When: July 1984
Status: Boyfriend (1984); Married, two grown children (Present)
Occupation: Loan Officer (1984); Retired (Present)
Meetings: 1 (over 3 days)
Age: 24/63 (Present)
Quoteable: "Admit it. I'm better than Lorna in bed."
Picking up from the Lorna entry....
So, I was in the shower and in stepped a giggling Geri.
"Not to push my luck, but don't you have a boyfriend?"
"Yeah, but we're not exclusive."
That was all I needed to hear. We started kissing and after a couple of minutes, Geri got on her knees and started sucking my very hard Mr. Happy. Geri worked hard on my cock, and sucked me like a pro.
Watching this beautiful Filipina girl working my cock was too much and after a couple of minutes, I pulled out and shot my wad all over her tits. Geri giggled and stood up and we lathered each other up and then finished our shower.
We dried off and jumped into bed. Geri lit up a happy stick and we got nice and toasted. After we were done and had gotten nice and high, Geri rolled on top of me and we started kissing again. I ran my hands up and down her back, finally resting on her ass. I squeezed her soft ass cheeks, and Geri moaned.
Geri lifted her head and smiled at me. I smiled and said, "What?"
She didn't say anything. She just propped herself up and moved up and straddled my face.
Yum!
She reached her hands down and spread her lips, exposing her hard clit. I went to work, licking, sucking and kissing her clit. As she worked her way to an orgasm, she started moaning and gyrating her hips. After just a few minutes, she let out a guttural moan, and I felt her body shake as she came.
Geri leaned down and kissed me. She then swung her body around, laid on her stomach, and started sucking a very hard Mr. Happy. As I laid there enjoying the sensation of her mouth on my cock, I looked at her hot little ass just sitting there all by its lonesome.
I reached over to it and started playing with it. I saw her body jerk a little. Was that a "Don't you dare" reaction? Or was it a "Fuck yes" reaction?
Only one way to find out...
I sqeezed her right cheek firmly.
"Yeah...."
Well that answered that!
I massaged her ass and ran my hand between her ass cheeks. Geri spread her legs even futher in response. And I reponded by fingering her asshole. She jerked and started jacking my cock as she sucked me. She then straddled me again, as she kept sucking my cock.
I leaned forward and started licking her pussy and ass. Geri groaned and started sucking my cock even harder. And that made me lick her pussy and ass even harder. After a few minutes of me dining at the Y and Geri swallowing my pride and joy, she let out out a loud groan and came.
She got off of me, smiled, and said, "Fuck, baby!"
Geri lit up another joint and we popped open a couple of beers. I lit up a joint of my own and soon we were really fucked up.
Geri then laid on the bed and spread her legs and rubbed her pussy.
"C'mon...put on that rubber and get to work."
I had to obey this fine young woman. I mean, I AM a workaholic!
I crawled onto Geri and slid in my hard cock into her wet pussy. She let out a sigh as I slid into her. She then wrapped her legs around mine and said, "Fuck me hard."
I tried my best. We were both high as a kite and it was tough for us to get into a real rythym. But we did manage, and after several minutes of "false starts" (accompanied by a lot of laughing), we did find manage to synchronize our movements and I managed to make Geri cum twice before I shot my load into my condom.
I carefully pulled out of her and rolled onto my back.
"Fuck, that was great! Once we remembered how to fuck!"
We laughed again.
"Babe, I'm really fucking hungry? You?"
"Starving."
"There's a pizza place just down the street. I don't think they deliver on Sundays, though."
"We can walk down there and get it."
"You're on."
Geri then phoned in a huge order. We both had the muchies bad, needless to say, and Geri ordered a ton of shit.
We took another shower and kinda/sorta sobered up a bit. We then got dressed and headed down to the pizza place. It was about a ten minute walk and that really helped to sober us some more.
We held hands all the way there and talked. She told me about her boyfriend and that he was cool but not really, in her words, "a keeper".
"So definitely not a monogamous relationship?"
"No, not at all. I mean, I guess I sleep around some, but not a total slut," she said laughing.
"What about you?"
"Oh, I'm a total slut."
She laughed again.
I loved her smile.
"That's cool."
We arrived at the pizza place earlier than we expected. Geri looked at her watch and said, "It won't be ready for a few minutes, so....."
She grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the building. It was around 4:00 and not even close to being dark out. It was basically a small parking lot for customers of the pizza place and the convience store on the other side. We slipped into an alcove and Geri kissed me.
"I love sucking cock."
She took off her top--no bra--and laid it down and kneeled down on it. I remember hearing cars speeding by the small complex as Geri starting sucking my cock and playing with my balls. And there we were, my dick and her tits out, barely hidden in the alcove.
She rubbed my cock over her mouth and the ran her tongue up the shaft.
"Your precum tastes great....."
As I approached blastoff, Geri stood up next to me, grabbed my cock and jerk me to orgasm. I blew my load onto the ground.
