HOLD ON!

HOLD ON!

Fair Warning

This blog is an autobiographical collection of my relationships and sexual affairs over the years and contains adult-oriented material, including graphic descriptions of sexual acts as well as R-rated and X-rated pictures. If you find this type of material objectionable, then please leave.


Time For Fun

Time For Fun

June 11, 2010

Marla



When: July 2001
Status: Married six years, one kid
Occupation: Teacher
Meetings: 5
Age: 28

Well, since I put up the Delia entry, I might as well talk about Marla.

Marla was the lady I met after my great escape from Cleats and Delia's husband. After leaving him jumping up and down like a deranged moron and flipping me off in Cleats' parking lot, I headed over to a place called Slim And Chubby's.

I was feeling great. Delia had tried to get me a beating from her husband, only to have to face questions of what she was doing to me in the first place. Neutering a husband with mayhem on his mind is quite enjoyable. Three statements that proved I was in his house pretty much sent him over the edge. Had Delia been smart, she would have pretended not to see me. But she just wasn't all that bright.

So yeah, I was feeling it, fellow biotches! Mr. Poacher was feeling really, really good. So why not see if there was another innocent wife to poach? Actually, most wives drinking alone in a bar aren't all that innocent, but hey, we're delving far too much into semantics.

Let's make it simpler: Me wanted more married yum-yum.

So I went in and took a seat. I ordered a beer and surveyed the place. There were lots of couples and some raging hot women there. Some were with friends, and some were with their boyfriends or husbands. I evaluated each situation and realized there was no room for a poacher to operate.

Not one fucking opportunity. Well, maybe, just maybe one. There was this cute brunette with a girl and a guy. I couldn't tell who was married to who or any of that. So I kept an eye on them and finally made out that the blonde and the guy were married. It took about five minutes. The two were draped all over each other.

So how to separate the brunette from the married couple......

Step one: establish subtle eye contact. I figured if I could do that, I could get a better read on her. So I casually glanced over a couple of times when the other two weren't looking and caught her eye and nodded and smiled.

And I got the nod and smile back. So far, so good.

After ten or fifteen minutes, the guy and the blond girl hit the dance floor. The brunette looked over and smiled, so I went over and said hello.

"Hi. I'm Ryan."
"Hello Ryan. I'm Marla. Nice to meet you."
"Likewise. I wanted to say hi while your friends were dancing."

She laughed.

"That's Jill, my sister, and her husband Trent. Newlyweds."
"And you're not going insane?"

She laughed again.

"Kinda sorta. Sweeties, but still in that ga-ga stage. You married?"
"Uh huh. 7 years. You?"
"Six. My birthday was last Wednesday and they wanted to take me out for the night. My husband's at a seminar this weekend."
"What does he do?"
"Ignore me. Oh....I mean, he's a computer programmer."
"Ignore you? The fool!"
"So I see a ring....where's your wife?"
"She's in training and development. She's in D.C. Be back on Monday."
"So you're out grabbing a beer. Can't blame you there."

Just then, he sister and brother-in-law came up.

"Jill, Trent, this is Ryan. He used to teach at my school. Been a couple of years."

I said hello and told Marla that it was great seeing her again. I gotta tell you, I wouldn't have minded poaching that 24 year-old blonde, but hey, Marla would've been fine as well. As it was, it looked like I'd be getting neither.

I went back to my seat and ordered some more onion rings and another beer. It looked like I wouldn't be able to pry Marla from her family, even though all signs had been positive. At least i could fill up on some junk and then go home and laugh about Delia and her hubby.

I did continue to peek over at the trio and caught Marla's eye a few times. Each time, I got a smile. This girl wasn't classically beautiful, but she had a cute, girl-next-door quality which made her really attractive. I figured if nothing else, I could slip my email and cell number into her pocket as I left. It was certainly worth a shot.

I was still working on destroying my onion rings when I saw Marla heading toward the bathroom. She looked at me and smiled and glanced over to the bathrooms to let me know to meet her there.
I let her go by and waited a few seconds and then went over and met her.

