Her husband was in Dublin (near Columbus), having taken their daughter down to see his parents. "You didn't want to go?"
"Uh, no. Can't stand those assholes."
"So your friend left you all alone?"
"Yeah. We have an agreement when we go out that whoever gets the chance for some fun should take it."
"Good policy."
"So, what's your story?"
"Wife's away on a business trip."
"And while the wife's away...."
"I get to play. Well, maybe."
"Maybe?"
"It depends on if I find someone to play with."
"Ah. Would I do?"
"Definitely."
"Can you drive us to my place? I've had a few."
"Sure. How about I spend the night and drive you back in the morning to pick up your car?"
"Great idea."
"Shall we go?"
Madison and I got our things together and headed off to my van. We drove to her house in North Royalton, which was only a few miles away. When we got there, Madison got out and went into the house to hit the automatic garage door opener. I pulled in and got out and we went into the house.
I followed her upstairs to a room right off the stairway. I pulled out my camera and Madiosn did a nice striptease for me. She seemed to get turned on by the session and soon I put down the camera. Madison and I started kissing. I then leaned down and started licking and sucking her nipples. While I was sucking, I reached down and played with her pussy.
She looked down at me and said, "Get your clothes off."
I stripped out of my jeans and t-shirt and leaned against the back of the couch. I was rock hard. I hadn't gotten fucked since Alex left. Madison started deep-throating my cock and playing with my balls. I just couldn't hold on too long. After a couple of minutes, I groaned that I was about to cum and Madison took my cock out of her mouth and started jacking me off. I stiffened up and Madison pointed my cock at her tits.
Soon I was pumping a ton of cum all over her tits. Madison stood up and kissed me and went to get a towel. When she got back, she grabbed a bottle of wine and we headed into the bedroom. She poured both of us a glass and we relaxed for a bit. I don't care too much for wine, so I nursed mine.
Madison downed a few glasses and had really gotten drunk. It didn't take long before I was ready for action again. I put my hand between Madison's legs and started to work the Palm Pilot. I worked my magic for several minutes getting that shaved pussy nice and wet when I felt Madison getting ready to cum. As she got close, I slid my thumb in her pussy and my middle finger right up her asshole and fucked her holes.
She stiffened up and yelled that she was cumming. Madison caught her breath and I laid on my back. She then got on top of me, positioning her face above my cock and her pussy above my face. I leaned and and started alternating between licking her pussy and licking her ass crack and asshole.
Madison rolled off me and we both passed out. We woke up and fucked again a couple of hours later and repeated the process again a couple of hours after that. Eventually, we were done for the night. There's just something about a one night stand that can keep the hard-ons coming (pardon the pun). Maybe it's just the thought of picking up a girl and making her a fuck toy for one night.
Keep going....
Or maybe it's the thought that, hey, you only have one shot with her (again, pardon the pun), so you'd better get your money's worth. Whatever the reason, I had a blast with her. We woke up around 9 the next morning when the phone rang. It was her husband calling to let her know that they were on their way back home. So we grabbed a shower and got dressed.
I drove Madison back to Cleats. "Thanks for a great night."
"My pleasure. Thank you."
There was no talk of a return meeting. I waited till she started her car and then drove to McDonald's for a well-earned breakfast comprised of a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, hash browns, and coffee.
For Madison't pics, click here (members only).




No comments:
Post a Comment