"Wow."
"Yeah, I'm good, I know!"
I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss and we went and picked up our food.
We walked back to the hotel room and cracked up a couple of beers and smoked another joint as we ate. And man, we ate A LOT. Finally, after we finally stopped scarfing down all our food, smoking more pot, and drinking more beer, it was closing in on seven o'clock. Geri stripped out of her clothes and said, "I'm fucking wiped out."
I was too at that point. Yeah, I had only been up like seven hours, but I had fucked two hot chicks several times over the past two days and it was catching up to me. I saw Geri climbing into bed and motion with her finger for me to join her.
I stripped out of my clothes and joined her. We turned off the lights, kissed and cuddled for awhile and then passed out.
I woke up around 3:30 in the morning to the feeling of a warm mouth on my cock. I was already rock hard.
"We can go back to sleep after we fuck," I heard Geri say with a giggle.
Then I saw the light of a lit joint in her hand. I finished it off while she made Mr. Happy very Happy.
I remember the moonlight shining into the room. I could see this beautiful girl partially lit, and that turned me even more. I saw her prop herself on her knees and reach for a condom. I also saw her grab something else.
"Let's go backdoor, babe," she said, handing me a small bottle of what turned out to be lube. "I want to get nasty."
I rolled the condom on and lubed her asshole up, sliding my middle finger in and out several times.
"Yes...yes.....love this...."
Geri spread her cheeks and I eased my hard cock slowly into her tight ass. She let out a little gasp as I slowly worked my cock all the way in. I eased into a slow, steady pace, sliding my cock all the way into her and then almost all the way out--until just the head of my cock was in. And it was wash, rinse, repeat for several minutes.
Soon, Geri's body tensed up and she let out an "Oh baby!" and came hard. After she came, I pulled out and pulled off the condom. I stroked Mr. Happy a few times and then shot my load onto Geri's ass.
We got up and kissed. Then we went outside on the porch. There were no fences between the rooms, so anybody who walked onto their patios would have gotten an eyeful. We didn't give a fuck. We sat there bare ass naked, smoking a couple of joints and downing a couple of beers.
It was great.
We went in a crashed again. We both woke up around 10 A.M. and fucked yet again. This girl was fucking horny. And it didn't matter how many times I had fucked the previous couple of days, she got me hard as a rock.
After that, we went out and I bought her lunch at Steer N' Stein. Then we went for a nice drive to Rancho Cucamonga to visit Emma (her gay friend I had met a couple of days earlier. Emma's girlfriend, Jenna, was at work). Emma was laughing her ass off at the fact that Geri and I were partying for a few days.
We stayed there for a couple of hours and then headed back to the hotel. And we started toking and drinking again (although this time we were prepared, having brought a ton of food back with us.) And after getting high and drunk, we went back to fucking again.
And Tuesday, we just staying in, doing the exact same thing. I lost count how many times I fucked Geri. It was awesome.
On Wednesday morning, we woke up, fucked again (the only time we fucked when we weren't high and drunk) and showered and got dressed. Geri had rented a car, so she didn't need a ride down to Ontario Airport. We hugged and kissed goodbye. Before she left, I handed her my number.
"If you ever move back down (something she had mentioned was a possiblity) give me a call. We can go out on a real date."
Her face fell a little.
"Sweetie, you're great...."
Aw, shit.
"But you know how you guys always say that you date a stripper, but you don't marry her?"
"Yeah."
"You're the stripper. And I had my fun with you. But you're not relationship material."
Fuck, blunt much? And totally out of the blue. I mean....she was right, though.
"But....you're still amazing. In and out of bed. But you're not ready for a relationship. Take care. You're an incredible fuck."
And she got in her car, backed up, turned and waved one last time, and took off.
"C'mon already!"
And I went home. I had a lot of women ready and willing to ride the Ryan Express. Geri was right. And while the bluntness kind of disarmed me, well, the truth can often do that to us.
And I never did hear from her again. Well, not for over forty years.
Anyway, in the summer of 2018, before I started the Brindlewood series, I decided to do a little more research about Lorna and her breakup with Bradley.. And what I found out was a swerve worthy of a great wrestling angle.
I searched "Geri Smith" on FB and <boom>, I found her.
Not her real name, needless to say. And her maiden name was pretty distinctive. We had a laugh as she taught me how to pronounce it when we met, so I was pretty sure that it was her. Her picture looked similar to what she might have looked like after so many years as well. Well, as much as it could.
I wasn't sure how'd she react to hearing from me. Was she even going to remember me? Well, probably. But what if she didn't want to hear from me?
I couldn't resist. I messaged her. I explained who I was and just wanted to say hello. I didn't know what to expect.
She messaged me back and wrote that she was very happy to hear from me. She remembered me and "that crazy week." After several messages of small talk, she said, "So. You must be wondering about Lorna and Bradley?"
