Status: Married, two children.
Occupation: Stay-At-Home-Mom
Meetings: Lost count.
Occupation: Stay-At-Home-Mom
Meetings: Lost count.
Age: 35 (est.)
Quotable: "A porn star must have named In-N-Out."
I had just graduated from high school and was spending the summer working for Jim's dad. In late June, he sent me down to take care of a mobile home in Ontario.
Jim's dad, Bob, ran a mobile home business on the side of his regular job, where he was a manufacturing supervisor at a plant that produced label and paper products. Jim had been working with his dad for years and this was really how his own career as a contractor began.
Bob was as cool as his son and when Jim introduced me to him after we first met, he started bringing me along on jobs. Both of them taught me how to replace skirting, fix awnings, patch roofs, and many other things.
This summer was busy. There had been a lot of mobile home repossessions. And when a mobile home was repossessed or abandoned, the bank would contact him to get it ready to be put back on the market. That week, Jim was working on a job in San Diego and Bob sent me down to Ontario.
So I arrived on a Monday and pulled into a pretty rundown park. The homes were in okay condition, but this place was old and the owners hadn't kept it up. At least it looked safe. So I pulled Bob's truck in and went in and checked out the place.
Totally trashed out. Missing ceiling panels, trash and garbage left behind, carpet was filthy, the walls needed some patchwork, and much more. The outside needed painting and the roof needed to be sealcoated (as did the driveway) and the skirting needed to be replaced. Bob had warned me that this was a big job.
Big jobs equal cha-ching.
Anyway, the first order of business was to grab some trash bags and get all that crap out of my way. So I went out to the truck, grabbed the bags and noticed a lady right across the street getting her morning paper. She looked up and smiled. Mid-30's, brunette, nice body......yeah, I smiled back.
"Hi. How you doing?"
"Good. You?"
"Great."
"They're finally fixing up this dump?"
"Yeah, pretty trashed out."
"Yeah, well there was a lot of trash living there. I'm glad they're gone."
We continued to chat for about five minutes. Even though it was only 7 or so, it was getting warmer and I already had my shirt off. I didn't have the best body in the world, but I was in pretty good shape."Well, I'd better get in there and fix the kids and hubby their breakfast. So you gonna be coming down here for awhile?"
"Oh, I'd guess a week to two weeks."
"Cool. I'll see you later."
Fuck it. Let's take a shot.
"Come on over and chat anytime you want."
She looked back and smiled, "I might do that. Hubby heads off to work and the boys go swimming every day."
I would later find out that her kids were 7 and 9 and that hubby worked at the Sunkist plant as a forklift operator.
I decided to put aside the trash collection for a bit. It was going to be a scorcher and I wanted to get the roof done while it was still cool. So I got the ladder and lugged up the pail of seal coat. This shit was heavy.
I made sure to step only on the supports so I wouldn't crash through the roof and carefully sealed up all the necessary spots: where the corrugated metal sheets overlapped, around the vents, all that. It took about two and a half hours and I climbed down a little after 10. Needless to say, I was quite pleased.
Since I was already in a seal coating groove, I pulled the truck out and parked it in front of the mobile home. And then I moved the steps by the kitchen (which I would later have to tear down and throw away) and took a paint roller and seal coated the driveway. A new coat of that stuff will make anything look fantastic.
Then it started heating up. So I decided to turn on my radio and start on the trash. This place had so much crap in it, it took five trips to the local landfill. This double-wide was stuffed with old magazines, newspapers, broken furniture, empty coke and beer cans, you name it. In fact, I even found some old, dulled razor blades.
Gee, wonder what THEY were used for?
I spent two hours or so cleaning out the back bedroom when I heard someone say, "Hello? You in here, Ryan?"
Booooooooooyah!
Amanda came in and smiled. "Fuck! This place is a MESS!" and laughed.
"I know. When people know they're losing their mobile home, they don't care. They trash it and leave."
"Unreal. Hey....the boys just came back from playing with their friends....I'm gonna take 'em to In N Out.....want me to bring you something back?"
"I'd love that."
I pulled out my wallet and handed her a five. I'd be getting a double-double soon. And fries. Yum.
"Cool. See you in about an hour...the boys like to eat there instead of bringing it back."
"You gonna keep me company while I eat?"
"Well, the boys are going swimming....so what do you think?"
She flashed another smile and headed out.
Glad I got such a good start. Because I was going to be spending some time fucking this lady. Life is good.
While she was gone, I managed to completely clear out the room. Then I vacuumed the room. Usually, vacuuming comes last, but I wanted a nice, soft rug. The room looked great and I started on the other bedroom and made great headway. Finally, "Hey, I'm back."
She handed me my bag."Great, thank you!" Amanda had waited to order hers until she put in my order before heading back so we sat down and ate lunch together. I was hard. And I didn't really make any attempt to hide it. That's what she got for staring at me so much.
We finished up and chatted for a few minutes. Then came a couple of moments of silence. Amanda broke the quiet by saying, "So....what do you think?"
"I think I want to take my clothes off."
"Yeah...your dick looks like it needs some relief."