"Hey, so dumb question, but were you hitting on me earlier?"
"Of course."
"I'm interested. Listen, I have to spend some more time with these two. You live close by?"
"Strongsville."
"Same here. My mom has my daughter for the night, so maybe....you know...?"
"Here's my cell. Give me a call."
"I will."

She leaned over and we kissed quickly.

"I'll call. I promise. I need a little fun."

It was around 9:30 at that point, so I finished up my onion rings and beer and headed out. I made sure to stop by and say goodbye to Marla and said how great it had been seeing her again. Then I headed home.

I got back to our apartment and as I slipped the key in the lock, a hand landed on my shoulder. I whirled around. It was Delia's husband.

"Man.....I'm begging you.....teach me how to be a man....how to satisfy Delia like you did.....you are my hero.....be my mentor."

Okay, I'm done fucking around. My bad.

I went inside and kicked off my shoes. I knew it could be awhile and I stretched out on the couch. Man, it was one sweet nap. Around midnight, my cell rang, jolting me out of sound sleep.





Marla and her winning smile.



"Hello?"
"Hey Ryan. Sorry it took so long. Still hot for teacher?"
"No problem. Yeah, definitely still hot for teacher."
"Come on over. 123 Elmherst. You know where that is?"
"Give me directions from the Hunter's Hallow apartments."

Soon i was driving down to Marla's place.

I parked a few houses down and walked up to her house and knocked on the door.

"Hey!"
"Hey."
"Come on in, honey."

I went in and Marla gave me a kiss.

"Sorry about the wait. They kept me out a bit longer than expected."
"No problem."
"Did you bring some condoms?"

Is there a more beautiful question to hear from a woman? I think not.

"Sure did."
"Cool."

We sat on the couch and made out for awhile. This lady wasn't interested in friendship, just sex. And sometimes that's a really good thing.

As we kissed, I rubbed her pussy through her jeans and she did the same with my cock. After several minutes, we got up and went to her bedroom.

I laid Marla on her back and crawled on top of her. We started kissing again and soon I moved down and unzipped her jeans. Marla lifted her ass up and I pulled off her jeans and panties. I tossed them to the floor and started licking her pussy.

She was already wet, and as I ran my tongue up and down her lips, she took her shirt off. I moved up and unhooked her bra and sucked on her nipples before working my way back down to her pussy.

Once I did, I spread her lips and started sucking her hard clit. She moaned and started playing with her tits, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples as I continued to eat her out. It only took a minute or two before she sighed and said, "Gonna cum, Ryan...." I pushed my face in even deeper and sucked and licked her clit until she came.

I laid on my back and Marla kissed me, laid on her side, and went down on my cock. She licked my balls and shaft and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, driving me crazy. I stretched my arm out and was able to reach her pussy and ass. I fingered her asshole and then started fingering her pussy. Marla lifted her leg so I could have easier access.

Marla blew me for a couple of minutes and I knew I'd blow if I let her do it much longer. I told her to get on all fours and I got up and put on a condom. I went up behind her and slid my cock in. I needed to be in the doggy position to avoid cumming too soon.

i eased in and she groaned. The first minute or so, I went nice and slow and even stayed still while she moved her ass back and forth. I then increased my pace. Even in this position--where I can usually put off cumming for as long as I like--I knew I wouldn't last too long. I needed to make her cum.





Marla showering after our first night together. She later shaved her pussy, as you can tell in the other pics.


So I grabbed her hips and increased the pace. She responded nicely, groaning and swearing a little. I knew I could make her cum before I did. 

I took it up another gear, and that sent Marla over the edge. She came so loudly, had anyone else been in the house, they would've heard it loud and clear. 

Marla then laid on her back and spread her legs. I mounted her and started fucking her fast. She kept telling me to cum, that it was my turn. After just a few thrusts, I groaned and filled up my condom. 

I fell onto the bed next to her and she said, "Fuck yeah...man....good stuff, honey."