"Well, since you brought it up."
"You ready for a story?"
"You bet."
"Well, she fucked me over, and I returned the favor."
"I gotta hear about that."
"Well, a couple of years after the wedding, I took a job at Acme Bank in San Bernardino and moved back down. One day, I went to see her in Loma Linda. She introduced me to this really cute guy named Dave, who was her classmate. I had recently become single and when Dave asked me out, I jumped at it. Dave and I dated for about eight months or so. Then one Friday, I drove up to Brindlewood after work to visit her. As I walked up the porch, I heard something. I looked into the window and Dave was fucking that bitch on the couch."
"Wow."
"Yeah. LOL."
"So I left. I didn't know how to react, what to do. I wanted to blast both of them. But I just went home and had a good cry. I spent the weekend alone, being miserable. I ignored all my phone calls. Dave kept leaving me messages. But I just ignored them. On Sunday night, I had finally calmed down enough to decide to get my revenge. And you'll love this."
"I bet I will."
"You will. As I was eating dinner, I was thinking about that wedding day. And I remembered encouraging her to fuck you--even though I really wanted to fuck you. But Since Bradley was such a POS, I figured Lorna should have some fun. And from what she told me, she had A LOT of fun."
"Yeah.....I did too."
"Yeah, I bet. How many times did you fuck her?"
"Five, I think."
"Well, not nearly as many times as you ended up fucking me. LOL"
"Anyway, as I thought of that day, I remembered that about six months after the wedding, I was visiting Lorna. Shithead was out of town. And we were all drunk. All the girls, me, Lorna, Mandy, Emma and Jenna were there. And out of the blue, Lorna gets up, staggers into another room, and brings out some pictures. She said that they were the ones 'that photographer guy' took of her when they fucked after the wedding."
"She didn't even remember my name?"
"LOL No. That's just how she was, Ryan. So we're all laughing. And finally Lorna wants to put the pics back in her 'safe spot'. I had to help her, she was so drunk, and she had them in a small safe that she stashed in a filing cabinet in her closet."
"Nice safe place."
"I know, right? So that Sunday night....I was thinking about all that....I knew what to do. I called her and asked if she wanted to hang out the following Friday night. Get some Chinese. I knew that Bradley would be out of town again. She said yes. I called up Mandy and she came over. I told her everything and I had her take a Polaroid of my middle finger."
"This is getting better by the minute."
"Lorna had pissed off all of us by that point. She was so arrogant and full of herself. Putting down everybody. She always had a touch of the bitch in her, and the better she did at Loma Linda, the worse she got. So that Friday night, I got that bitch fucking hammered. Then I asked to see those pictures again. She got them out, we laughed, and I told her to stay put and I'd put them back. I walked into her bedroom and opened the safe and put the picture of my middle finger in the envelope with a note saying, 'This is for fucking my boyfriend, bitch'."
"This is hilarious."
"It is. And I went out and she was passed out on the couch. I left and the next day, I sent the pictures to Bradley via certified mail. I wanted to protect you, so I wrote that I was a guest at the wedding and took Lorna to a motel in Fontana and fucked her after the reception. That I felt guilty and wanted him to know that he couldn't trust his wife."
"No wonder Bradley never confronted me."
"Exactly. I told him that I was a friend of Bradley's parents. LOL"
"Well, it worked. Did Lorna ever confront you?"
"She left a nasty voice mail when she figured out that I was the one who sent the pics. I just laughed when I heard it. She would never have the guts to confront me in person."
"I assumed you dumped David?"
"Fuck yeah. I called him after I sent the pics to Bradley and cursed him out and dumped his ass. Fuck both of them."
"You dodged a bullet."
"I sure did."
We chatted some more and caught up. Geri was 58, married and had two grown daughters, and was now a grandmother. As we bid our goodbyes, Geri said, "Hold on, Ryan."
"Yes?"
"That thing I said to you? Comparing you to a stripper? I'm sorry. I could be a bitch back in the day. That was a shitty thing to say to you. I was the one who asked you to stay and party with me. I'm really ashamed that I said that, especially since I was the one acting like a party girl. Please forgive me."
"It was true. You don't have to apologize."
"Yeah, I do. I could have just taken the number and said that I'd call if I was available, whatever. Let you leave with that. What I did wasn't cool. It's bothered me forever. And you could have easily said the same about me."
"Don't worry about it, Geri. We're cool. You gave me 3 days of pure fun. It really made me laugh more than anything."
"Well, thank you. Like I said, it's always been in the back of my mind. It's a relief to talk to you about it."
We chatted for a few more minutes and said our goodbyes. And I haven't talked to her since. It sucks that what she said bothered her for so long, especially when it really didn't offend me when she said it. But I'm glad that she could take any lingering guilt and toss it in the trash where it belongs.
She was a blast.
For Geri's pics, click here (members only).
1 comment:
When are you going to update you blog?
Post a Comment