"It does."
"I can help you...."
I stood up and closed the dirty red curtains. I stripped my clothes off and Amanda got up on her knees and started sucking my cock and licking my balls.
I lasted a minute. One fucking minute. Maybe. I started groaning and Amanda said, "It's okay.....go ahead....don't worry honey....." and grabbed my ass and blew me until I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed it--although I don't know HOW she swallowed the amount that I poured into her mouth--and smiled. "You needed that."
"Fuck....I'm so embarrassed...." "Why, baby?" "A minute?" "So what? Look down." My dick was still hard. "You think you're the only young guy I've sucked off?" she said laughing. "I knew you wouldn't even get soft."
Amanda laid me down and got on top of me and we made out. My hands rubbed her back and unsnapped her bra. She only had on shorts and a tank top. Then I reached down and slid my hand under her waistband and squeezed her ass cheeks.
I started licking and sucking her clit and reached around and slid my finger right up her soaking pussy. She arched her back and groaned, "I knew you'd be good...."
I was determined to be great. She was so cool about me cumming so fast that I really wanted to impress her. And she was sooooo fucking hot. I continued to lick her hard clit and slid a second finger inside of her. I was finger fucking her fast and hard and it only took a few minutes for her to let out a loud groan, say "FUCK!" and cum.
I had Amanda turn around and straddle my face again, and we started 69ing each other. She started sucking me again and I reached up and spread her ass cheeks and started eating her ass out. This worked out well. She groaned as I rimmed her crack and slid my tongue in and out of her asshole. Soon, it was HER turn to cum fast. She kept sucking me and finally let out a loud groan and came."Love getting my ass eaten, baby."
Amanda laid on her back and I mounted her and slid my cock into her wet pussy. She groaned, and I pumped her for several minutes, holding her ass and kissing her. "Harder now, hon." I picked up my speed and fucked her harder and faster until she came.
"You like a woman riding your dick?"
"Uh huh."
"Roll over."
I laid on my back and she straddled me and slid down my hard cock. She leaned forward and leaned down on her hands and slid up and down my cock. She started off nice and slow....and increased the speed gradually. I leaned forward and sucked on her nipples as she fucked me.
We fucked for several minutes this way until she started cumming. She grunted, "Cum with me, baby." I was ready to explode again. Ten seconds later we were both groaning and I was filling her pussy up. Amanda sat back up with my cock still inside her, semi-hard
."Betcha I can get you hard again," she smiled.
"Yeah, I bet you can."
She did. Amanda just sat there and moved her hips around. I just relaxed and watched her as she stared at me and played with her tits and reach around and rub my balls. I could feel my cum dripping out of her pussy and onto me. Finally I reached down and rubbed her clit as she moved her hips. "Mmmm....yeah.." Soon I was rock hard again.
And she just kept doing what got me hard: moving and gyrating her hips slowly. This fuck last quite awhile. I kept fingering her clit best that I could, and made her cum a couple more times. Eventually, Amanda leaned on her hands again and kept gyrating her hips. She leaned down and kissed me and said, "Time for you to cum."
She kept her face just an inch away from me and would alternate between talking and kissing me. She came again and could sense I was getting close. She started kissing me hard and sucking on my tongue. Finally, I came again. "That's it baby..."
Amanda kissed me again and got off me.
"Water running in here, honey?"
"Uh huh".
She went into the bathroom--which, thankfully, I had cleaned up a little--and splashed her face and cleaned up her thighs and pussy a bit. Luckily, we had quick a few napkins she was able to use to dry off.
"Listen....you were fantastic. Wonderful. How long you going to be working here again?""A couple weeks."
"Great. I'll be visiting you during the day. That okay?"
"More than okay."
"See you tomorrow, baby."
She then split so she could be home when her boys came back from swimming.
I stayed on the floor naked and relaxed for a bit. I wasn't tired....just relieved. I hate not getting pussy and had been going nuts. Amanda came--to turn a phrase--just at the right time. About a half hour later, I heard "Endless Love" on the radio. That got me up. To change the station. I hated that song.
I went back to work cleaning the place up. I spent the next few hours on trash detail and by the time 5 had rolled around, I had managed to bag up all the trash from the rest of the rooms. I'm estimating that it took....about fifty five bags. And that doesn't count the television with the broken screen. I literally had them stacked up in the living room.
It had been a good day. I had fixed the roof, cleaned all the trash out, and sealcoated the driveway. Still, the tile in the kitchen and two bathrooms needed to be replaced, the walls needed patching, some paneling needed replacing, the outside skirting needed work....on and on. Still, even with the time I spent with Amanda, I had gotten a great start.
I started tossing the bags into the back of the truck. And I stuffed it. The bed had a shell on it which allowed me to pack it. We were rarely allowed to use dumpsters, and this place was no different. And I don't blame mobile home parks for that one bit. Those are for tenants.
So I made the quick trip over to the Milliken landfill and got rid of the bags. Then I headed back to Jim's and dropped off Bob's truck. He was back from work by the time I pulled in.
"About time you returned my truck. You done with that place yet?" Bob's idea of fun was to bust my chops for anything he could think of. "Uh, yeah, sure." He laughed.
"So what'd you get done?"
"Roof, driveway, and all the trash"."NICE. That fucking place was trashed out. Good day of work. I'm shocked. I was about to fire you."
"Yeah, like you'd do me any favors."
He laughed and said, "How long you think?"
"I should be done a week from Friday."
"Good. Bank told me they'll be giving us another job in that park. Another big one. Space 501, if you want to swing by it tomorrow."
"I get to do it alone?"
"You know it. I have Jim in San Diego for the next three weeks."
"Sure, he gets to go to San Diego and I get Ontario."
"Hey, pays to be the boss's son."
In all honesty, Bob was doing ME the favor by letting me work the local jobs. I'm sure he tossed Jim a bit more money, as well as expenses, but Jim was better equipped to handle jobs that far away. He had more experience than I did and there were some things I couldn't do. And for that reason, it was better for Bob to be close to the job if I the situation arose. It rarely did, thankfully.
As for Jim, he wasn't exactly suffering. Dad was paying for a motel room and he was fucking an ex-girlfriend from high school who had moved down to San Diego after she graduated in 1979 to attend San Diego State. We were both getting older woman action....except that his was only a couple of years older.
I grabbed some Carls Jr. on the way home. I don't know if they call it Carls anymore. I do know that they merged with Hardy's several years ago. But back then, they had a huge ass double cheeseburger called the SuperStar. Fucking thing was a monster. I took my bounty home and chowed down and took a shower. I talked to Mom and Dad some and retired to my room to watch some television. I passed out around ten.
I
woke up the next morning and got showered and dressed. I grabbed a few towels, a fresh shirt and pair of shorts and a bar of soap and made a little shower kit. If I were going to get another fuck session with Amanda, at least we'd be able to shower afterward.
I drove over to Bob's and parked my car and drove down to Ontario. It was about 6:45 and I took the breakfast in that I had picked up (yeah, I pretty much lived on fast food back then) and ate. After I was done, I looked at the kitchen and a horrible thought came to me: I had forgotten to look in the cabinets the day before.
Ugh. What would I find in THERE? Well, rotten, disgusting, and spoiled food. And what comes with that type of food?
Roaches. I didn't see any the previous day, but they were there. Luckily, it seemed that they were all content to stay in the cabinets and eat. But I would have to make sure and check the rest of the place later. I emptied all the food out of the cabinets and sprayed each and every bag with poison. I also put a roach motel in each one.
After I had emptied the cabinets, which only took about fifteen minutes, I started placing roach traps in every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen. They had scurried away to their hideout when I started throwing away their feasts, but I'm sure they found the roach bait to be quite tasty.
My "project before the heat hit" that morning was to replace the skirting. As I was going out to pull the needed equipment and skirting out, I ran into Amanda coming up the steps.
"Hey baby."
"Hey. What's up?"
"Your dick, I hope. The boys and hubby are still sleeping."
Okay then. I closed the front blinds and got out of my shorts. Amanda sucked my cock and then got up and took off her panties. She then got on all fours. I kneeled behind her and lifted her robe and slid my cock in.
"Hard and fast, honey."
I was happy to oblige.
I fucked her hard and fast, just like she wanted. She finally came and I took one final thrust and emptied my balls into her wet pussy. Amanda got up and smiled and ran to the bathroom. I had some toilet paper in there that I had brought with me. As she was heading out the door she said, "I'll see you around 1:30 or so."
And she did. She came over and we fucked a couple more times. The first time was in the reverse cowgirl position, which I had never done before. As I got hard again after that, she said, "You ever fuck a girl up the ass?"
"Yes."
"Well, you're going to do it again," and pulled out some lube.
Wow. She laid on her stomach and I stuck my lubed finger up her ass and then lubed my cock. I then mounted her and and eased my cock into her tight ass. Awesome! She came twice and I ended up shooting my load right into her ass.
And that's how it went for four weeks. I eventually finished that job and moved onto the next. Amanda almost always came over for a pre-breakfast appetizer and joined me for a fuck and suck session in the early afternoon. Several times, her neighbor would take her and Amanda's kids to the matinee.
Amanda would put on some lingerie and I'd fuck her while she was wearing it. No wonder she liked younger guys: she was insatiable. I couldn't handle her now. Actually, I could, but I'd be eating her pussy a lot more than I did back then.
Needless to say, I did NOT want to finish that second job, but I did, right on schedule. The last time I fucked her, I gave her my number and told her to give me a call if she wanted to get together again. We did a couple more times, but then she stopped calling.
She wasn't looking for anything long-term. She had a huge thing for younger guys and I was in the right spot at the right time.
I got a month of daily fucking out of it, though.
I did another job at that park about four months later and I drove by her place and found that another family had moved in. Amanda had told me that they had been saving to buy a house and I guess they found one.
She must be in early sixties now.....she was around 35 (I think) when we met....and it's been 26 years. I would've done a search on her but....
I never got her last name.
For Amanda's pics, click here (members only).

No comments:
Post a Comment