What a beautiful face.
When: September 2008
Status: Live-in boyfriend, one grown child
Occupation: Leasing agent
Meetings: 1
Age: 47
47 years old and smoking hot with huge breasts and a gorgeous face. She promised to be a great "chaser" to Shirley.
After I got home from Shirley's, I chatted with Erin on the phone. She told me that she had made reservations at the Super 8. We agreed to meet at 2 in the afternoon the following day. We'd play for a couple of hours and then she could get home to her boyfriend.
So I got settled down and caught up on my work. I also cruised around on-line a bit Then I hit the sheets and got up early the next morning and caught up on more work. Around 1:15 I hit the road and got down to the hotel in Marietta. I waited until my cell rang. It was Erin.
"Hey, I'm five minutes away."
Excellent.
Erin drove up a few minutes later and walked up to me. We did the usual introductions and then she laid a deep kiss on me. I had to get her into that room, and fast. She went in and got the room and came out with the key in her hand.
"Let's have some fun."
We went into the room and I was naked in about half a second. As Erin was pulling down her skirt and panties, I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and started playing with her huge tits.
By now, you know I'm a ass guy. But these breasts were fucking magnificent.
I started kissing her neck while I squeezed her tits, all the time with my hard cock against her ass. She groaned a little and then turned around and we started kissing again. I worked my way down to her breasts and started sucking on her nipples. She groaned again and said, "Let's go to the bed."
Erin had me lay on my back and she straddled my face, positioning us for a 69. I buried my face between her legs and started licking her pussy and asshole. I could feel her tits pressed against my stomach as she licked and sucked my cock.
I continued to eat her pussy and slid my thumb into her ass up to my first knuckle. I gently moved it around and then started sucking hard on her clit. She bucked and groaned a little and kept sucking me.
I loved her hourglass figure.
After several minutes in this position, Erin groaned and came. She then crawled up on me, put her breasts in my face, and I started sucking on her hard nipples again. I reached around and slid my finger up her asshole again.
Erin moved her hand down and started playing with her clit as I fingered her asshole and sucked her nipples. My cock was aching at this point, but I figured I had two hard-ons in reserve for that day (I sure miss being in my twenties) and wanted to hold off on them as long as I could.
Erin groaned loudly again and said, "Gonna cum again baby....." and stiffened up and came hard.
Erin buried her head in my shoulder for a couple of minutes.
"Time to make you cum, huh?"
"I'm ready."
Erin then slid down so her breasts were hanging over my cock. She then moved them up and down over my cock, so they were just touching it. The sensation was insane.
"You like this?"
"Fuck yes.....awesome....."
"How about this?"
Erin then pushed them hard against my cock.
"Fuck 'em, Ryan."
Shit, a reverse titty-fuck. Don't see that everyday! That alone made the drive to Marietta worth it.
I started moving my hips up and down, sliding my cock between her tits. It wasn't long before they were slick from my precum. "Come on baby, cum all over them."
Shit, I didn't need to be told twice.
I bucked a few more times and shot a huge load all over Erin's tits and my stomach and chest. Fucking awesome way to cum.
I cleaned up and rolled Erin onto her back and started eating her out again. I took her lips and spread them, exposing her clit. It was already hard and sticking out. A few minutes later, she groaned and came again.
Palm Pilot time!
Showering up after our fun.
Erin leaned back and I started masturbating her, going through my usual routine of playing with her clit and her lips. Erin was still pretty wet and therefore lubed up nicely. A couple of minutes later, she let out a groan and I brought her over the edge.
Captain Not-So-Fantastic wasn't quite ready, so I went down between her legs again and started eating her out again. I pulled her lips wide--which got another groan--and buried my face deep and started licking away.
Hey, this is the way to spend fifteen minutes if there ever way one.
So I just stayed down there licking her, sucking her clit, and fingering her. Whatever ever it took to make her cum. I'm happy to say she came twice, and finally had to gently push my head away. "Sorry, honey....getting a bit sensitive....."
No problem. That happens. I could've spent an hour on her pussy though.
Luckily, Mr. Happy decided that he wanted to get the inside story (wow, the puns just keep getting worse) and I rolled on a condom. Erin got on all fours and I started fucking her doggy style.
Heh. My "never cum" postion. I love it.
I fucked her that way until she came. At that point, she had had it. She was worn out. So I had her get on her back and I fucked her for about 30 seconds in the missionary position and then came.
I pulled my cock out and we kissed for a few minutes. Then she got up and hit the shower. Of course I grabbed my camera. After we agreed to meet, she sent my a bunch of pics her boyfriend (I assume) had taken of her in the shower.
So I asked if if she wanted some new ones. She said "Sure," and I clicked away. I emailed them to her the next day.
For Erin's pics, click here (members only).
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Any updates Ryan? Is 2008 your last "poach"?
You should have more pics of Alex too, she is beautiful.
Where are the updates Ryan? Or have you officially retired from poaching?
You should have more pics of Alex here too, she is beautiful.
Hey Mark!
Check out Alex' blog at www.modernlexenomics.blogspot.com. She'll have some more pics there!
2008 wasn't my last poach. LOL I've had a few more the past few y ears.
I haven't retired--yet. Although as my 50th is staring me in the face, I've probably slowed down some.
As for the updates, one is coming in the next week or so. I hope to be a little more consistent this year than I have been. Then again, I say that every year.
Thanks for the comments!
Ryan, Love the site. Something seems to be broken between Blogger and Picasa. Your pics aren't showing up for the last 5 days at least.
Post a Comment