We relaxed and chatted and had a beer. She was a cool lady. She had cheated a couple of years earlier and really loved it. She loved her husband, but the sex had cooled, so she figured that a little fling here and there wouldn't hurt.

After we finished our beers, I whipped out my favorite maneuver, the Palm Pilot. I've never had a complaint about the Pilot. It always goes over well. But sometimes it just gets a bigger reaction from women than other times. And Marla's reaction was huge.

After sliding my palm up and down and gently grinding it for a couple of minutes, Marla jerked and came. I asked her if she wanted me to keep going to make sure she hadn't become too sensitive. 

"Keep going......please....keep going.....gonna explode....."

A couple of minutes later, my palm was sliding up and down her soaking pussy so quickly, my hand was actually getting tired. I was sucking on her tit and her arm was laying around my shoulder. I knew I was in for a huge reaction.

Marla arched her back, started yelling--almost shrieking--and came.

"Fucking shit, baby.......awesome......"

Marla got up, a little shaky, and grabbed another condom. She then started sucking my cock again and then rolled another rubber on it. She smiled and straddled me and then eased down my shaft.

She smiled at me and said, "Let me do the work."

Marla slowly grinded herself against me, rocking back and forth. 

"Feel good, honey?"
"Fuck yeah."

Marla then really started fucking me hard. She started alternating between rocking and sliding up and down my cock. When she slid up and down, she'd go up fast and go down even faster. She'd literally slam herself down onto my body. I was going crazy.

"Still feel so fucking good. You like my pussy?"

All I could do was nod.

"Gonna make us cum....fuck your hard cock....make you cum so hard.....like you made me cum.....fucking made me cum so hard.....my husband can't make me cum that hard.....fucking turn me on so much....."

She kept riding me as hard as she could until I said, "Cumming, Marla...." 

"Me too, baby.....gonna cum.....cum with me....."
"Yeah....cum together...."
"Fuck baby... you and me ....cum together......"

And we both exploded. Marla let out another shriek and I groaned and thrust up into her, shooting another load and ending the career of another condom.

We kissed for a minute and then passed out. We woke up around 5:30 and started kissing again. Marla then got on top of me and we 69'd for a few minutes. Marla didn't cum, but I got her wet and she got me hard again.

She grabbed another condom and she got on her side and lifted her leg, allowing me to slide into her again. She then lowered her leg and I wrapped my arms around her and started fucking her in the spoon position. 

This was nice and slow. I grabbed her tits and fingered her hard nipples as a slid in and out. I then reached down and she parted her legs slightly so I could finger her clit. We fucked like this for quite awhile--at least it felt like quite awhile--when she let out a soft sigh and came again. Another minute or so later, I came again.

I pulled out and took off the condom and we fell asleep for another few hours. Around nine, we woke up. We took a quick shower together and got dressed. She had to pick her daughter up, unfortunately. I would've loved to spend a few more hours fucking her.

I did get a few more times with her the following week. It really looked like it was going to turn into a long-term deal. But the following Friday, we got together at her place and spent a couple of hours in bed. Afterward, we took a shower and dressed.

As we were getting dressed, we were talking about how we'd love this to be a long-term deal and how much we liked each other. We talked about how great the sex was and all we had to do was be careful.

Ah, the irony.

We walked out the front door together. As we walked toward the driveway, her sister Jill pulled up. I split and when I got to my van, I could see them in a rather heated discussion.

Later that night, she emailed me. Her sister had put two and two together (and it really wasn't a hard equation) and figured out what had been going on. She had recognized me from the bar and seeing me walk out of Marla's house with her had led her to a logical conclusion.

Jill said that she'd keep quiet about the whole thing if Marla dumped me. Of course, Marla had no other choice. So we thanked each other for the fun. But while Marla ended it with me, I have absolutely no doubt that she continued to have her flings. More than a couple of times she made mention that "You and Alex have the right approach to marriage."

So to Marla: Keep it up. Get what you need. You're too hot not to be getting what you need.

And to Jill: Kiss my ass, you fucking, interfering bitch. I hope your husband fucks a hooker and then fucks you and gives you rectal herpes.


No comments: